PDA

View Full Version : Watch this Video. It could save you a shitload of trouble.

sammyboyfor
26-06-2008, 07:32 PM
YouTube - Men being taken advantage of (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyGMvtWvoeU)

Tai_zi21
27-06-2008, 03:09 AM
I wish the gal inside the vidz could be a PRC or Thai?

To make samster believe more on the vidz? Haha

:D

sammyboyfor
27-06-2008, 05:59 AM
I wish the gal inside the vidz could be a PRC or Thai?

To make samster believe more on the vidz? Haha

:D

If you can find a Thai or PRC version, please provide the link immediately.:p

dexblu
27-06-2008, 08:30 AM
Nice educational & eye opening video from a working girl's perspective !!! :)

She is very practical... has a very matter-of-fact approach... she is absolutely correct... Commercial Sex means It's Purely Transactional... Fuck & Forget... Dun put any feelings into it...

She is bit on the heavy side... but her b00bs are quite a handful... i think she will make a sweaty bonk !!! and the SIGH at the end of her clip... i believe she will be a good moaner during bonking !!! :D

tanmikel
27-06-2008, 09:01 AM
at least she was freaking honest . you pay her , she fucks you . both get something out of it .

Aurors
27-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Haha, but even when people see this kinda vid, they will always think that their is special and is truly in it for the relationship and not $ ...

glooper83
04-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Coming to sbf is perhaps a good thing for me, it has sort of opened my eyes and cleared my head. Three weeks ago, i was almost ready to pack my bags and find a job in china so that i could be with a prc i knew. But i tried to convince myself that it was a dumb thing to do. Till i came to sbf and read some posts, i am convinced now that it certainly is a dumb thing to do. Lols..

Now i reaffirm my belief that all the sweet talk that they do is SOP and maybe their okt actually teaches them what to say during the day.. They may have their sad stories and all, but then at the end of the day, they are earning thousands per month! If they save wisely, they could go back and start a small business i guess. I believe most would'nt, i mean if you were given such a huge spending power suddenly, the first thing would be to treat yourself. I do not fault them for being materialistic, since sg girls are no better. At the end of the day, cash is being transferred, and its a transaction of cash not feelings.

This is what i've come to learn.. after painfully spending $200 just to take one girl out to east coast beach to walk walk. Kennitely sa scolded by my friend for it.. I've hardened my heart since.. but i'll definitely respect them, after all, they are humans and it's not a job that anyone would take given the circumstances. They are after all also providing a much needed service so that crime rates remain low. Haha..

sammyboyfor
05-08-2008, 03:52 AM
but i'll definitely respect them, after all, they are humans and it's not a job that anyone would take given the circumstances.

Your respect should be reserved for honest people in respectable professions... teachers.. doctors.. nurses etc. WHORES deserve no respect whatsoever. Nobody is forced into this profession in this day and age. There are tons of ways of earning a living without selling your body.

Most the members in this forum had ancestors who came from Southern China. Their great grand mothers from PRC faced huge hurdles and had many mouths to feed. They slogged 14 hours a day as washerwomen, domestic maids, dressmakers, kitchen helpers, hawkers and so on to put food on the table for their offspring.

The lazy good for nothing PRCs in this day and age don't even know the meaning of hard work.:rolleyes: They come to Singapore for one reason and one reason alone.. to make a fast buck as quickly as possible with the minimum of effort.

They prey on the stupidity and gullibility of Singapore men and all it takes for them to become tens of thousands of dollars richer in a couple of months is to undress, lie down, spread their filthy legs and whisper sweet nothings into the pathetic ears of Sinkie men who actually believe what they are hearing. :p

If you still "respect" such lowlife, you obviously don't know what the word means. :rolleyes:

=LatexDolly=
05-08-2008, 04:57 AM
Pardon me boss... but how about local FL's? Are they lowlife unworthy of respect as well?

I know it's a pretty touchy subject somehow... but can't help it. :o

sammyboyfor
05-08-2008, 08:45 AM
Pardon me boss... but how about local FL's? Are they lowlife unworthy of respect as well?

I know it's a pretty touchy subject somehow... but can't help it. :o

What difference does nationality make? :rolleyes:

Anyone can get a decent job in Singapore. There is no valid excuse for becoming a prostitute.

Local FLs spread their legs for the same reason the rest of them do... to make easy money so they can enjoy the good life and buy the fancy watches and handbags that tickle their fancy.

While I may give them the thumbs up for resourcefulness and the ability to persuade men to part with their money, "respect" is a term I reserve for more honorable professions.:rolleyes:

HornLion
05-08-2008, 10:43 AM
My 2 cents as a low life newbie! :p

I agree with bro sammyboyfor on many of his points, but one sad thing is that as long as there is demand, there will be supply. And the local women who jump into the supply do so for easy cash as a way to a better life, even when they are fully capable of better jobs.
I believe that bro tanmikel hit it right on the head, for most women of such profession, pay them, fuck them but never ever get any feelings for them. Shoot you load, lose your cash, but never ever be a milkcow for them...

glooper83
05-08-2008, 01:48 PM
My respect for them means to treat them as human beings not my slaves or dogs and to acknowledge that they are doing me a service.

Its true that they could work an honest living, toiling from day to night, but they chose to make a quick buck. Peer pressure, materialistic needs, greed or other reasons? I think that there are alot of push and pull factors.. I dun think you should blame them all for it. If they were bad, what about their okts, who are practically leechers? In my opinion, these middle man dun lose any dignity, and yet earn so much over other people's misfortune.

If you dun wan to respect them for their wanting to earn a quick buck, then i think practically the whole world is in sin. We connive to come out with get-rich schemes which on the surface looks pretty decent but its really just the same as prostituting. I think even pros seems mild compared to what others might be doing. Take a look at the en-bloc saga whereby neighbours of decades are splashing paint, corrosive acids on each other's cars to get them to submit to the sale. En-bloc is lawful but what goes behind the scenes to get people to sell is just downright dreadful. Now who do we blame for the world's greed? globalisation? The "want" to consume more and more till all resources are used up is evident in everyday life.

sammyboyfor
05-08-2008, 02:12 PM
My respect for them means to treat them as human beings not my slaves or dogs and to acknowledge that they are doing me a service.

I treat all living things well. It doesn't mean I have to "respect" them.

Perhaps you should familiarise yourself with the meaning of the word "respect".

respect - Definitions from Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/respect)

glooper83
05-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Yup i know what you mean by your definition of respect, but coincidentally on the same link, i found what i meant by my definition of respect.

Taken from Dictionary.com,

verb (used with object)
9. to hold in esteem or honor: I cannot respect a cheat.
10. to show regard or consideration for: to respect someone's rights.
11. to refrain from intruding upon or interfering with: to respect a person's privacy.

[10] I show regard and consideration that they are humans too and deserve to be treated like one. [11] And i also respect that if they are not comfortable with anything, i wouldnt do it.

My respect for them is not like stated in [9].

=LatexDolly=
05-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Ah..... subjectivity..... which brings us to the end of this argument. I admit yes, if boss is speaking of respect as in [9], FL's do not deserve respect in any manner. Even for myself, I am willing to accept that. It's true. When you willingly give away the most private part of your being in exchange for something so trivial as money, you have no more self-worth left. A human being is a priceless creation of nature, above all. To sully your flesh for mere monetary gain is like a mockery of sorts. We may treat such a person well, but to hold them in esteem and honor... is going a little too far. That cannot happen. Nope, not for whores.

But I believe, we must be fair and judge contextually. If for example, if a family member is critically ill, and financial state is dire, then it would be reasonable to FL. For the sake of saving another life. Don't ask why they can't afford to take up bank loans and ask from relatives. Some people have unfortunate lives. Period.

But how about if the FL does it not for the sake of money? What if she's a nympho and money is merely a bonus? Would that be better or worse? hahaha. :D

sammyboyfor
05-08-2008, 07:02 PM
[10] I show regard and consideration that they are humans too and deserve to be treated like one. [11] And i also respect that if they are not comfortable with anything, i wouldnt do it.

My respect for them is not like stated in [9].

There is a big difference between respecting someone's right to choose how they lead their lives and respecting them for the choice they have made. Any woman has a right to become a whore if she so chooses.

I respect that right too. That's how a civilised democracy works in this day and age.

That's the beauty of the English language. You need to use the term in the correct context.

DRSG
05-08-2008, 07:56 PM
There is a big difference between respecting someone's right to choose how they lead their lives and respecting them for the choice they have made. Any woman has a right to become a whore if she so chooses.

I respect that right too. That's how a civilised democracy works in this day and age.

That's the beauty of the English language. You need to use the term in the correct context.

Brothers in arms.I'm right with you sammyboyfor.Welcome to the new age of man and woman.Equal rights. Equal liberties.Equal respect.I thought I'm a freak in this society of 'nice' people.Thank you again I feel at ease.

Up sammyboyfor.The new society should be this way of the sammyboyfor.

glooper83
05-08-2008, 08:02 PM
uh yeh english language... perhaps respect was too strong a word to use here. But i guess everyone got the meaning now. Anyways good video albeit "distracting" at times...

Darkstorm
05-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Ah..... subjectivity..... which brings us to the end of this argument. I admit yes, if boss is speaking of respect as in [9], FL's do not deserve respect in any manner. Even for myself, I am willing to accept that. It's true. When you willingly give away the most private part of your being in exchange for something so trivial as money, you have no more self-worth left. A human being is a priceless creation of nature, above all. To sully your flesh for mere monetary gain is like a mockery of sorts. We may treat such a person well, but to hold them in esteem and honor... is going a little too far. That cannot happen. Nope, not for whores.

But I believe, we must be fair and judge contextually. If for example, if a family member is critically ill, and financial state is dire, then it would be reasonable to FL. For the sake of saving another life. Don't ask why they can't afford to take up bank loans and ask from relatives. Some people have unfortunate lives. Period.

But how about if the FL does it not for the sake of money? What if she's a nympho and money is merely a bonus? Would that be better or worse? hahaha. :D

I do respect prostitutes. To elaborate, it is more accurate to say my respect for someone is not dependent on whether he/shes sells sexual services in exchange for money or not.

=LatexDolly=
06-08-2008, 01:59 AM
I do respect prostitutes. To elaborate, it is more accurate to say my respect for someone is not dependent on whether he/shes sells sexual services in exchange for money or not.

I'm glad you do (respect whores like myself). ;) Cheers to you, bro. :p

SamsungBoy
06-08-2008, 02:11 AM
Thanks man. Really open up my EYES and HEART!:)

Darkstorm
06-08-2008, 03:58 AM
I'm glad you do (respect whores like myself). ;) Cheers to you, bro. :p

You are welcome :)

I guess you are a Singaporean girl.

By the way, why don't you use the term "prostitute" instead? The other term you used in your post is derogatory.

wodemama
06-08-2008, 10:36 PM

By the way, why don't you use the term "prostitute" instead? The other term you used in your post is derogatory.

Perhaps a working lady/freelance servicing officer would sound better than prostitute and whore.

Like the boss says, There is a big difference between respecting someone's right to choose how they lead their lives and respecting them for the choice they have made. Any woman has a right to become a whore if she so chooses.

So respect is subjective and relative and most importanly, it has to be earned.

DO_YOU_BJ
06-08-2008, 10:43 PM

There's nothing on earth that doesnt have a price to it......wanna be a succexful nympho still gotta have some investments 1st ya

=LatexDolly=
07-08-2008, 02:50 AM
There's nothing on earth that doesnt have a price to it......wanna be a succexful nympho still gotta have some investments 1st ya

Bro DO_YOU_BJ, what do you mean by investments? :D

Bro Darkstorm, for some reason, perhaps due to my submissive BDSM-slave nature, I prefer to be called "whore". hahaha. I suppose I can't drag everyone else down with me. I apologise. The term WL would be more appropriate then. ;)

pussyman72
07-08-2008, 03:03 AM
Up sammyboyfor.The new society should be this way of the sammyboyfor.

O oh did u get deduct point for upz Mr Sam boss??? he said nobody should up him else get minus point na... becareful :D

glooper83
07-08-2008, 03:24 AM
for some reason, perhaps due to my submissive BDSM-slave nature, I prefer to be called "whore". hahaha. I suppose I can't drag everyone else down with me. I apologise. The term WL would be more appropriate then. ;)

Off-topic: Nice pictures :)

Darkstorm
07-08-2008, 05:34 AM
Bro Darkstorm, for some reason, perhaps due to my submissive BDSM-slave nature, I prefer to be called "whore". hahaha. I suppose I can't drag everyone else down with me. I apologise. The term WL would be more appropriate then. ;)

Thanks for your explanation :)

glooper83
07-08-2008, 11:30 AM
I thought we suppose to watch video? :confused:

Haha i did...

Nice to know that you're enjoying the tcss in sbf too.. Wish there were more girls in here thou.. Hee :p

glooper83
30-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Guys, haha.. since we're at this, i'd like to recommend this comedic episode of "two and a half men". Perhaps one or two lessons to learn from this also.. :)
Cheers all!

Ps: Sorry if i am not supposed to share vid links here.

http://www.tudou.com/player/outside/player_outside.swf?iid=16774140&default_skin=http://ui.tudou.com/bin/player2/outside/Skin_outside_5.swf&autostart=false&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xiaoli.cc%2Fvideo%2Fdetail%2 F1910%2Fxk0pIWzcrYpY

casannova03
20-11-2008, 03:32 PM
boss!

you seemed to me that you despise these working ladies to the core..Any particular reasons? ....Just curious!

And what of your take on gals who were 'whores' (in your words) and came out of it?;)

Flinger2
23-05-2009, 07:30 PM
The video is not working...anyone knows of another link?

hoosdathu
30-07-2009, 03:22 PM
yo boss, bro glooper83 using it correctly what.
u r the one who's taking his usage out of context.
he already clarified his usage doesn't encompass meanings like esteem n honor mah...

guess u better stick to ur usual advise-advice advice :D

upyos
06-11-2009, 07:24 AM
respect, to me is more for a person character than for profession

a person who is a doctor see an old woman in distress dont help, does he worth our respect?
a Manager who play politics and poke other people backside for their own gain, does he worth any respect?

come to WL
yes, there are jobs everywhere, with a lowly education, how much can you earn?
If you are divorced with 2 young kids ( i aware of a few cases, Sing or PRC)
and if you wish your children to have normal if not the best life you can afford, what choice do you have
I understand Sinapore poverty level is $250 (correct me if i am wrong)ie the payout for destitute?

So in this age where so called subsidised HDB housing spiral into prehistoric bunglow pricing how to survive

respect you may not wish to give but maybe a bit of empathy to WL with true hardship background
just ignore those who really are pure gold digger
but then again, what are businessmen, charity giver?
selling a body or selling a soul, which is worse?