PDA

View Full Version : Friendships between WLs and Us?

Pages : [1] 2

glooper83
09-08-2008, 04:15 PM
It does not matter which race, religion or nationality. Just want to hear what are fellow brother's thoughts on this matter. Instead of love, does anyone think that having a normal friendship with the WLs is sustainable?

I am asking this only because initially i was hooked up with one WL. Totally crazy over her but now i've managed to keep that under control and just want to continue by being friends instead. For me, if i could, i would like to continue being friends even when they return home. I would like to know how are they getting on with their lives, and also i would perhaps like to visit them if possible.

My purpose for maintaining the friendship is not to get some 'freebies' out of them, neither do i expect them to demand anything out from me. It is just that over the small conversations that we had, they sparked my curiosity over their lifestyle back home. I am the sort of person that likes to listen to other people's lifestyle, especially foreigners. In sg, i feel so enclosed, so listening to them talk, it sounds so fun and carefree back there that i want to maintain my friendship with them, although it might seem awkward.

So what do you guys think? Especially people that love to travel and experience other cultures. I love watching travel documentaries.. hehz

Pardon me if this has been discussed before. :o

cmdr_appo
09-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Nothing unusal about that. In fact, I have and am still maintaining a platonic relationship with several Sg and Malaysian FLs. The funny thing would be that we all have seen each other naked and fucked before but now it is just plain friendship. Pretty normal and most of them have quit the trade already.

glooper83
09-08-2008, 05:14 PM
The funny thing would be that we all have seen each other naked and fucked before but now it is just plain friendship.

Yea, i was just wondering if this would be awkward. I guess it would vary from people to people. Nice to know that i am not the only one with this thought. :)

In my case, my so-called 'friends' are prc wls, though there are many nasty cases with prc, i think mine are generally quite ok. Hope that i am right about them, in any case, we are just friends nothing more.

cmdr_appo
09-08-2008, 05:22 PM
In my case, my so-called 'friends' are prc wls, though there are many nasty cases with prc, i think mine are generally quite ok. Hope that i am right about them, in any case, we are just friends nothing more.
PRC Wls ? well, there are a few that I wanna fuck again but too bad they have hooked up with my other friends so now they are like "sis-in-laws".

Ha Ha, "sis-in-laws" that I have fucked before. But now is untouchable so just go out as friends in a group. Also not much awarkness, as there was no love involved in the first place.

So it depends on how much feelings you have for the other party before.

cmdr_appo
09-08-2008, 05:24 PM
just wondering who is that in your avartar ?

glooper83
09-08-2008, 05:35 PM
just wondering who is that in your avartar ?

Just some girl i found off the internet. Only found 2 pictures of her. :p

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/glooper/7asianteenpictureclub.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/glooper/9asianteenpictureclub.jpg

cmdr_appo
09-08-2008, 05:38 PM
she looks cute. The commander likes :D

glooper83
09-08-2008, 05:44 PM
she looks cute. The commander likes :D

So do i, so do i....

If i had to write an FR, it would be something like..

Looks: 10/10
Body : 10/10

Prince7
09-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Bro glooper83,

You are not alone :D
I'm also having friendship kind of R/S with a Viet,a Thai and an Indon FLs.
The viet FL had since left SG a week ago, she will be coming to SG again in 3 weeks time.
Both the Thai FL and Indon FL are still currently in SG working.
My R/S with them are unique in the sense that we are friends, and that they can confide in me their woes, problems, share their joy and happiness, as I'm, like you, a good listener. If possible, I will try to help them, encourage them. As they are far away from their hometown, they really need some local friends here to help them, to listen to their problems and share with them their "voice" of their hearts.
I too share some of my problems with them as they are also willing to listen and sometimes, they even give me advice. :)

glooper83
09-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Bro glooper83,

You are not alone :D
I'm also having friendship kind of R/S with a Viet,a Thai and an Indon FLs.
The viet FL had since left SG a week ago, she will be coming to SG again in 3 weeks time.
Both the Thai FL and Indon FL are still currently in SG working.
My R/S with them are unique in the sense that that we are friends, and that they can confide in me their woes, problems, share their joy and happiness, as I'm, like you, a good listener. If possible, I will try to help them, encourage them. As they are far away from their hometown, they really need some local friends here to help them, to listen to their problems and share with them their "voice" of their hearts.

Yup, thats good. Heh, i am an alright listener. But hw the heck you converse with a Viet, Thai and Indon.. omgs :eek:

I guess i like keeping in touch with them simply cos they are quite pretty. Raise my self-esteem to know them and to have them treat you as a friend. Sg girls of their caliber wouldnt even be bothered to talk to me so much or share so much. Must be the industry i am working in.

Off-topic: Which industry has the most babes? Banking? Hehs.. definitely not engineering i tell you. Sorry to all engineer bros out there but yeah i share your agony too which is why i am determined not to go back there even though i got a shit degree in engineering.

Prince7
09-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Yup, thats good. Heh, i am an alright listener. But hw the heck you converse with a Viet, Thai and Indon.. omgs

I guess i like keeping in touch with them simply cos they are quite pretty. Raise my self-esteem to know them and to have them treat you as a friend. Sg girls of their caliber wouldnt even be bothered to talk to me so much or share so much. Must be the industry i am working in.

Off-topic: Which industry has the most babes? Banking? Hehs.. definitely not engineering i tell you. Sorry to all engineer bros out there but yeah i share your agony too which is why i am determined not to go back there even though i got a shit degree in engineering.

Bro glooper83,

How I converse with them ? ;)
The Viet, in English coz I dun understand their language, luckily she understand simple English ;)
The Indon, in Bahasa and also English, she too can speak good english.
The Thai, in thai language and english language, this gal can speak and write english.

Basically, we become frenz cause we are able to communicate and with good chemistry.
If we can't communicate due to language barriers, I doubt we will become friends at all.
No 2-way coms + chicken & duck talk = No frenzship :p hahaha

Ok,which industry has the most babes? :p
MODELING INDUSTRY !!!!

glooper83
10-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Bro glooper83,

How I converse with them ? ;)
The Viet, in English coz I dun understand their language, luckily she understand simple English ;)
The Indon, in Bahasa and also English, she too can speak good english.
The Thai, in thai language and english language, this gal can speak and write english.

Basically, we become frenz cause we are able to communicate and with good chemistry.
If we can't communicate due to language barriers, I doubt we will become friends at all.
No 2-way coms + chicken & duck talk = No frenzship :p hahaha

Ok,which industry has the most babes? :p
MODELING INDUSTRY !!!!

Wah, how come they all know english. Sheesh, if only china made a policy for all students to learn basic english too.. Yea, i agree that communication is quite important. And sadly my chinese is half-past-six only. Lucky for me i got a website to help me translate. Hahaa..

jon2000sg
10-08-2008, 06:51 AM
time and time there is this question that pops out !

what do you think ?

WLs are here to make money, where got time to talk about love ?

kiko
10-08-2008, 10:24 AM
I believe there is possibility to have friendship between WLs and us. If there is chemistry , anything can happened. If the gal go home, be it china or thailand, she still contact u , call or even msn u.. that means its worth to have friendship with them , but if all these stop, or u sms , or call her , she nvr reply .. so can forget about friendship already!

aczeta76
10-08-2008, 10:32 AM
It is possible lah... me still in ctc with a few of those that have gone back to PRC... one or two are still in SG on long-term pass so we meet for makan and chit-chat sometimes... NO ACTION though

Not that they dun FL or there is no lust factor but they know I cannot. Else kena scolding:p:D

longwinter
10-08-2008, 10:38 AM
I believe there is possibility to have friendship between WLs and us. If there is chemistry , anything can happened. If the gal go home, be it china or thailand, she still contact u , call or even msn u.. that means its worth to have friendship with them , but if all these stop, or u sms , or call her , she nvr reply .. so can forget about friendship already!

actually sumtime u hav to tink for them oso, sum of the gals coming to sg here to work is oreadi a secret liao. By calling and smsing wif u, it might pose inconvenient to them.

And they too have their lives to live as well. They cant be always entertaining our calls and sms.

As long as the gal dun lie to me, and be truthful to me during her stay in sg, l am already satisfied liao, l will still keep her as a frenz.

l am not an unreasonable person oso who expects lots of things fro the gals.

aczeta76
10-08-2008, 10:54 AM
actually sumtime u hav to tink for them oso, sum of the gals coming to sg here to work is oreadi a secret liao. By calling and smsing wif u, it might pose inconvenient to them.

And they too have their lives to live as well. They cant be always entertaining our calls and sms.

As long as the gal dun lie to me, and be truthful to me during her stay in sg, l am already satisfied liao, l will still keep her as a frenz.

l am not an unreasonable person oso who expects lots of things fro the gals.

True enuff... like XP, most of the time. I cannot find her and she will MIA then she will QQ me once in a while to see how I am.Have not managed to contact her in a while..haiz

longwinter
10-08-2008, 11:00 AM
True enuff... like XP, most of the time. I cannot find her and she will MIA then she will QQ me once in a while to see how I am.Have not managed to contact her in a while..haiz

no la, bro dun be disheartened.

l mean sumtime u jus have to put urself in their shoe.

sum gals will want to have a brand new start, and put all these as past. So the 1st way is to cut off our contacts.

Jus remember that when she is here, and both of u are happy, she didnt cheat or bluff u in any way, that is good enuf liao. dun u tink so?

Haha, very surprisingly, l am a person who expects alot in life, but in r/s, l dun really expect much. Contradicting?

glooper83
10-08-2008, 02:01 PM

Hmmm, so thats how you keep in touch with them after they leave huh? Cos i was also wondering whether i should install QQ, just to keep in touch with them. Abit boh liao thou.. :rolleyes:

Yup i agree with longwinter that they might cut off ties with us when they want to forget this past. Moreover its a secret to their families back home. But i guess if you treated them good while their stay here, they wouldnt mind keeping in touch ba. :)

glooper83
10-08-2008, 05:43 PM

Bro, i installed the QQ program but mine is in english and 2003 edition. Can tell me where to download a more updated QQ?

10-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Just talk to them more often and try not to talk about their work life. Also have to be sensitive to their pride. A lot of them are very self conscious. But as friends, it is easy to fall into kc trap. take care

aczeta76
10-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Bro, i installed the QQ program but mine is in english and 2003 edition. Can tell me where to download a more updated QQ?

I am still using english version lah.. using windows IME to input chinese..no issues so far

colins
10-08-2008, 09:50 PM
I am still using english version lah.. using windows IME to input chinese..no issues so far

The chinese version is not difficult to understand, and it has a '08 version (from IM.QQ.COM-???????? (http://im.qq.com/index2.shtml)). If you see on this page, there's a 2005 english version where you can download, bro glooper83 take note.

QQ uses up so much memory that you got to wonder what the program is doing in the background. That's why eversince I changed a notebook, I've not installed the IM.

For chinese character input, I recommend 紫光华宇拼音输入法 (from ??????????? (http://www.unispim.com)). Been using this for 7 years, it just gets better cos you need only to enter the first letter in each pinyin to get a sentence. Like 你好吗 would be just N H M. Like predictive text in our SMS. You'll probably live longer if you use these more advanced simplified chinese inputs other than MS Pinyin IME.

glooper83
10-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Oic, haha.. ok

Bro 1302, its true they are a bit sensitive to their work and themselves. Usually i like to compare between their homeland and ours, the lifestyle, the culture, the families and etc. I like to watch travel documentaries, and talking to them is almost just as good.

glooper83
10-08-2008, 10:07 PM
The chinese version is not difficult to understand, and it has a '08 version (from IM.QQ.COM-???????? (http://im.qq.com/index2.shtml)). If you see on this page, there's a 2005 english version where you can download, bro glooper83 take note.

QQ uses up so much memory that you got to wonder what the program is doing in the background. That's why eversince I changed a notebook, I've not installed the IM.

For chinese character input, I recommend 紫光华宇拼音输入法 (from ??????????? (http://www.unispim.com)). Been using this for 7 years, it just gets better cos you need only to enter the first letter in each pinyin to get a sentence. Like 你好吗 would be just N H M. Like predictive text in our SMS. You'll probably live longer if you use these more advanced simplified chinese inputs other than MS Pinyin IME.

Thx alot bro !

So, you mean for the QQ, cannot simply type chinese inside? As in we would have to copy and paste from a website?

I guess i would still go for english version as i cant read chinese applications for nuts.

My passion for chinese is revived ! Haha... Bed front moon bright bright...

colins
10-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Thx alot bro !

So, you mean for the QQ, cannot simply type chinese inside? As in we would have to copy and paste from a website?

I guess i would still go for english version as i cant read chinese applications for nuts.

My passion for chinese is revived ! Haha... Bed front moon bright bright...

Just like an IMs i.e. MSN, you can type anything into your dialogue box. Only thing is when you want to type chinese, you need an additional chinese character input program as our keyboard only recognises the alphabets, so we just enter hanyu pinyin (which is basically letters in the alphabets) and this program will suggest characters we want to use in accordance to the pinyin we have entered.

It sounds complicated, but I'm laying down instructions to butter a bread. Its simple once you do it.

So QQ can 'enter chinese inside', but you must have a tool for it. Which is provided in the second link. BUT that program, or most of the simplied chinese input program, are basically using chinese as language medium. That, in real terms, does require your 床前明月光 lessons firing up pretty soon.

glooper83
10-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Just like an IMs i.e. MSN, you can type anything into your dialogue box. Only thing is when you want to type chinese, you need an additional chinese character input program as our keyboard only recognises the alphabets, so we just enter hanyu pinyin (which is basically letters in the alphabets) and this program will suggest characters we want to use in accordance to the pinyin we have entered.

It sounds complicated, but I'm laying down instructions to butter a bread. Its simple once you do it.

So QQ can 'enter chinese inside', but you must have a tool for it. Which is provided in the second link. BUT that program, or most of the simplied chinese input program, are basically using chinese as language medium. That, in real terms, does require your 床前明月光 lessons firing up pretty soon.

I see... hmmm... Just downloaded both the programs, thanks lots !

Its ok.. i got a website to do a bit of translation for me. Either that or time to buy a new dictionary too. Wahaha..

colins
10-08-2008, 10:46 PM
I see... hmmm... Just downloaded both the programs, thanks lots !

Its ok.. i got a website to do a bit of translation for me. Either that or time to buy a new dictionary too. Wahaha..

You remind me of a swede friend I had in shanghai. He told me he wanted to jump out of his group to meet chinese girls. So he enrolled into Jiaotong to study chinese.

Point of the story is, we are chatting on MSN barely 3 months afterward, he was already typing everything in chinese. Well he credited the chinese input software for that. But at that time, he just got a new gf, bumped into her at the local police station, and there's plenty of chance for practising. So he has the 天时 地理 人和 to master chinese within half a year.

But bro glooper, are you chinese?

glooper83
10-08-2008, 10:57 PM
You remind me of a swede friend I had in shanghai. He told me he wanted to jump out of his group to meet chinese girls. So he enrolled into Jiaotong to study chinese.

Point of the story is, we are chatting on MSN barely 3 months afterward, he was already typing everything in chinese. Well he credited the chinese input software for that. But at that time, he just got a new gf, bumped into her at the local police station, and there's plenty of chance for practising. So he has the 天时 地理 人和 to master chinese within half a year.

But bro glooper, are you chinese?

Yea i am. But hardly used chinese to converse with anyone till recently when i was 'forced' to converse it in. Hey, she understood, means i still aint that bad mah.. haha..

colins
10-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Yea i am. But hardly used chinese to converse with anyone till recently when i was 'forced' to converse it in. Hey, she understood, means i still aint that bad mah.. haha..

You sound young, bro, I hope I'm not leading you up for a KC problem in the future. Take care.

glooper83
10-08-2008, 11:13 PM
You sound young, bro, I hope I'm not leading you up for a KC problem in the future. Take care.

I hope i am not either. I almost packed my bags and left for china a few weeks back but hey i am still here.. so hopefully sense will prevail for me again and that this will just be an "extraordinary" friendship.

Tony Stark
11-08-2008, 01:35 AM

Hey bro sometimes these WLs still keep contact with you as they might need your help when they come back to Singapore in the future. WLs also have their own black book of #1 to #1XX customers.

Those that gave me good bonks I'll keep them in my black book while I'll ignore those that are lousy or just plainly out to take advantage of me. Cheers.

Tony Stark
11-08-2008, 01:43 AM
I hope i am not either. I almost packed my bags and left for china a few weeks back but hey i am still here.. so hopefully sense will prevail for me again and that this will just be an "extraordinary" friendship.

I suggest the earlier you pack your bags to travel to China the better. This world is not as simple as it seems especially the commercial sex scene.

My bag is packed and departing for Ho Chi Minh today. Cheong cheong cheong! :p

glooper83
11-08-2008, 02:28 AM
I suggest the earlier you pack your bags to travel to China the better. This world is not as simple as it seems especially the commercial sex scene.

My bag is packed and departing for Ho Chi Minh today. Cheong cheong cheong! :p

I wish i could but i am still not rich enough to go wherever and whenever as i please. Perhaps if i won toto, it'll be a different story. No money woes.. sigh..

DO_YOU_BJ
12-08-2008, 02:23 AM
I wish i could but i am still not rich enough to go wherever and whenever as i please. Perhaps if i won toto, it'll be a different story. No money woes.. sigh..

小财小问题!
大财大问题!

Be happy with wat you have bro, cos once you cross the wealth line, all probs will be on mega scales liao

colins
12-08-2008, 02:45 AM
小财小问题!
大财大问题!

Be happy with wat you have bro, cos once you cross the wealth line, all probs will be on mega scales liao

There was a survey in the US done on celebrities, lottery winners, sportsmen, anybody who turned multi-millionaire from overnight success. The question posed to them was, how long did your happiness (over the sudden windfall) last?

Guess what, on the average, the answer was THREE DAYS.

You simply have new problems to solve, that's all. Yes you may solve your current problems to go wherever and whenever. But you just simply gained more problems which stops you from going and doing just that. Worse still, you will find that you are actually dealing with percentage and the max always remain at 100% no matter how important, or rich, you are.

glooper83
12-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Yea i guess that it is true to a certain extent. In my life, i just try to be as happy as i can, usually its not the money woes but other conflicts in life that are holding me back. Hence i just felt that money would solve all of it. Other conflicts are like choosing a job. Until now i still haven found out where my interest lies and i am already 25. Just afraid that one wrong move on my part now would seal my entire working life. Well i guess i have been harping too much, who enjoys working anyway. :(

colins
13-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Yea i guess that it is true to a certain extent. In my life, i just try to be as happy as i can, usually its not the money woes but other conflicts in life that are holding me back. Hence i just felt that money would solve all of it. Other conflicts are like choosing a job. Until now i still haven found out where my interest lies and i am already 25. Just afraid that one wrong move on my part now would seal my entire working life. Well i guess i have been harping too much, who enjoys working anyway. :(

I was like you once. Used to think that I was doing pretty good, but somewhat hanging on a balance becos taking up other opportunities takes courage. Without passion, work is 9 to 5. Now I usually advise young people to seek passion first, then take a few years to accumulate their value and find themselves back. Work is not school. You know the kind of feeling you got when the school bell rings and you can go home? Or after the last lecture of the day? If you feel the same thing now, then you'll never enjoy your worklife.

Think about it man.

glooper83
13-08-2008, 01:58 AM
Yup i will. Thx bro.

Anyway, I think i will be retiring from the "scene" for now. Like what another bro said, i should stay away from the WL scene else i might suffer in future. I am starting to think that he is right about emotional guys. I have fallen in and out of love with 3 diff girls in one month. Sooner or later, i will fall too deeply so i have chosen not to play anymore. All urges will have to be satisfied by the 'hand' from now on. :rolleyes:

I fell in love once but dug myself out, it hurt so much. And then i fell in love again. Again i dug myself out, and now.. for the last time, i think i fell in love again. Hence, i have decided to stop visiting WLs to prevent myself from falling in love. I will have to slowly dig myself out of this last one and i think this time it will hurt the most.

DO_YOU_BJ
13-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Yup i will. Thx bro.

Anyway, I think i will be retiring from the "scene" for now. Like what another bro said, i should stay away from the WL scene else i might suffer in future. I am starting to think that he is right about emotional guys. I have fallen in and out of love with 3 diff girls in one month. Sooner or later, i will fall too deeply so i have chosen not to play anymore. All urges will have to be satisfied by the 'hand' from now on. :rolleyes:

I fell in love once but dug myself out, it hurt so much. And then i fell in love again. Again i dug myself out, and now.. for the last time, i think i fell in love again. Hence, i have decided to stop visiting WLs to prevent myself from falling in love. I will have to slowly dig myself out of this last one and i think this time it will hurt the most.

Hurting is a good thing dude....prooves ur still human;)
Wat you owe yourself most is after hurting 3 times in 1 month, have you learnt to protect yourself from this hurt??

Seems to me, you are seeking for something...........and desperately grasping anything that comes your way as long as you have the slightest feeling for it........
Allow me to give you a piece of advise:

不要依赖别人想能得到幸福。。。。。。幸福是从自己照出来的!
Always remember this LAW OF NATURE my young friend.......

When you work, you wish you didnt
When you dun work, you wish you were
When you're attached, u wish you're single
When you're single, you wish you're attached
When you're successful in life, you wish you were a simple man
When you're a simple wage earner, you wish u were the towkay

Everything comes with a price......and if you read my story which bro Colins still remember.......and if given a choice, I'd rather be an employee earning your kind of 2.5k salary........then i wouldnt have to take an unforgettable holiday to hell and back!

glooper83
13-08-2008, 02:54 AM

Thx bro for the advice on Law of nature. Studied many "laws" in uni but not this. Ya perhaps i am too keen to grab onto something that i may regret in future.

Quite true for this part. (quoted)

Definitely higher salary also comes with higher expectations and more responsibility. Take care bro. Dun get burnt out, relieve the tension regularly :D

DO_YOU_BJ
13-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Thx bro for the advice on Law of nature. Studied many "laws" in uni but not this. Ya perhaps i am too keen to grab onto something that i may regret in future.

Quite true for this part. (quoted)

Definitely higher salary also comes with higher expectations and more responsibility. Take care bro. Dun get burnt out, relieve the tension regularly :D

Glad u understood bro.
Feel you have to re-compose and re-assess yourself.......
You're seeking but at the wrong places and thru wrong methods.......
If I knew you personally, I'd drag you to church wif me....hehehehe

Also, relieving of tension is not a prob for me....especially when i hv 3 wives hahahahaha......they actually bring me joy but yes, i still cheong...almost nightly and those gals are there for me to release my TOXINS into them hahaha

glooper83
13-08-2008, 03:07 AM
Also, relieving of tension is not a prob for me....especially when i hv 3 wives hahahahaha......they actually bring me joy but yes, i still cheong...almost nightly and those gals are there for me to release my TOXINS into them hahaha

Eh? Lols... dun drag me down to hell with you... I wan to turn over a new leaf and be a good boy. :rolleyes:

I know what I need, a job to distract me. Preferably one with many babes. :D

But then, at work, it also seems to be at the wrong place and wrong method, wait kena sexual harassment. :o

DO_YOU_BJ
13-08-2008, 03:12 AM
Eh? Lols... dun drag me down to hell with you... I wan to turn over a new leaf and be a good boy. :rolleyes:

I know what I need, a job to distract me. Preferably one with many babes. :D

But then, at work, it also seems to be at the wrong place and wrong method, wait kena sexual harassment. :o

Do it during office hrs...sexual harrassment
Do it after office hrs...diff liao...just dun end up kenna called date rape can liao hahaha

colins
13-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Seems to me, you are seeking for something...........and desperately grasping anything that comes your way as long as you have the slightest feeling for it........
Allow me to give you a piece of advise:

不要依赖别人想能得到幸福。。。。。。幸福是从自己照出来的!

Man, you are observant. Well said.

Bro glooper sounds truly lost in the woods. But to find redemption among a group of full time cheongsters? In and out of love many times doesn't mean its wrong actually. It probably means you were seeking for someone who is not compatible to you, and you may continue to do so (and suffer setbacks) if you do not try to understand your tendencies.

Sometimes its who we become during the relationship, that is important. Do you like the person in you when you are in love? Its all very internal. I notice that when men go into relationship they will unconsciously change all aspects of their life (note:see their new habits, you'll know), but women won't. Somehow women can maintain clarity with the rest of their life except in relationship and emotions. That includes their work and personal life. So they are particularly sensitive to our change, esp if we start getting lax or demotivated to work. In a lot of cases, we start relying on them in our emotional state of mind, while they actually increase their expectations of us being the stronger man. Thats why a lot of prc wl, or any girls, start to disdain their guy when they get familiar with them in the relationship. Girls just hate guys who are weaker and are pestering them. Its a similar feeling and they will react the same way to you, as with the guys who pester them for their affections.

This is kinda heavy. Sorry say so much. Take care mate

longwinter
13-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Sometimes its who we become during the relationship, that is important. Do you like the person in you when you are in love? Its all very internal. I notice that when men go into relationship they will unconsciously change all aspects of their life (note:see their new habits, you'll know), but women won't. Somehow women can maintain clarity with the rest of their life except in relationship and emotions. That includes their work and personal life. So they are particularly sensitive to our change, esp if we start getting lax or demotivated to work. In a lot of cases, we start relying on them in our emotional state of mind, while they actually increase their expectations of us being the stronger man. Thats why a lot of prc wl, or any girls, start to disdain their guy when they get familiar with them in the relationship. Girls just hate guys who are weaker and are pestering them. Its a similar feeling and they will react the same way to you, as with the guys who pester them for their affections.

This is kinda heavy. Sorry say so much. Take care mate

ya tat is why being guys, we must be steady a bit la. The word Man is not created for Fun. You must have that kind of pride and integrity in u.

if gals no like u, den nvm lo, jus leave her alone and dun bother abt her riaos. Simple as that.

l used to be like those stupid guys, trying to savage the r/s by doing alot of things for the gal, tinking that the gal will change or realised for the better. But no, in fact she get much more arrogant and more irriated. :(

technofreak
13-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Always remember this LAW OF NATURE my young friend.......

Think this is known as Murphy's Law...:)

DO_YOU_BJ
13-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Think this is known as Murphy's Law...:)

Yup it is......tks Technodude hehehe:p

DO_YOU_BJ
13-08-2008, 12:35 PM
ya tat is why being guys, we must be steady a bit la. The word Man is not created for Fun. You must have that kind of pride and integrity in u.

if gals no like u, den nvm lo, jus leave her alone and dun bother abt her riaos. Simple as that.

l used to be like those stupid guys, trying to savage the r/s by doing alot of things for the gal, tinking that the gal will change or realised for the better. But no, in fact she get much more arrogant and more irriated. :(

Bro Longwriter, in the world of fengshui, this is called someone with a lower "QI" capitalising on the one with more "QI!"

glooper83
13-08-2008, 05:05 PM

Heyy same la, I used to be the one to always initiate a patch up during my 3 yr relationship with my ex. We'd always quarrel but no matter how bad, i would somehow brush aside my pride and say 'sorry' first. Perhaps that was how it lasted 3 years. Now that it has ended, i still keep her pictures in my room and hp, perhaps thinking that one day we might reconcile.

I admit that i was the cause of the quarrels due to my hot temper but other than that, i did not "cheong", did not go clubbing and was absolutely faithful to her (except for my private "collection" of photos and videos). For the whole 3 years, i devoted my life to her, and yet because of stupid silly quarreling she gave me up.

Its been more than 6 months now and i think that i am finally able to move on. Actually i moved on one month ago when i first started cheonging. But then, the whole incident has left me so emotionally weakened that... perhaps i am seeking for solace in the wrong places, although i had some pleasure too. :D

If i have learnt one lesson from her, it is good guys always finishes last. While i was with her, she kept comparing our rocky relationship with another supposedly happy couple. But as guys, i knew what the other guy was doing behind his gf's back. It just made me think, how much effort i put into the relationship to be a faithful bf and yet she thinks nothing of the effort. When the gf doesn't listen/trust you anymore, the relationship is as good as over. I did not have to be unfaithful, only hot tempered for her to lose that faith in me.

glooper83
13-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Bro glooper sounds truly lost in the woods.

Girls just hate guys who are weaker and are pestering them. Its a similar feeling and they will react the same way to you, as with the guys who pester them for their affections.

Yup i am...

Yea, i know girls need an assuring figure for them to lean on. Someone that can give them a sense of security. Hence the need to be "tough". Perhaps i am a snag (sensitive new age guy)... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Which i coincidentally realised why some girls like opening out to me, saying that i am a good listener. But hey, i not gonna be their "jie mei" man.. I am a true blue heterosexual so no sisterly love (neither do i give brotherly love for that matter). Unfortunately, the ones that turn to me, are the "rejects", no interest in them also.

Sometimes i find it so hard to find a good Sg gal, which is why i am starting to realise why so many guys turn to bride agencies to get (viet,thai... etc) brides. I think i will definitely seal my fate if i work in the engineering industry. Sorry all engineer bros. But is'nt it true? In my mechanical engineering lectures, 90-10 ratio! During my attachment, 95-5 ratio!! :mad:

DO_YOU_BJ
13-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Heyy same la, I used to be the one to always initiate a patch up during my 3 yr relationship with my ex. We'd always quarrel but no matter how bad, i would somehow brush aside my pride and say 'sorry' first. Perhaps that was how it lasted 3 years. Now that it has ended, i still keep her pictures in my room and hp, perhaps thinking that one day we might reconcile.
This is the cause of you not being able to let go...you still keep "HER PRESENSE" around you......keep them in your comp......it'll surely help...no need to throw away

I admit that i was the cause of the quarrels due to my hot temper but other than that, i did not "cheong", did not go clubbing and was absolutely faithful to her (except for my private "collection" of photos and videos). For the whole 3 years, i devoted my life to her, and yet because of stupid silly quarreling she gave me up.

Its been more than 6 months now and i think that i am finally able to move on. Actually i moved on one month ago when i first started cheonging. But then, the whole incident has left me so emotionally weakened that... perhaps i am seeking for solace in the wrong places, although i had some pleasure too. :D The truth has been revealed bro...your emotionally still not strong to get inot another relationship plus you're DESPERATELY looking for someone to fill that vacuum....that's why so much probs in just 1 month

If i have learnt one lesson from her, it is good guys always finishes last. While i was with her, she kept comparing our rocky relationship with another supposedly happy couple. But as guys, i knew what the other guy was doing behind his gf's back. It just made me think, how much effort i put into the relationship to be a faithful bf and yet she thinks nothing of the effort. When the gf doesn't listen/trust you anymore, the relationship is as good as over. I did not have to be unfaithful, only hot tempered for her to lose that faith in me.
Comparing is always a bad thing but always shows the maturity of a person.....who washes dirty linen in public...the old saying goes here....you say i good i say u good.....

Last just like work, be a smart BF or husband, not a hardworking BF or hubby

glooper83
13-08-2008, 05:53 PM
So true bro.. Heck.. no relationship then it'll be back to me, my computer and mr hand. :p

colins
13-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Yup i am...

Yea, i know girls need an assuring figure for them to lean on. Someone that can give them a sense of security. Hence the need to be "tough". Perhaps i am a snag (sensitive new age guy)... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Which i coincidentally realised why some girls like opening out to me, saying that i am a good listener. But hey, i not gonna be their "jie mei" man.. I am a true blue heterosexual so no sisterly love (neither do i give brotherly love for that matter). Unfortunately, the ones that turn to me, are the "rejects", no interest in them also.

Sometimes i find it so hard to find a good Sg gal, which is why i am starting to realise why so many guys turn to bride agencies to get (viet,thai... etc) brides. I think i will definitely seal my fate if i work in the engineering industry. Sorry all engineer bros. But is'nt it true? In my mechanical engineering lectures, 90-10 ratio! During my attachment, 95-5 ratio!! :mad:

Man, you need something called "friends". Doesn't necessary always need to cheong, can do some sports stuff, simple karaoke, even drinks. Probably been so long in a relationship that you lost some part of your own life. Now emptiness loams, that's why a lot of other negative things take centre stage.

Girls can be friends too, they listen to you too. As long as they dun get some wrong ideas, they can provide good advice. Probably introduce other girls to you as well. Go for a holiday with friends or plan a trip and bring your mum or something, now is the time for that, else next time when you have a gf again or when works pile, you're going to regret.

I'm sure you're not just some engineering guy, stereotypical boring ones. I'm engineer by training too by the way, a lot of people are.

Take it easy bro, things happen for a reason, and you've got to find that reason.

xyz1001
14-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Man, you need something called "friends". Doesn't necessary always need to cheong, can do some sports stuff, simple karaoke, even drinks. Probably been so long in a relationship that you lost some part of your own life. Now emptiness loams, that's why a lot of other negative things take centre stage.

Girls can be friends too, they listen to you too. As long as they dun get some wrong ideas, they can provide good advice. Probably introduce other girls to you as well. Go for a holiday with friends or plan a trip and bring your mum or something, now is the time for that, else next time when you have a gf again or when works pile, you're going to regret.

Take it easy bro, things happen for a reason, and you've got to find that reason.

Very well said Bro colins.

Bro glooper83, u are looking for frens in the wrong places. The women in this industry knows how to please u, knows what u like to hear. But i think true fren are those who will tell u things u don't like to hear.

To be fair, i'm not saying that friendship between WLs is not possible. Everything is possible. But I think the WLs themselves knows how to protect themselves. Imagine u came to a foreign country and meet so many strangers a day, how many do you think they will trust? Zero. How many u think u will trust? We get to choose which WL we wanna visit, but they don't.
Probably after 10 RTF, u will still be in the zone of "I hardly know"

Nowadays, i always enjoy night out with my frens, just chit-chat, beer drinking sessions, watching soccer, catching up. Btw, most of my frens don't cheong, i'm the bad one of the lot. haha. Just don't like to be the frog in the well, u never know how high is the sky unless u are outside the well huh.

Yes. Go for a holiday with friends or plan a trip and bring your mum or something, now is the time for that, else next time when you have a gf again or when works pile, you're going to regret.

things happen for a reason, and you've got to find that reason. If you don't see the reason now, is probably not the time to reveal yet

Cheers :)

glooper83
14-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Thanks all bros for all the kind words and patience to read and share your thoughts. Really appreciate all the comments and feedback here. :)

Err, Colins, you wrote "Probably introduce other girls to you as well." and immediately i was thinking in my head, "hmmmm... What kind of gals huh?" :rolleyes:
Haha.. sorry! Your post was quite long but this sentence caught my eyes the most.

colins
14-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Girls from the same group as your 'rejects', they have friends dun they?

glooper83
14-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Girls from the same group as your 'rejects', they have friends dun they?

Oh... any cute looking ones from this group? :p

newbadass
14-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Recently I was indulging in some foreplay with a Thai WL and she started confiding in me about a customer who she's in love with, booking her tomorrow.

I asked her she tell me all this, no scared me get irritated meh? She said "no la... you no get angry one, you are like my big sister."

KNN... a big sister who is grabbing her boobs and getting ready to fuck her? What are these girls thinking? :rolleyes:

CuntHunter
14-08-2008, 09:31 PM
one thing i know is they r great actors... They didnt like the job, they r tired and feeling painful at her private parts but they still serve all... All they want is to earn the money n faster get back home...

They are human afterall, they have feelings and still need somebody to confide in...;)

DO_YOU_BJ
14-08-2008, 11:50 PM
things happen for a reason, and you've got to find that reason. If you don't see the reason now, is probably not the time to reveal yet

Cheers :)

Damn wise words man.......Glooper83 u better listen to this man.....from this sentence, can tell this dude & my philosophy sama sama

Everything happens for a reason........maybe its just not time to be revealed to you only....the BIG MAN up there has a plan for everyone......its just when it'll dawn onto ya......

These words of wisdom can be found in the Catholic Version of "My Daily Bread"
..........power bro....power......respects...Upz u

Allow me to quote:Pg156

No.4 :
If troubles come to you, do not let them disturb you. Look to Me, and at least give Me the loyalty of being patient with My Will. If human efforts fail to bring a solution to your troubles, it means that I want you to bear this trial. I want this for good reasons, which you may not understand just now.

No.6 :
Do not force others to share your troubles by making them feel your impatience, anger or self-pity. Follow MY words in these matters and your present trouble will bring you a joy greater than you can imagine!

AMEN

DO_YOU_BJ
15-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Well latest FR hahahahaha so called FR la.....

Know this PRC PR divorced wif a kid........
She's now with a local dude younger than her working as a civil slave...hahahaha ok sorry, civil servant........pay......well guaranteed not more than 5kpm

Well, he got her a shop to do her biz and is always there after work blah blah.....
Visited her yesterday to do some stuff(NOT TN OR MASSAGE HOR) and off we went.
Today called & sms me almost the whole day but after 5:30pm quiet liao.....of cos la, civil servant off work prolly there liao

Me bros have a bet wif me that she'll ctc me again tmr and that since they don't stay together, if jio her for supper sure can one........

Well, my take during the chat in her shop wif her BF in the background......she was giving those cheeky smiles and also very weary of her BF behind her.......
Conclusion.....though a PR, still a PRC within.........no need to WL.....it all boils down to culture......

That day can tell me somemore in front of her BF, you know la, my BF very safe one, not like you so playboy......change woman faster than our monthly periods(1st time I heard this comparison) but you know my situation lor, if only if he was half as successful & wealthy like you can liao.........WTF???????

I say ya, my woman all I control one....I say 1 means 1! Super MCP
Your BF wear skirt one...you say heel, he'll heel...somemore said this infront of him to try to bring the man outta him....nabei, guy just looked down and keep quiet...weak sia........ah well.....wats new

Well gonna play along and see what happens.............

Wooden_Handle
15-08-2008, 12:34 AM
Really stimulating thought bro DYBJ, wonderfully summing up the cause and effect sequence.

Everything happens for a reason........maybe its just not time to be revealed to you only....the BIG MAN up there has a plan for everyone......its just when it'll dawn onto ya......

AMEN

glooper83
15-08-2008, 12:40 AM
Yeh, i always believe that everything happens for a reason. My initial purpose to SBF was to find more girls and in the end i got moral support instead. My falling in love, perhaps i do not know the reason yet but i believe that in due time i will know.

Poor guy kana green helmet... Some hot mama PRC PR that must be, either that or it just goes to show the lack of pretty and available women in the civil service. Dun so bad larh you... ji siao him... Make love(peace) not war, one more friend means one less enemy...

DO_YOU_BJ
15-08-2008, 12:47 AM
Poor guy kana green helmet... Some hot mama PRC PR that must be, either that or it just goes to show the lack of pretty and available women in the civil service. Dun so bad larh you... ji siao him... Make love(peace) not war, one more friend means one less enemy...

Nah...me no plan to makan her, but expose her to the poor guy instead...that'll be more interesting...hehehehehe

After that, if he wants to be a friend...sure
If he wants to be an enemy, hey, me not the laughing stalk wat;)

colins
15-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Nah...me no plan to makan her, but expose her to the poor guy instead...that'll be more interesting...hehehehehe

After that, if he wants to be a friend...sure
If he wants to be an enemy, hey, me not the laughing stalk wat;)

Wah, but bro, if he doesn't know your good intention he'll be in an even deeper shade of green man. After all, between men, its all over confidence.

Neighbour
15-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Definitely no pure friendship!

Think about how you know the gal. Think about how you fcuk to gal? Think about how you intro PRC WL to others.

I personally feels that no matter what, there's no pure friendship. If the WL knows that you can help her to make more money - you will be useful to her & of course she will maintain contact with you as friends.

Nothing is free in this world!

How abt the guys making friendship with the WL? Do you really think that it's purely friendship or want to get "free" bonk?

I know of a WL who is now back in Dalian. She has 3 "friends" sending her money every month and she even told me that she is disgusted even when talking to them but no choice coz they are the "money tree"

But of course they are always exception cases which could be very few......

Just my two cents worth.

glooper83
15-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Thx for your input Neighbor... Although the story is somewhat similar to many others i have read, its always good to be reminded now and again. :)

Just want to ask everyone now... What if the girl is not PRC and is a local instead?

dirtyhairy
15-08-2008, 01:14 PM

Me bros have a bet wif me that she'll ctc me again tmr and that since they don't stay together, if jio her for supper sure can one........
Well, my take during the chat in her shop wif her BF in the background......she was giving those cheeky smiles and also very weary of her BF behind her.......
Conclusion.....though a PR, still a PRC within.........no need to WL.....it all boils down to culture......

Nah....may be she finds u velly handsome...too yen tao
until she prefers you and wanna you be her new ta bao :D
how I know... me no good looks..even have money, flash money
prc oso no hew me unless they working ladies!:mad:

DapHn33333
15-08-2008, 03:37 PM

She's now with a local dude younger than her working as a civil slave...hahahaha ok sorry, civil servant........pay......well guaranteed not more than 5kpm

Well, he got her a shop to do her biz and is always there after work blah blah.....
Visited her yesterday to do some stuff(NOT TN OR MASSAGE HOR) and off we went.
Today called & sms me almost the whole day but after 5:30pm quiet liao.....of cos la, civil servant off work prolly there liao

That day can tell me somemore in front of her BF, you know la, my BF very safe one, not like you so playboy......change woman faster than our monthly periods(1st time I heard this comparison) but you know my situation lor, if only if he was half as successful & wealthy like you can liao.........WTF???????

I say ya, my woman all I control one....I say 1 means 1! Super MCP
Your BF wear skirt one...you say heel, he'll heel...somemore said this infront of him to try to bring the man outta him....nabei, guy just looked down and keep quiet...weak sia........ah well.....wats new

Eer....bro can i say something hmm....she just want to get u as a open money guy and her bf are weak cos she earn money for him??? i don't know but some PRC are like that. even i don't have the right to say a WL but i'm a ex FL before yes last time some customers are like money to us and pay off our debt but some customers are very nice persons that i respectand treat them like friends than money.

DO_YOU_BJ
15-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Eer....bro can i say something hmm....she just want to get u as a open money guy and her bf are weak cos she earn money for him??? i don't know but some PRC are like that. even i don't have the right to say a WL but i'm a ex FL before yes last time some customers are like money to us and pay off our debt but some customers are very nice persons that i respectand treat them like friends than money.

Of cos I know her intentions hahahahaha
That's why I said I'll play her game...hahahaha
Tks sis;)

glooper83
15-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Tks sis;)

Yeh, Bro DYBJ is super old bird, dun need to worry abt him.

aczeta76
15-08-2008, 10:59 PM
one thing i know is they r great actors... They didnt like the job, they r tired and feeling painful at her private parts but they still serve all... All they want is to earn the money n faster get back home...

They are human afterall, they have feelings and still need somebody to confide in...;)

Good point... someone ask me recently why I dun want to settle down and stop cheonging.

My answer, not ready to commit seriously so dun want to "Hai Ren"

Now, I have had my fair share of ONS and even now, I still have temptations from attractive non-wl around me..

WL or not has nothing to do with whether I make out with them, for non-WL, I always feel a little more responsible for my actions towards them..

For WLs, it is juz a transaction. I treat those that I "care" more about better and not treat them as a sex object and often, we become more than just cust-wl relationships and I start caring more for them

Nothing wrong here... we are friends but those who have sexual relationships, almost like FBs.. $$ wise, I give but not as payment but as allowances to subsidise her expenses.

So... call me sha-zi or idiot but I still believe that one should always treat people with "a true heart" and not act/play with feelings for returns. Of course, much concern muz be taken so that the WL does not fall in love with you esp when you are unable to provide commitment ELSE it will be tormenting for both of you.

It is tough drawing a line when u are so intimate but it is sometimes a neccessary evil for the sanity of all:cool:

DapHn33333
15-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Tks sis;)

you are welcome bro is the true from my heart and soul i face all the problem i have that's why i knew what i should do and should'nt do

glooper83
15-08-2008, 11:56 PM
For WLs, it is juz a transaction. I treat those that I "care" more about better and not treat them as a sex object and often, we become more than just cust-wl relationships and I start caring more for them

So... call me sha-zi or idiot but I still believe that one should always treat people with "a true heart" and not act/play with feelings for returns.

It is tough drawing a line when u are so intimate but it is sometimes a neccessary evil for the sanity of all:cool:

I know its a transaction too but somehow i do care about them to a certain extent.

Same as you but most people call us naive, which is also true.

Definitely after being so intimate, there will be some kind of attraction even after the time is up. I think its called infatuation or simply "puppy love". Once its gone and you start seeing the real person, problems will crop up. A couple that can deal with it, stays together. A couple that does not deal with it but ignores it, might stay together but in the long run it will create a bigger problem.

aczeta76
16-08-2008, 12:03 AM
I know its a transaction too but somehow i do care about them to a certain extent.

Same as you but most people call us naive, which is also true.

Definitely after being so intimate, there will be some kind of attraction even after the time is up. I think its called infatuation or simply "puppy love". Once its gone and you start seeing the real person, problems will crop up. A couple that can deal with it, stays together. A couple that does not deal with it but ignores it, might stay together but in the long run it will create a bigger problem.

We need to control our emotions....this is for the good of the lady...

Longer terms, dun promise unless u can deliver. Else best to remain as friends with Ahem

glooper83
16-08-2008, 12:24 AM

Longer terms, dun promise unless u can deliver. Else best to remain as friends with Ahem

Technically i can, since i am not married and single. However, i am also slightly skeptical of how a relationship started on such a "foundation" will work out. I realised that for me, the way thru my heart is not food, thou i love it but i can simply buy it. Its lust, to be continuously attracted to my partner is very important at keeping my loyalty. Perhaps lust=love for me, without the passion in bed, there wouldn't be much love from me.

Saying so much, just to say that perhaps its good to get an experienced and syt as my gf/wife. :p

Wooden_Handle
16-08-2008, 12:52 AM
As 'human being' we do have certain disadvantage, ie. emotion, like we see a battered dog/cat we will also like to help, not to say another human being fall on wrong side of the world.

Some of the WLs I knew being as cheerful as ever, but behind also has the dark side which they are willing to share if they are comfortable with you. There are lots of stories whether real/fake, but one thing we can do just hope WL can quit and get well.

DO_YOU_BJ
16-08-2008, 06:20 AM
you are welcome bro is the true from my heart and soul i face all the problem i have that's why i knew what i should do and should'nt do

Remember we all will suffer sometime or rather in our pathetic lives......
What's most important is that you learn from your experiences and evolve to a better, wiser person........
If you walk away from it, you learnt NOTTIN!
This is something we all owe ourselves.....sadly, many dun practise this.......and continue suffering the same shit over & over again......

DapHn33333
16-08-2008, 06:45 AM
What's most important is that you learn from your experiences and evolve to a better, wiser person........
If you walk away from it, you learnt NOTTIN!
This is something we all owe ourselves.....sadly, many dun practise this.......and continue suffering the same shit over & over again......

both hand rise up and agree my bro!.....:)

xyz1001
16-08-2008, 07:18 AM

Yup bro, our philosophy really sounds alike.

Sometimes one really have to been through hell to understand the true beauty of heaven.

RAINBOW seasons
16-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Yup bro, our philosophy really sounds alike.

Sometimes one really have to been through hell to understand the true beauty of heaven.

I solely agree that one needs to be though hell to appreciate the magnifying view of heaven. After every suffering that we go through we will definitely be stronger. Nothing can defeat us unless we wish to be defeated. A simple word like 'misery' that is so widely used maybe experienced differently. Sometimes we thinks that our life is full of misery but when we look at the flip side of a coin/life, there are people who is forever wheel chair bound-unable to walk or a mute who wants to voice out but is robbed the expression of speech. Life is build to us differently, out of the misery we maybe able to find a ray of hope and happiness. Aftermath We must live our life in more vibrant colors rather than Black and White.
That is how my nick RAINBOW evolved too…. :)

xyz1001
16-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Life is build to us differently, out of the misery we maybe able to find a ray of hope and happiness. Aftermath We must live our life in more vibrant colors rather than Black and White.

Well said sis,

Life is not about black and white, not about right or wrong. Live Life, as there will never be another 2008 August 16th, when today is over, it will never come back.

I will remember what u said especially when i see a rainbow. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
16-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Well said sis,

Life is not about black and white, not about right or wrong. Live Life, as there will never be another 2008 August 16th, when today is over, it will never come back.

I will remember what u said especially when i see a rainbow. :)

Damn, you're rite man, very similar.
So many cannot let go of that moment & want to re-live that moment over and over again.........which is totally impossible....dreamland....only in dreamland!

DO_YOU_BJ
16-08-2008, 01:43 PM

Like an ugly caterpillar morphing into a beautiful butterfly.......
But not beauty with something more sinister inside;)

glooper83
16-08-2008, 02:13 PM
So many cannot let go of that moment & want to re-live that moment over and over again.........which is totally impossible....dreamland....only in dreamland!

Sorry bro, i know you got years of experience but why so pessimistic about life.

Weird for someone drawing a high salary to be thinking like that. All the successful people i talk to keep telling me "anything is possible", only depends on how badly you want it. The moment we put a limit to our capabilities, we are already sealing our fate. If we want something, strive for it, you may not reach the goal but you are one step closer. This is for the "impossible" part.

Many cannot let go of the moment, but we can keep it as beautiful memories in our brain/heart. We re-live as it flashes through our head from time to time. Life is a journey to be filled with memories, the good ones and the bad ones. We learn from the bad ones, we yearn for the good ones. I dun understand why would anyone want to let go of something beautiful/good. Everyone wants to be happy, I've never met someone being sad while enjoying happiness.

No "i feel", this is my philosophy, my mantra on life.

DO_YOU_BJ
16-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Sorry bro, i know you got years of experience but why so pessimistic about life.

This isnt pessimistic...this is realistic

Remember how you fell in luv, the 1st time wif any chick?????
Remember how it was on your 1st F***
Remember how it felt on your 1st kiss
Remember how you felt when you both 1st held hands

Well, why I use remember....cos that's the only thing that it can be....a memory
No matter how you try, with watever amount of $$$$$$$$$ you have, determination or black magic hahahaha you will never be able to do that very same thing twice.

Again, laws of nature bro.....also, a wise man is always a rationale man.....

xyz1001
16-08-2008, 02:45 PM

Weird for someone drawing a high salary to be thinking like that. All the successful people i talk to keep telling me "anything is possible", only depends on how badly you want it. The moment we put a limit to our capabilities, we are already sealing our fate. If we want something, strive for it, you may not reach the goal but you are one step closer. This is for the "impossible" part.

Pessimistic? somehow i guess bro DO_YOU_BJ is a optimist instead.

Bro glooper83, high salary usually come with a price. Most probably hard work and sacrifices. Your perspective changes at different stages of life, and sometimes high salary doesn't justify the sacrifices u made.

Yes i agree that anything is possible and it depends on how badly u want it. But turning back the clock is something not eveyone is capable of. (I didn't say it is impossible). So treasure, treasure what u have now. :)

Cheers and have a nice day

aczeta76
16-08-2008, 02:55 PM

Many cannot let go of the moment, but we can keep it as beautiful memories in our brain/heart. We re-live as it flashes through our head from time to time. Life is a journey to be filled with memories, the good ones and the bad ones. We learn from the bad ones, we yearn for the good ones. I dun understand why would anyone want to let go of something beautiful/good. Everyone wants to be happy, I've never met someone being sad while enjoying happiness.

No "i feel", this is my philosophy, my mantra on life.

I guess it depends on wat u term as high.. If u are director or high up in the govt service, U have different sets of issues... image, profile, need to entertain and U can visit GL to 6c6c..:p

If u r looking at $$, then as a banker or top saleman,u have ur own issues too. Client confidence etc as well as the lack of time

Tat is why I took a pay-cut to leave the finance sector for the govt sector and later now, I am in a more casual, fun loving kinda job... pay is lower but my needs still gets met and there is enuff left for a simple retirement many years down..

Not mega rich or even "rich" but good enuff to justify the QWL that I have now. Still need to upkeep image though even if I am now not in the civil service due to the people I deal with (SO u know why I dun go for kopi sessions)

On the memories part, sometimes u will feel empty and sad when u are most happy..for many reasons.. trust me!

glooper83
16-08-2008, 11:59 PM
This isnt pessimistic...this is realistic

Remember how you fell in luv, the 1st time wif any chick?????
Remember how it was on your 1st F***
Remember how it felt on your 1st kiss
Remember how you felt when you both 1st held hands

Well, why I use remember....cos that's the only thing that it can be....a memory
No matter how you try, with watever amount of $$$$$$$$$ you have, determination or black magic hahahaha you will never be able to do that very same thing twice.

Again, laws of nature bro.....also, a wise man is always a rationale man.....

Sigh, i understand where you are coming from. It will take some time for this young rash man to learn from the experiences.

I do not aim to repeat the same memories, i only want to build on it. Good and bad memories come as a pair, but if we are so fearful of the bad memories, the good ones will not come.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Sigh, i understand where you are coming from. It will take some time for this young rash man to learn from the experiences.

I do not aim to repeat the same memories, i only want to build on it. Good and bad memories come as a pair, but if we are so fearful of the bad memories, the good ones will not come.

Well, i hv nothing against age.....
A 25yr old can be mentally as matured as a 50yr old and vice versa......
An advise for you would be to take a step back, put love on secondary & then start focusing on your life...what you really wanna be, income bracket blah blah......
When it's time, she'll come...some come early some come late......
Dun waste your life "CHASING" luv or memory.....cos all those are just temporary.......
Honeymoon period is always most sweet and damn...most memorable........ but its when all the honeymoon period is over, that reality sets in.....
Family, budgeting, career, who & what you r in society etc
When you do make it, you dun need to seek them liao...cos you'll notice everywhere you go, you'll be like a magnet...like ahem ;)

No one shud be fearful of memories hahaha and guess wat, no one can escape from it either...this is something no one has a choice to make.......

Being young is an adventure...use your youth wisely.....tie down the youth & when you suddenly taste a forbidden fruit at 50, you'll wish you were 25 again......a good example is those Ah Pek you see at GL giving their CPF away to those PRCs....Y???? They aint got the experience and exposure that your lucky generation is gettin.........

Wooden_Handle
17-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Bro DYBJ advice is good, experienced it and get wider exposure during young age but that also doesnt guarantee that no harm will be done later. A lot may be FATED.

Being young is an adventure...use your youth wisely.....tie down the youth & when you suddenly taste a forbidden fruit at 50, you'll wish you were 25 again......a good example is those Ah Pek you see at GL giving their CPF away to those PRCs....Y???? They aint got the experience and exposure that your lucky generation is gettin.........

glooper83
17-08-2008, 12:34 AM
Technically i can, since i am not married and single. However, i am also slightly skeptical of how a relationship started on such a "foundation" will work out. I realised that for me, the way thru my heart is not food, thou i love it but i can simply buy it. Its lust, to be continuously attracted to my partner is very important at keeping my loyalty. Perhaps lust=love for me, without the passion in bed, there wouldn't be much love from me.

Saying so much, just to say that perhaps its good to get an experienced and syt as my gf/wife. :p

Anonymous Bro: Young man, please dun look for a whore for relationship. Its show that you are immature & stupid.

To the Anonymous Bro that zapped me and left the note behind. Thx for the advice, but why zap me? :mad:

If your conventional relationships are working so well, what are you doing in this forum? A relationship between a guy and a whore might be unconventional but it has every chance of working out provided that both parties genuinely like each other.

A whore=woman, what matters would not be the status/job but more of the person's characteristics. As i said, my perspective of an ideal partner has changed over the years when i had a conventional relationship with a girl that didn't excite me. What is wrong with finding one girl that will excite me so that i might be more loyal to her?

It just shows how narrow minded/traditional you are. A machoist/mcp. So if a guy shouldn't consider a whore at all, even after looking at her characteristics, then girls shouldn't even consider cheongsters like you. Come on, think about, underneath that cheongster/whore might be a heart of gold.

If you are trying to say why even fall for a girl with such characteristics when there are so many more out there with even better qualities. Apparently, those girls have not stepped into my life, or they were already taken up. Since "fate" has brought us together, why not give it a go?

Note: My reply is based on the role of Whores as a profession. Why discriminate against the profession? Is it the type of character that is associated to a whore that leads to the discrimination? While i acknowledge the presence of many black sheep but there some good ones out there that deserve to be treated with a little bit more respect.

glooper83
17-08-2008, 12:46 AM
An advise for you would be to take a step back, put love on secondary & then start focusing on your life...what you really wanna be, income bracket blah blah.......

I will try to heed that advice. However i also need to say that having a loved one by my side is equally important throughout my life. I may have many friends, but they wouldn't go the bed with you, patiently listening to your troubles or even try to give you genuine good advice. I may be a little impatient in that sense cos i wanna fill that gap first before i can focus everything on my career. Family(Love)>Career for me, not the other way round.

Its ok, i've taste enough forbidden fruit in the past one month. My desires are somewhat tamed already. In that sense i got a little exposure leow.. Boy am i thankful for that. Cleared my "To-Do" list le :D

Satisfied and somewhat retirement mode now.. Plus my last gal passed me her flu la.. time to rest *basket*

Wooden_Handle
17-08-2008, 12:52 AM
Bro glooper mai hot!

Btw I think if we are talking about friendship with WLs, the friendship is based on what we are, and who she is, as 2 individual human being, not based on what we work as or what she works as, how much we have in bank or she has in bank or even how much we get paid every month or how much she get for the time in SG.

I believe there is a lot of rip off but some black sheeps doesnt mean the whole group are black.
I still have faith in human being.

ekemono
17-08-2008, 02:06 AM
throughout my life. I may have many friends, but they wouldn't go the bed with you, patiently listening to your troubles or even try to give you genuine good advice. I may be a little impatient in that sense cos i wanna fill that gap first before i can focus everything on my career. Family(Love)>Career for me, not the other way round.

Bro, what bro DYBJ pointed out is correct.
He advice you to focus on your life 1st because he wants you to lead a fulfilling life. Now I am not hinting that your life is in a mess, but somehow the principle in living a purposeful life is to fill yourself to the brink before your cup can overflow and fill other's cup.
Bro DYBJ could have meant more than just earning those better pay check, but also sharpening, enhancing and strengthening one's personality, character building, principles, and overall positive approach about human's relationship in general.

Honestly there are alot of gals with half-filled cup out there, be it a WL, FL, Thai, Viet, PRC, or even our homeland gals.
We can still fill thier cup even if we are not up to the brink, but our cup will dry out very quickly and we realised sooner that we expected we have nothing more to offer, not even a heart-felt smile, cos we know deep inside we are empty. And when that happens we loose self confidence, we loose self esteem, we loose the ability to bring happiness to the ppl around us.

Ultimately a majority of gals wants a sense of security in thier partners, and unfortunately it extend to more than just our pay check, unless you are dealing with a gold-digger.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-08-2008, 03:01 AM
He advice you to focus on your life 1st because he wants you to lead a fulfilling life.

Well dun bro, you read into the essence of the message.......kudos
Never be too eager for anything.......cos always, sure backfire.
Life is like a chess game......so is love & business
Use your brains more than passion.......passion is a bonus that comes after all ends are tied in smoothly.........

We will all be young once...
We will all be impatient once....
We will all be farking like rabbits only at one period of our lives........

One day, it'll all pass...and that's when you will paying, suffering or enjoying like a King based on how your chess game was played.......
Remember, most & i mean most will only be given 1 shot at this their entire life, only the very very lucky few will get another shot in life........

So conclusion, you reap what you sow bros......

xyz1001
17-08-2008, 09:59 AM
One day, it'll all pass...and that's when you will paying, suffering or enjoying like a King based on how your chess game was played.......
Remember, most & i mean most will only be given 1 shot at this their entire life, only the very very lucky few will get another shot in life........

Well said bro, very well said indeed.

glooper83
17-08-2008, 02:13 PM

Actually a lot of what i think/do is planned for the long term. Like what you said, one day it'll all pass, your career, your glory days and all you have left beside you is the one person you chose to be with long ago when you got married. I will definitely not be working till my deathbed, but i hope to be loving till my deathbed. It all seems very "idealised/perfect" but a life without love seems very meaningless to me. Love may not put $$ in my pockets but it will indirectly spur/motivate me to work hard. I like to write my ending first and work towards it, rather than work and see how it will end.

I may be eccentric in my thinking, but thats is just what i am. Always love taking the road less travelled, always trying to do things a little differently. But is'nt this what we liked to do when we are young, to experiment rather than reach mid-life and regretting that we did not give it a try. But as with everything that we do, its a calculated risk that i am taking. I have to weight the regret of not doing it against the regret of doing it and suffering the consequences of my actions.

I appreciate all the advice nonetheless, it has widened my perspective on the situations and reminded me of the possible repercussions of my actions, but it is a decision that i must decide for myself whatever suits me better. Again, i must thank all Bros for helping me make a better informed decision. :)

glooper83
17-08-2008, 02:28 PM
He advice you to focus on your life 1st because he wants you to lead a fulfilling life. Now I am not hinting that your life is in a mess, but somehow the principle in living a purposeful life is to fill yourself to the brink before your cup can overflow and fill other's cup.

Bro DYBJ could have meant more than just earning those better pay check, but also sharpening, enhancing and strengthening one's personality, character building, principles, and overall positive approach about human's relationship in general.

Honestly there are alot of gals with half-filled cup out there, be it a WL, FL, Thai, Viet, PRC, or even our homeland gals.
We can still fill thier cup even if we are not up to the brink, but our cup will dry out very quickly and we realised sooner that we expected we have nothing more to offer, not even a heart-felt smile, cos we know deep inside we are empty. And when that happens we loose self confidence, we loose self esteem, we loose the ability to bring happiness to the ppl around us.

Ultimately a majority of gals wants a sense of security in thier partners, and unfortunately it extend to more than just our pay check, unless you are dealing with a gold-digger.

I will keep this in mind too. I am not saying that i have led a very fulfilled life, there is always more to enjoy out there. But when would we decide whether our cup is filled to the brink yet. It is very subjective, unfortunately.

However, i do admit that there's a lot for me to develop further and i am still nowhere near the brink. I will take it slower from now on, one step at a time.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Bro, you know my style by now & none is meant to be critism but more meant to make you see in the correct lite...so pls dun take it to offense.

I will try to heed that advice. That's a good start

However i also need to say that having a loved one by my side is equally important throughout my life.I agree on this and it applies to everyone
I may have many friends, but they wouldn't go the bed with you, patiently listening to your troubles or even try to give you genuine good advice.Well, maybe you just didnt make the rite friends....but hey, they r they, you're still you and that's why, because of your character, there's no one who is there, as a friend
I may be a little impatient in that sense cos i wanna fill that gap first before i can focus everything on my career. Family(Love)>Career for me, not the other way round.Cycle of life...dun fight it, go with the flow for better returns....remember the chess game, you choose the strategy

Its ok, i've taste enough forbidden fruit in the past one month. My desires are somewhat tamed already. In that sense i got a little exposure leow.. Boy am i thankful for that. Cleared my "To-Do" list le :D

Satisfied and somewhat retirement mode now.. Plus my last gal passed me her flu la.. time to rest *basket*

Remember how long or old were you when you fell in love.
You've been alone for soooo long without anyone and life was ok wat...just one episode in life & you decided to cling on to it...this is not write dude.....you gotta find yourself...you forgot about you thus u need someone to fill that vacuum.....think bro think...and cool down & think rationally....

DO_YOU_BJ
17-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Actually a lot of what i think/do is planned for the long term. Like what you said, one day it'll all pass, your career, your glory days and all you have left beside you is the one person you chose to be with long ago when you got married. I will definitely not be working till my deathbed, but i hope to be loving till my deathbed. It all seems very "idealised/perfect" but a life without love seems very meaningless to me. Love may not put $$ in my pockets but it will indirectly spur/motivate me to work hard. I like to write my ending first and work towards it, rather than work and see how it will end.

I may be eccentric in my thinking, but thats is just what i am. Always love taking the road less travelled, always trying to do things a little differently. But is'nt this what we liked to do when we are young, to experiment rather than reach mid-life and regretting that we did not give it a try. But as with everything that we do, its a calculated risk that i am taking. I have to weight the regret of not doing it against the regret of doing it and suffering the consequences of my actions.

I appreciate all the advice nonetheless, it has widened my perspective on the situations and reminded me of the possible repercussions of my actions, but it is a decision that i must decide for myself whatever suits me better. Again, i must thank all Bros for helping me make a better informed decision. :)

Sorry bros here goes another long story but again if it helps....damn i'll do it.
I was an airforce regular, life was good, getting good pay till it was time to ROD.
During those days, party like seow....fire, zouk blah blah....always very lucky wif the opposite sex...so ONS were a way of life.....
But then, i met this chick, local down to earth gal n took fancy on her....reason, very wife material..........and didnt meet her there.....through a group outing one day
ROD came, decided to go overseas to get a degree but will marry her and go together.
Well, we did get married.......like you, i told myself everything you posted...come back, get a job, have a lovely wife..wade on you...really perfect..family, retire and enjoy the love blah blah
Well, i'm still married to her, have a kid, 2 mistresses and work for myself.......

Why so many women, well, i am a bird, clip my wings might as well kill myself....do i regret....YES
Fark, shouldnt have married at 25
Can i turn back the clock though i have $$$$ to throw...wish i could but dunno the formula of pushing my kid back into the womb

Conclusion, happy ya damn happy....sad...ya cos it wasnt suppose to happen like this.....what i wanted in life was like you...PERFECT....
I'm known as a perfectionist in case you didnt know but look what happened.....
No, what happened to me may not happen to you but, you plan your life, but at the end of the day, things happen along the way that will leave you no choice but to divert from your plan........that's why, i dare to say bro, benn there, dun that and still living it.......why 2 wives.....
To fill in the gaps of what i missed in life to make my life whole else i'll just die away like a eagle that cant fly or kill prey!

thunter
17-08-2008, 05:00 PM
recently got one WL, i took her few times, she gave me her homepage and contact number in china. last thing she said to me before she left for home... "when i go home i will keep on touch with you by phone, ok?"
did check out her homepage, but after that she blocked it. :confused:
when she back home, i got sms her and she got reply. but not have the guts to call her yet.
sometime, i have this crazy thought of marrying her only if she is willing. dun care about her history.

colins
17-08-2008, 05:27 PM
recently got one WL, i took her few times, she gave me her homepage and contact number in china. last thing she said to me before she left for home... "when i go home i will keep on touch with you by phone, ok?"
did check out her homepage, but after that she blocked it. :confused:
when she back home, i got sms her and she got reply. but not have the guts to call her yet.
sometime, i have this crazy thought of marrying her only if she is willing. dun care about her history.

Probably blocked her 'homepage' blog so as to keep her life here and her life there as seperated as possible. They like to update information on their blog but you will never see anything to do with what they were doing over here updated.

You're right to say that its a crazy thought. It is crazy. Not becos of her history, but becos of your history.

Cntl_Alt_Del
17-08-2008, 05:44 PM
After reading 7 pages long of replies and advices, it made me recalled this sad memory of mine that happened 3 years back. I still feeling very remorseful till now. Pardon me if I become too long-winded. :D

I and brother glooper83 are actually the same mould of making. 3 years back, when my chiongster friend jio me to XXX HC. Being young and eager to see the world, I agree. Perhaps fate is really on my side and the receptionist recommended this Malaysian WL. Let called her J.

The moment she stepped into the room, our eyes' expression betrayed both of us. I can clearly remember that there was a moment of silence for quite a while before she asks me the usual qns of "What do I want?". Till now, the only explanation I had was "Love at the first sight" and we proceed to do our stuffs. <Fast forward> After our session, she was the one who initialize getting my contact and I also do not know why do I gave her my contact. (At that time, I got such belief of F and GO)

<Fast forward> There a lot of times that she will sms asking me: "how am I", "how sick was she", "Taken my meals already?", "How was work?" etc and of course I reply every single sms she sent. Occasionally, we still meet up for coffee, dinner etc but purely NO ACTION. This goes on for 7 months plus.

So, one night right after our dinner, we headed straight to East Coast Park for a walk. Then, she began to ask me this qns: "What do u think of me?" I was like HUH, why ask me such a question? Didn't know how to answer, I began to reply back like, "You are good, caring, and nice but because of some family matters, you got to work in such field". She paused for a minute or two and before asking me the next question, “Do you think I will make a good wife?". I was STUN! Yes, I really short of words but at that moment of time, I already knew what was she trying to hint on. To be frank, I do LOVE her a lot but because of the pride I had at that time of wanting a clean background as my wife, I try to reject her in a nice manner, "You will definitely be a good wife and this is the type of gal I am going for but I will only married a gal who was the same nationality as me".

From then on, everything changed. Yes, anyone reading it will expect it though. She started to ignore me and began to do ALOT of silly things like, cutting her waist, taking over dose sleeping pills etc. I did not know about the cutting her waist story till her close friend called me up and inform me 2 weeks later. Yes, I got to admit that I HURT her a lot, and I try to salvage the whole situation but lucky, I succeed. <I shall not elaborate the salvaging part, getting a bit like soap drama> ;)

I did a lot of soul searching and end up being a volunteer at those family centers at Serangoon, Sembawang and Jurong East for 2 years. I learnt a lot from the kids over at these centers and one of the MOST important lessons I had learnt was from a 10 yrs old kid: "Miracle do happen!"

In conclusion: like what bro Kiko said: "I believe there is possibility to have friendship between WLs and us."

But I need to add something more to this sentence. I believe that there is also a possibility to start relationship between them as well. Perhaps, you might say me as naive, but if there is chemistry and sparks between us, anything can happen. ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT point is: Do not look down at them, do not treat them as SLUT. They should have good reasons why on they are into this FL line. Sorry to bro who supported PRC or thai WL, this theory of mine only applied to local FL ONLY. Strange ah? :D

Hope I didn’t bored everyone on this sinful memory of mine. :)

CAD

PS: no flaming pls, just want to share my personal experience

ekemono
17-08-2008, 05:52 PM
After reading 7 pages long of replies and advices, it made me recalled this sad memory of mine that happened 3 years back. I still feeling very remorseful till now. Pardon me if I become too long-winded. :D

Thanks for sharing your beautiful story with us.
Up you my humble points :)

Cntl_Alt_Del
17-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Thanks for sharing your beautiful story with us.
Up you my humble points :)

Thanks for your points. Not story la, is my real-life experience with a WL. :D

glooper83
17-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Thanks for your points. Not story la, is my real-life experience with a WL. :D

Thx for sharing. :)

But how come only applicable to Local fl when yours is a malaysian WL?

Cntl_Alt_Del
17-08-2008, 10:13 PM
But how come only applicable to Local fl when yours is a malaysian WL?

Perhaps i don't have such luck with malaysian gal after this WL. Encountered some of them but they betrayed my trust after which. At least for now, I don't have such problems in local FL.

CAD

glooper83
22-08-2008, 11:52 PM
Perhaps i don't have such luck with malaysian gal after this WL. Encountered some of them but they betrayed my trust after which. At least for now, I don't have such problems in local FL.

CAD

Yehh.. go local.. but.. wondering got many local fls meh? Count here and there like only.. :confused:

aces68
23-08-2008, 06:39 AM
with all due respect bro DYBJ, it's not so fair to brand the PRC gal as i think even local gal may also flirt openly with you since you are rich and yandao :p

bro glooper83, i think you can find many engineers in SBF (I am one also), maybe cos our working life is a bit boring and SBF has a lot of interesting stuff to read :D. On the other hand I think you should adopt the philosophy of "Making the best of what you have". Engineers are known for their analytical skills and mind, so the next time you meet a new gal, you could analyse her thoroughly and deduce what makes her tick and how to strike interesting conversation with her. A lot of the advice given by senior bros here reflects deep analytical mind and thinking, and I am sure some of them are engineers.;) I would say that your posting style and content on SBF also shows an analytical mind in work..so cheer up, bro.

DO_YOU_BJ
23-08-2008, 07:25 AM
with all due respect bro DYBJ, it's not so fair to brand the PRC gal as i think even local gal may also flirt openly with you since you are rich and yandao :p

Bro, me not rich not yandao....
Actually more like poor and farking ugly hahahahaha
Also, i think you didnt read deep into the post to see the essence of it.
She wasnt flirting, she's fishing. That's what i was driving at.
Flirting, everyone does it....

Wooden_Handle
24-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Senior Bro DYBJ I am in yr same league

Bro, me not rich not yandao....
Actually more like poor and farking ugly hahahahaha

Prickly
24-08-2008, 01:31 AM
If both parties are sincere - no problem with friendship:)

wodemama
25-08-2008, 12:53 AM
If both parties are sincere - no problem with friendship:)

This is so true! Friendship is okay but best not to progress any further unless you are ready to commit to such a relationship.

aczeta76
30-09-2008, 04:58 PM
:confused:Hmmm... I used to think direct friendship was possible... now I know why my Ex PRC GF said this to me when I asked if we can be friends

我们难道可以当什么事都没发生过吗?

Sexual intimacy is a funny thing. Like many bros have said before, guys can separate the act of Sex from love while for girls.. they cannot.

Which is Y once either party is KCed... the love making experience is much enhanced..

Only problem is when they are no longer in this line and you still lust for that physical intimacy... it gets awkward... very awkward as your many acts of affection between the 2 of u are already so "normal" that you will do it without thinking.

Guess this is Y I shld not visit some of them in PRC too...

Instead of 熟悉的陌生人 we become 陌生的熟人

uobboss
30-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Sexual intimacy is a funny thing. Like many bros have said before, guys can separate the act of Sex from love while for girls.. they cannot.

Guess this is Y I shld not visit some of them in PRC too...

Instead of 熟悉的陌生人 we become 陌生的熟人

Bro azceta76,

Hope you will listen to ur big head and not small head and do the correct logical sensible decision and straighten your line of thinking . Overall you will be the one who suffer more be it monetary or emotionally . I wish you all the best in your decision .

Make peace not war .

DO_YOU_BJ
30-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Ok here's my take on this.
No doubt WL they r, somehow, somewhere, sometime there's got to be 1 that will make them cross the line.
Why i say this, or else why do they live by a code never to have any emotions involved whilst in this trade?
Now on the clientele side, us, above logic also applies.
Once the non emotion line is crossed to emotion, there can never be a u turn.
Think about it.
You look at each other different, not like client to WL and vice versa
You talk to each other different
you hold hands & actually feel her hand not a piece of meat
You actually make love not fark a piece of meat.

In this light, how can you be friends??????
The evil here is LOVE dude! You've crossed the hloy line & nottin you can do on earth can ever turn it back.

Even if you do not tok, see her, you will still occassionally think of her & her you too.

Remember your 1st breakup??????
Well, not a WL story but matters of the heart!

20yrs ago, i broke off wif my 1st true luv under very angry hatred circumstances. I hated her to the core for hurting my trust on her ever since!
So I tot
Never heard or saw each other again until 20yrs later, last year.
I was at Parkway Parade, coming down the carpark escalator, my mom, maid, daughter and wife was infront & i was the last.
Then on the opposite side, there she came up, her maid, her hubby pushing the trolley & her carrying from what i can see, a newborn.
Our eyes locked & damn, butterfly feeling in the stomach came and i know i'm screwed.
We never said anything to each other just eye locked.

That nite i couldnt sleep and couldnt take this stress anymore and contacted my friend to find her mobile number. 2hrs later, a biz card came.
Next eveing called her, like new luv birds like that and she said she had a hunch i'll call her & have been hoping for that.
She took urgent leave and we met. Just a kopi at starbucks and next thing we knew, we were in bed bonking. 20yrs later! Of cos, we've stopped this on moral grounds and also decided to stop ctc cos we know, it'll sure affect our marraige sooner or later.

Now the moral of this story is, as long as one has a place in your heart, it'll always be there. Be it a OL or WL. And best, it applies both ways.

So friends, i think very impossible...yes can act but think of how its tearing both of you up when you meet and cant be like normal....meaning the encounter will be very, ABNORMAL!

Agree?

aczeta76
30-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Bro azceta76,

Hope you will listen to ur big head and not small head and do the correct logical sensible decision and straighten your line of thinking . Overall you will be the one who suffer more be it monetary or emotionally . I wish you all the best in your decision .

Make peace not war .

Dun worry bro... the person I am disturbed over is not one of my KC on the SBF threads.

Juz that I have made a promise to someone and now I wonder if my presence will give her more problem or ??? But I still have to stick around to care for her nonetheless

Bro DYBJ... Ya... I cross the line on emotion but it is not romantic love... at least not yet... it is juz platonic love and unconditional care for someone.

Juz needed to voice it out of my system...haiz

Wooden_Handle
01-10-2008, 01:14 AM
I believed Bro aczeta is high in EQ, dont worry, a lot of high EQ bros here, believe in helping others, like helping the WL without any return.

I cross the line on emotion but it is not romantic love... at least not yet... it is juz platonic love and unconditional care for someone.

DO_YOU_BJ
01-10-2008, 03:42 AM
I believed Bro aczeta is high in EQ, dont worry, a lot of high EQ bros here, believe in helping others, like helping the WL without any return.

To really help someone = selflessness
Aint an easy thing but if you feel you gotta, then go for it.

aczeta76
01-10-2008, 07:47 AM

Helping WL is easier... u can tell yourself to draw a line 'coz u know no much future so I am still cool here.. only lost it once with my Ex ZH GF but now am stronger

For non-WL, then u muz think on both sides.

Can you take being selfless and control your emotions?

How will the other party react? Will she not feel indebted or ???.... more technically and emotionally challenging esp if you had be intimate before..

Tough to retrace your steps to the line after you cross it but sometimes it may be the best for all

Thanks bros... give me some time, I will adjust my feelings but I wun get out of this 'coz it is a long term commitment.

DO_YOU_BJ
01-10-2008, 09:26 AM
I will adjust my feelings but I wun get out of this 'coz it is a long term commitment.
I cross the line on emotion but it is not romantic love... at least not yet... it is juz platonic love and unconditional care for someone.

That's Y its called LUV dude.

Wooden_Handle
02-10-2008, 12:48 AM
Ok Doc, got a WL keep asking for my help, think its time to get down from Mount Cold Turkey liao..:)

DO_YOU_BJ
02-10-2008, 12:55 AM
Ok Doc, got a WL keep asking for my help, think its time to get down from Mount Cold Turkey liao..:)

One thing i learnt, even if they wanted help, they'll never outright ask you for it.
So, if it's asking for help like u said, it's a ploy.

And also, why not tell us your story...we're no strangers to you and neither you to us.

Wooden_Handle
02-10-2008, 12:59 AM
To Bro aczeta, to help anyone no need to think so much and worry so much, becos its all in that instance, and for WLs or colleagues just help and keep it simple, helping doesnt really get into the heart dimension.

Come to think of it, really can help someone in need its really good feeling and with relationship involved it may cloud the judgement.

give me some time, I will adjust my feelings but I wun get out of this 'coz it is a long term commitment.

Wooden_Handle
02-10-2008, 01:08 AM
Doc no problem, its only simple problem nothing can KC-ed me for now, got this young lady which i knew quite well and she is back to SG but business not so fantastic, with the uncertain economy, therefore I told her to up her service level to the heaven notch.
Simple things therefore I answered.

One thing i learnt, even if they wanted help, they'll never outright ask you for it.

And also, why not tell us your story...we're no strangers to you and neither you to us.

DO_YOU_BJ
02-10-2008, 01:19 AM
Doc no problem, its only simple problem nothing can KC-ed me for now, got this young lady which i knew quite well and she is back to SG but business not so fantastic, with the uncertain economy, therefore I told her to up her service level to the heaven notch.
Simple things therefore I answered.

Cool, but since when I called Doc bolls????
Well, if you ever need any help, you know where to go ya.

Wooden_Handle
02-10-2008, 01:30 AM
Yes Doc, whenever I know I in trouble you will be around, thats for sure, except you didnt charge consultation and medicine.

Cool, but since when I called Doc bolls????
Well, if you ever need any help, you know where to go ya.

aczeta76
02-10-2008, 09:12 AM

Agreed... Anyway, I am kinda on-top of the issue. Juz had some "problems" the last 2 days ...

:p 2 days to weekend

Wooden_Handle
02-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Bro aczeta, 2 days later got new lobang?

:p 2 days to weekend

aczeta76
03-10-2008, 09:12 AM
Bro aczeta, 2 days later got new lobang?

No lobang... got impt date.

Chirpy mood :D

jiro666
03-10-2008, 09:50 AM
My outlook of life is very similar to bro glooper.
Actually i've been on an emotional roller-coaster ride these 2-3 months, since i got in touch with commercial sex.
Yes im 25 too and just tasted the forbidden fruit in July this year.

To me, love and having a companion almost equals to life itself. It has become the sole motivation to make me work hard. (Yes my friends all tell me i should work hard for my own sake, not for others.)

When i first experienced intimate moments with a girl and she talked to me like a friend, i can't help but put emotions into it. (I think some bros here might remember my thread.) Now the love for her has died down, and i only sms her once in every 1-2 weeks, asking after her life and studies.

I think im extremely confused and emotionally fragile, cos i experienced something similar again 1 month after that. This time the experience was similar too, didn't think too much after the first time i met her. But subsequently feelings grew..i told myself "hey fickle-minded bastard u just told a girl u liked her recently. And now u like another girl??!".

Then i just kept reminding myself that the feeling will just die off soon. And its only just wishful thinking on my part, infact i know i am inferior as compared to those 2 girls.

Then i learnt that she was quitting, decided to give her a good treat the supposedly 'last' time we would meet. I told myself, this time i wont touch her. il just chat. When we met up, i told her that..initially it was fine..but when she laid close to me, i couldn't control my beastly instincts...i regreted doing it as i can tell she was totally not in the mood. and i stopped halfway.

After that we did go out, probably cos her date was cancelled, but i felt really really happy, felt some closeness with a girl, which i've never felt before that night. It was different from the previous time. But i know its one-sided too. I knew shes in some sort of a relationship. Even though she didnt tell me.

Right now im lucky enough both girls still reply me, be it on msn or smses. But its all one-sided for my case. Its always me initiating a 'somewhat short chat'

Recently i just told the 2nd girl my feelings. Im really lost and confused. Gotten drunk a few times, got frustrated at work. She even told me she just started a relationship with her bf. I was kinda jealous when i heard that.
She has told me a few times "we are nothing", "not even friends yet".

But right now shes a motivation for me to get back in track with life. However, at the same time, i feel tormented, because i don't feel that anything i do will be reciprocrated.

For her,
I quit commercial sex. Because i want to tell her one day, "you were my last".
I've been skipping meals and trying to slim down.
Trying (still trying) very hard to find a focal point in my life.
For the first time im doing something to be a better person, so that i can give her a reason to like me.
Finally seeing a doctor about my anxiety problem.

I do not know where this will lead me, but the feeling is geting strongger and messing with my daily life. I feel somewhat happy she found a guy she loves and is together with him. But somehow, i am jealous.

I hope i can perserve and break through this thunderstorm.

slider_72
03-10-2008, 10:24 AM
My outlook of life is very similar to bro glooper.
Actually i've been on an emotional roller-coaster ride these 2-3 months, since i got in touch with commercial sex.
Yes im 25 too and just tasted the forbidden fruit in July this year.

To me, love and having a companion almost equals to life itself. It has become the sole motivation to make me work hard. (Yes my friends all tell me i should work hard for my own sake, not for others.)

When i first experienced intimate moments with a girl and she talked to me like a friend, i can't help but put emotions into it. (I think some bros here might remember my thread.) Now the love for her has died down, and i only sms her once in every 1-2 weeks, asking after her life and studies.

I think im extremely confused and emotionally fragile, cos i experienced something similar again 1 month after that. This time the experience was similar too, didn't think too much after the first time i met her. But subsequently feelings grew..i told myself "hey fickle-minded bastard u just told a girl u liked her recently. And now u like another girl??!".

Then i just kept reminding myself that the feeling will just die off soon. And its only just wishful thinking on my part, infact i know i am inferior as compared to those 2 girls.

Then i learnt that she was quitting, decided to give her a good treat the supposedly 'last' time we would meet. I told myself, this time i wont touch her. il just chat. When we met up, i told her that..initially it was fine..but when she laid close to me, i couldn't control my beastly instincts...i regreted doing it as i can tell she was totally not in the mood. and i stopped halfway.

After that we did go out, probably cos her date was cancelled, but i felt really really happy, felt some closeness with a girl, which i've never felt before that night. It was different from the previous time. But i know its one-sided too. I knew shes in some sort of a relationship. Even though she didnt tell me.

Right now im lucky enough both girls still reply me, be it on msn or smses. But its all one-sided for my case. Its always me initiating a 'somewhat short chat'

Recently i just told the 2nd girl my feelings. Im really lost and confused. Gotten drunk a few times, got frustrated at work. She even told me she just started a relationship with her bf. I was kinda jealous when i heard that.
She has told me a few times "we are nothing", "not even friends yet".

But right now shes a motivation for me to get back in track with life. However, at the same time, i feel tormented, because i don't feel that anything i do will be reciprocrated.

For her,
For the first time im doing something to be a better person, so that i can give her a reason to like me.

I do not know where this will lead me, but the feeling is geting strongger and messing with my daily life. I feel somewhat happy she found a guy she loves and is together with him. But somehow, i am jealous.

Bro, you are 25 and have just tasted the forbidden fruit in July this year. That is less than 3 months ago. I don't know if you were a virgin before that but having just experienced the physical intimacy, it is easy for your brain to confuse sex with love.

The fact that you experienced this twice in the span of a couple of months further fortifies my point above. Chill out a bit more with your friends bro.

Why do you say that you are inferior compared with the two girls? You probably think you are fat (hence trying to slim down) and not good looking (hence your feeling of inferiority). It is a known fact that most women are not terribly concerned about a man looks. So long as you are not downright disgusting, your physical appearance is probably not going to be an issue with most women.

You must of course help yourself if you feel that your physical appearance is less than perfect. The key factors are to dress and hold yourself out in a presentable manner, meaning neat and clean clothes. It shows that you are able to take care of yourself and have a certain measure of self-confidence. There is no need to blow your budget on expensive clothes. Fortunately for men, you can look just as good in a G2000 shirt and not need to spend unnecessary at Hugo Boss or Zara. Leave the Raoul shirts to the private bankers.

If you are dressed neatly, the next thing to take note of is how you speak with women. Main point to note is to be relaxed and be yourself. If you meet any girl, just talk casually and pay attention to her when she speaks. Generally women like that. Some men tend to get rather exagerated when they speak with a girl they just met, a bit like a male peacock trying to show off its feathers to the females. That normally puts the girls off.

Instead, if you are calm and confident when you speak, most girls will find that attractive and somewhat intriguing.

The lowest common denominator is that you must allude a sense of self-confidence.

Now you must be wondering why my long essay above. My suggestion is that you should have some patience, try to develop your self-confidence and meet new girls (the non-WL types) whether at work or through friends. If you are lucky, perhaps you might even score a couple of ONS but that is not the point. Meeting and dating non-WLs is to satisfy your emotional needs, and perhaps find a proper girlfriend. Once you are able to find a focus for your emotional needs, the WLs will automatically become a mere outlet for you to let go your physical steam.

Otherwise, you will continue facing this cycle of developing emotions for each WL you shag until such a stage where your emotional well-being might be affected.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Dear Jiro, u r someone who needs to find yourself.
By your post, you seek in others what you lack.
That's very dangerous.
You're story reminds me of someone very familiar.
Loosing weight, they're your reason to live, motivational factors, to me, all these sum up as a lack of self confidence.
Remember, we r wat we r n no one can do anything to make us what we wanna be unless we take that step ourselves.
People like you are KC trap potentials and that's very dangerous.
You mentioned that the WL told you that you 2 r not even friends, you shud thank her for her honesty. Most would have pulled out their parang & chopped you into a thousand pieces liao.
But hey, take a step back, look at what you're doin now, and then re-evaluate whether that shud be the way.
There's no reason for you to still ctc them & like u mentioned, ur the one who starts the shorts chats...and if you dun initiate, it never happens, this is also another sign.
For a start, stop calling them, why? Because they've left you such an impact that is tearing you apart bit by bit, so the more you dun let go, the more you'll dwindle away.
Go learn more about yourself, find out who & what you really are, understand your REAL needs and wants cos they wont be helping you. Actually, they may not be doin it but indirectly, they're preventing you from standing up. This, i guess also is your own doin.
Remember, they're all ghosts when they're in this line & you're human.
Since you went in with humanity, you hv to pay the price which you're doin now.
Go tink about this, since 2 in a row can affect you, are you someone who shud even be in the cheonging scene? Maybe you wanna find more stuff to really keep yourself occupied with rather than dwell in comm sex that will sextify you in the dick but cos you more pain than being cut by a knife in the end.
You got to find yourself, else, you will always be a victim.
All you need is one day, one predator comes along, knows your weakness, makes you feel so man, and BHAM! She's got you wrapped around her finger and that's when, your life will be worst than dying. Thank your angels that this has not happened.

Is there more you're not telling us or that all that happened?

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 10:29 AM
Leave the Raoul shirts to the private bankers

Hey, me fav brand hor, but me no banker.......:D
Heard about your new toy, does it come with warranty?

aczeta76
03-10-2008, 10:45 AM

For her,

Bro.. u are still young and impressionable. No one can live life juz for one person (himself or someone else)... beyond your one true love .. u will still need friends and other people to make your life full.

Else it is like building a inversed pyramid, resting on its tip, when it crumples...Also, unfair pressure and demand on the other party.

Quitting or getting into com sex and skipping meals has nothing to do with how your relationship is developing, u are juz trying to prove to yourself that she is impt to you...AND also use emotional blackmail on her to let her know "You will die for her but not want anything in return"

Love and feelings take time to develop so with your whole life ahead, dun rush...

Slimming down is good for health but dun do it for others else when things go wrong, you will tell yourself that you are now STUFFING yourself because of her

Anyway, heartbreaks and unrequitted love is more the norm and many people will encounter it many times in their lives then not. Coz life is not a fairy tale...and we are also damn fickle sometimes.

Open your options wider and live your life without guilt... Like for me, I am now building a possibly non-sexual r/s with someone I care about quite a bit to have given a promise too.

The promise doesn't bind me or her but we know that we both want to be "close" for the forseeable future regardless of how we both turn out and will be friends for as long as we are together.

Trust me... at your age, if another ok looking girl (non-WL) comes by and you start having normal dates, u will snap out of this. Com sex sometimes gives you the false feeling that both of you are extremely intimate but this is juz a fascade which is empty below as you do not know enuff about each other.

As time passes and you get to know more details about each others life, their past, their aspiration, their likes and dislike, that is where a normal r/s will develop.

Even with WL, this is possible and can sometime end up in a platonic relationship that no longer involves physical intimacy. (Kinda like ex-couples).. but this can swing both ways so like all relationships wit prospectives and EXs..

There is a time to start and a time to end.. not all will end in blissful happiness. Now start living life and not whine in self-pity.. there is a whole world out there outside of feelings that is waiting for you to conquer.

Now is juz the beginning of your journey in life... think back carefully and you will start remmembering the many people who have been in your life before but have now moved on... Like your best friends in Primary school, your kakis in Sec... some may still be your friends but some would have moved on

People come into each other's lives for a purpose and sometimes when that purposes is served... they fade out.. such is life...For more enlightenment, reade some spirtual stuff

thunter
03-10-2008, 10:58 AM
what to reply when WL friend (that's what I treat her as) start hinting she needs money? she say she wants to come over here but no money to do so cause spent all on family.

aczeta76
03-10-2008, 11:02 AM
what to reply when WL friend (that's what I treat her as) start hinting she needs money? she say she wants to come over here but no money to do so cause spent all on family.

Everyone spends on their needs. U got spare money and dun mind then give her loh..

Juz dun regret...Willing party.

Almost all the WLs I know need money, else they wun be in this line. But do they ask money from me... not really 'coz they know we are friends so they do not want to KC me for $$

Then again, maybe I dun have enuff for them to waste their time on me...:D

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 11:08 AM

U must ask yourself this question 1st before you ask us.
Do you wanna willingly lend or more like, give her this money?
I know someone from Shen Yang just recently was doin this to another bro who in turn called me up for advise.
Told him to tell her, he's in debt la, living on plain bread etc etc........she freaked when hearing this, cooled down and ask him to borrow from friends and loved ones whom he said, still gotta pay back wat!!!!!!!!!!! was his reply.
Then she KPKB and hung up the phone and have not called him since. Told him, dun be too happy, they all have their ways and will definately make it back here. The next time you receive her call, it's be a starhub number....so be ready.
Think you know what to do liao.
Also, tink about this. One day you really need $$$ and you ask her...tink what she's gonna do....help you or ask you go fly kite and that'll be the last u hear of her?

slider_72
03-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Hey, me fav brand hor, but me no banker.......:D
Heard about your new toy, does it come with warranty?

You may not be a banker but you spend like you own a freaking bank dude, and its definitely not Lehman Brothers. :D

As for my new toy, my word, news in the IT age spread really fast. No warranties. Just great fun. Since when do you get warranties with made-in-China goods?

This time round however I am well prepared mentally and emotionally so I am confident that things are well under control. The best part is I am not the only guy in the game. She even told me about the rest and who she is going out with, who she went to bed with, etc. In that sense we are more like each other's confidante. To me, she is more of a fuck-buddy and not a lover.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 11:39 AM
You may not be a banker but you spend like you own a freaking bank dude, and its definitely not Lehman Brothers. :D

As for my new toy, my word, news in the IT age spread really fast. No warranties. Just great fun. Since when do you get warranties with made-in-China goods?

This time round however I am well prepared mentally and emotionally so I am confident that things are well under control. The best part is I am not the only guy in the game. She even told me about the rest and who she is going out with, who she went to bed with, etc. In that sense we are more like each other's confidante. To me, she is more of a fuck-buddy and not a lover.

Good to hear that Bro Slider....but me no more cheonging for a while liao wif effect of yest.
Next march grand opening on new venture thus sifu said if continue to cheong will affect my QI...sob sob...so from now, only cheong at home wif 3 wives and sing at party world wif family.....CRYING CRYING CRYING

aczeta76
03-10-2008, 12:18 PM
Good to hear that Bro Slider....but me no more cheonging for a while liao wif effect of yest.
Next march grand opening on new venture thus sifu said if continue to cheong will affect my QI...sob sob...so from now, only cheong at home wif 3 wives and sing at party world wif family.....CRYING CRYING CRYING

After opening then okie liao loh..

Advance Huat huat to you lah

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 12:24 PM
After opening then okie liao loh..

Advance Huat huat to you lah

Kumxia but only Oct nia...wa siao liao man

thunter
03-10-2008, 12:45 PM
U must ask yourself this question 1st before you ask us.
Do you wanna willingly lend or more like, give her this money?
I know someone from Shen Yang just recently was doin this to another bro who in turn called me up for advise.
Told him to tell her, he's in debt la, living on plain bread etc etc........she freaked when hearing this, cooled down and ask him to borrow from friends and loved ones whom he said, still gotta pay back wat!!!!!!!!!!! was his reply.

Well, at this stage (I only know her less than 3 months) I not gonna give her money (not more than a few hundred anyway, if she really needs it). Lend, if big amount, also I afraid.
She didn't really directly say she need money. Just said she wanted to come over but no money because she spent it for family. But if I know her, she not the type of person who'll ask directly, but give hint instead.
I don't want to lie to her about being in debt and all that. Because I treat her as friend so I don't want to lie. And to be honest, I was the one who KC her before this, even after she went back.
Thinking to bite the bullet and ask her how much money she need to come over.

slider_72
03-10-2008, 04:07 PM

Wah, bro, business do big big hor? Got any business lobang call me lei, you know what line of business I am in ;) . Sure I confirm service you good good one. Only problem is cannot afford to entertain you at your regular joints, but since now you cannot cheong outside, I got good excuse to entertain you at the mama store and lim teh tarik. Times are bad, so we also need to cut cost. Hahaha.

xyz1001
03-10-2008, 04:09 PM

I was wondering why the sudden change in your signature. haha. :)
Can still go la kopi ya?

DTCEPL
03-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Also, tink about this. One day you really need $$$ and you ask her...tink what she's gonna do....help you or ask you go fly kite and that'll be the last u hear of her?

It really true.......I can back this phase up through my own personal experience of 2 long years with a gal:( She gave me up the day I lost my financial capabilities. The very day, I called her to tell her the bad news, thats the end of a two years relationship.

Well she is stupid, I managed to stand up again, even better, after 3 weeks of worries on my end.:D F**k those gals who made used of men, and worst hurt our emotions. Losing the money is no big deal, but hurting the emotions is so painful and it cuts our heart so deeply. Really curse them to hell:eek: But it end up....like what the contract always said....willing buyer willing seller.....we can't blame anybody but ourself for being an idoit, unwise, stupid etc.. We are too blinded by 'Love' which the gals sees only Money in us.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Wah, bro, business do big big hor? Got any business lobang call me lei, you know what line of business I am in ;) . Sure I confirm service you good good one. Only problem is cannot afford to entertain you at your regular joints, but since now you cannot cheong outside, I got good excuse to entertain you at the mama store and lim teh tarik. Times are bad, so we also need to cut cost. Hahaha.

Tks hor! U r me best brudder!

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Well, at this stage (I only know her less than 3 months) I not gonna give her money (not more than a few hundred anyway, if she really needs it). Lend, if big amount, also I afraid.
She didn't really directly say she need money. Just said she wanted to come over but no money because she spent it for family. But if I know her, she not the type of person who'll ask directly, but give hint instead.
I don't want to lie to her about being in debt and all that. Because I treat her as friend so I don't want to lie. And to be honest, I was the one who KC her before this, even after she went back.

Actually, you posts really insults lots of people here who are all out to help those in need.
Read your own posts, nothing short of ala LPPL!

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 10:07 PM
I was wondering why the sudden change in your signature. haha. :)
Can still go la kopi ya?

Nottin, latest pic taken only last week plus the siggy is the truth hahaha
Kopi no prob, but 1st you must learn how to answer calls & reply SMSs hor.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 10:55 PM
It really true.......I can back this phase up through my own personal experience of 2 long years with a gal:( She gave me up the day I lost my financial capabilities. The very day, I called her to tell her the bad news, thats the end of a two years relationship.

Well she is stupid, I managed to stand up again, even better, after 3 weeks of worries on my end.:D F**k those gals who made used of men, and worst hurt our emotions. Losing the money is no big deal, but hurting the emotions is so painful and it cuts our heart so deeply. Really curse them to hell:eek: But it end up....like what the contract always said....willing buyer willing seller.....we can't blame anybody but ourself for being an idoit, unwise, stupid etc.. We are too blinded by 'Love' which the gals sees only Money in us.

Haha bro, thanks for your agreement thru your personal life experience.
As the saying goes, you got the $$$ she got the honey....so its kinda fair trade except for the emotional aspect.
Do not hate, live and let live and you'll find the peace you seek.
Good luck my friend.

colins
03-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Well, at this stage (I only know her less than 3 months) I not gonna give her money (not more than a few hundred anyway, if she really needs it).
And to be honest, I was the one who KC her before this, even after she went back. Thinking to bite the bullet and ask her how much money she need to come over.

Translated: I'm not giving her money cos I know her for less than 3 months, but I'm prepared to give her a few hundreds...

Translated: I want to pay for her trip back to sg so I can continue to KC her...

Boy, full of contradictions.

ekemono
04-10-2008, 07:50 AM
Lend, if big amount, also I afraid.

And to be honest, I was the one who KC her before this, even after she went back.

Bro, pls remember in this game of relationship it is not a matter of who KC who? becos the end result is the same, you will fall deeper into it. And you had.

You wanted to give her the money anyway. However, your instinct is telling you it is not right. So when your gut feeling tells you this, you are probably right. Trust your inner self tots, they are like guardian angel protecting us.

xyz1001
04-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Nottin, latest pic taken only last week plus the siggy is the truth hahaha
Kopi no prob, but 1st you must learn how to answer calls & reply SMSs hor.

Oh... my working area network not very good. Didn't receive sms too leh. Think must change to Singtel :)

Hmmm... i thought colin going overseas??

DO_YOU_BJ
04-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Oh... my working area network not very good. Didn't receive sms too leh. Think must change to Singtel :)

Yup, psychically here but spiritually floating somewhere over the sea hahaha

cablesnwires
04-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Bro thunter,

Forgive me for being blunt in this:

She need help and want $$$ from you.
You give $$$ to her, thinking by doing so she will treat you better. will be thoughtful and kind to you.
You feel happy after thinking about this.

But actual situation:

She need help and want $$$ from you.
You give $$$ to her, thinking by doing so she will treat you better, will be more thoughtful and kind to you.
You feel happy after thinking about this.
She not thoughtful and kind to you, because the $$$ you send her she oredi give you attention before. That is what she has rightfully earn and therefore no need to be more thoughtful and kind, just maintain status quo.
You feel something not right, feel she does not reciprocate your kind gesture.
You think you may not be doing enough, gives her more money.
She gladly accepts but still act the same.
You get upset, but tell her you give so much but still you don't feel you are special to you.
She can either, stop right there OR continue to milk you further.
She can give you a bit more KC to you.
You feel she got change, and therefore you very happy.
The vicious cycle starts again.
It will stop when no more milk.
She say she lose interest liao....

Believe it or not, tat will happen....

One point to note, if you don't give $$$ so much the better. But if you really want to do it, nobody can stop you. But please a word of advice
"YOU CAN GIVE, BUT NEVER NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN. BE PREPARED TO LOSE THIS AMOUNT."

DO_YOU_BJ
04-10-2008, 02:35 PM
"YOU CAN GIVE, BUT NEVER NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN. BE PREPARED TO LOSE THIS AMOUNT."

Well said...when dealing wif such people apply the following:
不能有要求
不能有希望
不能有代价
Else, be ready for a world of pain......
Do it only if you are mentally prepared for it with not wanting anything in return.
As mentioned before, selflessness

Very well said...upz u dude.

cablesnwires
04-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Well said...when dealing wif such people apply the following:
不能有要求
不能有希望
不能有代价
Else, be ready for a world of pain......
Do it only if you are mentally prepared for it with not wanting anything in return.
As mentioned before, selflessness

Very well said...upz u dude.

Bro DYBJ, you have explained it very well too, and thanks for the upz. :)

Of course what we say is easy, but to do is going to take a lot of discipline and clear mind.

DO_YOU_BJ
04-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Of course what we say is easy, but to do is going to take a lot of discipline and clear mind.

Ah yes of cos.
That's Y in such playing fields, some are meant to be players and some are meant to be playees.
There'll always be a winner n looser in these games.

Wooden_Handle
05-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Bro cablesnwires really good summary of WLs psychology in 1 post.

Giving them $$$ is like throwing it to the sea, it will float for a while and disappear, and the waves (demands) will be back. So the more you give (throw), the more it disappears. Also dont forget they have many sources of income as well, they sure dont come here and milk 1 cow.

Think about it: why must pay $$$ to entertain them instead of they entertain us??

One point to note, if you don't give $$$ so much the better. But if you really want to do it, nobody can stop you. But please a word of advice

wodemama
05-10-2008, 01:14 AM
Ah yes of cos.
That's Y in such playing fields, some are meant to be players and some are meant to be playees.
There'll always be a winner n looser in these games.

True. But i reckon some of them are willing to delude themselve and allow the prc to continue telling lies and then act like they don't know about it.:o

colins
05-10-2008, 01:29 AM

Supposedly, but becos I suffered a minor accident, now requiring a tongkat to walk. So far, nobody calls me Ali yet, if got any, I will whack them with the stick.

BRO, MAYBE YOU SHOULD USE A SATELLITE PHONE INSTEAD. Call and call, in my mind, I thought you dropped into the sea or something.

DO_YOU_BJ
05-10-2008, 02:03 AM
True. But i reckon some of them are willing to delude themselve and allow the prc to continue telling lies and then act like they don't know about it.:o

When in this stage, its already called KC TRAPPEDEDEDEDEDED!
hahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
05-10-2008, 02:04 AM
Call and call, in my mind, I thought you dropped into the sea or something.

Bwahahahaha

colins
05-10-2008, 02:16 AM

If you yourself dun want the truth, the WL will have a field day fucking up your mind big time. Sooner or later, it gets into the mind and there you have it, caged up and beaten with a KC stick!

justl00king
05-10-2008, 05:02 AM
"YOU CAN GIVE, BUT NEVER NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN. BE PREPARED TO LOSE THIS AMOUNT."Been hearing this line many times which I DO NOT AGREE.

Give to charity and not expect any return..YES. Hope it goes to helping those in need.

Give $ to WL and not expecting anything in return? :rolleyes: Most give $ to WL and I not talking about the session fees, is to exchange for better sex with KC. Period. :rolleyes:

justl00king
05-10-2008, 05:06 AM
Giving them $$$ is like throwing it to the sea, it will float for a while and disappear, and the waves (demands) will be back. So the more you give (throw), the more it disappears. Also dont forget they have many sources of income as well, they sure dont come here and milk 1 cow.

Think about it: why must pay $$$ to entertain them instead of they entertain us??Agreed.

Use your money wisely and go treat your family better. These are the people who will not forsake you in rain or shine.

These WL just pay them what they worth for the session to entertain us, nothing more.

justl00king
05-10-2008, 05:07 AM
True. But i reckon some of them are willing to delude themselve and allow the prc to continue telling lies and then act like they don't know about it.:oIf they continue to feign ignorance and live in denial, what to do.

Must come to grasp with reality.

justl00king
05-10-2008, 05:09 AM
If you yourself dun want the truth, the WL will have a field day fucking up your mind big time. Sooner or later, it gets into the mind and there you have it, caged up and beaten with a KC stick!....and also suck up all your $$$! :p

Heart Break Kid
05-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Agreed.

Use your money wisely and go treat your family better. These are the people who will not forsake you in rain or shine.

These WL just pay them what they worth for the session to entertain us, nothing more.

Well said & truth .. these people is most likely to be your parents :p

Barracuda
05-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Like what some of the bros did mentioned....i think its safe as along as money is not invloved in any relationship.

Money in terms of saying parents sick at home, buy expensive gifts for her, give her money every month etc.

Stuffs like paying for movie, food, etc i think its reasonable to pay for it as a guy. Same you will do it if its your real Singapore GF but of course she has to pay for it sometimes.

And most importantly i think its also good if she can advise you sometimes to save money or such.

DO_YOU_BJ
06-10-2008, 12:54 AM
Well said & truth .. these people is most likely to be your parents :p

haha well said bro HBK, not forgetting wife n kids.

Heart Break Kid
06-10-2008, 08:58 AM
haha well said bro HBK, not forgetting wife n kids.

Thank bro ...but I still think wife & kids may change toward us :confused:

justl00king
06-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Well said & truth .. these people is most likely to be your parents :pAll loved ones we should treasure and treat them well. :)

Wooden_Handle
07-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Bro I agree, but also must choose the loved one carefully, not talking about normal WLs.

All loved ones we should treasure and treat them well. :)

aczeta76
07-10-2008, 10:12 AM
All loved ones we should treasure and treat them well. :)

All loved ones should be treasured. These include your friends and people you care about... WL, family or otherwise.

Investment in any r/s is something we willingly do and spend time on, la kopi oso needs time rite?

I really hate it when we think we are doing the right things and later find out that the other party is juz condoning whatever we do for a variety of reasons.

It is a "down" feeling that robs you of your sense of dignity and pride as a person as somehow, it makes you feel sub-human..

Writing is my way of expressing pent-up feelings so pardon me when i rant a little.

Friendship between WL and us or non-WL for that matter seems to be always a dream that can be shattered by a pi prick.. perhaps it is due to the r/s starting on its head..

I going for some fresh air...

Now, for those of you who like to tell LW and others about wat I write or do on the net, I tell u that this has nothing to do with any of the WLs here so please dun go guessing who it is...

surachai
07-10-2008, 05:57 PM
All loved ones should be treasured. These include your friends and people you care about... WL, family or otherwise.

Investment in any r/s is something we willingly do and spend time on, la kopi oso needs time rite?

I really hate it when we think we are doing the right things and later find out that the other party is juz condoning whatever we do for a variety of reasons.

It is a "down" feeling that robs you of your sense of dignity and pride as a person as somehow, it makes you feel sub-human..

Writing is my way of expressing pent-up feelings so pardon me when i rant a little.

Friendship between WL and us or non-WL for that matter seems to be always a dream that can be shattered by a pi prick.. perhaps it is due to the r/s starting on its head..

I going for some fresh air...

U did what was right at that time. But situation have changed so we just have to accept the person's decision. No need to feel bad as u have never let anyone down. U are definitely a good man in your own right.

aczeta76
07-10-2008, 06:14 PM
U did what was right at that time. But situation have changed so we just have to accept the person's decision. No need to feel bad as u have never let anyone down. U are definitely a good man in your own right.

Thanks... I will sort out matters between us.

The ultimate point is that Friendship has nothing to do with the changes now... it premeates thru' these changes..

In the end, she muz do things out of her own volition and stick to it. Giving her a temp support only shifts her from one point to another without helping her long term.

I will not let her quit on herself or on anything juz because she is afraid... Fear and running is not an option.

Wooden_Handle
08-10-2008, 01:11 AM
Bro take care, whatever you feel now only is temporary, i know you will prefer some private walks in the park but I pm you also if you feel bored..:)

ekemono
08-10-2008, 08:07 AM
Now, for those of you who like to tell LW and others about wat I write or do on the net, I tell u that this has nothing to do with any of the WLs here so please dun go guessing who it is...

You mean you had your own fan club here ? :D

aczeta76
08-10-2008, 09:13 AM
Bro take care, whatever you feel now only is temporary, i know you will prefer some private walks in the park but I pm you also if you feel bored..:)

Thanks... not much of an issue here. Juz need to clear something with someone I care for but was helluva busy ytd so frustrated.

Just dun like people to "bend backwards" for me... makes me feel shitty.

Well, new day.. more work:D

You mean you had your own fan club here ? :D

God knows... Li wei always tells me that people report to her what I do ... hahaha, dunno Y ler.

Hengz I never post anything that cannot be said online else ...

colins
08-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Just dun like people to "bend backwards" for me... makes me feel shitty.

Well, new day.. more work:D

Well bro aczeta, its not your fault...its the system's fault. 看开点啦。。:p

jiro666
16-10-2008, 10:25 AM
even tho some bros may say, be it PRCs or local WLs, the main reason they join the trade is for money.
i figured there are still differences between foreign and local WLs due to the circumstances they are in.

Locals may find it harder to maintain a friendship with their 'ex-clients' because they wanna be discreet.
and the reasons they joinned the trade maybe very different.

but for me its all in the past, whatever we did was just a transaction and i understand that. thus the friendship is starting from zero here.

guess im stuborn in the wrong ways. still believing that one day i can touch her heart. currently im content enough when she shares her happy or unhappy moments with me..

i have always been a NATO person, first time im actually doing something for a person. hurts me to hear that her bf is not treating her the way he should.
but yet i can only listen, and cant do anything about it.

currently i feel some progress in our 'friendship'? and im eagerly trying to meet her more, know more about her. be there for her in times of need.

its inflicting alot of pain on me and tearing me apart.
having to deal with my anxiety problem at the same time..
but whenever she replies me, i feel a rush of adrenaline and as i talk to her more, my feeling for her just grows more and more.

definitely feels different from the previous time.
hope i have a place in her heart, be it as a friend or spare tyre.

V-字头
09-11-2008, 11:40 PM
even tho some bros may say, be it PRCs or local WLs, the main reason they join the trade is for money.
i figured there are still differences between foreign and local WLs due to the circumstances they are in.

Locals may find it harder to maintain a friendship with their 'ex-clients' because they wanna be discreet.
and the reasons they joinned the trade maybe very different.

but for me its all in the past, whatever we did was just a transaction and i understand that. thus the friendship is starting from zero here.

guess im stuborn in the wrong ways. still believing that one day i can touch her heart. currently im content enough when she shares her happy or unhappy moments with me..

i have always been a NATO person, first time im actually doing something for a person. hurts me to hear that her bf is not treating her the way he should.
but yet i can only listen, and cant do anything about it.

currently i feel some progress in our 'friendship'? and im eagerly trying to meet her more, know more about her. be there for her in times of need.

its inflicting alot of pain on me and tearing me apart.
having to deal with my anxiety problem at the same time..
but whenever she replies me, i feel a rush of adrenaline and as i talk to her more, my feeling for her just grows more and more.

definitely feels different from the previous time.
hope i have a place in her heart, be it as a friend or spare tyre.

Bro, I believe some of us have experienced what you have gone through. For my case, I was even depressed and got myself drunk over a PRC gal I know. When I did not receive her sms reply or cannot get her through the phone that day, I felt like the whole world has crushed on me.

The pain was tearing me inside and I keep listening to the same Jay Chou song over and over again.

One day, when I woke up, I realised that I could not remember her face at all, no matter how hard I tried. All I could see in my mind was a gal with short hair.

Now I have learnt to see things in a better light. It is better for her remember me as a friend who have always care for her and once love her so much than to "own" her.

Hope I will get flamed for sharing this.

suteerak1099
10-11-2008, 05:02 PM
Bro, I believe some of us have experienced what you have gone through. For my case, I was even depressed and got myself drunk over a PRC gal I know. When I did not receive her sms reply or cannot get her through the phone that day, I felt like the whole world has crushed on me.

The pain was tearing me inside and I keep listening to the same Jay Chou song over and over again.

One day, when I woke up, I realised that I could not remember her face at all, no matter how hard I tried. All I could see in my mind was a gal with short hair.

Now I have learnt to see things in a better light. It is better for her remember me as a friend who have always care for her and once love her so much than to "own" her.

Hope I will get flamed for sharing this. i think u got the concept of love all wrong already. your symptoms of being head over heels, listlessness during her absence, emptiness at all times is also not love... its called infatuation.

wanting to own her? ... she's not an animal or object. u have the right to choose her, she has her right to dump u... welcome to the real world.

big_dick
07-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Dear experienced Bros, need your advices.

Recently, think I have fallen for this PRC WL in her 20s. I was very wary and kept my guard up everytime I was with her but somehow, her reaction to me was just... different.

In one session, she asked me not to "advertise" her services or whatever after we had exchanged numbers. She said softly that although more customers was good, still she prefer to just let things (i.e customers) come naturally.

In another session, when I casually asked her what she did for a recent holiday, she just smiled and kept mum. When I asked again, she finally revealed she went out with a group of fellow kin from her same province to the bird park. After that, she just refused to say any more on this.

In another session, we just kissed because she was having her period. It was a very intense kissing session. After that I pushed some notes into her hands and she looked shocked. But of course she accepted he money though after that, she appeared to be in a daze.

She never SMS me first. But after I SMS her simple messages and festivel greetings, her answers were always prompt.

She has never expressed the bullshit , "I luv u". Instead the most she always stays objective and just says stuff like finding me comfortable to be with, that I remind her of someone from her village and so gives her warm feeling, that my sex skills pleases her, and so on. Always objective, never the emotional bullshit.

Sometimes, she will complain to me about her work environment.

I dunno bros, guess it is a slick scam. But really deep inside me, I just hope this is really a simple good friendship.

Guess I am becoming another one of those stupid dumb "carrot-head".

Thanks for reading; you can all start whacking sense into me now.......

HCKing
07-01-2009, 01:43 PM
I dunno bros, guess it is a slick scam. But really deep inside me, I just hope this is really a simple good friendship.

frm what u said i think it's still early to talk abt friendship yet, when u hang around her longer then u will see things start revealing themselves........
4 example i gt a regular TN girl last time whom, just like u, i was also led to believe she is different frm the rest. but after knwing her longer i realised she always like to talk abt $ when we talk cock. u can knw what's the person key interest in life frm the type of topic she always like to talk abt regularly. i was quite shocked as my impression of her was totally different back then.
so 4 yr case i dont think u r 'carrot-head' yet lah cos everything is still new and fresh but there's always a possibility there. hmm...scary hor?:D

slider_72
07-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Recently, think I have fallen for this PRC WL in her 20s. I was very wary and kept my guard up everytime I was with her but somehow, her reaction to me was just... different.

Bro, you need to identify whether you fell in love with her (or so you think), or whether you see her as a friend. The start of your post contradicts the paragraph at near the end.

If you think you fell in love with her, we can start whacking you for crossing the line. However, if what you hope for is a simple good friendship and nothing more, what are we supposed to whack you for?

From the tone of your post, my guess is that you are falling for her so don't kid yourself about hoping for a simple good friendship.

Slick scam? Well put it this way, if you do decide to part with your money on the misplaced believe that there is love in the air, when things go wrong later (and more probable than not they will), she can hand on heart rebut you and say she never at any time ever told you she loved you.

A slick scam would be one where she makes you believe that she loves you, empties your wallet and tells you sayonara at the expiry of her visa.

From what you posted, I would classify the things she did as simply good after sales service. You see, she is not even willing to share with you the things she did during the recent holiday. Two possibilities come to my mind, (1) she did go to the bird park with her friends and she did not want to tell you because that is her personal space and you are not part of her personal space, or (2) someone booked her for that day and she was being bonked silly.

Just enjoy the gfe whilst she is still in town and think nothing more of it bro. Otherwise the emotional attachment will eat you up one day.

sammyboyfor
07-01-2009, 04:25 PM

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

big_dick
07-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Bro HCKing,
Thanks for the practical advice and sharing your experience. Very insightful.

Bro Slider_72
Yeah, you're right. Fooling myself saying is for simple friendship when actually going crazy over the gal. Have to remind myself to just enjoy the GFE and forget everything once is over, but gee, difficult leh....so guess I do need to be whacked back to reality....

sammyboyfor
C'mon, get a life and lighten up man!!!! I admit my typo error but you don't have to start counting beans like that.....u can zap me for all I care for this reply....

big_dick
07-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Bro HCKing,

Bro Slider_72
Yeah, you're right. Fooling myself saying is for simple friendship when actually going crazy over the gal. Have to remind myself to just enjoy the GFE and forget everything once is over, but gee, difficult leh....so guess I do need to be whacked back to reality....

sammyboyfor (whatever u r)
C'mon, get a life and lighten up!!!! I do admit my typo error but please lah, don't have to start counting beans like that.....

big_dick
07-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Bro HCKing,

Bro Slider_72

sammyboyfor (whatever u r)
C'mon, get a life and lighten up!!!! I do admit my typo error but please lah, don't have to start counting beans like that.....

sammyboyfor
07-01-2009, 06:11 PM
sammyboyfor
C'mon, get a life and lighten up man!!!! I admit my typo error but you don't have to start counting beans like that.....u can zap me for all I care for this reply....

You're asking ME to get a life??? :rolleyes: I'm not the one falling for a freakin STD riddled PROSTITUTE!:eek: If I need a life, you need a lobotomy!:D

Your error is not a typo. It's a grammatical error that more than 50% of Sinkies make. I correct ALL advise/advice/advices/advises errors whenever I come across them. It's part and parcel of life in this forum.

cablesnwires
07-01-2009, 06:24 PM

Different? Everyone thinks his chicks are different. :rolleyes:

In one session, she asked me not to "advertise" her services or whatever after we had exchanged numbers. She said softly that although more customers was good, still she prefer to just let things (i.e customers) come naturally.

This doesn't mean anything at all.

In another session, when I casually asked her what she did for a recent holiday, she just smiled and kept mum. When I asked again, she finally revealed she went out with a group of fellow kin from her same province to the bird park. After that, she just refused to say any more on this.

The start of laying the bait.

In another session, we just kissed because she was having her period. It was a very intense kissing session. After that I pushed some notes into her hands and she looked shocked. But of course she accepted he money though after that, she appeared to be in a daze.

This doesn't mean anything also.

She never SMS me first. But after I SMS her simple messages and festivel greetings, her answers were always prompt.

Another bait laid.

She has never expressed the bullshit , "I luv u". Instead the most she always stays objective and just says stuff like finding me comfortable to be with, that I remind her of someone from her village and so gives her warm feeling, that my sex skills pleases her, and so on. Always objective, never the emotional bullshit.

The start of the KC-ing.

Deep down inside you are telling yourself this is not a scam, Maybe not now, but it will be eventually. Sad to disappoint you brother.

What is it that you want out of this? Remember fairy tales ending are for kids...

Sorry for being blunt bro big_dick.

colins
07-01-2009, 06:36 PM
...I was very wary and kept my guard up everytime I was with her but somehow, her reaction to me was just... different.

Firstly, I think you revealed of yourself to her than to us in the forum. She probably knows you, and understand your preference. Most likely she is confident in dealing with you by now. All for the sake of being 'different' compared to the other WLs you met.

She probably knows that the other WLs you've met tend to disturb you with lurid smses of love and affections. She also understands that you are the kind of people who doesn't have lots of friends, but only friends who click with you.

All in all, she knows you like her. And she has decided to use reversed psychology against you.

You probably know a little by now when you were actually writing your post cos you wrote out the content of her sms rather than her actual words. Put it this way, for the smses, content wise it is still KC, but her approach is to set herself as the same magnetic pole as you, the objective is to make you (yes YOU) to change and reverse your own pole, so you can attract her. Now that, is control. A little chim, but let me explain a little.

Firstly she portrayed herself beyond the money grabbing type (dun advertise). Secondly, she kept herself really mysterious (whats wrong with the BIRD park?!). Thirdly, she uses an 'objective' tone rather than what you claim as 'objective' content (what she said makes you feel goooood right?). Last but not least, it is working, you are already talking about friendship. By the way, will you french your friends?

How I know its working? Well, you believe she is different. You automatically contact her with excuses, yeah do admit that seasons greetings are excuses. You probed her whereabouts (and she pass with flying colours by getting you confused). She has taken step to advance her position by complaining about work environment, this is an obvious step of unloading some problems to you to judge your response. Your responses to her complaints must also be really encouraging to her. Best is, you thought somehow you have KC-ed her to a certain degree (booking her while her aunt's here and you said she was dazed after your intense kissing session).

Why dun you put it to a KC test? Dun contact her until she contact you. Look at yourself 1 sec before she SMS you, and compare the diff in you the instant you see her incoming SMS. And post the conversation (sms or otherwise) here.

Oh dun worry, she will definitely contact you. ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
07-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Now my turn...so get ready...cos me very direct one ok:p

The word DIFFERENT already shows that you're being KCed liao

This will give you the sense that she's not that commercial...and someone who is not sooooooooo eager for money....easier way of saying...is scoring points which she did bigtime on you!

Of cos, go see bird only wat.......simple....she got something to hide plus she also wants to see your reaction...the more you're bothered shows you 在乎her...the more you bochap will show her how much she has hooked you & able to play you to her advantage

Of cos, to look daze is to show u the amount of impact u have on her....also, she having period, means no money to earn, let you kiss kiss still got $$$$ to make...why dun wan?????????

Why shud she sms u 1st when she knows you'll crawl to her??????? Prompt or not not important...this act tells you alot of the entire situation liao!

Ah...that's wat u think! stuff like finding me comfortable to be with, that I remind her of someone from her village and so gives her warm feeling, that my sex skills pleases her
This statement you mentioned does not affet you emotionally then call what?????

Of cos, how you react will only benefit her............you wont tell her, YOU CHOOSE THIS LINE WAT....KPKB FOR WAT???? tiobo...so u see:rolleyes:

Dun kid yourself dude, you're already being mindfucked and crawling at her feet liao..........Confirm you're KCed liao...

Yes you are...but you know what, like i'm sure you've read on many other posts plus your own words, this is called SELF KC!

No need to wack bro....let me tell you a bit about you...you're not the popular kinda guy, not the type that women will flock to you in hordes, not a very happening kinda guy, more like few friends of both genders only........more towards the introvert side........so, this is a common trait!

When can you be free??? Anytime, just cut the rope & you're free......but if you rather be shiok 1/10 of the day & be wondering the rest of the day...then dun cut!

Go read this section of the forum, you'll see many dudes in your same shoes bro.......need more help....create a new thread dedicated to yourself & the seniors bros here are more than qualified to help you...not me lah....me newbie...hehehehe take care, be strong & focused dude.....it aint real...it looks and feel real but it aint.......so remember wake up!!!!!!

Remember to start a new thread hor......

slider_72
08-01-2009, 09:48 AM
I can see a very common trait amongst those of us who kanna KCed. Without fail, everyone will say that their girl is "different" from the rest. I think next time I see one that feels "different" from the rest, I better run and hide. Haha.

aczeta76
08-01-2009, 10:21 AM
I can see a very common trait amongst those of us who kanna KCed. Without fail, everyone will say that their girl is "different" from the rest. I think next time I see one that feels "different" from the rest, I better run and hide. Haha.

Ya.. most... But some of us see our girls as being the same as the rest of the WL and still fall into it..

Now that is really "shitty".. I was in such a situation before and hengz and I am on the way out,,

HCKing
08-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Ya.. most... But some of us see our girls as being the same as the rest of the WL and still fall into it..

Now that is really "shitty".. I was in such a situation before and hengz and I am on the way out,,

my regular TN girl always like to say she find me different frm other guys leh.should i run or nt?:D

slider_72
08-01-2009, 11:50 AM
my regular TN girl always like to say she find me different frm other guys leh.should i run or nt?:D

No bro, she should run away from you. :D

HCKing
08-01-2009, 01:02 PM
No bro, she should run away from you. :D

she can run but she cant hide, cos i have oredi KCed her.:D

FL Lover
08-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Guess I am becoming another one of those stupid dumb "carrot-head.

Same old KC shits but different pple involving the prey and predator.

Bro, are you so deprived of love that you need to desperately find a WL to start a friendship that should not even have started at all....

Stop dreaming. Long distance relationships do not work most of the times and
best of all, you are starting a relationship with a WL.

What makes you think that she is "going" to fall in love with you when she had met hundreds of clients who have upped her while you are busy smssing her at yor home....?:D

What makes you think that she is willing to accept a boyfriend who FxxKED around before you met her?

What makes you think that she is attracted to you after a few SMSES, a few visits and lastly, a few FXXKs? If so, then surely you are not the only BF to her loh...:p

What makes you think that you are ready for a relationship with a WL? Are you ready to handle all different kinds of situations including friends who told you that they have upped yor WL and her pussy is damned tight with their cocks in.....:p

What makes you think that she is not treating you as another SILLY, SAD, NAIVE AND STUPID Singaporean to pay for her expenses over in SG?

I very straight forward one...There are so many nice gers around for a stable, less headache relationship. You should cast yor net wider rather than going for WLs.... Not trying to be sterotyping.......

BUOYANTLESS
08-01-2009, 04:09 PM

dude,get out,get a new hobby,meet new people and most importantly cease all contact with tis lady.its clear to see her elaborate scheme is starting to bear fruit but u can and will walk out of this so call "relationship"so just do it,you will be glad you did.

glooper83
08-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Bro, are you so deprived of love that you need to desperately find a WL to start a friendship that should not even have started at all....

I think this WAS very true for me as well.. I was so desperate for love that i had to pay $$ for it to 'happen'. Perhaps DYBJ bro is correct to say that we are of the introverted kind of people, and bla bla bla..

So basically my advice to you is.. like what some other bros have mentioned, start going out more, make new friends, meet other local gals. Lastly, try not to think about relationships/love so much. If it comes it comes, cherish ur bachelorhood more... It allows you to fool around with absolute pleasure w/o having to worry about someother person.

When i first tried wl, i almost kena kc one after another. Then i did the above, went out more, got involved with a local girl but din work out, so now i am back in action. But i am proud to say that now, all the prc mm dun have an effect on me anymore. I just take it in (whatever they say) and when i leave the room, it stays in the room. My advice is try not to rtf if you are so weak. Take whatever they say as a compliment/bullshit and throw it out of the head once done.

Might want to take a look at my very old thread and the comments there.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/90204-sex-trade.html

Lastly, i found out that for this kinda of problem, all the Bros here might be able to give their most intelligent feedback/comments, but thats about the most help that they can provide. The rest and most important steps are up to you to make and decide. This is also the hardest... whacking sense into yourself..

All the best for 2009 bros. Cheers and good luck

big_dick
08-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Dear All Bros,

Thank you all for the knockings. I really felt stupid and pathetic after reading all the comments but it really knocked sense and reality into me.

Thanks all.

DO_YOU_BJ
08-01-2009, 06:24 PM
The rest and most important steps are up to you to make and decide. This is also the hardest... whacking sense into yourself..

Well said Bro Glooper, no one can make you stand up straight unless you wanna....kudos...kudos.....你长大了

Dear All Bros,

Thank you all for the knockings. I really felt stupid and pathetic after reading all the comments but it really knocked sense and reality into me.

As above, knock you wif fist, hammer, wif car all oso no use if cannot go in.
In the end, you hold the gun, so put to "SAFE" or pull trigger own time own target carry on also up to you!
Now that all is said, you will know the outcome......and the outcome will depend on your next move....cut or embrace........

glooper83
08-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Well said Bro Glooper, no one can make you stand up straight unless you wanna....kudos...kudos.....你长大了

Actually for me it did not come instantly like deja vu but it came along the way.. and it took me a few months of knocks here and there.. I would still want to find Love/companionship someday (and many many FBs :D) but i try not to be desperate for it. If you are desperate for it, the mind will play tricks on you and imagine things that are when it is not.

If you are desperate for it, it might be good to tackle the reason for it. For me, i had wanted to get married within the next 2 years, get kids and so on. I have always wanted this plan to go on even after breaking up with my gf of 3 yrs that i resorted to finding love in the wrong places. It is only now that i realise how much pain and suffering that this plan has brought me. I no longer want to force myself to follow this plan and let everything flow naturally.

Everyone is different and have different problems of another nature. It requires a unique solution to solve it, which is why sometimes no matter what the Bros try to advise, it doesnt seem to work becos it only tackles problems on the surface. It is up to the individual to understand himself, the problem he is facing, to tackle the problem at its root.

Wooden_Handle
09-01-2009, 12:46 AM
Good words bro glooper, esp the siggy...

slider_72
09-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Good words bro glooper, esp the siggy...

Bro, the siggy is a verse copied from the Bible. 1 Corinthian, if I recall correctly.

glooper83
09-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Bro, the siggy is a verse copied from the Bible. 1 Corinthian, if I recall correctly.

Yeh, i believe so.. :)

Wooden_Handle
10-01-2009, 12:05 AM
Confirmed, chopped, long time never read bible, must put one in my luggage..:)

Wooden_Handle
10-01-2009, 01:21 AM
Hi Bros,

Long time have not contribute story, so I think got a new one to share.

Got to know certain FL previously, met her few times always with $$$. Then she had accident and cant work for awhile, so after knowing and her invitation to meet her, saw her condition, keep her company and paid for her companionship. Being helpful, pay her even though there is just no service but mindful her living expenses. She has asked for more help during that time, but I refused (as not really a robert yet).

Lastly she is not staying too long, in fact very soon must go home, and she is better, so I try to ask for appt she said all full. I asked how come like that? then she screamed saying how can I let her not making $$$.

Finally she said she can keep the last slot for me and no news after all.

I think I have clear mind luckily and didnt waste my $$$.

Such a wonderful lady she is...:p

DO_YOU_BJ
10-01-2009, 01:43 AM
so I try to ask for appt she said all full.
I asked how come like that?
then she screamed saying how can I let her not making $$$.

Finally she said she can keep the last slot for me and no news after all.

I think I have clear mind luckily and didnt waste my $$$.

Such a wonderful lady she is...:p

The stage is set.
Good luck bro!

Wooden_Handle
10-01-2009, 01:46 AM
What stage?

I am not acting or singing...:)

The stage is set.
Good luck bro!

Wooden_Handle
11-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Finally, that FL left but without any note or else, with her last sms was demanding to meet me and then later drive her to airport.

I wont do it becos to me it is simple if she ask properly, and I am not free as a driver.

Conclusion is: for me I treated them as frens but do they? They seems we all like carrot.

BlurWolfe
11-01-2009, 02:28 AM
Any rewards by treating them as human? They are used to cheat anyway.

Conclusion is: for me I treated them as frens but do they? They seems we all like carrot.

whiplash
11-01-2009, 01:06 PM
More likely to hit 4D then to meet an honest WL. :rolleyes:

big_dick
12-01-2009, 09:44 AM
I just want to thank all the bros who gave me a good wake-up call. And for all bros' update, just wanna conclude and end my "adventures" here.

After thinking and absorbing the advice from all the bros here, I deleted my fav gal's SMSes and number from my hp. Well, for a couple of days, there was nothing from her at all.

And the SMS silence continued.

One morning, I woke up feeling really missing her. So I re-freshed the arguements in my head again and decided, ok lah, I go last one just to satisfy the little bro, then I shall cook up a great story about going overseas for 6 months (which was partially true) so I can end this craving of mine nicely once and for all.

So off I go and see her.

Her initial and almost immediate reaction upon my news was dismay. (I was thinking, shit, you're really good at this; worried because of one regular income lost right?)

But I played along and we played and all that.

After that, she says, "ni bu ke yi si wan pei ren" (you cannot like another gal)
But with the drummed-in advice ringing in my head, I was like, yeah right, still thinking of your income right?

After that, she tells me she will be SMSing me but not to reply her as she knows I will be busy working. I just say, OK, but I was thinking, sure you're probably busy SMSing the bigger fishes.

After the session, I paid her with a nice tip as no matter what, I feel she did work hard to fulfill my fantasy and make me happy.

The following evening, she SMS me with a really beautiful SMS, saying that her heart has already taken off with me for the 6 month trip. My knees really went weak when I read that but heck, I forced my self to go for a pre-arranged session of badminton first without replying. Throughout the game, I kept thinking of the SMS and her. That was how fucked my mind was. Needless to say, I lost the game terribly.

I resolved not to answer her SMS.

Next morning which was the proposed day of my departure, I faltered and send her a SMS saying that I was leaving and hope to see her soon.

There was silence from her end for an hour.

Then, came her SMS reply that she wanted to practise her skills (no mention which skills so I guess is the lovey-dovey SMS skills) on me and that I did not need to answer her........

When I read that, I was like, gal you are one mother-fucker FOCUSED Queen!!!!

I deleted the SMS, her previous one from last evening (yah, I "forgot" to delete that one) and her contact once again and thank heaven for all the brothers bitter but necessary comments and advice in this forum.

Thank you all.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-01-2009, 09:58 AM
One morning, I woke up feeling really missing her.

When I read that, I was like, gal you are one mother-fucker FOCUSED Queen!!!!

That's your killer and your cue...MISSING HER!!!!!!
That is the tumor you have to remove yourself.........
How? Well, like the second part of your post, she's damn focused...so shud u.....keep it up bro.....

slider_72
12-01-2009, 11:37 AM
After that, she says, "ni bu ke yi si wan pei ren" (you cannot like another gal)

Bro, I get that line from almost every PRC WL that I have been involved with. This is called protecting their own turf. One even went to the extent of saying that if she finds out that I hook up with another girl after she left our sunny shores, she will break up with me. And this was done a few minutes after we had a wild session in bed, and when men are emotionally at their weakest.

Do not be fooled by such sweet nothings, my friend. All these sweet nothings mean nothing.

BlurWolfe
13-01-2009, 12:33 AM
For the newbies, I think the WL wont dare to use this trick for start, but after your RTF.
Then after RTF, keep yr sms low, or delete her sms when received, dont accompany her for free lunch, dinner, drinks.
Keep your time alone with her as little as possible.

Its a jungle out there, and know who is the predator and the prey.

Bro, I get that line from almost every PRC WL that I have been involved with. This is called protecting their own turf. One even went to the extent of saying that if she finds out that I hook up with another girl after she left our sunny shores, she will break up with me. And this was done a few minutes after we had a wild session in bed, and when men are emotionally at their weakest.

Do not be fooled by such sweet nothings, my friend. All these sweet nothings mean nothing.

yingge
17-01-2009, 07:29 AM
Friendship, yes.
Love, NO!

muguamugua
17-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Anything is possible lah.

HCKing
19-01-2009, 03:37 AM

haha this is very very true and real. to me, even after many years of chionging i can honestly admit that i still cant tell if they r saying things from their hearts or just another scripted speech. but i can understand sometimes the guy choose to believe amidst the doubts as its much better to believe that she is saying them frm her heart then to face the reality that he means nthing but a cai tao to her.

colins
19-01-2009, 05:22 AM

Depends. The sweeter they talk, the more it has proven that they are forcing themselves to enjoy the sex! haha...;)

slider_72
19-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Depends. The sweeter they talk, the more it has proven that they are forcing themselves to enjoy the sex! haha...;)

You mean all those compliments about me being the greatest lover in the world are fake?!?!?! :eek:

So sad. Haha. :p

aczeta76
19-01-2009, 04:04 PM
You mean all those compliments about me being the greatest lover in the world are fake?!?!?! :eek:

yup yup... but statement maybe valid in SG...

hahaha...:D

suteerak1099
19-01-2009, 05:26 PM
not that there's really any crime in befriending a WL/FL, but there's a tendency that the emotion dial goes haywire. these ladies as is are largely quite casual when encountering men, n status as frens vs their gestures sometimes can get pretty confusing. gals who're less expressive maintain their arms length, others tease/ hug/ grope/ kiss like there's no tomorrow - yet at the end of the day, says we're just frens. then, there'd also be some that go an extra mile for sleepover, or who knows........ FOC bonk perhaps? yet smiling at the end, saying, just frens.

so, as guys with a void that needs to be filled, i suppose gotta know your own threshold for brain juice blender, when being frens with the gals.

casannova03
19-01-2009, 07:18 PM
I've got one....as in friendship with a gal...not my wife... another ex -WL.... So i guess my answer will be its possible!!:D

Wooden_Handle
20-01-2009, 12:16 AM
You are lucky bro, see my earlier post, I got this WL like tat to me I was so depressed....hahahaha..:)

I've got one....as in friendship with a gal...not my wife... another ex -WL.... So i guess my answer will be its possible!!:D

aczeta76
20-01-2009, 10:04 AM
not that there's really any crime in befriending a WL/FL, but there's a tendency that the emotion dial goes haywire. these ladies as is are largely quite casual when encountering men, n status as frens vs their gestures sometimes can get pretty confusing. gals who're less expressive maintain their arms length, others tease/ hug/ grope/ kiss like there's no tomorrow - yet at the end of the day, says we're just frens. then, there'd also be some that go an extra mile for sleepover, or who knows........ FOC bonk perhaps? yet smiling at the end, saying, just frens.

so, as guys with a void that needs to be filled, i suppose gotta know your own threshold for brain juice blender, when being frens with the gals.

Usually... it is tough being juz friends once you cross the sex line... this applies to all female friends, WL or not..

Unless you are FB.. it would be awkward and as it grows, sometimes things may get sticky SO even to those whom I treat really well, I still draw the line at paying.

Somehow, it reminds the both of you that there is still this "distance" between the two of you.

casannova03
20-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Wow, i din know this thread so many discussion took place on such high levels!! haha...and to think i just posted a one liner saying its possible..hahah....so irresponsible of me!!:p

Ok i need to clarify things a bit in case ppl say i give false hope.:o Now that i have browse thru all 16 pages of it,

Let's put it this way..

most of the bros here have offered their views based on past experience and thay hve very valid points. And I think I can safely say most are seasoned advice. Maybe i'll give a women's point of view...(ermm, general one not pertaining to any nationalities)

You've got to realise that they know very well what they are here on our shores for! Get that in your mind!! Right Now! yes.....$$$

So, as much as you may think that you have fallen in love and wanna take care of her, and you've got the 'love at first fuck (sight)" mentality, dun be selfish and think of your own feelings.

Put yourself in their shoes(WL's view)...you resorted to being a "duck" to make money...for whatever reasons you have validated. At one session, a paying customer tells you she have fallen in love with you...but you know now that love is the last thing on your mind..you need money badly, for whatever. You know that this lady, not too bad looking has a nice heart but you already know its impossible cos of your work and of course you know that if one day you are together with her, she will still patronise other ducks...which you dun wan.... So you decide to play along and see how she can help you with your monetary woes.....

Ok bring yourself back to being a guy now......how does the above scenario hit you? See, You're just a paying customer who visits a prostitute to the girl involved. Period!! Now you've given the green light by telling her "i feel good with you"...how do you expect them to react? ........

1.) No la...dun fall in love with me ok, i'm out to work for money and you seem too nice a guy for me to cheat. I like you too but alll i want now is $$. So go home and forget me ok!

2.) Oh!! You know i feel good with you too?? I've been waiting so long for this day since enter I this trade to find mysef the perfect husband.

Answer is neither of the above.....they'll just do their job...and that is to play along with you and see what they can get out of you...Its just so natural...My point is if one day i have to resort to serving paying ladies due to some inexplicable reasons, i'll do just that and see what "my customers" can offer to help me tide over my trobules! Love? It'll be the last thing on my mind.....

So you may be wondering why the hell am i saying this when I've got an Ex WL as a wife??

I'm just trying to tell you its not as easy as you think....as in to make the relationship work...meeting a WL is easy enough....idiot proof...you see some pictures you like you call you've got it....or you go down to some places be it streets or ktv or Hc and you choose the one you want.

Getting to know the real person that she is? It one hell of an effort...Why? Who are you to her? You're just one paying customer who patronise her...who use her service...you think they love you when you pay them more..but on the contrary, they hate you more...cos you've created the market for them to be in this trade....

Why should she believe you when you are a guy who visit prostitutes?? They dun see these guys very highly you know??
So while its possible, its not what you think. And i think i have mentioned it time and again...its not just a few visits to her, those SMSs exchange and a few lovey-dovey meet ups....its many times more complex. Tht's for relationship......

So a friendship possible with her?? Yes!! but if you are saying you wanna be friends cos you wanna get a free "ride" sometim later then i'll say forget it...These WLs know a man's intention even before you've spoken the first words! You're not the first man who tells her I dun one to fuck you...i just want to be your best friend...hahahaha!!They may not be highly educated but you know What?? their EQ, are certainly 5 times more than the average joes in S'poor....

So coming back, my last post that i have a friendship with an ex-WL. Yes i do have one and frankly i have not thought too much about it ...She has since left the trade and have a successful business in her country..and no...i din give her any money other than her dues for accompanying me in the KTV. I seriously dun know how much it is due to my asking her to leave the trade as soon as she has saved enough money for her idea of a business.... I am not claiming credit here...but my point is You can talk to a WL about quitting and starting life again using the money they earned....it will amount to nothing if SHE does not want to.

And no, i've not bedded her, i dunno why...but somehow i dun want to....and end up till today we still communicate via long dist calls asking about each other's progress in life. Something like soul mates....drama?? maybe...but i dare to say if i had bedded her, then i'll just join the list of her "have beens"..

What's a friendship?

1.) I dun really care what she does when she's not with me.

2.) If she calls or sms so be it...if she doesn't...so be it as well.

If the above is violated, when you start to think wht's she's doing or when you start to think why today she din call you, then i'll say its courtship...with the intention of going into a relationship...

So you must be very clear which "ship" you're on now.... for they require different attention and different skills to steer it forward. Can understand??

Shit!! do i make sense in this post?? I am a bit blur now...hahahaha:D

DO_YOU_BJ
20-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Well said bro casannova03.
Here's my 2 cents.

Friendship wif a WL? Wat kind of friendship? Platonic, advise, shoulder to cry on?
Well, here's my sexperience wif this area.
Known many, slept wif many, KCed many & friends of many
But when i become friends after our initial PARTY, i find that, as normal human beings, they're quite ok.....but when toking about how to con a carrot head, WOW, you'll see the transformation.....am i disgusted? Er.....honestly, nope cos they didnt manage to con me but i manage to con them outta some stuff & money.
But like wat was mentioned, if they call me, for advise, kopi, dinner or drinks...sure no probs.....but dun call me and cry to say no money, father die, mother kenna knock down or china now got another earthquake.....guess they wont cos we had history together. They know me too well hahahaha

As a friend, YES...can Y not.......but remember, as long as there're no feeling involved and no hopes of getting or being more than just friends or a free quickie.......i totally agree its possible. But then again, how do u know what she's thinking of in the long run.

I have 2 gals...friends as u call it.....when i was in shanghai, they always come over n visit me...very nice cook dinner for me somemore.....but then, can tell from the body language that that aint friend, that's like looking for more.....of cos, i will back off and will not allow any opportunities to happen.

Also, i find myself very RADAR ON when toking to them, even after they go back....Y???? Cos no matter what, to me, they're cheaters, so listening to them always must give discount.......but after a while, i totally give up...cos soon after a while, you'll realise their realism and aspirations in life...n that, most often than not, you feel like giving them your shoe to eat..........so if just allo goodbye i still feel ok...if go deeper in that friendship......errrrrr....just dun expect anything i will feel its fine.......

BlurWolfe
21-01-2009, 01:00 AM
Referring to this thread and after some honest deep thinking, I have the conclusion that: IT IS POSSIBLE.

Please take note that FL was not my usual hunting ground previously and HC was the usual outlay.

1. Malaysian Chinese, 20+, met her in another HC but not much action reason also couldnt remember. We clicked quite well and got her hp no. also. Later found out she was working in up market spa, and this time even the spa wont allow hanky panky (got window on the door) but she persisted to have full course. Then met her a lot of times outside, during her off days, went out as frens, she paid or I paid, but no FJ as I also not sure. We went on for few months together, but later I changed job and her timing I cant meet at all, I being stressed with new job told her better look for someone else. Afterwards never heard from her.

2. A PRC WL I did contribute some help, she was not full service, but later she wanted to, for me to start, so went along and paid for full service. But later was also too engrossed with other event, so hardly contact except festive seasons.

Therefore the friendship will actually depend very much on circumstances, whether both parties are available and also how long both are available.

colins
21-01-2009, 01:09 AM

Oh no not really, for you bro, it is all true. ;)

glooper83
23-01-2009, 02:54 AM
Dang, getting too emotionally attached to a fl.. again ~~

Tried to pull myself away but.. rtf + smses...

Morale of the story is : no rtf, no sms if you are too weak to pull yourself away. :mad:

colins
23-01-2009, 04:20 AM
Dang, getting too emotionally attached to a fl.. again ~~

Tried to pull myself away but.. rtf + smses...

Morale of the story is : no rtf, no sms if you are too weak to pull yourself away. :mad:

If you like the FL, it doesnt make sense not to rtf.
If you like the FL, it doesnt make sense not to try and sian her with sms.
It make perfect sense to stay in contact with the person you like.
But if this person has ulterior motives on you, does it make sense to like a person who brings you nothing but harm?

sammyboyfor
23-01-2009, 05:23 AM
Therefore the friendship will actually depend very much on circumstances, whether both parties are available and also how long both are available.

Why on earth would anyone want to make friends with whores in the first place? There are so many people on this earth who are more deserving of ones friendship.:rolleyes:

glooper83
23-01-2009, 05:45 PM
If you like the FL, it doesnt make sense not to rtf.
If you like the FL, it doesnt make sense not to try and sian her with sms.
It make perfect sense to stay in contact with the person you like.
But if this person has ulterior motives on you, does it make sense to like a person who brings you nothing but harm?

Ya well, if i could figure out if she had ulterior motives i would'nt be called a idiot male. Sorry the punt, but i am bad at figuring out women... But this one's a local, whether locals or prcs are more deceptive i dunno.

BlurWolfe
23-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Thanks BOSS for your comments.:)

Why on earth would anyone want to make friends with whores in the first place? There are so many people on this earth who are more deserving of ones friendship.:rolleyes:

Wooden_Handle
23-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Bro, whether local, PRC, Thai, Viet or any countries, you must also beware of their tricks.

But this one's a local, whether locals or prcs are more deceptive i dunno.

glooper83
24-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Bro, whether local, PRC, Thai, Viet or any countries, you must also beware of their tricks.

No tricks, it was just my "self-kc" that got me into trouble.. Its over.. Snapped out of it..

Wooden_Handle
24-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Good to hear that the issue is resolved and everything back to normal. It may be good idea during the circumstances to remain as just friends than getting burden by un-necessary emotional lugguage.

On the other hand, the other party also worthed mentioning. As most WLs will try pull a fast one; even the guys do not show any interest, they will try to KC them, and on the other hand if the guys are interested, then they become 'robert' much faster. What they have in mind is only the $$$ in the wallet, they wont mind telling each and every customers they are the only 'special one' in their heart. Therefore her 'no trick' attitude is actually quite honorable.

Happy Chinese New Year Bro.

No tricks, it was just my "self-kc" that got me into trouble.. Its over.. Snapped out of it..

suteerak1099
26-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Usually... it is tough being juz friends once you cross the sex line... this applies to all female friends, WL or not..

Unless you are FB.. it would be awkward and as it grows, sometimes things may get sticky SO even to those whom I treat really well, I still draw the line at paying.

Somehow, it reminds the both of you that there is still this "distance" between the two of you. well, as for me, i make it pretty clear to them when they start getting sticky.
1. tell them to keep their distance due to my relationship status
2. tell them i am liberal, but i wont be too casual with them
3. tell them i wont breech my integrity to my partner

funny it seems, but these girls kinda have their own code of honor. n they know their limitations as to how far they can go. in fact they hold pretty healthy respect to men loyal men. if in the presence n permission of the partner, those skin thick enough might seek permission to be cheeky. others, will keep the safety distance.

Respectpls
26-01-2009, 12:13 PM
well, as for me, i make it pretty clear to them when they start getting sticky.
1. tell them to keep their distance due to my relationship status
2. tell them i am liberal, but i wont be too casual with them
3. tell them i wont breech my integrity to my partner

funny it seems, but these girls kinda have their own code of honor. n they know their limitations as to how far they can go. in fact they hold pretty healthy respect to men loyal men. if in the presence n permission of the partner, those skin thick enough might seek permission to be cheeky. others, will keep the safety distance.

kudos to you bro for making a clear stance. not many are like you:D

halftime talk, something interesting for you all, join the social group in my signature, get to read real field reports not shown in the common threads.

suteerak1099
26-01-2009, 12:30 PM
gotta make the stance very clear, draw that thick line across the table, especially when it comes to the ladies of the night. for those with weak hearts n get melted away easily, its best to maintain the safety distance. these girls who thread the trade already cultivated a predatory instinct, they're like hunting felines that stop at nothing, except sparing their own kind.

i get into their good books, nt bcos i'm a carrot to them, bt bcos i respect them as human, n ignore their social standings. we chat n joke about common issues, current affairs. splurging on drinks over occassions is only a small matter, overall, as long as all's well ends well.

on the note of their respect & high regard for loyal males, simply bcos they've encountered too many philandering ones. too much sweet talking & sugar coated airy fairies dull their senses. they prefer the man without the mask.

看你拿不超级白
27-01-2009, 12:03 AM

i agree with u. dont fall into love trap so easily.

HCKing
27-01-2009, 11:18 AM
i agree with u. dont fall into love trap so easily.

bro 看你拿不 yr nick is certainly much more powderful than that low life profane.:D

yayatiger
28-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Some yes and some no.
Just b more careful when dealing with them.