PDA

View Full Version : Come in and say is it fair? Did I do anything wrong???

soccersaint
10-08-2008, 03:25 PM
I know is the wrong forum to post but I really very fed up. Was cheated by a FL so just wanted to warn fellow bros here about her scam. End up kanna shoot left right center back and zap by her clone account. Pls for those whom had not know the matter pls see the thread and see if I had done anything wrong. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/87984-local-23yrs-old-chubby-chinese-80-a.html

Also those whom concur to my actions can help me up a bit of point. Thank you for your support:)

longwinter
11-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Ya, it is good that u highlite to warn other bros abt it.

But never never open a thread to ask for pts. Most probably u will jus get zap. And summore l tink u post in the wrong section liao. :(

JWNY
11-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Didn't read any post but up you, cool down :)

JWNY

DO_YOU_BJ
11-08-2008, 01:27 AM
I know is the wrong forum to post but I really very fed up. Was cheated by a FL so just wanted to warn fellow bros here about her scam. End up kanna shoot left right center back and zap by her clone account. Pls for those whom had not know the matter pls see the thread and see if I had done anything wrong. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/87984-local-23yrs-old-chubby-chinese-80-a.html

Also those whom concur to my actions can help me up a bit of point. Thank you for your support:)

Bro, that's life in the forum...points zapped only la...i get it all the time...dun bother about it bro ;)

glooper83
11-08-2008, 02:53 AM

Havent read any posts but hey.. i got less points than you. :)

Anyway i hang out at this section of the forum most of the time, hardly ask for contacts, and if i do ask, whether they give or not, i just take it if it comes. Only worry is kena zapped till negative then i cant post anymore :(

tipuking
11-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Gotta learn, live and let go......

Hope you climb up from ur mistake

glooper83
11-08-2008, 03:46 AM
I've read the thread. If these kinda stuff can make you so inflamed, you need to learn to cool down.

Stop whinning cos thats what forumites hate the most.

Existentialism
11-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Bro soccersaint,

I have read that entire thread and let me first say this - I believe in what you said. You have exposed her and I applaud your efforts in trying to warn the rest of us bros.:D

Bro soccersaint, you have done us a service, unfortunately you have done yourself a disservice. Your intentions are pure, however, I must admit, your methods aren't so good. :o Sorry bro, that's the truth.

I must confess that while reading your posts, I even found it a little uneasy having to hurdle over the many profanities.

All I can say is this - It's sometimes not WHAT you say, but HOW you say it. I practise this mantra in all my dealings, both in work and play.

You are a good bro. Keep up the good work, but keep down the bitterness. :D

Keep it real bro. Peace. :)
Thanks for reading

starbliz
11-08-2008, 04:10 PM
yea cool down and relax

Wooden_Handle
15-08-2008, 01:15 AM
Hey bro soccersaint, lucky so many bros support you here, posting honest FR and informing others is not a big hoo hoo, may be the clones or supporter will deduct few hundreds but thats life.

wodemama
23-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Dear bro, pls cool down. You're a senior here and you should know better to flare up just like that. Its good that you highlight this cheater to us but there was no need for the excess profanities.

You're a nice guy just that you need to curb ur temper.

69ASIMO69
23-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Just seen the link to the read posted by soccersaint..... Bro. Just forgo the matter and moved on....... there are still many babes waiting for us.... dont be busy with this bitch anymore.... move on for your greater fun awaiting for .... CHEERS

aces68
23-08-2008, 05:29 PM
actually, i saw that Boss already closed the original thread on this subject. So maybe we should not discuss further. I always support anyone who give truthful FR and in this case, the bad FR is shown to be accurate, so kudos to bro soccersaint.