PDA

View Full Version : PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid".

sammyboyfor
27-06-2008, 07:46 AM
Mon, Oct 29, 2007
AsiaOne

Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

Singaporean men are considerate, generous and yet, stupid.

Such was the conclusion of a former Geylang sex worker, when she revealed her thoughts and feelings about working in Singapore's red light district.

The 36-year-old woman, who is not identified, says she is from Hunan, China, had personally delivered an open letter to Lianhe Wanbao. It was featured on the Chinese evening daily's front page yesterday. The letter was titled: The Men and Women of Geylang.

She observes in her letter that the attractive Geylang streetwalkers attract men's attention, and Singaporean drivers like to pass by Geylang to ogle at the scene. She also notes that while Singaporean men are generally lowly-educated and not very rich, they know how to maintain themselves, are polite and well-mannered.

The woman was dressed simply in a white shirt and shorts, with light makeup and slightly permed hair. She had a calm, quiet manner, and spoke with a gentle tone to the Lianhe Wanbao reporter.

She said she wanted to chronicle her four months working as a sex worker before returning to China. Having spent time here in Singapore, she claims that she had feelings for the country and the letter included her thoughts and reflections as well as her personal experiences in Geylang. She even had thoughts of settling down with a local man, but decided against it because Singaporean men were naive and fell easily for the charms of streetwalkers.

The woman claimed that she turned to vice after she could not find work here. She said she used to own a factory in Hunan, but encountered difficulty after her husband was sentenced to 15 years' jail for corruption in China. She became a taxi driver to support her family, but was involved in an accident and had to pay compensation of about $20,000.

But she had felt ashamed initially about becoming a sex worker. But after her 11-year-old son in China asked if she had found a job, she felt so sad that she decided to cast aside her pride.

In the letter, which took her a week to complete, she penned her thoughts about the men who are her clients.

"No matter how well you treat these streetwalkers, they will always see you as a fool. When you sympathise with them, you will definitely offer them money to support them. But behind your backs, they call you stupid and laugh at how they have just conned you of your money."

Working from 8pm to 7am every day, she would get 7 to 8 customers on a good night, and charged $40 to $50 per session. Customers would give tips occasionally too. In a month she can earn $3,000 to $4,000. But she stressed that she was not proud of how she earned her keep.

She had a word of advise for her clients, who come from all walks of life: "Don't spend all your money in a moment of lust, because you have also worked very hard for it. You are not only hurting your health, but also your wallet. You are also putting your family's harmony at risk."

tanmikel
27-06-2008, 08:38 AM
"No matter how well you treat these streetwalkers, they will always see you as a fool. When you sympathise with them, you will definitely offer them money to support them. But behind your backs, they call you stupid and laugh at how they have just conned you of your money."

and you find people jumping to their defense over unconfirmed things they claim . prince charming and knight in shining amour wannabes , can I use the quote for my signature ?

camelot
27-06-2008, 10:13 AM
and you find people jumping to their defense over unconfirmed things they claim . prince charming and knight in shining amour wannabes , can I use the quote for my signature ?

Thats because our people ( 66% of the pop at last count) are incredibly naive and believe everything that is told them. They don't realise that they are also being screwed simultaneously big time esp when a full time FL is involved ( the amateurs - housewifes, factory/farm workers, kindergarden teachers etc out for a quick buck are generally less mercenary and there may even be occassional genuine sad hardship cases)

whitegals
27-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Singapore men are not stupid lah. We are just used to it leow lah, everyday kena screwed by the gahmen, get screwed over by another one or two more hookers also no big deal lah. We dun spend them on the "dragon gals" the money will also sooner or later end up with the big Dragon...

Heart Break Kid
28-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Thats because our people ( 66% of the pop at last count) are incredibly naive and believe everything that is told them. They don't realise that they are also being screwed simultaneously big time esp when a full time FL is involved ( the amateurs - housewifes, factory/farm workers, kindergarden teachers etc out for a quick buck are generally less mercenary and there may even be occassional genuine sad hardship cases)

People in Northeast of S'pore is not really that stupid :D

PRC whores are lowly creatures on earth but then if S'pore men is able to reduce massive spending on commercial sex. PRC whores had to go home & eat shits.

mark08
02-07-2008, 10:11 AM
More SEX info at:

PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid". (http://123redirect.com/EaHfm)

Insider
02-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Haha ... they call us stupid ... thats is their opinion, you know why ... in China they are paid peanuts for the same services, and think we overpaying them, thats why ... but I called them stupid bcos I pay them between 50-100 which is must lesser than I pay a local ger ... both are Chinese ... hehe.

Stupidity is relative and subjective ...

DOM.
02-07-2008, 10:55 AM
More SEX info at:

PRC whore calls Singapore men \"stupid\". (http://123redirect.com/EaHfm)

Bro, no offence, but Old Man noticed that every single postings of yours are directed to another forum. :confused:

Some kind of promotion going on? :p

Prince7
02-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Bro, no offence, but Old Man noticed that every single postings of yours are directed to another forum. :confused:

Some kind of promotion going on? :p

Me too Bro DecentOldMan,
Noticed he directed at least two postings to V Bulletin Forum.:eek:
V Bulletin seems quite similar to our SBF, Yes ???
Maybe newly set up forum or something ???

tanmikel
03-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Haha ... they call us stupid ... thats is their opinion, you know why ... in China they are paid peanuts for the same services, and think we overpaying them, thats why ... but I called them stupid bcos I pay them between 50-100 which is must lesser than I pay a local ger ... both are Chinese ... hehe.

Stupidity is relative and subjective ...

the stupid ones are the ones that fall in love with the FL , people like u who know a bargain when they see one are the smarter ones:)

Insider
03-07-2008, 10:31 AM
^5 bro ... :)

cumshot4u
03-07-2008, 11:25 AM
SG men are not stupid!!!
They are damn bloody stupid!.....both sexually and politically:D

Cervast
26-07-2008, 03:06 AM
Doesn't matter, anyway in the end of the day the sngaporean who she called stupid had screwed her. Anyway its our money, we happy can liao.

Cervast
26-07-2008, 03:18 AM
Doesn't matter, anyway in the end of the day the sngaporean who she called stupid had screwed her. Anyway its our money, we happy can liao.

Sunshines
02-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Typical human nature.

"Guy may think - stupid woman, so pretty yet get bonked by me for a meagre $XXX."

So who is the clever one? ;)

X_plorer
03-08-2008, 07:37 AM
Are we stupid?

I don't think so.. We are just spending a small amount on them, maybe just a meal's money.. We also have to eat everyday and sometimes not hungry also eat for the sake of eating. So we are also wasting money wat.. Sometimes feeling bored, so drive around too see look see look, petrol also not cheap. If drive around the whole singapore, maybe plus another 20bucks can have a good bonk and shower, at least ease off your mind..

So are we stupid and wasting money? We wrok hard but also enjoy hard... Unless if we are talking about those uncles and ah peks whose entire CPF money is being conned by PRC, then maybe i can say they are stupid, untill they have live till so old, still being cheated of all the money..

Heart Break Kid
04-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Are we stupid?

I don't think so.. We are just spending a small amount on them, maybe just a meal's money.. We also have to eat everyday and sometimes not hungry also eat for the sake of eating. So we are also wasting money wat.. Sometimes feeling bored, so drive around too see look see look, petrol also not cheap. If drive around the whole singapore, maybe plus another 20bucks can have a good bonk and shower, at least ease off your mind..

So are we stupid and wasting money? We wrok hard but also enjoy hard... Unless if we are talking about those uncles and ah peks whose entire CPF money is being conned by PRC, then maybe i can say they are stupid, untill they have live till so old, still being cheated of all the money..

I agree that paid sex is not consider stupid but kana cheated of CPF money & saving is consider very stupid :p

glooper83
04-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Nice post.

Singaporeans are indeed generous albeit gullible, giving almost $4b worth of donations? But only giving to the big charities...

I agree with some points that the lady wrote.But to say we are "stupid" is a bit harsh, perhaps gullible, naive, too trusting would be better words.

jon2000sg
08-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Here's a typical PRC girl who think Singapore men are stupid !!!
She tried to con me into buying a $3K LV bag for her,
but I only pay for makan $89.

name: jenny li - street name: xiao li
currently active at GL only after midnite in the golden triangle
studys LCCI at Int'l Plaza
used to work as a cashier in some restuarant.

she's a con-smith, wanted to con my money
but I only spend makan on her ...

she told me all her con stories to gain my trust
how she cheated $3K, $5K, $10K etc from other men ...
but still I refused to spend money on her

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/012.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/011.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/013.jpg

ONLYWAY
09-08-2008, 10:12 AM

Wawa, Nice gay nice gay,
PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid,
Don't mind don't mind,If we are really stupid,she made us clever,
Need to thanks her,don't angry,be happy.
She tried to con you into buying a $3K LV bag for her,
Tell her if this is indonesia money,may be okay la,
Why they alway think singaporean all are tow kay?

jon2000sg
10-08-2008, 07:50 AM
to my very surprise actually

some clown bro gave her a HP notebook which costed $1200

and this bro is a mechanical engr by day. Jenny told me he would

take her out to disco by paying her at $100/hr ??? KNN fucking whore

can earns $100/hr ??? how much does a doctor or lawyer earns per hour ?

another bro who was conned by her, gave her $5K agreed to see her
every other day. but once she got the money, she stops answering his
phone.

one more clown bro she mentioned, gave her a UOB card and deposit money
into the account. Whenever she finishes using the cash, this clown bro will top the money.
This clown bro also gave her $8K for her return trip to mainland 2 months ago. ???
KNN, a whore earns money so fast ah??? KNNCCCB !!! ???

FYI - from info from her, this clown bro is a re-owned musician in Singapore
owns a music school in his 40s - who the fuck is this clown ??? hahahaha !

I not stupid too !

cunt_search
10-08-2008, 08:22 AM
Singapore guys r not si tu pig la
jus plain emotionally drained by society's rat race n sillipore gals unreasonable demand that they go to freelance

as some bro say, if spend within one's limit to ease off, it is ok la
PRC provide same culture bonking at a lower rate
GL PRC 100
GL M'sian 150
SP Gals 250 onwards

jon2000sg
10-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Singapore guys r not si tu pig la
jus plain emotionally drained by society's rat race n sillipore gals unreasonable demand that they go to freelance

as some bro say, if spend within one's limit to ease off, it is ok la
PRC provide same culture bonking at a lower rate
GL PRC 100
GL M'sian 150
SP Gals 250 onwards
where to find SP Gals 250 onwards ? :p

ONLYWAY
10-08-2008, 10:25 AM
to my very surprise actually

some clown bro gave her a HP notebook which costed $1200

and this bro is a mechanical engr by day. Jenny told me he would

take her out to disco by paying her at $100/hr ??? KNN fucking whore

can earns $100/hr ??? how much does a doctor or lawyer earns per hour ?

another bro who was conned by her, gave her $5K agreed to see her
every other day. but once she got the money, she stops answering his
phone.

one more clown bro she mentioned, gave her a UOB card and deposit money
into the account. Whenever she finishes using the cash, this clown bro will top the money.
This clown bro also gave her $8K for her return trip to mainland 2 months ago. ???
KNN, a whore earns money so fast ah??? KNNCCCB !!! ???

FYI - from info from her, this clown bro is a re-owned musician in Singapore
owns a music school in his 40s - who the fuck is this clown ??? hahahaha !

I not stupid too !

Hi,Bro, You are right, you not stupid,

Don't worry how she con DOCTOR and LAWYER,Better she can con

ChAIRMAN,There got a lot of money,and there are wishing to be con,

Are you think there are stupid people? Money alway easy come and

easy go,

She can con so much money, Why don't You con her some? Haha.

jon2000sg
10-08-2008, 01:21 PM
She can con so much money, Why don't You con her some? Haha.oh? i din think of tat? I no con-man, but I con her a few rounds of bonks !!! ??? hahaha hehehe !

ONLYWAY
10-08-2008, 03:03 PM
oh? i din think of tat? I no con-man, but I con her a few rounds of bonks !!! ??? hahaha hehehe !

Ya,ya, Forgot you are honest person,bonks and bonks also no bad,

as less both not win no loss,

jon2000sg
10-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Ya,ya, Forgot you are honest person,bonks and bonks also no bad,
as less both not win no loss,she happy I happy mah... she said i dua gee. and for the last round, I had a bottle of white wine and then bonk her upside down for 30min then another 30 min again and again and again .... hahaahah!

jon2000sg
10-08-2008, 09:16 PM

but still I refused to spend money on herWATCH OUT !
HERE SHE COMES !!! :eek:

birdie8819
10-08-2008, 09:23 PM
she happy I happy mah... she said i dua gee. and for the last round, I had a bottle of white wine and then bonk her upside down for 30min then another 30 min again and again and again .... hahaahah!

Well Done Well Done bro !!! :D :p

kiko
10-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Bro: your story reminds me of my former gal.. she want me to buy for her LV bag,, and then gave her 1 k , then she gamble away my money , and she break off with me.. after that incident i sat down and cry for 2 weeks .... i heartbroken with money gone , feeling very sad...

glooper83
10-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Bro: your story reminds me of my former gal.. she want me to buy for her LV bag,, and then gave her 1 k , then she gamble away my money , and she break off with me.. after that incident i sat down and cry for 2 weeks .... i heartbroken with money gone , feeling very sad...

Its ok. We all make mistakes. Perhaps now your heart is harder.. :)

jon2000sg
10-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Its ok. We all make mistakes. Perhaps now your heart is harder.. :)now Heart is Harder to Break ?!

glooper83
10-08-2008, 10:51 PM
now Heart is Harder to Break ?!

:) only metaphorically

kiko
10-08-2008, 11:53 PM
Now, i become smarter, i test my china gal, by asking them to go shopping, if they ask me buy things, i will not sit with them anymore in KTV, i ban them... If they nvr ask me buy things , i will trust them more and if they continue treat me good.. i become consider ask them be my gal friend.

longwinter
10-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Now, i become smarter, i test my china gal, by asking them to go shopping, if they ask me buy things, i will not sit with them anymore in KTV, i ban them... If they nvr ask me buy things , i will trust them more and if they continue treat me good.. i become consider ask them be my gal friend.

u see, these prc gals are actually much more richer than us. And summore, when we patronise them, the $$$ given to them oso not less.

If go out shopping, they still wan us buy tis and that, it is jus too overbroad, very obvious treating u like a carrot to chop.

l dun mind paying for simple meals, trip fares, and sum small stuffs, but no to branded goods or expensive goods. l am no carrot :(

kiko
11-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Okk , bro winter i check with u , if the china gal ask u to go eat a steamboat , u treat her around 17 dollars will u go.. Cause a normal steamboat ang mo kio can get for 12 dollars?

longwinter
11-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Okk , bro winter i check with u , if the china gal ask u to go eat a steamboat , u treat her around 17 dollars will u go.. Cause a normal steamboat ang mo kio can get for 12 dollars?

Haha, still okie mah. $17. l dun really mind. Actually l am fine in treating the gal l like meals, simple stuffs and etc. l too oso wan her to enjoy herself.

But if she were to ask me to pay for sumtinz expensive, that will be a NO NO. :eek:

jon2000sg
11-08-2008, 01:59 AM
of course they are richer than us,

one day earns $500

20 days x $500 = $10,000 ??? !!!

still wan to con us ??? hahahaha !!! hehehehe !!!!

by the time they are 30, they have a big whole in the pussy !!! ???

jon2000sg
11-08-2008, 02:02 AM

WATCH OUT !
HERE SHE COMES !!!

longwinter
11-08-2008, 08:36 AM

one day earns $500

That is why if those gals that hav conscience and treated u as a frenz, they wont ask u to buy tis and tat when u go shopping with them.

glooper83
11-08-2008, 12:30 PM
WATCH OUT !
HERE SHE COMES !!!

Please stop bringing up this photo, she's damn ugly la. :cool:

JediSkull
11-08-2008, 12:35 PM

let it be a lesson and smarten up! ;)

JediSkull
11-08-2008, 12:38 PM

I agree with u!!! but one man's meat might be another man's poison! so chin cai lar bro!!! ;) wonder y men actually spend money on such an ugly gal (she's neither a SYT nor a model!!!)......... but then again everyone's got different taste. :rolleyes:

Heart Break Kid
11-08-2008, 05:38 PM

one day earns $500

You are right bro .. I know one KTV girl had completed paid up a 3 bedroom apartment in her city &
now she is planning to buy a car in China :D

Most Sg men still stay in HDB & some don't own a weekend car :rolleyes:

glooper83
11-08-2008, 08:32 PM
You are right bro .. I know one KTV girl had completed paid up a 3 bedroom apartment in her city &
now she is planning to buy a car in China :D

Most Sg men still stay in HDB & some don't own a weekend car :rolleyes:

I guess that is the dream of all the PRC girls here. They told me they wanted to buy a flat in their city and maybe start a small business.

Surprisingly, its not very expensive. Either i heard wrong or they miscalculated.
For a flat, about 20K rmb, for business about 30k rmb. Perhaps they wanna earn as much as possible and keep the rest as savings.

longwinter
11-08-2008, 08:36 PM
I guess that is the dream of all the PRC girls here. They told me they wanted to buy a flat in their city and maybe start a small business.

Surprisingly, its not very expensive. Either i heard wrong or they miscalculated.
For a flat, about 20K rmb, for business about 30k rmb. Perhaps they wanna earn as much as possible and keep the rest as savings.

hmm no1 will tink $$$ is enuf de. tis rule applies to everyone, not jus working ladies.

when u have $1, u will wan $2, nobody will be satisfied with the amt of $$$ they have even if it is a large sum of $$$. l guess it is human nature to be greedy.

jon2000sg
11-08-2008, 10:25 PM

sori bro, juz wan to let everyone knows about her ...

longwinter
11-08-2008, 10:27 PM
sori bro, juz wan to let everyone knows about her ...

hahaha dun wry bro, l tink all sbf bros all noe abt her liaos :rolleyes:

justl00king
11-08-2008, 11:01 PM
now she is planning to buy a car in China

Most Sg men still stay in HDB & some don't own a weekend carAgree and just adding on...

I also know a PRC who owns high end condo, drives luxury car and dressed in LV. Bank account at least six figures in sg dollars term. :D

But still plying her trade as WL. You would think with all her assets and cash can lead a peaceful and good life already.

So those who thinks that they are here cos life is hard back home in China think again, maybe there are some exception but most are her for easy money. Open leg only money starts rolling in. :rolleyes:

Any time richer than many bros here, no offence. So before you start being lured in to her KC and sob stories, parting with your hard earned dough think hard. :cool:

jon2000sg
12-08-2008, 12:39 AM
it's true for a WL, open legs money starts rolling in ... hahaha

there's no capital for this business.

Heart Break Kid
12-08-2008, 01:11 PM

Bro ..you think these KTV girls is contented with small flat & small businesses :confused:

They go for high end one not like we Singaporeans buy house must think here think there.

Some KTV girls made a fortune here go back China open a boutique in a popular shopping mall in their city-
rental alone cost RMB 18,000 a month which is SGD 3,600 a month.

China KTV girls had higher ambitious than Singapore men :D

jon2000sg
12-08-2008, 01:35 PM
that's true,

that's why dun ever spend too much money on a PRC girl,

they call us 'stupid' !!!

I know a very pretty PRC girl in 2002 Sep,

on her return trip every 5 months, I still see

her.

but her requests for me to visit her in China, I declined it.

although I ever visited 2 PRC girls in mainland.

now 6 years on I still in touch with her, she keeps asking me

to marry her. she hints to me she is very rich,

right now she runs many businesses in china

but I not keen to marry a used public toilets!!! hahaha

she told me to live with her in china and she will employ

me and I'll work for her.

what the f**k, what she wants is the Singapore PR / citzenship

so to apply for our Singapore International passport.

maybe some bros here may know her - Yang Yang

age - 29 now

maiden name - Li Hong Ping.

resident - Zhu hai

hometown - northern china, dalian

to all Bros, fuck the PRC girls, squeeze their breasts, kick their ass and Go !

laukk
12-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Agree and just adding on...

I also know a PRC who owns high end condo, drives luxury car and dressed in LV. Bank account at least six figures in sg dollars term. :D

But still plying her trade as WL. You would think with all her assets and cash can lead a peaceful and good life already.

So those who thinks that they are here cos life is hard back home in China think again, maybe there are some exception but most are her for easy money. Open leg only money starts rolling in. :rolleyes:

Any time richer than many bros here, no offence. So before you start being lured in to her KC and sob stories, parting with your hard earned dough think hard. :cool:

I agreed. just imagine how much they are getting a month S$60 x RMB 5 x 6 bonksx 20 days = RMB 36,000 or S$7200 /month excluding tips that brothers regularly give after bonking. that is on the low side and basis 20 days only !!!! do we earn that much ?????? so who is richer ????? you or she ?????

jon2000sg
13-08-2008, 12:00 AM
oh? I guess we should boycott the
skin trade and be good men at home ??? :p

justl00king
13-08-2008, 10:50 PM
oh? I guess we should boycott the
skin trade and be good men at home ??? :pBro,

Just enjoy the mating and forget about the dating and all will be well. :D

Bonk bonk bonk? :)

saga3
13-08-2008, 11:00 PM

haha, honestly i won't even spend $50 on her :p

jon2000sg
13-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Bro,

mating is to make babies,

let's call it 'Bonking' :D

Heart Break Kid
14-08-2008, 08:07 AM
Bro,

True ..just go for ECA will do :p

Insider
14-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Yalor ... willing buyer willing seller .... they smart, sacrifice for short term make their tons of $ and go back live good life .... we dont save, spend on them, later still no savings :eek:

jon2000sg
14-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Yalor ... willing buyer willing seller .... they smart, sacrifice for short term make their tons of $ and go back live good life .... we dont save, spend on them, later still no savings :eek:
hahaha! that's a good one !

adv0cate
18-08-2008, 03:42 PM
it's true for a WL, open legs money starts rolling in ... hahaha

there's no capital for this business.

haha... i totally agreed that the skin trade is a no-capital + no brainer business.

somemore dont need to pay tax, dont need to register company, totally no overheads. rooms and cd is fully paid for by us.

But some morons zap me cos i commented that at another thread when a FL cites that doing FL is marginal only... haha...what craps!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88069-local-gal-wanna-earn-some-extras-3.html#post2960749

glooper83
18-08-2008, 05:08 PM
marginal is subjective... To you might be a lot, but compared to all the full time wl, it might be marginal. After all she is a local fl and not working full time..

Anyway, take it easy. After you commented, a lot of bros increased your pts ma. Imagine what i had to write/contribute before i got 35 pts. I even had 8 pts at one point in time. I can understand how difficult it is to get points hence i do sympathise with you slightly. But the best way is to contribute positively and people will naturally do what is right.

Cheers and do not let one incident bring you down. I've got zapped 2-3 times leow.

adv0cate
18-08-2008, 10:36 PM
marginal is subjective... To you might be a lot, but compared to all the full time wl, it might be marginal. After all she is a local fl and not working full time..

Anyway, take it easy. After you commented, a lot of bros increased your pts ma. Imagine what i had to write/contribute before i got 35 pts. I even had 8 pts at one point in time. I can understand how difficult it is to get points hence i do sympathise with you slightly. But the best way is to contribute positively and people will naturally do what is right.

Cheers and do not let one incident bring you down. I've got zapped 2-3 times leow.

haha... don't need to sympathise la, not asking for any sympathy here, just agreeing with bros here that this FL trade is indeed a no monetary capital business. But should add that their looks and body is a necessary capital to begin with.

Rep points are secondary, instead i believe that comments should be like what u say, positive, as well as constructive. And at the same time, one should not be afraid to voice out their views, by being afraid that they might be zap.

I believe u are very very well off than me, because u only got zap 2-3 times, i got zap like more than 20 times. :D

jon2000sg
20-08-2008, 09:32 AM
I not stupid too !

Cheonging101
20-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Sigh... What's the point of this thread?:rolleyes:

So what if PRC whores call us "stupid"? In fact, why should we care what ANYONE calls us?

Anyway, many Singapore men call PRC whores worst stuff. Just ask boss.:D

jon2000sg
21-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Sigh... What's the point of this thread?:rolleyes:
Anyway, many Singapore men call PRC whores worst stuff. Just ask boss.:Dyo, so what are the worst stuff ? I'd like to hear about it.

Heart Break Kid
22-08-2008, 01:17 PM
yo, so what are the worst stuff ? I'd like to hear about it.

mi ever called my ex-KTV gf ...you are a chicken :D as she born in the year of rooster.
She is not very happy about it and instead she said I am chicken :D:D

jon2000sg
23-08-2008, 12:44 AM
mi ever called my ex-KTV gf ...you are a chicken :D as she born in the year of rooster.
She is not very happy about it and instead she said I am chicken :D:D
tell her: "I not stupid too!"

Prostate Intact
25-08-2008, 02:05 AM
I think most samsters have more or less been 'stupid' at least once. But the important thing is we learn from our mistakes or unthinking actions and become the wiser.

I have learnt much from reading all the postings in sbf. If after reading so much about how some bros spend ridiculous money (and got slapped in the face some more) and still allow yourself to be conned by these whores, then you deserve it.

I must say my heart is so much harder nowadays. No sob stories or KC tricks could work on me now. Steamboat dinner, no problem becos I also get to eat(with a companion). Shopping? Please find your own carrot! I always say that I am in debt myself and they stop trying immediately.

Of course I am speaking for myself. To bros who disagree, I wish you all the best... There will always be a carrot born every minute. That's why the whore calls us 'stupid'. I used to wear that tag, no longer now. heehee.:D

jon2000sg
25-08-2008, 09:27 AM
oh yeah! the world should beware of the Perils of MMs !!!

jaycnce
08-09-2008, 01:01 PM
singapore men are wonderful. i love them.

jon2000sg
08-09-2008, 07:15 PM
singapore men are wonderful. i love them.

hi, who are you ? care to intro ? another China Mei Mei ?

jon2000sg
14-09-2008, 07:02 PM

watch out !
here she comes ! :eek:

cydonia
16-09-2008, 01:21 AM
Ya la, just like all the senior bro say. Bonk and enjoy can liao don't let yourself fall into their KC trap. Sometime we as man oso got emotional need la, but must know spend on who ma. normally those girls that ask u pay alot of stuff for them one can say is not very good liao. So to all bro must open eye bigbig and be logical, cannot let our smallbro always think for us ah =]

Bally
26-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Ya la, just like all the senior bro say. Bonk and enjoy can liao don't let yourself fall into their KC trap. Sometime we as man oso got emotional need la, but must know spend on who ma. normally those girls that ask u pay alot of stuff for them one can say is not very good liao. So to all bro must open eye bigbig and be logical, cannot let our smallbro always think for us ah =]

Very true...... but still many man fall for it.

angie II
05-10-2008, 10:58 PM
good thread!

ONLYWAY
12-10-2008, 07:10 PM

Steal and Catch la.

ZapMePlease
13-10-2008, 02:16 AM
its all abt $$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D

lazybugger
16-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Wah... this is really big news. The people we feed, bite our hands

jaycnce
18-10-2008, 07:07 PM
just fuck andd go. hold your emotional

jon2000sg
21-10-2008, 03:12 AM
I not stupid too ! :D

engine
27-10-2008, 01:01 AM
YA Its true that when come to lust men are native but then it just a weakness I think most men have. But calling us stupid maybe cose we may be risking our life, relationship, family etc and its really a waste of money. while visting FL can also be addictive. But maybe this is because of our work enviroment and life where we are constantly under stress and pressure. I'm sure all guys want to be treated pampered like a king abit its only for that 30 mins or 90 mins. It like the gals like to go to SPA we go to FL to destress.. Anyway its all about knowing our limits and where we stand. Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts
:)

我是零零七
30-10-2008, 02:19 AM
中国妹妹万岁!!!:p:D

sexosis
08-11-2008, 11:53 PM
this is good. Nice to hear what the FLs think of their customerss

AJamal
24-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Bros,

I am not Singaporean but I have had the honor and pleasure of living in your country for quite a few years. Hence, this bit of arrogance from a PRC rent-a-cunt pisses me off.

I treat all my paid sex partners with respect. I expect this respect to be returned. This cunt is out of line and needs to be reminded of some basic facts.

In return for money she is willing to perform the most intimate acts imaginable with guys she doesn't know from Adam, accepting dicks, fingers, tongues, sperm, saliva (and perhaps urine, i.e., golden showers) in, on, and around her mouth, pussy, asshole, and other parts of her body. She has turned herself into an anonymous and interchangeable living sex toy, not a person, not a woman, not an individual, whose performance will be assessed solely on the basis of her earnings from renting her body.

And this sperm receptacle thinks Singapore men are stupid? How amusing.

sammyboyfor
26-11-2008, 04:54 AM
And this sperm receptacle thinks Singapore men are stupid? How amusing.

Singapore men aren't stupid for being clients of whores. They're freakin' idiots for wanting to MARRY these filthy hookers. :eek:

PS: Living in sinkieland may be a pleasure for you. However, for sinkie citizens, it's a different story altogether.

Heart Break Kid
26-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Singapore men aren't stupid for being clients of whores. They're freakin' idiots for wanting to MARRY these filthy hookers. :eek:

WELL SAID :D

black_secret
16-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Actually, come think of it, some SG men are (IMO) "under exposed" compared to men of other countries. So when the WL use the term stupid, i wont exactly disagree.

But then again, there could also be those "superior" men who have actually successfully conned her, but she didnt tell the newspaper, right!

warbird
14-02-2009, 05:47 PM

Luckily, this gal will never get a penny from me, hehehe. She is NOT my type, becos she is neither tall enough nor pretty enough, nor youthful enough...

Are SGP men stupid? Most r definitely not.

But having lived in a strait-laced, highly-regulated n legalistic society for so long, the majority of us r law-abiding, civic-minded, kind-hearted n TRUSTFUL men compared to those living in Taiwan n HKG. A minority of us do get KCed, fell in love n kena conned by these heartless n duplicitous FLs/WLs, unfortunately.:eek:

Just repeat this mantra everyday: Love is an illusion that one pussy differs from another. Next yr, there will always be a new batch of younger, prettier n tighter pussies ready to be fxked.:D

So my advice for bros here is to focus on getting ahead n becoming financially secure. Your money n life skills r growing assets whereas the good looks n youthful pussy of a pretty FL/WL is a diminishing asset, hahaha.:cool: Time is on ur side, bros.

Thx n have a great day!!

DesSia
16-02-2009, 05:24 AM
Singapore guys are known to be stupid due to the facts that a lots of Singaporean are very 'how lian'. Whose fault? It is the wrong upbringing and being a frog in the well.

Kate
25-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Some singapore men can be very sensitive :o

groo
30-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Some singapore men can be very sensitive :oI definitely concur! :D

besafe
30-03-2009, 09:40 PM
I definitely concur! :D

I second that !

Panamera
31-03-2009, 12:30 AM
double post and deleted..sorry

jon2000sg
10-04-2009, 02:35 PM

BEWARE OF THIS PRC GIRL - JENNY LI (xiao li)

she swindled a lot of SG men $money$ !!!

groo
11-04-2009, 12:50 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/012.jpg...BEWARE OF THIS PRC GIRL - JENNY LI (xiao li)...she swindled a lot of SG men $money$ !!!Wow, bro-Jon2000sg, can let us have more information on this girl?

1) Her hp 1st 4 digits?
2) How does she swindle $$$ from her clients?
- Does she go into action when the samster bathes?
- Or she do any other thing to swindle him out of more money?
3) What's her stats?
- We've seen her face from the grainy pics...
- what about other info like height?
- Her voice... teh-teh, husky, chirpy?

Thanks and cheers! :p

nextview
11-04-2009, 01:12 PM
Some singapore men can be very sensitive :o

I would say Singapore men's heart are soft and weak.

MrElixir
11-04-2009, 01:50 PM
I would say Singapore men's heart are soft and weak.
yup they are

haters
14-04-2009, 10:20 PM
Omg those guys who even wanna bed that woman above must be blind to the maximum! She looks like a Cow to me, oops sorry she's just friggin fat and disgusting!
Look at the amount of fats and cellulite!
And sg guys re stupid? I think the whores themselves re pathetic losers. Although done guys re really weird..

jon2000sg
16-04-2009, 10:39 PM
well said ... hahahaha

PuTonRen
20-04-2009, 12:07 AM
I not stupid too !

Male Singaporeans are not stupid, but too soft hearted.

My 2 cent worth

NewandLost
20-04-2009, 12:35 AM
Male Singaporeans are not stupid, but too soft hearted.

My 2 cent worth

nothing wrong with a soft heart. its just when you get a leech involved it proves to be desctructive. PRC are like herion addicts meaning money is their heroin. Will do anything to get it. once you don't have any more they are gone to the next source.

jon2000sg
20-04-2009, 01:05 AM
nothing wrong with a soft heart. its just when you get a leech involved it proves to be desctructive. PRC are like herion addicts meaning money is their heroin. Will do anything to get it. once you don't have any more they are gone to the next source.

aiyah, of course, they open legs for business
unless you very handsome

PuTonRen
20-04-2009, 02:20 PM
nothing wrong with a soft heart. its just when you get a leech involved it proves to be desctructive..

Thanks Brother, you have completed what I was trying to convey.

DO_YOU_BJ
20-04-2009, 03:36 PM

There's nottin wrong wif having a soft & compassionate heart.
A good virtue actually!
But if you have this heart but dunno when to apply soft and compassion but anyhow apply, then it is not a good trait anymore!

It becomes self destructive!

PuTonRen
21-04-2009, 10:12 AM
There's nottin wrong wif having a soft & compassionate heart.
A good virtue actually!
But if you have this heart but dunno when to apply soft and compassion but anyhow apply, then it is not a good trait anymore!

It becomes self destructive!

I agree that having a soft and compassionate heart is good! Many less fortunate people will benefit from your good deeds.

I think Singaporeans are soft hearted such that we might not be careful, so that many of us are being swayed to believe the pitiful stories put up by those PRC ladies who are out to con us.

We can be kind, but only for genuine cause, to those people who really need assistance, such as the poor and aged, the orphans, and victims of natural disasters. Instead of being conned into sending $5000 to a girl in China for reason best known to her, why not channel the same amount to The Salvation Army, Singapore Children's Scocieties, etc.

My 2 cent worth.

Chengdu dog
27-04-2009, 12:00 AM
I agree that having a soft and compassionate heart is good! Many less fortunate people will benefit from your good deeds.

I think Singaporeans are soft hearted such that we might not be careful, so that many of us are being swayed to believe the pitiful stories put up by those PRC ladies who are out to con us.

We can be kind, but only for genuine cause, to those people who really need assistance, such as the poor and aged, the orphans, and victims of natural disasters. Instead of being conned into sending $5000 to a girl in China for reason best known to her, why not channel the same amount to The Salvation Army, Singapore Children's Scocieties, etc.

My 2 cent worth.

I hope bro slider72 & bro colins had read the above & benefit from bro PTR's sharing :D

pssybank
29-04-2009, 12:50 PM
I hv tried a few PRC streetwalkers in GL and realized they generally over-promise their svc before you book them, and under-deliver their svc after u check into room with them. Yes, I did feel stupid, wasting my hard-earned money on those con-women. So, I stopped going there and they hv 1 less customer.

So, who's more stupid?

Lately pass by that place and saw the whole place cleared of all streetwalkers....so bro out there, dun waste yr petrol going there just for see-see

jon2000sg
09-06-2009, 06:25 AM

Beware here she comes !

nicksee85
28-06-2009, 05:23 AM
[QUOTE=sammyboyfor;2857692]Mon, Oct 29, 2007

Max77
05-07-2009, 05:45 PM
i must agreeded tat some of those PRC FL's look are really out of this world-美如天仙. I'm refering to one who i've got acquintance a while ago. Everything about her body is real and she don't wear make ups, oni coloured lip balm occasionally. I've never seen such beau since child birth. She's smart but quick temper. I even ask myself whether to tackle her to be my wife or not. She' back to Sichuan already after getting caught. I'm lucky this time i told myself-oni after a few month later...this is wad they call 'After Effect' ba :eek:

p/s: now i spend most of my money eating supper wif my mum :cool:

PuTonRen
06-07-2009, 12:53 AM
p/s: now i spend most of my money eating supper wif my mum :cool:

Brother,

This is the wisest thing to do and you are sure that you are doing something correct. I am glad that you have found your sense.

Those FLs are here with one purpose that you know what. There are even prettier ones in China or elsewhere.

JediSkull
30-07-2009, 06:56 AM
Beware here she comes !

wah lau! see pic already so turned off! CANNOT MAKE IT!!! how come still can con ppl?!?! those guys kenna voodoo blackmagic is it? :rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
30-07-2009, 01:18 PM
Bro, one man's meat is another man's poison la.......
Cannot comment like that....buay gum la

JediSkull
30-07-2009, 01:25 PM
yes sir..... i also tot buay gam but initial response overwhelmed me...... my apologies.....

SeaHawker
22-09-2009, 02:25 AM
perhaps the popular chinese saying is true "英雄难过美人关".
Lust and Love is the most powerful emotion of human nature.

HappyTime
09-10-2009, 06:39 PM

Yeah man! :D

kiko
13-10-2009, 01:24 AM
I had cheong ktv for nearly 3 years, from small joint pudong to La vegas ktv... I now feel that china gals really very smart make Singapore men thought they really love them. From massage joint, health centres to TN, sometimes i feel its cause of sexual urges that make Spore men goes to these places. Going to places like, T.h , (current qing ge) b.s , i now feel that its very addictive, why bros going there week after week, just want to release the urge... Going to Gleylang legal house PRC gals $150 , looking for good frs... then bonk them..

Why China gals come to Spore , only 1 simple reason .. To earn good money .. exchange rate 4.5-4.8.. They would use honey words to hook spore men .. Spore men in order to win these ktv PRC hearts buy Gucci . LV and laptop for them.. You think after you buy for them , they will love u deep , deep,, no such thing.. These PRC gals have admit to me, when i was working with them . One of them say , you Spore men dont even have 1 guy as handsome as us China guys , even The spore gals also not pretty as us PRC gals..

Spore guys fall into their trap, buy things for them sweet talk.. buy LV bags..
Why spore men want to get involve with china gals, risk themselves into marriage problem. Hang flower Joint , bros hang big flower,, 500-15k ,,, hang so much can get the PRC singer heart met, and she fall for u.. pls dont dream , after her 6 months or 1 year singer permit ends , she still got to go back china..

Please think about it, some foolish spore men bao them fetch these PRC gals from small joint to big joints ... everyday day and night fetch them from tian ann men , to Li do palace .. la vegas... the story goes on and on .. bao them 5k to even 10 k plus... Why want to throw these hard earn money on these PRC high class KTV gals ?

I had learnt from mistakes in cheonging Ktvs., now want to share with brothers here!

1) Got money then cheong, no money please dont drag your brothers or friends into paying tips for you and also room bills .

2) When the pretty tian ann men gal, say bao bei i these few days dont have much customer , dont fall into the trap of giving her money to send home.. the amount i mean is a few thousands.

3) If the gal which u like in high class ktv especially birthday coming ... if she dont wan spend her birthday with u,, so be it,, dont let her conned u of going to taka ... or now the orchard ion buy LV bag for her..

4) Chinese new yr coming , , she say want to send money home,, ask u for money , for goodness sake dont give her thousands unless u re loaded and dont ,mind.

From what i see, those PRC gals into ktv , TN, legal gleyang PRC joints and hang flower joint singers, we spore men cannot take them as Love ones...
When we come out of our stressful work life , is to have fun with them, and not lead our hearts into emotions.. in the end we are the ones that lose out.

5) In Spore stressful life, we got to work hard, study hard and Play hard.

6) Last point to add , i learnt from my fellow bro FATJUMBO from b.s thread., he always tells me, why we want to treat these china whores so serious, we go there to play , we got to fuck them and forget the whole thing . We cannot take them serious. If u want good china gals, u cant find it here, u got to find them in the real COPORATE WORLD , PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. Thank u , jumbo for your word , i will remember them.

fullofrubbish
13-10-2009, 08:04 AM
I had cheong ktv for nearly 3 years, from small joint pudong to La vegas ktv... I now feel that china gals really very smart make Singapore men thought they really love them. From massage joint, health centres to TN, sometimes i feel its cause of sexual urges that make Spore men goes to these places. Going to places like, T.h , (current qing ge) b.s , i now feel that its very addictive, why bros going there week after week, just want to release the urge... Going to Gleylang legal house PRC gals $150 , looking for good frs... then bonk them..

Why China gals come to Spore , only 1 simple reason .. To earn good money .. exchange rate 4.5-4.8.. They would use honey words to hook spore men .. Spore men in order to win these ktv PRC hearts buy Gucci . LV and laptop for them.. You think after you buy for them , they will love u deep , deep,, no such thing.. These PRC gals have admit to me, when i was working with them . One of them say , you Spore men dont even have 1 guy as handsome as us China guys , even The spore gals also not pretty as us PRC gals..

Why spore men want to get involve with china gals, risk themselves into marriage problem. Hang flower Joint , bros hang big flower,, 500-15k ,,, hang so much can get the PRC singer heart met, and she fall for u.. pls dont dream , after her 6 months or 1 year singer permit ends , she still got to go back china..

Please think about it, some foolish spore men bao them fetch these PRC gals from small joint to big joints ... everyday day and night fetch them from tian ann men , to Li do palace .. la vegas... the story goes on and on .. bao them 5k to even 10 k plus... Why want to throw these hard earn money on these PRC high class KTV gals ?

I had learnt from mistakes in cheonging Ktvs., now want to share with brothers here!

1) Got money then cheong, no money please dont drag your brothers or friends into paying tips for you and also room bills .

2) When the pretty tian ann men gal, say bao bei i these few days dont have much customer , dont fall into the trap of giving her money to send home.. the amount i mean is a few thousands.

3) If the gal which u like in high class ktv especially birthday coming ... if she dont wan spend her birthday with u,, so be it,, dont let her conned u of going to taka ... or now the orchard ion buy LV bag for her..

4) Chinese new yr coming , , she say want to send money home,, ask u for money , for goodness sake dont give her thousands unless u re loaded and dont ,mind.

From what i see, those PRC gals into ktv , TN, legal gleyang PRC joints and hang flower joint singers, we spore men cannot take them as Love ones...
When we come out of our stressful work life , is to have fun with them, and not lead our hearts into emotions.. in the end we are the ones that lose out.

6) Last point to add , i learnt from my fellow bro FATJUMBO from b.s thread., he always tells me, why we want to treat these china whores so serious, we go there to play , we got to fuck them and forget the whole thing . We cannot take them serious. If u want good china gals, u cant find it here, u got to find them in the real COPORATE WORLD , PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. Thank u , jumbo for your word , i will remember them.

Wow kiko you really have improved on your experience in the ktv world. You forget to add 1 more point , pay the ktv girl after 3 months. :rolleyes::p:D

Boost
13-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Wah bro kiko very good write up.
:)

dominic7
27-10-2009, 10:52 AM

i feel sorry for you that you have to go thru so much hardship b4 u realized the truth. maybe there is some truth in the words of the PRC whore.

If u want good china gals, u cant find it here, u got to find them in the real COPORATE WORLD , PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE when they ask you for LV bags and diamond rings.... they will sound like whores just the same

hotbodz77
05-02-2010, 05:18 AM
Nicely written bro Kiko.

For all the wrong things ppl do, they actually pay the PRCs to fuck and still pay them more with money and feelings. Totally uncool!

Just do like the missiles systems' do,"Fire and Forget".

diehard4ever15@
24-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Wah kiko. U grow up le. Still put jumbo name inside. Like saf style. Fuck and forgot la. Pls dun go around looking for prc girls regardless. Find a proper local girl to settle down.

kingcobraa
03-03-2010, 03:02 AM
stupid PRC.......

grandsexster
25-03-2010, 10:45 PM
We should ask them to pay instead these PRCs haha.

hotdeal4u
16-05-2010, 08:50 PM
As long as she feels worth it getting $XX for getting bonked. He feels worth it paying $xx to bonk. That settles it. There's no stupidity involved here. Who knows the reporter must be thinking how stupid this whore is for stepping forward to get interviewed by him.

frying-pan
10-06-2010, 08:12 PM
no party has any rights to call the opp party stupid. its not up to anyone to judge anyone. plus, when theres a demand, theres a supply.

psp100
15-09-2010, 11:59 PM
Nicely written bro Kiko.

For all the wrong things ppl do, they actually pay the PRCs to fuck and still pay them more with money and feelings. Totally uncool!

You are right bro. Fire and forget is the rule:D

Allanooi
26-09-2010, 09:05 PM
4 types of cheongsters in dongguan recent years... 1st HK men, then came the taiwan men, then Sg men, then lastly Msia men.... :D china gers ranked their favourites as follow 1st being their dream men....

1st- Msia men becos they are the most generous throw lots of $$$ to bao them...eventhough they are KTV gers... in changping

2nd - Spore men becos they are gentle wellmannered never scold or slap them treat gers like same footings. perhaps due to govt bringing tell men dun bully women if not get into trouble with laws of women charters... hahahhaa

3rd - Taiwanese men becos they are generous in tips but like show offs and bad tempered...important is they are generous and deep pocket.

4th - HK men becos they can have a identity card and they can apply for HK passport and travel freely and plus point is they are near home...

Sg men very ez kena kc if gers know how to play emotions.....we like to be hero....:D

gigigagago
15-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Wah I was posting on another thread of a pretty similar nature over here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5305386&postcount=88).

My only thoughts are, and only in reference to my said friend in that post linked above, because of his lack of experience in relationships, has lower self esteem, always thinking he's not good enough, suddenly that PRC masseuse show him some manja and open legs for him he thinks "wah heaven treat him so good ah, offer him true love"... Then further and further sink deeper, until he disowns his parents and parts income to her, and nearly cut off all contacts with us. For more you can read the link I pasted for bros here to read...

Singaporean men or not, human beings as a whole avoid pain more so than seeking pleasure. Instead of upgrading himself, start seeing more people and dating, come out to play more with us instead of cooping himself at home, or gaining a foothold in career and securing more money, do some proper grooming to up his market value, instead, he chose the seemingly "easier" option of trying to lock-in the pussy that is "offered" to him, rather than him trying to achieve one (like wooing local girls). To me, the joy is all in the pursuit, not things falling onto my lap (occasional lottery windfalls are fine, but of course).

IMHO, the more favourable option is to have lots of money, keep 1 or 2 "gf", have them eating out of your hand, rather than having little or no money, and have to get leeched by them dry, thinking you as a carrot head. People may be thinking now, wah piang, if I rich then I have to be carrot head meh? My opinion is, if it's just a small fraction of your income, and they are more dependent on you than you are on them, you know the ball is in your court...

So my conclusion is, like many bros here say, playing is one thing committing is another. Draw the line clearly, and balance the stakes. I'm definitely not preaching self-righteous morals, just comparing favourable playing platforms.

Thank you guys and sorry for the long post. :)

Cheers!

jon2000sg
20-10-2010, 05:30 AM

WATCH OUT HERE SHE COMES !

Ah he
24-01-2011, 05:32 PM
SIgh... PRC girls many dai chi. Just stay away from them. Fuck and suah liao.
Even those PRC PR in sg also knn. Married with kids still flirt around, poor husband didint know anything. Orchard tower thrid floor a lot. Holding PR pass and work there. What kind of work I guess I no need to voice out. Why they choose orchard tower ? COz they feel that local seldom go there chiong and not easy to get caught by local.

Ken79
03-02-2011, 05:20 PM
ofcos sg men stupid lah when vs prc women!
some not only give them money, they actually idolise and worship them like the prc whore is their guanyin goddess.

in sg, most prc singers, ktv hostess, WL or FL are mid 20s to late 30s and their looks + figure considered avg to above avg only.
you know why they are here? becos their standard cannot survive in china la!

don't be stupid and go worship a whore that come here becos they are rejects in their own country. if you do that means you got check mate in your own turf and shame to u

Ah he
03-02-2011, 10:57 PM
some not only give them money, they actually idolise and worship them like the prc whore is their guanyin goddess.

in sg, most prc singers, ktv hostess, WL or FL are mid 20s to late 30s and their looks + figure considered avg to above avg only.

don't be stupid and go worship a whore that come here becos they are rejects in their own country. if you do that means you got check mate in your own turf and shame to u

True ! :D

PuTonRen
04-02-2011, 10:54 AM

Bro Ken,

I agree with most of what you say. But in my opinion, SG men are not stupid, we are too soft hearted so much so that we subscribe to the stories told by the PRC ladies. I heart so many versions of the stories, and many amongst which are repeated ones. Sigh...

My 2 cent worth.

joew2005
04-02-2011, 12:04 PM
SIgh... PRC girls many dai chi. Just stay away from them. Fuck and suah liao.
Even those PRC PR in sg also knn. Married with kids still flirt around, poor husband didint know anything. Orchard tower thrid floor a lot. Holding PR pass and work there. What kind of work I guess I no need to voice out. Why they choose orchard tower ? COz they feel that local seldom go there chiong and not easy to get caught by local.

i know of a PRC(alrdy sg citizen) tat is operating a beauty centre in the cbd area !!!
nowadays pink ic could be depreciating in "world status" becos of all these ft!!

drekman
05-02-2011, 01:40 AM
DO not be con and cheated by cheena girls . You are paying 15,000 for a piece of cloth. Ktv is a waste of money. Cannot even do anything. china girls are here to con singaporean mans money.

splicer
07-02-2011, 11:37 PM

fully agreed with what you shared.
if have the mean,go over to the mainland.

safari69
13-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Any one can give me a advice?Iam married with a child,my wife is quite pretty and a lovely child.Recently I got to know a PRC,she is quite good with actions and bring her go holiday with me.I still love my wife but she is fussy,difficult to please her and we quarrel a lot.How can I soft my problem?

safari69
13-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Iam really one of the stupid of our men.Recently I got to know a prc and I took her to holiday during CNY without my wife know. I am married with kids,my wife is quite pretty but she is too fussy and hard to please.I dont want to break off my family but I still get addicted to the PRC.What can I do?
So bros please advice!

OMLO
21-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Bro Safari, if after you come you still have strong feelings for the PRC girl, you got problems. But I would suggest that you stick with the wife ... it's clear you still got one for her. So do like 100% of cheongsters on this website and ???% of us in SG/ Asia/ World. Find a place to park the monster when u need to ... but don't cash in the home front unless there is no other choice or you get caught :eek:

Nebula
08-03-2011, 12:20 PM
Iam really one of the stupid of our men.Recently I got to know a prc and I took her to holiday during CNY without my wife know. I am married with kids,my wife is quite pretty but she is too fussy and hard to please.I dont want to break off my family but I still get addicted to the PRC.What can I do?
So bros please advice!

Bro,
1st rule - can drink milk but don't need to buy the whole cow ..

2nd rule, you have a greater responsibility to your children then just provide them with money, so don't "screw" their life over for your own desires

3rd rule - remember that no one put a knife or gun to your neck/head and forced you into marriage.

So, fire and forget ... best solution for you, addiction can be curbed with other distractions ... just like smoking, gambling or whoring:)

Canoneos
11-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Over here in Australia, people pay $4,000 for one night with an escort. Who is more stupid? Maybe that WL should come over here and see how dumb Aussies are.

basic
12-03-2011, 01:40 PM
u see, these prc gals are actually much more richer than us. And summore, when we patronise them, the $$$ given to them oso not less.

If go out shopping, they still wan us buy tis and that, it is jus too overbroad, very obvious treating u like a carrot to chop.

l dun mind paying for simple meals, trip fares, and sum small stuffs, but no to branded goods or expensive goods. l am no carrot :(

Also got Singapore girl like that

basic
12-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Mon, Oct 29, 2007
AsiaOne

Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

Singaporean men are considerate, generous and yet, stupid.

Such was the conclusion of a former Geylang sex worker, when she revealed her thoughts and feelings about working in Singapore's red light district.

The 36-year-old woman, who is not identified, says she is from Hunan, China, had personally delivered an open letter to Lianhe Wanbao. It was featured on the Chinese evening daily's front page yesterday. The letter was titled: The Men and Women of Geylang.

She observes in her letter that the attractive Geylang streetwalkers attract men's attention, and Singaporean drivers like to pass by Geylang to ogle at the scene. She also notes that while Singaporean men are generally lowly-educated and not very rich, they know how to maintain themselves, are polite and well-mannered.

The woman was dressed simply in a white shirt and shorts, with light makeup and slightly permed hair. She had a calm, quiet manner, and spoke with a gentle tone to the Lianhe Wanbao reporter.

She said she wanted to chronicle her four months working as a sex worker before returning to China. Having spent time here in Singapore, she claims that she had feelings for the country and the letter included her thoughts and reflections as well as her personal experiences in Geylang. She even had thoughts of settling down with a local man, but decided against it because Singaporean men were naive and fell easily for the charms of streetwalkers.

The woman claimed that she turned to vice after she could not find work here. She said she used to own a factory in Hunan, but encountered difficulty after her husband was sentenced to 15 years' jail for corruption in China. She became a taxi driver to support her family, but was involved in an accident and had to pay compensation of about $20,000.

But she had felt ashamed initially about becoming a sex worker. But after her 11-year-old son in China asked if she had found a job, she felt so sad that she decided to cast aside her pride.

In the letter, which took her a week to complete, she penned her thoughts about the men who are her clients.

Working from 8pm to 7am every day, she would get 7 to 8 customers on a good night, and charged $40 to $50 per session. Customers would give tips occasionally too. In a month she can earn $3,000 to $4,000. But she stressed that she was not proud of how she earned her keep.

She had a word of advise for her clients, who come from all walks of life: "Don't spend all your money in a moment of lust, because you have also worked very hard for it. You are not only hurting your health, but also your wallet. You are also putting your family's harmony at risk."

You highlighted the wrong words. She also said good things about us.

angmoguy
05-05-2011, 01:20 PM
you have eyes but do not see, no one can help you but yourself, no one to blame but yourself.

lovetogive
11-06-2011, 11:37 PM
So bros please advice!

Bro Safari69,
You can afford a holiday with a PRC Gf now, when you are down and out, only your family will be there, no matter how fussy and hard to please your wife is? When your finished yr money with the PRC GF, they dump you. Imagine and imagine hard when you are old and not making as much money now, your kids have all the rights no to support you. Buy a house under your name in China now, and be prepare to go live there alone in your old age without any family member beside you.

Make your choice now to fuck and forget before it destroy your family.

Good luck

basic
16-06-2011, 12:24 PM
fully agreed with what you shared.
if have the mean,go over to the mainland.

lousy cannot go mainland meh

reserves
25-10-2011, 11:55 AM
I believe 90% of SG men are smarter now. Most men even guard their fortune against their own wife. Let alone a prostitute.

hokkien
12-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Any one can give me a advice?Iam married with a child,my wife is quite pretty and a lovely child.Recently I got to know a PRC,she is quite good with actions and bring her go holiday with me.I still love my wife but she is fussy,difficult to please her and we quarrel a lot.How can I soft my problem?

when you ask for adice this shows you are still awake so you should know how to handle such issue no need to ask la btw u also mention your wife is pretty so why curi ayam?:D

wilddog
29-02-2012, 11:57 AM
I think it is pretty obvious which party the PRC's message is targeted at. It is obviously not those who frequent gl for the occasional sex but those who got entrenched by these nightlife and pay a huge sum of money either to feed their "mistress" or to buy extravagant gifts for them till they lose their life savings. lets vow not to go down this path of no return!:cool:

jon2000sg
02-03-2012, 09:14 AM

beware, she's still operating in GL

shctaw
09-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Fire and move on to the next traget. ;)

Nicely written bro Kiko.

mrsg
22-03-2012, 10:50 PM
so fat:eek::eek::eek:

N0N0
20-07-2012, 04:21 PM
and you find people jumping to their defense over unconfirmed things they claim . prince charming and knight in shining amour wannabes , can I use the quote for my signature ?Is there really a real issue?

plainjane25
21-07-2012, 02:30 AM
But she had felt ashamed initially about becoming a sex worker.

can someone bang her head against the wall? omg.. what a bitch!!!!!!!

come here be chicken still make so much noise!!

ANTI PRC,
Jane

xiaodidi8
06-09-2012, 09:41 AM
So bros please advice!

if you have a family, i think it is safe to go for PRC WLs, but just dont REPEAT. if you repeat, you will kena KC eventually and you will create disharmony for your family

merlinlion3
08-09-2012, 09:57 PM
@bro xiaodidi8

I have repeated with PRC WL, but never kena KC trap by her leh. They can't KC me because half the time I can't tell what they are saying de. Their PRC accent sibei strong sia and my Chinese not so good. :D

ch1818
08-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Fired and Forget is the Best...........

Greatking
12-09-2012, 01:33 AM

wah kao! Dinosaur!

donnpoh
13-09-2012, 07:32 AM
I Can never trust this prc women for sure

merlinlion3
13-09-2012, 11:50 AM
First 2 photos still ok. Third wan makes my steamed little bro hide quick quick. :eek:

jncdn88
20-11-2012, 09:48 PM
What!!! PRC women are so so crazy and inconsiderate towards men..Be careful, i prefer locals or Jap gilrs....

DayView2014
16-01-2013, 01:35 PM
What!!! PRC women are so so crazy and inconsiderate towards men..Be careful, i prefer locals or Jap gilrs....

Bro, I agree with you. We will prove to them that SG men are not stupid :mad:

HorLiSee
18-01-2013, 06:53 PM
I agrre bro, since you have disgraced us SG men bigtime, go fuck yourself & leave the rest to the able. You're DISABLED :D

SuckMyKork
07-02-2013, 03:07 AM
You cannot la, you jiak buay teo kee seow remember?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=521
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=522

JilinAzzHole
08-02-2013, 04:13 AM
I agree bro, since you have disgraced us SG men bigtime, go fuck yourself & leave the rest to the able. You're DISABLED :D
Well said bro, I totally 110% agrees :D

tshirt
17-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Typical human nature.

"Guy may think - stupid woman, so pretty yet get bonked by me for a meagre $XXX."

So who is the clever one? ;)

Let's see.
You have money.
She has looks.
You give her money for some of her time.
Well in the end the girl is still pretty, and she has your money.
You have less money.
After a few days, you will need her again.
And you will give her more money...

I think she is the clever one, because whoremonger guys are "dickheads" (think with their dick)
hehehe

youngheart69
11-01-2014, 07:57 AM
Of course stupid la,
this is allow thats not allow, on their mercy.
here can touch there can not touch.
why we pay them money but why being restricted?
make love to gf where got like that.

DM76
10-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Dont think we stupid.. We pay they service, fair and square ba.. Only time I'd admit we stupid is when either party play feelings.. it is even more stupid if the girl think they can squeeze more from the customer if they "play feeling" lor... All PRC WLs the same lah... Better to pay then FO, always remind them who is the boss and never never ever fall for the trap lor.

Madprince
01-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Although hurtful to the ego and pride, what she said makes sense too. Many of the WLs are actually earning much more than the customers that patronise them.

mrclen
29-07-2014, 06:08 AM
Just some lines I have personally heard from WG's. Not in priority order.

1. My telephone is broken. Please buy me a new one. iPhone 5 preferred.
2. My Mother is in the hospital. I need money for her doctor.
3. I need glasses but have no money.
4. My Father needs to go back to his hometown to register for ???.
"Father" supposedly lives with her.
5. I really want to get a drivers license but it costs too much.
6. My rent is due.
7. I need to go home because my Mother is sick and needs my help.
8. I drink too much and need to go to the doctor but have no money so I work and drink more which makes me even sicker.
9. No money for food.
10. Too sick too work so need money for food.

Now that's only part of them, I am sure there are many more. I have to admit that I have fallen for a couple of them, but only as a deposit on future or current encounters.

See if you can come up with more? mrclen

(bossy)
03-09-2014, 09:06 PM

6. My rent is due.
8. I drink too much and need to go to the doctor but have no money so I work and drink more which makes me even sicker.
9. No money for food.

Now that's only part of them, I am sure there are many more. I have to admit that I have fallen for a couple of them, but only as a deposit on future or current encounters.

Why u need to endure this kind of shit? Just go massage,geylang or spent it on local girls more worth it.

PhysicalActions
04-09-2014, 01:34 AM
Why u need to endure this kind of shit? Just go massage,geylang or spent it on local girls more worth it.

spoken like a true samster, agree with you 100% :cool:

ChangeOfOrders
03-12-2014, 04:35 AM
agree. Why get held hostage.

True enough bro

ric338
08-01-2015, 12:48 AM
this suject is interesting brother keep it up

ric338
08-01-2015, 01:05 AM
well maybe ha ha ha

conquer
10-04-2015, 10:20 PM

6. My rent is due.
9. No money for food.

Pay her brother tuition fee, pay her father medication fee, pay her mother shop rental, buy her grandma an aircon, buy her grandpa a wheelchair... and many "disastrous" reasons which I have never heard of. :(

Ends up, this is what happens. :D
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/sites/default/files/public/article/images/gallery/2015/04/rich3.jpg
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/thai-girl-working-at-spore-disco-posts-about-how-she-earns-30k-in-a-month

Doomas
10-07-2016, 05:03 AM
Just saw this thread. So farnee!

Someone in the Thai section was sharing an outrageous excuse he heard...something about having to go back to milk cows at her folks' farm! :D

Pay her brother tuition fee, pay her father medication fee, pay her mother shop rental, buy her grandma an aircon, buy her grandpa a wheelchair... and many "disastrous" reasons which I have never heard of. :(

Ends up, this is what happens. :D
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/sites/default/files/public/article/images/gallery/2015/04/rich3.jpg
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/thai-girl-working-at-spore-disco-posts-about-how-she-earns-30k-in-a-month

jameschong1
03-08-2016, 10:25 PM
[QUOTE=Doomas;14824462]Just saw this thread. So farnee!

pay for her sister big breast operation, pay for her little bro injection for big cock, pay for her mother abortion, pay for her father sperm injection,
pay for her sister medical fees as her month manstration no come, pay for her cat abortion etc etc
knn all these chicks can talk cock, but stupid fucker pay them & spoil the market

conquer
05-08-2016, 03:56 AM
[QUOTE]

pay for her sister big breast operation, pay for her little bro injection for big cock, pay for her mother abortion, pay for her father sperm injection,
pay for her sister medical fees as her month manstration no come, pay for her cat abortion etc etc
knn all these chicks can talk cock, but stupid fucker pay them & spoil the market

A hooker who I know very well chat with me one day. She literally told me "You Singaporeans are so stupid and love to be cheated by girls". I didn't argue with her because when I thought twice, she was actually correct. :(

ps: I suppose 二逼 has the similar meaning as stupid.

johnn
17-08-2016, 12:46 AM
stupid...
prc pay agent to come, stupid

HugeDaddy
13-02-2017, 05:49 PM
Don't mind that issues guys, we really know that we are not too stupid tralalala :D But in terms of sex we are so stupid hahaha

bayter
24-08-2017, 12:27 AM
small head rule big head. Indeed we are.lol

ibanezjem555
16-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Aiya, come to SG, do this job, now lao kui, chut this type of excuse and narrative. Many PRC ladies come here proud to earn $$ for themselves independently and for families. Many go back becomes landlords or buy houses and lead decent life.. why ? Take risk come here earn and go back. If stay in China, up till 50, still earning peanuts. Please don't sia sway these hardworking FLs & MLs.

Please lah, it is transactional. You give something I like which I think of value, I give you something you like which is money.
My OC no patience to massage me, so I give money for someone to massage me.. poor ML her finger pain, she sweat, I shiok.. no stupid lah.. ok mah.. at end, i relax, she take money.. fair deal mah..

The only stupid SG is the 70% tio screw by White Monkeys, still voting for them. :rolleyes:

Ok, goodbye to the FL whoever you are.. back to our chionging ! :cool:

Benta
09-11-2017, 01:59 PM
The woman look so.... 💩. Still got many Bros like ah !!

Benta
09-11-2017, 02:02 PM
Ya many come here to try sell us their story and hope got "smart" people to buy it.
Sold 1 story they can have few months of good life Liao . Y not ?

Mikka
28-03-2018, 02:26 PM
They are right in a way since most men stupidly believe in their sob stories.

timexbitch
05-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Most of the men are stupid, that's why they are keep coming to SG to dig the "gold mine"

Bigbadcolorwolf
06-07-2018, 12:20 PM
Sorry but if she thinks that sg men are stupid because she managed to get the better deal from getting money by offering her body and dignity. Than no matter how much she gets, she is placing the worth of her body below a certain value. Sorry not sorry but shes the stupid one for even making a statement like this. While i can excuse the fact that she may have whatever personal opinion based on what she see and experienced but its just pure prudence on her part to ignore her own actions and make a judgemental statement thereby giving us, the male population of a country as whole, a bad reputation on a public platflorm

topdavey
05-05-2019, 09:45 AM
let her brag la end of the day she is just a whore.

BGNeo
27-11-2020, 12:25 PM
The woman look so.... 💩. Still got many Bros like ah !!

Ah bro, you will be surprised. I have one ML in her say late 40s to early 50s and u know what there are a lot of uncle want to buy her stuff or even dying to jio her out on her off days.

dieth1234
12-06-2022, 11:04 AM
A ML told me singaporean guy are nicer. She say china guy will not treat her as nice as Singaporean guys. We are too kind to gals in Singapore. In many countries, gals are lower class compared to guys.

hotbasin
05-10-2022, 07:59 PM
fuck and forget, its just a matter of exchange money for body

chubbybastard
20-09-2023, 03:02 PM
Sorry but if she thinks that sg men are stupid because she managed to get the better deal from getting money by offering her body and dignity. Than no matter how much she gets, she is placing the worth of her body below a certain value. Sorry not sorry but shes the stupid one for even making a statement like this. While i can excuse the fact that she may have whatever personal opinion based on what she see and experienced but its just pure prudence on her part to ignore her own actions and make a judgemental statement thereby giving us, the male population of a country as whole, a bad reputation on a public platflorm

I think you over think the value of our body. What's the difference if you are under employment having to sit in an office from 9am-5pm? Aren't you also selling your body to your employer who demands thst you sit at your desk for 8 hours a day often times even longer due to OT? I honestly don't see the difference

ZhangBB
25-10-2023, 11:01 PM
what went wrong here? Singapore men being called "stupid" or they're called as such by sex workers? Too much of expectations by the sex workers and thinking high about oneself by their clients do not end on good terms anyway.