PDA

View Full Version : not lengchai cant get lenglui?

chamber09
13-08-2008, 09:14 AM
any bros agree or not

Siao Chang
13-08-2008, 02:35 PM
I think this also discussed before. Samsters will tell you ... no need be lengchai.

All you need is money and also car .... :D

lao_teeko
13-08-2008, 05:13 PM
depends on what you want the girl for..

bonk? preferably....with loads of money plus a nice car..

wife? from what i hear from gals..a nice personality counts more than money..if they are not lying!

XiaoJing
14-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Haha, but I think come here, cannot be looking for wife in SBF right .... :D

Jia Qi
14-08-2008, 04:02 PM
any bros agree or not

Not really, with money you can get me :D

lao_teeko
14-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Haha, but I think come here, cannot be looking for wife in SBF right .... :D

haha..yah lah..but as i intrepret it..TS never mention abt getting girl here mah...

maybe getting girls in general leh?

maybe TS will like to clarify?

Wooden_Handle
15-08-2008, 01:11 AM
The lengchai presentation may not impress the lenglui then thats the story.

DO_YOU_BJ
15-08-2008, 01:22 AM
No Money No Honey Dude!

ppppp
15-08-2008, 08:00 AM
No Money No Honey Dude!

right, money do the talking

Stanely_Huang
15-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Rich Lengchai can get many lenglui

Serpents
15-08-2008, 08:30 AM
Bro Stanley, you got it right, if both rich and lengchai .... it is formidable .....

ktv cheongster
15-08-2008, 09:13 AM
I most important thing is to be a smooth talker .... :D

Stanely_Huang
15-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Bro Stanley, you got it right, if both rich and lengchai .... it is formidable .....
I guess is everyman dream, to be rich, lengchai and drive a sportcar.

Royster79
16-08-2008, 01:07 AM
depends on what you want the girl for..

bonk? preferably....with loads of money plus a nice car..

wife? from what i hear from gals..a nice personality counts more than money..if they are not lying!

Most gals dun meant what they say...:p

Wooden_Handle
16-08-2008, 01:14 AM
Cant agreed more, but there are exceptions..
SG gals are not as $$$ face as PRC thats for sure.

No Money No Honey Dude!

DO_YOU_BJ
16-08-2008, 06:22 AM
Cant agreed more, but there are exceptions..
SG gals are not as $$$ face as PRC thats for sure.

Disagree and agree.....
I've been to so many parts of China, and yes, there are tons of good ones around....the topic are those that r here.......
SG gals also have but you must know which category you r comparing before you can conclude in this manner...........

DapHn33333
16-08-2008, 06:48 AM
Disagree and agree.....
I've been to so many parts of China, and yes, there are tons of good ones around....the topic are those that r here.......
SG gals also have but you must know which category you r comparing before you can conclude in this manner...........

can i say i'm one of them that money do not come first just the way how you treat girls some SG girls already lose interest on SG guys cos all never total use their true hreat BUT some SG girls (not me la) those go for the $$$ than go for the looks cos money means alot of things they can get.

ktv cheongster
16-08-2008, 11:32 AM
Yep, we shouldnt go down this comparison between PRC gers and SG gers ... obviously we need to say what we are comparing .... PRCs WLs and SGs non WLs seems to be what most bros think of when discussing this .... WLs are trained to please .... :D

Wooden_Handle
17-08-2008, 01:03 AM
True, may be I dated many and bedded many that they even want to share every everything. Honestly I dont have any problem with SG gals, this is certified by me.

Disagree and agree.....

pseudonym
17-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Disagree and agree.....

you are right my friend. there are good and bad ones from every part of the world. explore with an open mind but keep your heart guarded ;)

glooper83
17-08-2008, 03:55 PM
I guess this is a matter of evolution and natural selection.

In a partner, either party will feel attracted if the other party suits him/her in terms of:

-Physical attributes - Lioness will go for Lions with the biggest Manes.. etc
-Ability to provide - Birds in the animal kingdom build nests as a mating process

So what the bros said is true, No money no honey.. Humans are slightly more realistic in the sense that they will look at the ability to provide and may choose to overlook physical attributes. Well, a person with both will definitely score twice as much..

thunter
17-08-2008, 05:28 PM
can i say i'm one of them that money do not come first just the way how you treat girls some SG girls already lose interest on SG guys cos all never total use their true hreat BUT some SG girls (not me la) those go for the $$$ than go for the looks cos money means alot of things they can get.

what u mean by "using true heart" leh?

ekemono
17-08-2008, 05:33 PM
paiseh, can any bros translate the word?

Lengchai = does it means a talented person?

lenglui = ??????

thunter
17-08-2008, 07:36 PM
lengchai = handsome guy
lenglui = pretty girl

Cummon
17-08-2008, 09:41 PM
paiseh, can any bros translate the word?

Lengchai = does it means a talented person?

lenglui = ??????

haha bro,aren't u a Cantonese ?
靓仔靓女 lah :)

ekemono
18-08-2008, 03:04 AM
lengchai = handsome guy
lenglui = pretty girl

Thank you

haha bro,aren't u a Cantonese ?
靓仔靓女 lah :)

Aiya, i tot pronounce in Mandarin la, so catch no meaning:p

123boy