PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed. Wehn can my GF return to SG after deported.

sirbrian
29-05-2008, 04:17 PM
My GF recently got arrested while just walking to buy dinner in GL29. She hence got deported. She was told that she can return to SG until 3 yrs later.

Is it true that they are now bared for such long period? Anyway to appeal?

If we want to get married, is there a way where she can enter into SG earlier?

What is the chances for her to be allowed into SG after 3 yrs?

All snrs pls advice me as we really love each other and want to be together in the near future.

xiaomaomi
29-05-2008, 05:27 PM
My GF recently got arrested while just walking to buy dinner in GL29. She hence got deported. She was told that she can return to SG until 3 yrs later.

All snrs pls advice me as we really love each other and want to be together in the near future.

didnt know nowaday the ban period is 3 years now. normally is 1 year period unless tio some serious case.

dun think it possible for her to enter singapore now just to married u. u can try marry her in china and then use the married cert from there to apply for her to enter s'pore.

(hmm..when i kena zap one? has been sometimes i posted something on SBF. dun tell me too long dun post can tio zap)

Be Safe
29-05-2008, 06:04 PM

should be advise

Anyyway .. I dont think they have a hard and fast rule about length ... you can always go to her and get married ... then apply for social visit, maybe that might work

baimi
29-05-2008, 06:24 PM
should be advise

Eh, you stole boss's job, he will be out of
job soon.

My friend married a PRC, even though the girl
did not get caught for any offences, she can come to
SG any time but her passport showed she visited SG many
times, hence, my friend had difficulty in ROM.
He asked the MP for help and finally they are married
but the girl cannot get PR, so can be quite troublesome.

Xena
29-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Huh? I thought ROM dont care who you marry ... ? as long as it is a female
Maybe can get married overseas first

sammyboyfor
29-05-2008, 06:31 PM

You want to marry a PRC whore??? You must be mad. :rolleyes:

Steadyman1
29-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Why is she arrested and bar from coming to Sing?? Fishy.
You have to weight what is call "Real" love and "Reality".
Not clear of your detail however don't waste the whole forest because of a tree.

baimi
29-05-2008, 06:44 PM
My last experience ....
Sorry no advise to you but just sharing experience...

Boss, i leave the job to you.

airbrush
29-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Boss, i leave the job to you.
Boss is looking for suitable disciple to shoulder his work because he cannot be all the time watching sometime he has to ease himself. I think you are a suitable candidate.

vmtech
29-05-2008, 07:57 PM
My last experience ....

Since year 2000, the girl kena caught for over-staying so go jailed 1 month and deported...

Passport chopped ban for 1 year....
Tried so many times also cannot get visa to singapore anymore...

Passport number changed from 10 digits to 16 digits also cannot get visa...

Gave up after many years of trying, now she already married back in china with a baby girl of 2 years liao...

Sorry no advise to you but just sharing experience...

Bro budgetcock is correct. I'm sorry but there's no way she can come back anymore. Say is 3 yrs, but after 3 yrs she won't be able to come back in, no matter she change pp or u try to file from ROM. u might think of appealing thru MP, but it won't work. Its all been tried and tested.

Sorry to be blunt but its the truth.

Sha_Gua75
29-05-2008, 08:02 PM

Is it true that they are now bared for such long period?
--------> Yes & this barring period is not a recent thingy

Anyway to appeal?
--------> Yes, you can appeal to ICA, MP etc etc.....appeal will be accepted but not successful

--------> Once again, yes. She can enter Singapore again by marrying u or not marrying you. But she need to come in illegally...

--------> The answer that you can get is chances very low...but who knows what going to change and what going to happen 3 yrs later

colins
29-05-2008, 08:45 PM
One of my friend got deported from Jakarta since then (almost 2 years ago), also got all her visa applications to come to Singapore rejected. She is from China, not WL and she is rich.

So I guess your chance is pretty slim, since she was deported from sg.

colins
29-05-2008, 09:18 PM
1 country deport also affect another country?:confused: Seem like PRC get the highest chance of deport and most difficult to come sg.

Yeah man, I believe that sort of information is shared among ASEAN countries or something. She came Singapore twice before and has no special record, left before the visa due date and never worked.

Some stupid fellows among her friends went and challenged the police during a routine check in Jakarta (basically din slot in money in their passport la). Almost got into a fight some more. Scolded her left right centre for going on a trip with friends without knowing their character well. Everyone got fined a million rupiah to get their passport back, with the deportation chop stamped in full glory.

ang09
29-05-2008, 10:15 PM

All snrs pls advice me as we really love each other and want to be together in the near future.bro,vvery sorry to hear that ur gf was banned from entering Sg for 3yrs.Just to share with you, once the authority blacklisted her, there is no way u can change her fate......the only way for her to come back here is she change her name in her country and do a new passport.

baimi
29-05-2008, 10:26 PM
bro,vvery sorry to hear that ur gf was banned from entering Sg for 3yrs.Just to share with you, once the authority blacklisted her, there is no way u can change her fate......the only way for her to come back here is she change her name in her country and do a new passport.

Last time, maybe yes, when they changed name and passport,
so back home they just have to buy a passport, but not NOW,
it will be worst now if they changed name and a new passport,
why? because all their finger prints are kept in the computer,
unlike last time immigration can't keep track of finger prints
without the computer. So imagine they are caught trying
to sneak in.

baimi
29-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Huh? I thought ROM dont care who you marry ... ? as long as it is a female

I think you have read it in the newspaper many times but it
slipped your mind.
"Sham Marriage", man was fined $xxxx for sham marriage
with a foreigner. The man was paid to get married.
The girl could get PR status. So no need visa,
work permits and can stay longer in SG
so can earn more $$.

Sha_Gua75
29-05-2008, 11:11 PM
I think you have read it in the newspaper many times but it
slipped your mind.
"Sham Marriage", man was fined $xxxx for sham marriage
with a foreigner. The man was paid to get married.
The girl could get PR status. So no need visa,
work permits and can stay longer in SG
so can earn more $$.

:confused:

I think what Xena said is correct. ROM dont care who u marrying. As for the Sham Marriage thingy you talk about is after ROM. Basically, those who involved in sham marriage will get their punishment only after they are found out

baimi
29-05-2008, 11:23 PM
:confused:

I think what Xena said is correct. ROM dont care who u marrying. As for the Sham Marriage thingy you talk about is after ROM. Basically, those who involved in sham marriage will get their punishment only after they are found out

That's why ROM will not be approved if the girl
visited SG far too often, sham marriage is one thing
they have to be careful.
If a professional foreigner, any countries, working in SG,
applying for ROM will be approved easily.

Sha_Gua75
29-05-2008, 11:51 PM
That's why ROM will not be approved if the girl
visited SG far too often, sham marriage is one thing
they have to be careful.
If a professional foreigner, any countries, working in SG,
applying for ROM will be approved easily.

There is no such theory of visiting SG too much =sham marriage or = no approval of ROM....however there is a requirement that at least one of the parties need to be in Singapore for at least 15 days b4 u can register..

Sham or not sham...if there is a need to check it will be done at later stage...and government will charge the couple involved in sham marriage based on their Statutory Declaration b4 their ROM

Shakyywayy
30-05-2008, 02:33 AM
Think carefully and ask yourself, "Are you prepared to go thru the numerous obstacles along the way?"

Nowadays, it is usually 3 years ban but you can appeal and your chances are NOT zero. If you bother to fly over there to get married, you stand a better chance but no 100% guaranteed.

You must prepare to write in several letters every few months and they will see your sincerity and genuine case. After one year, they may and will review your case. Minimum is usually at least one year plus of waiting and agony. Good luck

colins
30-05-2008, 02:42 PM
In China, rich can mean super yaya.

I always thought that Singaporeans are quite inept in adapting and adjusting their thinking in a foreign land, but when I look at these people, alamak cannot make it.

This actually gave me some insights to the prc over in SG. One thing that striked me was that these girls look very adapted to Singapore. You can see them walking around, taking public transport, bargaining, shopping everywhere like nobody's business. Like their own place.

Leads me to wonder that either those prc who came here are very adaptive in nature or they may just be shutting themselves out from the outside world (which is another way to adapt, by separating mind and body). I think those who are not as adapted will do the latter, esp the first time WLs. That's why its quite dangerous to talk KC with them. They won't even know its real feelings or not, much less you.

Xiao Hei
30-05-2008, 06:09 PM
I think if we stay there longer, we will naturally try to adapt ... taking public transport, no choice, cheaper that way. For us go to PRC, take public transport when cab is so cheap .... I think not many people will do that ...

chew78s
30-05-2008, 09:34 PM

Bro Sirbrian, sad to say that the chances is very slim. Yr cases is abit similar to mine. i recall back 7 yrs ago...one of my ktv girl she sometime doing fl in her room.Her name is Hong Hong. she stay oposite side Badminton hall.(geylang) .About 12pm plus, i recieved a call from her. Told me she now at police station. That place was kena raid.She said she been arrested .I ask her , was she arrested on the spot doing that? No, she was sleeping that night, she said. A fat AV girl question her why she stay at this place? So to say that those girl stay there are fl. She tried to explain further but that fat AV girl warned her if she keep talking she going slap her. No choice she need follow them back to police station for almost 24hrs without drink, and also they send them to KK checkup before release them and told her within 3 day she must leave Singapore.According to those AV officer after 3 yrs than can enter back Singapore. :( But after 3 yrs, she try to come back here but was not approve.How she apply all rejected. Until now 7 yrs......no hope liao.

vkoolboi
31-05-2008, 10:25 AM
Bro Sirbrian, sad to say that the chances is very slim. Yr cases is abit similar to mine. i recall back 7 yrs ago...one of my ktv girl she sometime doing fl in her room.Her name is Hong Hong. she stay oposite side Badminton hall.(geylang) .About 12pm plus, i recieved a call from her. Told me she now at police station. That place was kena raid.She said she been arrested .I ask her , was she arrested on the spot doing that? No, she was sleeping that night, she said. A fat AV girl question her why she stay at this place? So to say that those girl stay there are fl. She tried to explain further but that fat AV girl warned her if she keep talking she going slap her. No choice she need follow them back to police station for almost 24hrs without drink, and also they send them to KK checkup before release them and told her within 3 day she must leave Singapore.According to those AV officer after 3 yrs than can enter back Singapore. :( But after 3 yrs, she try to come back here but was not approve.How she apply all rejected. Until now 7 yrs......no hope liao.

Bro Chew78, best way is for the guy to proof that he can support her properly with good paying legal job. If the guy has a good paying job, preferably owns his own apartment/ house. He can approach MP for help. Most of the time, I think no problem.

If the guy do odd job or manual job or clerical post, I think better to get married with the woman overseas. In the meantime, good for the woman to get some certificates so as to show that she can communicate and not lead the authorities into thinking that she is coming here on cover for prostitution business.

vmtech
31-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Bro Chew78, best way is for the guy to proof that he can support her properly with good paying legal job. If the guy has a good paying job, preferably owns his own apartment/ house. He can approach MP for help. Most of the time, I think no problem.

If the guy do odd job or manual job or clerical post, I think better to get married with the woman overseas. In the meantime, good for the woman to get some certificates so as to show that she can communicate and not lead the authorities into thinking that she is coming here on cover for prostitution business.

have u been thru this? or just based on speculations? because it wont work, been there, done that.
MP letters not strong at all. They hold no power against the ICA's guidelines.

David_Ginola
31-05-2008, 03:23 PM
have u been thru this? or just based on speculations? because it wont work, been there, done that.

Tks bro for highlighting..........seems like alternatives way is needed.

Sha_Gua75
31-05-2008, 04:14 PM

Depend on which MP and depend on which period (Election Period).....but then even during election period...if u are someone of no use to the Government such as can help in pulling votes...then I doubt MP can help much...

Anyway I dont agree with what vkoolboi said "the guy to proof that he can support her properly with good paying legal job. If the guy has a good paying job, preferably owns his own apartment/ house. He can approach MP for help. Most of the time, I think no problem.". Ban is ban...even u have a good paying job so what??? Unless u are someone who can affect the economy of Singapore then maybe...but then if u are such person who hold such vast wealth...would u bother with WL??

As for vkillboi 2nd statement "in the meantime, good for the woman to get some certificates so as to show that she can communicate and not lead the authorities into thinking that she is coming here on cover for prostitution business.". Same thing here...ban=ban....anyway being not able to communicate is not equal to prositution...being abit more high educated is also not equal to no prositution.

ddog
31-05-2008, 04:29 PM
If u really luv her so much then ask to be transferred or get a job that takes you to china. Waiting for 3yrs is too long and after that more waits. It's either move to china or set her free let her live her life with a new guy in China. Singapore welcomes people who can contribute and its a sad case, people overstaying without a reason would be labelled as doing illegal businesses such as prostitution,etc. Its a sad truth, leave this country for her or let her go..

chew78s
31-05-2008, 08:41 PM

A agreed bro vmtech. Mp letters is just a normal letter .No sad story written inside. Only difference is Sign by MP. No power to overrule the ICA's guidelines lah. Is Just to tell u they did their job. :mad:

ps//: the Mp will make u happy by the way telling u not to worries. If not succeed u can come again and again and i write and write and sent and sent to them until... who know approved already boths age 80 plus lah

chew78s
31-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Baimi, u are a nices guy. I upz u 6pt liao.:D cheers !

vmtech
02-06-2008, 09:09 AM
Depend on which MP and depend on which period (Election Period).....but then even during election period...if u are someone of no use to the Government such as can help in pulling votes...then I doubt MP can help much...

yes i do agree @ some pt, moreover election's over. if he wanna wait.. wait for the next 1 lor :P plus, such things they will help definately if u go down to look for them, a letter will be send to ICA and 90% u will be getting a reply from ICA cc the MP, with the standard template "after careful consideration, we regret to inform you that your appeal has been unsuccessful"

MP is MP, ICA is ICA, each has thier own guidelines to follow, and if just because someone's a MP, and ICA has to show face, den singapore's law really have to review liao.. haha.

Not to discourage or pour cold water on the bros here, but just a wakeup call, and also to tell others here, MP letters dont always work, infact, they dont work in this case AT ALL.

tell me, anyone ever had/heard/seen a success MP appeal on such issues before? i guess not.

Also, the 3 year ban is actually a permanent ban like what bro shagua says. on paper is 3 yrs, but u can be darn sure that even after 7yrs or what, u still wont be able to come back in easily.

Sha_Gua75
02-06-2008, 05:20 PM
MP is MP, ICA is ICA, each has thier own guidelines to follow, and if just because someone's a MP, and ICA has to show face, den singapore's law really have to review liao.. haha.

you will be surprise if u hear something which u think will never happen in Sillypore but it happened....

goodpartner
02-06-2008, 09:53 PM
have u been thru this? or just based on speculations?

Been watching this thread and also seen this question raised time & again in various threads and tone. I 2nd this view on NOT sharing information base on hear-say or similar.

One thing for sure, it's better to do something (e.g. try to appeal) than not doing anything at all. I like to think that all law takes "human sympathy" into consideration, so if your situation with the ger developed to a stage where it makes lot of sense for her to be with you in Sg, you'll have a good chance to stir up some emotions somewhere.

pussyman72
02-06-2008, 10:45 PM

Aye bro if u dont know mai anyhow said. if u hear from ur friend. i think u better dont anyhow give this kind of advice.....

pussyman72
02-06-2008, 10:50 PM
What if the letter is sign by PM/MM/SM/President/ICA Chief? :confused:

But I doubt anyone can reach that level even if follow the garmen chain of command.

Is it possible to file it as a law case to appeal after the ban period via judicial system?

lol i really surprise that bascally u go anywhere also post bo liao questions..... dont ask stupid question mr dickhead LOL :D

pussyman72
02-06-2008, 10:54 PM

my advice to u bro sirbrian is to go ICA and check with them. example appeal or something. u cant get much info from here.

pussyman72
02-06-2008, 10:58 PM
you will be surprise if u hear something which u think will never happen in Sillypore but it happened....

well it really all depends not said will not but if the girls are in the trade do u think the mp will help. unless the person have some link to the big shots and the big shot have power to talk to ICA.

rather then giving the guy full of hopes and in the end nothing.

sirbrian
03-06-2008, 10:29 AM
If u really luv her so much then ask to be transferred or get a job that takes you to china. Waiting for 3yrs is too long and after that more waits. It's either move to china or set her free let her live her life with a new guy in China. Singapore welcomes people who can contribute and its a sad case, people overstaying without a reason would be labelled as doing illegal businesses such as prostitution,etc. Its a sad truth, leave this country for her or let her go..

I did thought of going to China in 2/3 years time. Cos I'm just so pissed off with the pressure here. Though I just hope that after 3 years she can still come back..that will help alot.

sirbrian
03-06-2008, 10:34 AM
my advice to u bro sirbrian is to go ICA and check with them. example appeal or something. u cant get much info from here.

Thanks. I guess I have no choice but to just write to them. But am feeling extremely down after reading all the negative results from here from our bros here. Just hope it is not true after 3 yrs. Or else I got no choice but to go China liao.

colins
03-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Bro sirbrian, very sorry to hear your situation.

Sometimes, the 3 yr ban is there for a reason, in short term yes it will tear you all apart into two different place but in long term, it helps you to re-evaluate the relationship, especially the girl.

I think at the meantime, its not realistic to expect that she can come back after 3 yrs. It is more realistic to prepare yourself during this 3 years and then see the result after that. If she can come back, good, if can't, use this 3 years to get enough contacts to go there.

You can still turn this change in your life into an advantage for your career plans. Dun be so sad.

sirbrian
03-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Think carefully and ask yourself, "Are you prepared to go thru the numerous obstacles along the way?"

Nowadays, it is usually 3 years ban but you can appeal and your chances are NOT zero. If you bother to fly over there to get married, you stand a better chance but no 100% guaranteed.

You must prepare to write in several letters every few months and they will see your sincerity and genuine case. After one year, they may and will review your case. Minimum is usually at least one year plus of waiting and agony. Good luck

Thankas bro for your kind advice. I just hope the blacklisting after 3 yrs is more relax and so that she can at least just come in and we can get married here. Or else like you said, no choice and I just have to marry her there.

sirbrian
03-06-2008, 11:01 AM

I hope mine after 3 yrs is ok. Mine GF was arrested just on the road while buying dinner and not working at all. So I just pray and hope that all is well after 3 yrs.

DTCEPL
03-06-2008, 11:40 AM
I hope mine after 3 yrs is ok. Mine GF was arrested just on the road while buying dinner and not working at all. So I just pray and hope that all is well after 3 yrs.

Normally once the Gal is blacklisted by ICA, they can never come into Singapore again even after 3 years, with no explanation given.

So how long did they sentenced your Gal to detention? The period makes a difference too because of 'record' with the Police.....certain period will not have 'record'.

sirbrian
03-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Normally once the Gal is blacklisted by ICA, they can never come into Singapore again even after 3 years, with no explanation given.

So how long did they sentenced your Gal to detention? The period makes a difference too because of 'record' with the Police.....certain period will not have 'record'.

She was with the police for only about 2hours or so then transferred to ICA for about 5hours.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-06-2008, 03:02 PM
In the 1st place, it would not make any sense for anyone, male female, banglah PRC or Viet, to walk in GL to buy, say a packet of Chicken rice and be taken in custody & then deported.
To the originator of this post, looks like you're a member of the statistics club.
Wakey wakey........

sirbrian
03-06-2008, 06:43 PM
In the 1st place, it would not make any sense for anyone, male female, banglah PRC or Viet, to walk in GL to buy, say a packet of Chicken rice and be taken in custody & then deported.
To the originator of this post, looks like you're a member of the statistics club.
Wakey wakey........

According to her, the ICA/police now have the right to arrest and detain and of the gals as long as they are in GL, whether walking with dinner in hand or just standing and talking only.

It is only during the detain period where the gals have the chance to prove that they don't stay in GL (they have to stay in hotel if they are on tourist visa, against the law to stay in GL in rental rooms), and most importantly not working. The ICA/police will also ask if they have anyone to be a guarantor or to bail them out, so I guess they can't really find anyone and also I doubt any of us guys willing to go to police station to bail them out right?

lightning
03-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Boss is looking for suitable disciple to shoulder his work because he cannot be all the time watching sometime he has to ease himself. I think you are a suitable candidate.

LOL:D:D must be kidding

DO_YOU_BJ
03-06-2008, 07:15 PM
Again, I stand firm on the grounds on what I see here.
Most importantly, there must be cause for deportation.
Just bcos jln jln in GL get arrested & deported.
To me, just dun make sense. Doesn't add up here bro.
Anyway, to answer your question, she will not be able to come back.
Even look not for MP but PM also wont be able to come back liao.
But after 3yrs, who knows what the laws will be changed to.

Lets look at this from the outside. I knows she's your chick n all that so you're sure to be upset.....

Think about it:
Cops arrest her....ok...guilty until innocent...typical Sillypore justice style
Go back to station...will ask wat you doin here...the usual threats and so on blah blah.....if no just cos..they'll release her.
That's what happened to one of my PRC lover once.....arrested, released and of cos, traumatic but went on with what she was doin till visa expired n went back.

Just think neutral, what was said and transpired during time of arrest and time of questioning till deportation, only she knows.
What you know is what she tells you.
Just doesn't make sense.

Just my 2cents worth bro, hope no offense taken.

sirbrian
03-06-2008, 07:28 PM
no offence taken bro, in fact thanks for your advice.

infact till to date me too still think how the hell she was arrested and in what situation and why.

I still think about the truth of what she said too. But I do trust her.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Bro, I just related your story to my KTV lover of 2yrs who is from HangZhou. Here's what she got to say...note she besides being my FB, she also acts like an advisor to me...looking at the WLs point of view.

Even if your chick is arrested, where it can be very possible, if she clears the 1st round, meaning the police station, she'll be released.
Bcos she failed the 1st round, she was referred to ICA.....cased closed already.
Also, she said things like what transpired at the station & ICA only she know....that part, you'll never know.

Any you know, before i even read your post, she told me that you'll say you trust her and so on...spot on!

Conclusion, she tells you not to be so naive...but she knows no use liao cos you're too deep in it & you've been smitten by her liao.

Good luck mate!

PS: Never listen with your heart, listen with your brain.......you'll see and understand clearer like tat :)

airbrush
03-06-2008, 10:09 PM
The only department which can let you know the answer is ICA. ICA officer are indeed nice people if your approach is positive. Ask for their advise go to ICA and get a queue number and talk to any ICA officer I believe they can tell you the actual situation at the touch of the computer.

ChokDeeDee!
28-06-2008, 01:33 AM
The only department which can let you know the answer is ICA. ICA officer are indeed nice people if your approach is positive. Ask for their advise go to ICA and get a queue number and talk to any ICA officer I believe they can tell you the actual situation at the touch of the computer.

Actually might be a problem for ICA officers to tell you what actually happened. Its their policy to keep their cases under wraps, sensitive stuff.

As for returning to SG. Kenna deported due to arrest, i think quite difficult to re-enter SG after the ban. ICA keeps a blacklist of all that they deem "undesirable" in their database, along with all 10 fingerprints. One tip is not to try any tricks, be honest and don't try to hide anything, you break no law and commit no offence going through the proper channels. You'll stand a better chance that way.

The formal written application must be directed to "Comissioner of Immigration", and you'll need someone with substantial influence (eg. MP) to help do a recommendation. But again, there is no guarantee. I've known 2 ex-thai WLs personally who married SG husbands. They are now staying in SG as PRs, with kids born as singaporeans. And believe it or not, one got married just months after she left the trade (she had to endure some hardship in the process though but I'm not going to elaborate)

Do be disheartened, your mileage may vary. Just give it a try and perhaps you could be in for a pleasant surprise? Cheers!

bigbigbig
28-06-2008, 02:02 PM
you got to do a request at ICA. state the reasons. They will understand your plight. Some of them do surf this web, and read the KCs that samsters kena....

Sha_Gua75
28-06-2008, 03:54 PM
you got to do a request at ICA. state the reasons. They will understand your plight. Some of them do surf this web, and read the KCs that samsters kena....

u from ICA?!?!? How u know they read? Eeven they read so? What can they do?? They have rules to follow...And since post MSK era and the home team get 3 major hits till now...u think they won't strictly follow the rules even more now?

cereal-killer
29-06-2008, 09:13 PM
You want to marry a PRC whore??? You must be mad. :rolleyes:

Love is Blind

Bramble
30-06-2008, 12:19 PM
ICA staff can be nice and can be fierce. But they do follow the SOP ... they are not trained to make judgement call ...

proffessor_x
30-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi, I too have a GF, I have been trying to get a visa for her to come here. But was always turned down by ICA.

Was wondering why?

Xena
01-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Maybe she had bad record in their data ... you know her history to SG ?

neilharris
01-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi, I too have a GF, I have been trying to get a visa for her to come here. But was always turned down by ICA.

Was wondering why?

Chances are that your GF might previously have been banned from coming into SG or had tried to/used a different passport to do so.

A glance at all the PRC women walking around in Chinatown (engaging in some dubious activities and looking absolutely ghastly) can only mean the authorities are usually not too stringent.

Shim
01-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Agree, else no reason why ICA reject her application ....

Mr Smith
14-09-2008, 08:00 PM

The moment when she is arrested, there are still chances.

But now that she is send back and ban for 3years, 3 years later still subjected to approval.

Not trying to scare u...but there are cases whereby 5years later and still fail to return to Singapore.

In future, anyone need help...PM me asap when any incident occurs.

Sorry my friend...but its too late for ur case. Even if u want to get marry with her...chances of her returning is quite slim...PM me to find out more..:rolleyes:

low.pipi
15-09-2008, 01:58 AM
any bro know when deported from s'pore,any chop on the passport to indicate ban 1 or 3yrs,or do they just keep record in the database without any chop?My gal kana warning from MOM but work permit cancel but only warning letter was issued 1yr can't apply work permit but allowed on social visit ,don't know is it true?passport not stamped deported when she left!Kindly advise!

Leeson
21-10-2008, 03:53 PM
any bro know when deported from s'pore,any chop on the passport to indicate ban 1 or 3yrs,or do they just keep record in the database without any chop?My gal kana warning from MOM but work permit cancel but only warning letter was issued 1yr can't apply work permit but allowed on social visit ,don't know is it true?passport not stamped deported when she left!Kindly advise!

it does seem that nowadays there are no chops for entry bans liao...

Sha_Gua75
21-10-2008, 08:26 PM

MOM deal with work permit...ICA deal with passport....Dont think MOM is allow to put any stamp on the passport since she is still allowed on social visit

F-boy
22-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Ask ICA and get black and white is best, suay suay get into trouble from hearsay is not worth it.

Mr Smith
25-10-2008, 05:10 PM
MOM deal with work permit...ICA deal with passport....Dont think MOM is allow to put any stamp on the passport since she is still allowed on social visit

Correct. ICA handle entry while MOM handle work permit.
However,if the girl is being caught doing VICE activities while she has a work permit for other jobs, MOM will cancel her work permit. And ICA will send her back and bar her entry into Sg.

Most impt, what is the reason for the girl being caught?

plain
27-10-2008, 03:40 PM
bro,vvery sorry to hear that ur gf was banned from entering Sg for 3yrs.Just to share with you, once the authority blacklisted her, there is no way u can change her fate......the only way for her to come back here is she change her name in her country and do a new passport.

once deported, she will be finger printed and if she changes name//passport, ICA will known about it sooner or later... more trouble if she goes this path.

If she changes it, without declaring when entering sg, she'll be hauled up to court and charged/jail and later deported again.

casannova03
29-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Ban for 3 years?? thats what the XXX officers say.. and i mean SAY...they dun issue Black and White for bans...because i think they have the right to bar entry to anyone they deem unfit.....all they issue you is a slip that say so and so is going back because...... ask you signed then next day say bye bye....

how i know?? i am still in the process of appealing for my relative...have sent countless e-mails to XXX and i tell you....ask them start taichi school sure world number one......they will always tell you oh..this not under my purview..oh that is confidential...blar blar blar....

so how the Fuct will i ever know what happened?? i have even gone to the extend to seek a lawyer's advice because from my relative recount of the interrogation process, i feel they were not given their basic right to a qualified translator to know what the fuct XXX people is talking about......

if for ROM i have to pay an additional 400 useless bucks to ensure my wife understand the english shits, i dun see why someone who is about to be deemed to have committed a crime or offence should not be given the rights to a translator!!! and eventually to admit things and sign things.

my lawyer say not no chance but i have to find many people who went thru the same thing and if we collectively file a case then got higher chance. Where to find sia....its our words against theirs.....haha...not to mention the hefty fees....anyway i digress...sorry

oh by the way its been 4 yrs since she was send away...and i am still appealing...so i say...just try and try and try...

forms are free...and if they take too long, send e-mail screw them!!! then they reject?? send again....too long again?? send e-mail screw again!!!....i mean thats what they ask us to do what....nothing wrong....there's always a price to pay for everything.....
you want secrecy in the way you work??? never mind....then put up with the tons of appeals and requests lor!!!! and make sure you do it fast cos u are in the public service!!! i expect good and fast service for the amount of tax i pay yearly....no??

then they think earn money outside easy??? hahaha i am afraid not so.....

Leeson
30-10-2008, 11:06 AM
casannova03 when your relative was sent back was there a chop at the back indicating she's banned for 3 years?

also, you say you have been appealing the ban, who do you contact? have you checked out the possibility of posting bail for the relative to come in? :confused:

i am trying to find out more exact information about these things, but its hard to get real info :(

casannova03
30-10-2008, 12:14 PM
there is a chop on the back ofthe passport.but it does not specifically say three years or anything for the matter...maybe its only know to them by the chop's id number.....

go to the main office and send in application for visit pass....very troublesome....

1st, get the form..you can download on the website
2nd, fill in the blanks and the local sponser part.
3rd, air mail or use other ways to get the form to her in VN because she have to sign PERSONALLY on the applicant's declaration part.
4th, prepare documents - photocopy of her passport will do and just in case get her birth cert, education cert, her old passport if any- to support her appeal and a letter of appeal(your plea letter)
5th, go take queue number and submit.
6th, wait for good/bad news.
7th, they say waiting time is between 2-4weeks...if more than 4 weeks then send complain mail....
8th, wait again.....

bail?? i tried when she was not given entry at Budget terminal. i came back with her..but they dunno allow me to act as guarantor...

Leeson
30-10-2008, 02:56 PM
i read from some threads that the length if ban is indicated by the number of "X" on the chop. (i have not seen the chop before) each "X" is equivalent to half year ban it was mentioned.

in my situation there was no chop at all, she was told verbally (not by ica though) that she cannot come back; so i am a bit confused... :p

casannova03
31-10-2008, 11:54 AM
i read from some threads that the length if ban is indicated by the number of "X" on the chop. (i have not seen the chop before) each "X" is equivalent to half year ban it was mentioned.

is it?? mine relative have got a chop with 6 Xs....but its now 4 yrs already.....so u really think they care about Xs?? they suka the let you in they not suka ask you try again...hahahaha!!

Leeson
31-10-2008, 02:39 PM
is it?? mine relative have got a chop with 6 Xs....but its now 4 yrs already.....so u really think they care about Xs?? they suka the let you in they not suka ask you try again...hahahaha!!

i thnk shagua75 mentioned before also that 6X by right is 3 years by left = permanent ban.... sighs, then no chop how leh? headache haha...

casannova03
31-10-2008, 02:48 PM
i thnk shagua75 mentioned before also that 6X by right is 3 years by left = permanent ban.... sighs, then no chop how leh? headache haha...

i dunno man...i am already very fed up with them...
if really it means permanent ban, then i will make sure i sue them till their ka chng pi!!!

cos i got black and white in the form of e-mail where they ask me to send in application for appeal...

this is prove enough of mis-representation and negligence and lying to the public when they know that i will never be successful with an appeal

that is if i can verify 6x=permanant ban la

Leeson
31-10-2008, 03:24 PM
if really it means permanent ban, then i will make sure i sue them till their ka chng pi!!!

cos i got black and white in the form of e-mail where they ask me to send in application for appeal...

this is prove enough of mis-representation and negligence and lying to the public when they know that i will never be successful with an appeal

how to argue something that's not written anywhere leh... haiz...

casannova03
31-10-2008, 03:37 PM
how to argue something that's not written anywhere leh... haiz...

when there is a will there is a way......haha...i will go find out...

by the way anyone wanna seek legal advice? we can join hands!!!

Mr Smith
02-11-2008, 10:16 AM

Yes..u gotten a black and white in the form of email where they ask u to appeal....

BUT...appeal successful or not...still depends on them. Prove them mis-rep? haha...They never say they do not allow u to appeal...But appeal is always subjected to approval.

Correct...6x = 3years and is as good as perm ban...BUT...there are still chances to get it done though....

casannova03
02-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Correct...6x = 3years and is as good as perm ban...BUT...there are still chances to get it done though....

care to share bro??

Sha_Gua75
02-11-2008, 03:45 PM

I never mention that....Dont even know abt X

Mr Smith
02-11-2008, 05:12 PM
care to share bro??

u can appeal all that u can..even to MP...but still not successful...

Every wk at the meet the MP session..there are so many ppl seeking these type of assistance from MP...

casannova03
02-11-2008, 06:02 PM
Every wk at the meet the MP session..there are so many ppl seeking these type of assistance from MP...

well, i know that man....haha....care to share the juicy part which i and some other bros dun know??

Cos you seem to have a way from your BUT in the earlier post......

Come on Mr Smith....;)

Mr Smith
03-11-2008, 12:48 PM
well, i know that man....haha....care to share the juicy part which i and some other bros dun know??

Cos you seem to have a way from your BUT in the earlier post......

Come on Mr Smith....;)

haha....Its still possible though....

Leeson
03-11-2008, 02:56 PM
I never mention that....Dont even know abt X

must have been someone else :p