PDA

View Full Version : In love with a FL girl

jiro666
12-07-2008, 11:15 AM
posting her cos cant seem to post a thread at the discussions forums..

Hi bros need some advice, i only started cheonging recently. Virginity was taken away by a thai chick, completely regretted it and not a pleasant experience. She said her mouth hurts, no kissing no bbbj and i left without cumming.

So the second time i decided to try a local FL..was still feeling very nervous that day..i read the FRs and brought a tub of ice-cream to play with her..

Waited a while at hotel and she arrived very fast while i was scrambling/bathing cos i accidentally squeezed ice-cream all over my shirt..

When she came in i was really surpised, she looked really sweet...i'd never had imagined she's doing this if i met her on the streeets.

Soon she started the action..bbbjing me.my first time felt so good..and we went on to play with the ice-cream, and the bedsheets were in a bloody mess all stained.

Next we went to the showers together and started to chat abit i started to feel more at ease because of the way she talked. She seems like such a normal girl when we chatted about her character and told she was 21 this year blur and forgetful etc...the chat really made me feel less nervous..
i almost wanted to ask her the reason shes in prostitution, but i keep reminding myself its a taboo to ask..

Next we proceeded with the action, every was beatutiful, really enjoyed the feeling of being close to her, my first kiss too...

Even tho i couldn't cum again..she had to give me a HJ..the experience felt really good like a gf..

Then we bathed and chatted more again about herself, and myself..told her about a girl i liked whom i didnt confess to and is now in the States with her bf....

She even enouraged me abit..at that moment i felt kinda attached to her...
even handed me some of those gummy sour sweets she bought at 7-11...felt that was really sweet of her..

after that she told me gotta rush off...kissed on the lips and she left.

since that day i've been thinking of her everyday cant even concentrate at work. Just feel like meeting her again and again...because im scared one day she may just quit and i wont be able to find her anymore...i really hope i could contact her directly in any way..,but i know yet again its a taboo to ask for her contacts...

i've been feeling very miserable i really want to know her more as a person.
Why shes doing it and i often think, if we didnt meet this way(commercial sex), would she even have talked to me? Im a fat loser and shes a cute girl.

My buddies told me everything is a pretence, cos i pim her customer. She just did what she was paid to do.

But i somehow feel her true nature when we chatted, shes just a young girl at heart. And must be stuck with some problems so she has to do this. I really want to know her more and try to help..even tho i dun think i am capable of helping..

I want to tell her i like her and want to know her more and be a friend, i wanna get her contacts so that i wont lose her if she quits..
but scared to ask cos i thought one possiblity she might freak out and tell her okt to blacklist me...then i wont be able to see her anymore

im really confused right now, and my 1.4k (left with 500 after bills and parents etc) pay cant really support this habbit of meeting her regularly, 200 once..
In a way im scared if she quits i cant see her anymore, in another i really hope she can leave this line asap and wont do it again too.
but guess il do it anyway.

need some advices...thanks

porscheclub
13-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Jeez. WTF, r u doing here? Curious about sex & getting addicted? U're on the tip of a long long long road.

Getting laid or laying Pros is an expensive way of masturbation. Don't get emotional over sex, u pay $, she gives u "love" for that few mins. Full stop.

U'll be surprised how many super hot gals out there sell for $ & when u find a proper galfriend, don't ask for sex on the 1st few dates. You'll freak her out.

Please practise safe sex. You cannot emotionally & financially handle getting a disease or making a gal pregnant.

OOps just realised that you had another thread with replies.

JusSex
13-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Have more sex with other girls :D u will forget her in no time(there is always a better one), after all is her job to make u RTF ha..ha... wake up bro, :mad:, u come here for HAPPY HOURS not to look for WIFE or Girlfriend, well unless u can afford it, if not stop dreaming & Wake up ur little bro for more BUMP:cool:

edwinz86
13-07-2008, 10:07 PM
bro, dun be troubled by it too much.. control ur emo and take care of urself bro! enjoy ur life to the fullest! :)

ADT007
13-07-2008, 10:23 PM
Better not, can you bear the thought that your GF is being fucked by other guys to earn a living ???

cheongsterjon
15-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Bro TS, you may be feeling like that due to loneliness so pls control your emotions...just a piece of advice...sometimes do not put too much heart into FLs...just cum and forget, not that cannot rtf but just rtf for the good service and not just want to meet the girl again..

justl00king
15-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Bro TS,

In commercial sex the number one rule applies....

Good luck and may you find what you looking for! :)

Fuckster
17-07-2008, 02:42 AM
Hi TS,

Can feel that you are really troubled with your emotions. Try not to tell her your feelings towards her as I am afraid that she might make use of your feeling towards her and fill her pocket with your entire pay cheque including the money that you suppose to give to your parents.

I don't mean that all FLs are the same but do you think it's worth taking the risk ?

Come on bro, forget about her, move on, make more friends and lastly generously part more portion of your pay cheques for your parents instead as you can be sure that their loves towards you can't be fake.

Take care and wish that you will find your true love in the near future. :)

Army_Boy
17-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Nice story, good luck to you.

klinten
17-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Hi TS,

Good luck bro but be careful not to get hurt in the end. Try not to think to much about it. All the best.

ahlaw73
17-07-2008, 09:07 PM
hi there bro,

well, i have not fall in love with a FL before although i had kind of fallen in love with KTV gers , hostess etc. are they pros?? maybe they will sleep for money, although not their main line of work.
i not too sure how it will turn out in the end but its hard to take it if you guys are a couple. i cant even when the girl i fell in love with is a local KTV ger years back. too many things to worry about....not very healthy.

maybe its good some times to make every encounter a transaction and leave all feelings behind.

cheers

JediSkull
17-07-2008, 11:05 PM
move all the content to the main thread leh........... :rolleyes: dun need to reiterate wat's already being advised!

i1papaya
17-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Bro You should know or you already know : FL are

No Money No Honey!!

Wake up!! One should just make your necessary bonk to cease your fire and move on. Just my part of advise else you will just fell into the unknown dept of the Well.

Steadyman1
18-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Refrain from clinging and you won't suffer..

SBF Cleaner
18-07-2008, 08:58 PM
enjoy the sweet moments while it is still hot and fresh.
dun think too much into it but must have a strong heart else when thing turns bad,you will be hurt deep deep and bad.

JediSkull
19-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Bro You should know or you already know : FL are

No Money No Honey!!

Wake up!! One should just make your necessary bonk to cease your fire and move on. Just my part of advise else you will just fell into the unknown dept of the Well.

i like ur signature joke! ;):D

natsuki
20-07-2008, 08:58 AM
To Ts, seriously... If u really love that girl... U wun name ur thread b4 tis: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/87839-love-prostitute.html

No one will call the woman they 'love', prostitude, no matter wad she's doing... Forget her bah.... U could book her as usual, but dun get too involve into personal relationship... It could actually turn out to be a suffering for u, and for her as well...

Just my simple point of view... Mornin~

i1papaya
20-07-2008, 10:15 PM
i like ur signature joke! ;):D

Bro JediSkull,

Please dun wait liao, up my points if possible:p

i1papaya
20-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Bro jiro666,

Yah, you will find another Gem along your way bro.

Thunder
25-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Bro jiro666,

Yah, you will find another Gem along your way bro.

agreed with i1papaya, you will find another GEM along the way... dun get disheartened though and dun get too smitten too easily

jontay
31-07-2008, 05:40 PM
my old man last time tell me the fastest way to forget a girl is to get another girl....

falling in love with an fl though not say cannot but seldom end up good de....

there will always be a stigma between the 2 of u....

mai sink ship its a 1 way trip to agony.....