PDA

View Full Version : Future society of Samsters and Samstress

DRSG
22-07-2008, 09:19 AM
Right now in our society the samsters have the upper hand.We can FJ as many Fls we want and we pay and pay and carrying on as long as you have the liquid.At the same time when we have such fun over these Fls we have traditionally wanted a virgin for our wedding night.Men and society in general have not accepted otherwise except for a small minority.We want women who are not cheongstress previously.Picture a society maybe in the future where the women who try as many men as they can before deciding who to have as a companion or husband or sugar daddy.Can you accept that one day we samsters have to be a duckies for them.That the women who are already married can have the liberty to FJ the men and post their conquest here.When that day comes women and men will have truly equal rights.

demonorc
22-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Well... Bro...

It is all in the mind. If when we were born, we were taught that women can have many husbands and that they are the ones wearing the pants while we men are the ones who follow behind them.

I guess that we might get to see more duckies. In Japan, we already see duckies and sometimes, a woman pay for a few duckies to have a few rounds with her.

In Singapore, I am sure it does happens, just that it is a hush hush thing. Noone speaks about it and hides them under the blanket just like the way a married man goes to a hotel with a married woman, right?

porscheclub
23-07-2008, 05:44 PM
When that day comes women and men will have truly equal rights.

Not that I'm an MCP but this day will be far & away. Many Asian societies & cultures still see woman as the "demure" homemaker. Korean, Jap, Indochina, Indian, muslims etc are already probably about half the globe's population that cannot accept that the woman can be the breadwinner not to mention paying for sex as a hobby :p

It's sad but true, even till date, many Muslim & Hindi women that are raped are considered to be dirty & thrown out, beaten to death by family (for disgrace) or even considered their fault for "seducing" men. The laws are changing but too slow for many.

But if you do just state Singapore then perhaps such a day will be closer. I don't have such luck but it's often reported to me that ladies here are enjoying sex as much as we do. :cool:

jon2000sg
23-07-2008, 06:15 PM
if a woman can be the bread winner and she's from the high income group

why not ? she can fuck around ! :p

porscheclub
23-07-2008, 06:20 PM
why not ? she can fuck around ! :p

Bro, many young student gals here are already fucking around la... terok

Thunder
25-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Bro, many young student gals here are already fucking around la... terok

ya, agreed and somemore some got paid too. :)

Marblecat
25-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Heh, one can just imagine the vast numbers of willing male FLs on here then

Jacques Rougeau
26-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Heh, one can just imagine the vast numbers of willing male FLs on here then

Lots of willing male FLs here but all very picky about their clients. :D

jon2000sg
01-08-2008, 12:52 PM
oh? I didn't know that !

Serpents
01-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Haha Bro jon .... you referring to lots of willing male FL or they are picky about their clients :D

lovemachine
02-08-2008, 01:44 AM
in china its already like that. chinese girl (not WL) in major cities are very liberal in their thinking.

my sg frds and i went to GZ and SZ clubs and was surprised how easy it is to fish girls. they even told us 'they wanna try sg boys".

their attitude towards sex is like very very open.

and after the sex, they dun wanna contact us. hahaha

we do feel kinda "cheated", like sex toys to a few of them.

Darkstorm
02-08-2008, 03:25 AM
Right now in our society the samsters have the upper hand.We can FJ as many Fls we want and we pay and pay and carrying on as long as you have the liquid.At the same time when we have such fun over these Fls we have traditionally wanted a virgin for our wedding night.Men and society in general have not accepted otherwise except for a small minority.We want women who are not cheongstress previously.Picture a society maybe in the future where the women who try as many men as they can before deciding who to have as a companion or husband or sugar daddy.Can you accept that one day we samsters have to be a duckies for them.That the women who are already married can have the liberty to FJ the men and post their conquest here.When that day comes women and men will have truly equal rights.

That day has already arrived, a long time ago.

smoofdeek
05-08-2008, 10:04 AM
haha it has already been happening, like some bros said, it's in the hush hush state. bros working in certain industries would have witnessed this first hand. over at the women side, let's just say.. they have an "offline" sammygirlforum :D women with money and status have been engaging gigolos for quite some time now, yes in asia. nowadays even stressed out office girls started engaging male services too. it's just that we just cant fathom the idea that we're secretly getting a taste of our own medicine, hehe.

Wedge
05-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Think what they say is true, it's been happening for a while just already.

jon2000sg
10-09-2008, 10:57 PM
the times there are a changing ...

FromBoy2Man
11-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Sometimes i just feel that there are many hypocrite around making the girls happy. These guys who tells the girls that they dun mind about virginity and it gives hope to the girls that they found someone truly appreciate them. I believe some are sincere but not all. But most of them, they were jilted by given some lame excuses as incompatible, no feeling already etc. I have friends who really dun mind but they mind when they think of going into marriage, so most till now still remain single. But anyway, if the gals are sincere in getting a better guy to settle down, they should know that they will have nothing to offer at the wedding night and there is nothing to long for the night and it is just another get it done in the same boring motion. Moveover, they should also know that, consumer seldom buy the product that has been used by the salesperson, instead consumer will be asking for the new ones. Should this explain why lesser n lesser people are going into marriage?

wodemama
12-09-2008, 08:07 PM
Moveover, they should also know that, consumer seldom buy the product that has been used by the salesperson, instead consumer will be asking for the new ones. Should this explain why lesser n lesser people are going into marriage?

this is a good analogy but the fact is many women have already lost their virginity prior to marriage.So come one day, there will be no virgins left albeit thoese nuns who really are that pure.