PDA

View Full Version : Hainan girls

Happy hours
15-07-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi bros ... this maybe off topic but any one married or know of Hainan girls ... i met one in a local agent and she seem like someone i like to marry . .... heard of many things about girls from China .. but then how are Hanan girls in general ...can anyone tell of their experience ..
She don't seem like the bad sort ... but then again i have very little background of her except she says she use to teach in Hainan . She is on visitor pass and return to China ... how to find out more stuff ... any advice will be appreciated .Should i make a trip there ... perhaps like joining a tour group ... will i be able to find out more ????

cheongsan
17-07-2008, 12:16 AM
I think you can go ahead. Most Hainan girls like Singapore men because compared to the Hainan men, Singapore men are perceived as more responsible and hardworking.

Tiger Airways has made travelling to Hainan so convenient and relatively cheap so it is worthwhile visiting the place to understand the girl better too.

RoqueHorn
25-07-2008, 02:54 PM
I went to Hainan some years back to meet a business associate ...went to his house stay couple of days ...his 2 daughters (in their twenties) looks very innocent type...i like these type of looks

wanrenmiok
26-07-2008, 07:49 PM
I guess Hainan is a pretty decent place, I talked to Hainan girl on QQ before, should be quite okay.

But I guess you should stay away from Sichuan, Chongqing girls. Most of them are WLs, if not one of their friends are highly chanced to be one of them and may influence them in the near future.... In their homeland, Sichuan husbands are okay to play around, it is legal and right, they can beat up their wifes, and the wifes have no say. So the women from there all come out and earn their keep, this is told to me by Sichuan woman. Take note and take care.

cume2me
26-07-2008, 08:06 PM
My few ex-colleague marry to HN gals. So far no problems.

Darkstorm
27-07-2008, 03:00 AM
I guess Hainan is a pretty decent place, I talked to Hainan girl on QQ before, should be quite okay.

But I guess you should stay away from Sichuan, Chongqing girls. Most of them are WLs, if not one of their friends are highly chanced to be one of them and may influence them in the near future....

Hi, my opinion is that it is not fair to say that most Sichuan and Chongqing girls work in the adult entertainment industry. Anyway, there are good girls who work in that industry too.

mikey80
27-07-2008, 12:03 PM
Yup..I concurred with bro darkstorm! There are decent Sichuan gals around..Regarding the beating of wife and women, it seems true as one of them told me before..It is ok to be friends but to commit further, get to know them slowly..

wanrenmiok
27-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Hi Bros,

I am not saying that there are no decent girls around, but their friends MIGHT JUST INFLUENCE in the near future when the times get bad, if you cannot support her or if she wants more which you cannot provide, then you are in trouble, when she speaks to her friends (because Majority of Sichuan are everywhere are out to do in Shen Zhen,HK, and SG, and you never know who are her friends...)

But I do not hear people telling me of Hainan girls, v rare. Hainan is a more quiet and pure place.

B-52
27-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Hainan girls like all PRC girls. best to avoid !

glooper83
05-08-2008, 01:28 AM
i was hooked up to a sichuan gal, interesting to know what is happening in sichuan. Yeh, ultimately i feel that its best to steer clear from any possible relationships with them. However, i think being friends is ok. But how long do you think she would be your friend. Haha.. I have maintained my rtf to just friendship for now. I dun think that a solid relationship can be built on rocky ground, and the rocky ground is the commercial sex. If you proceed to a relationship from the friendship, then i think you would have a better chance of a real 2-way relationship.

Dreamweaver
05-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Hainan girls like all PRC girls. best to avoid !
yup, i have a good friend, his bro wanted to get married, so go and find a gf hainan gal then got married. she was about 7 to 9 yrs younger than him. after married in she start to reveal her color,by slacking in her duties as a wife and refused to bore a child. she was keen on getting the "pink" card but my friend bro knew her plot so did not apply for her..till now they are still together since attached in 2005 but on the rock here and then.

Zico10
06-08-2008, 07:45 AM
Lately my distant relative in Hainan with her 25 yo daughter come to stay with us for a holiday. She want her daughter to marry to Singapore as reason one at age 25 is not younger and ready to marry and secondly life in Hainan dot very good. My mum asked me to consider her but I not sur as I about 12 years older than her.

xxzz
06-08-2008, 07:49 AM
always pro and con to marry a prc girl. you or she got accept your life style and culture

Darkstorm
06-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Lately my distant relative in Hainan with her 25 yo daughter come to stay with us for a holiday. She want her daughter to marry to Singapore as reason one at age 25 is not younger and ready to marry and secondly life in Hainan dot very good. My mum asked me to consider her but I not sur as I about 12 years older than her.

Is she pretty? Do you like her? You can consider her, in my view.

wanrenmiok
06-08-2008, 05:27 PM

If she is very pretty, that means she will easily attract attention from men, and that is no good for someone 12 years older, she might stray.

What kind of clothes she wear usually. Trendy? Is she materialistic? E.g. she earns a low pay but she can afford Nokia N73. (ok I don't say N95 or N82 as too high end)

glooper83
06-08-2008, 05:48 PM

I think as with any ANY marriage, definitely need to go through a phase of bf/gf whereby you get to know each other better first. What you wrote above, sounds like the olden days of pre-arranged marriages whereby they just go bam,whamp and ta da.. you're married.

Absolute
06-08-2008, 06:11 PM
I think as with any ANY marriage, definitely need to go through a phase of bf/gf whereby you get to know each other better first. What you wrote above, sounds like the olden days of pre-arranged marriages whereby they just go bam,whamp and ta da.. you're married.

But that's usually the case with a much older Singaporean "hooking up" with a relatively younger woman. Where got time to slowly develop romance and see if suitable.

Anyway, even if "go through a phase of bf/gf whereby you get to know each other better first" also no guarantee will be "happily ever after".

BigBoy2
08-08-2008, 10:06 AM
There are good and also bad gals around every where in the world. It all depends on your luck la........

soccersaint
10-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Hainan girls got a fiery temper. I myself is a Hainanese and seem alot of Hainanese girls "in action" liao both local and foreign ;)

Darkstorm
11-08-2008, 06:53 AM
Hainan girls got a fiery temper. I myself is a Hainanese and seem alot of Hainanese girls "in action" liao both local and foreign ;)

No offence, but I am just curious: you registered in 2002 but your reputation power is zero?

LaoHuangGua
18-08-2008, 03:19 AM
I know it is never good to generalize. However, based on my observations during my working days in Hainan in the 90s, the Hainanese women are very hard working. I noticed it is usually the women working in the rice fields and other jobs to feed the family, while the men tend to sit around the local coffee shops whole day dreaming about the next “big thing” to do. And by the same token, the Hainanese women tend to be the fierce “home minister” and in charge of the family affairs.

But then, with the enormous change in China over the past 20 years, I am sure the Hainanese women have undergone tremendous change in their outlook and values, especially with the internet so easily available. I once met a Hainanese girl who was a new IT graduate and 28 years younger than me, and I was so scared shit when she told me I am the one she wanted to get married to. Luckily, I have not got into her pants yet and thus allowed me to play it cool. She subsequently got herself pregnant by a Canadian working on the island and actually got married when she was like 6 months pregnant with grand wedding boot – talking about changing value! I have also met many of her friends who are rather “open-minded” and many married the Caucasians. That’s the younger generation, I guess.

It has been a while since I last visited the island, and I wonder how it is like these days. But in the mid-90s, it was a great place to cheong – even better than today’s Chang Ping that everybody is raving about.