PDA

View Full Version : "priceless" aka 4D hunters or beer promoter

fl_slayer
25-08-2008, 11:37 AM
"priceless" have becoming a new trend in area G, more and more bro are getting tired of trying fl nowsadayand they want to try something new

proudly present our 4D seller, scratch scratch seller, beer promoter, students .lots of bro have been approach by them and some even score with them and brand them "priceless" and boast to fellow peers that this is money cant buy.

to be honest, it must be a feel good feeling and ego booster to have score a prc who is not into fl trade..

like to hear more views, matters of the heart........................PRICELESS:D

aczeta76
25-08-2008, 11:48 AM
"priceless" have becoming a new trend in area G, more and more bro are getting tired of trying fl nowsadayand they want to try something new

proudly present our 4D seller, scratch scratch seller, beer promoter, students .lots of bro have been approach by them and some even score with them and brand them "priceless" and boast to fellow peers that this is money cant buy.

to be honest, it must be a feel good feeling and ego booster to have score a prc who is not into fl trade..

like to hear more views, matters of the heart........................PRICELESS:D

Think bros would have notice a chio beer promotor at Victoria Food Court... I think she looks much better than some of the FLs sitting there...

:p

DO_YOU_BJ
25-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Think bros would have notice a chio beer promotor at Victoria Food Court... I think she looks much better than some of the FLs sitting there...

Ah, i remember this tiger beer promoter i once noticed at bedok reservoir
One nite, went to joo chiat to makan supper...while driving past H81, saw her coming out with a tall skinny beng that i saw at the kopitiam too.....used to be a resident there many years ago & i know this guy got a FAT wife that make hell of alot of irritating noises hahahahaha
Damn, not only beer ladies, heard of those selling VCDs also into this kinda sextra sextivities

uobboss
25-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Damn, not only beer ladies, heard of those selling VCDs also into this kinda sextra sextivities

DVD sellers lar now where got ppl sell vcd :confused:

aczeta76
25-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Ah, i remember this tiger beer promoter i once noticed at bedok reservoir
One nite, went to joo chiat to makan supper...while driving past H81, saw her coming out with a tall skinny beng that i saw at the kopitiam too.....used to be a resident there many years ago & i know this guy got a FAT wife that make hell of alot of irritating noises hahahahaha

Dun think this gal at VFC is into extras else sure no need to work liao... she is my type... maybe go down and drink beer there once of these days with office buddies.

DO_YOU_BJ
25-08-2008, 05:43 PM
DVD sellers lar now where got ppl sell vcd :confused:

hahahaha ya ya ur rite....
Wah, bank also involved liao....good good......some will need financial assistance for sure....

uobboss
25-08-2008, 07:24 PM

Bro FL Slayer,
Are you are talking about moonlighting fl or fb ?

Pls bear in mind they are here for a short period and need to maximize their income . I heard they paid their agents 3 to 5 k sgd to get visa here and that is excluding air fare . Most of them took loan with high interest from the agents to get the visa and upon returning they got a huge debt to pay . Their families do not know what jobs they are doing and may literally get beaten to death if the family finds out .

Moonlighting FL
There was a PRC factory worker who was moonlighting as fl and just went back recently . The TS gave out ctc's during her stay here . Some samsters even went to her hostel for bonking .

Fuck buddy
Some of the samsters here whom KC the FTs colleagues and keep them as FB during their employment here .

It all depends on the samster .

1)If they wanna help the ft maximise their income during their stay here they will try to help intro to samsters here .

2)If they wanna keep her for themselves . They will try to help the ft with their own pockets .

Are you the selfish type but with deep pockets or the sincere wanna help her but pocket not deep enough type ??

ekemono
25-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Hi bro FL Slayer,

What priceless and all the beer promoter, 4D seller is about??... You mean our Fresh 36C Beautician Xiao Rui has change job? She promote Heineken or not? I dun buy 4D lei. :p

fl_slayer
26-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Hi bro FL Slayer,

What priceless and all the beer promoter, 4D seller is about??... You mean our Fresh 36C Beautician Xiao Rui has change job? She promote Heineken or not? I dun buy 4D lei. :p

lol, did not know that a simple thread like this can arouse intrest,

my point i like to bring across is try to hook up a beer promoter or 4d seller not selling sex but hook them up in bed. morale of the story is u can bed her not using money and other bro want to upp her even with money also cannot therefore 'priceless'

money is not everything not forgetting man are hunter by nature:D

uobboss
26-08-2008, 12:44 AM
lol, did not know that a simple thread like this can arouse intrest,

my point i like to bring across is try to hook up a beer promoter or 4d seller not selling sex but hook them up in bed. morale of the story is u can bed her not using money and other bro want to upp her even with money also cannot therefore 'priceless'

money is not everything not forgetting man are hunter by nature:D

Sorry if i sound crude .

But upping becos you kc the girl and got free sex with boasting rights ? But the girl got false hope ?

Or upping becos you really like the girl and wish to proceed further with her ?

Prickly
26-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Takes two hands to clap

If each other feels good being with each other, then guess thats "priceless"

As matter of fact, this is temporary and always ended up with no futures

Prickly
26-08-2008, 01:19 AM

So do you have a "priceless" XX with you?
Care to share with us your rendenvous?

fl_slayer
26-08-2008, 01:26 AM
Sorry if i sound crude .

But upping becos you kc the girl and got free sex with boasting rights ? But the girl got false hope ?

is ok bro, guess is a ego thing............
i am not handsome enough to have this type of tyst, but bros around me all have 'priceless' lable beside them.

is more like a IN thing to me, cause bro around me always have this type of lobang

Prickly
26-08-2008, 01:43 AM
i am not handsome enough to have this type of tyst, but bros around me all have 'priceless' lable beside them.

is more like a IN thing to me, cause bro around me always have this type of lobang

SBF bros???

Can I join you guys?

I've been jobless for months, don't mind meeting up
PM me!

uobboss
26-08-2008, 03:39 AM

Well i do not have the face/body/wallet/age/eq to play the priceless game .
Upping gongli or angelina jolie would be priceless in my books . :p
Some guys have all the luck .
No use envying them .
人比人,气死人

X_plorer
26-08-2008, 07:42 AM
Still have.. PRC waitress in restaurant, PRC retail sales and many more.. I've tried a PRC waitress, but unable to bonk her in the end, yet the feel is so good.. It is totally a brand new feel.. And most of all, they are not so money minded as those FL, so using money to buy them will ends up in a big tight slap.

fl_slayer
26-08-2008, 08:05 AM
Still have.. PRC waitress in restaurant, PRC retail sales and many more.. I've tried a PRC waitress, but unable to bonk her in the end, yet the feel is so good.. It is totally a brand new feel.. And most of all, they are not so money minded as those FL, so using money to buy them will ends up in a big tight slap.

if have a chance. will like to upp prc hair stylist:D

saleman
26-08-2008, 08:07 AM
They may ask for gift like hp, branded stuff, etc in return. I encoutered one asked me for a N95 after bonking her twice. She will said her hp too old and not working well

saleman
26-08-2008, 08:09 AM

Lately I saw a chio MILF selling kind of 壮阳药 in GL. I approached me and I said I will buy provided I can experience it on her. She ran away :eek::D

ekemono
26-08-2008, 08:28 AM
They may ask for gift like hp, branded stuff, etc in return. I encoutered one asked me for a N95 after bonking her twice. She will said her hp too old and not working well

Well, I guess at end of the day, nothing is for free

Lately I saw a chio MILF selling kind of 壮阳药 in GL. I approached me and I said I will buy provided I can experience it on her. She ran away :eek::D

lol.., this is funny bro.

fl_slayer
26-08-2008, 08:30 AM

hmm sound like i have a new target.....wahahaha:cool:

mycock
26-08-2008, 09:03 AM
What about those selling cigerrate ?

fl_slayer
26-08-2008, 09:25 AM

walau...... i only aiming at 4d seller and beer promoter only lei, later u guys also suggest hawker selling wanton noodles, prc picking up tin cans, prc cleaner.....etc

faintz..............:confused::eek::confused:

Angel.Janus
26-08-2008, 09:47 AM

dunno why, all those I saw selling cigarettes are those Malay abangs.. cannot see any chio or MILF PRCs leh...

maybe diff timing or locations...

bangala69
26-08-2008, 10:34 AM
SBF bros???

Can I join you guys?

I've been jobless for months, don't mind meeting up
PM me!

bro Prickly... I oso been jobless for years liao (no joke.... until now I no longer considered myself jobless but retired liao).... me oso want to meet up too.... can I, senior SBF bros out there?

on the priceless lobang.... me oso seen a very sweet young thing selling beer at a kopitiam at West Coast beside got a 7-11 and postbox i think... opposite Ginza plaza i.e back of the Wet Market undergoing renovation now.... will check the block number if got people interested..she a bit big frame but really sweet and always in yellow..... me always beo her until my OC fxxked me for staring at her.... cos near my house... so cannot go and try KC her..... if she is a FL will surely on her one lah even at $120..

TS, hope u dun just wanna join the priceless trend just to boost your ego hor cos what comes around go around... take care.

BTW where is club 25 TS ?

uobboss
26-08-2008, 12:42 PM
walau...... i only aiming at 4d seller and beer promoter only lei, later u guys also suggest hawker selling wanton noodles, prc picking up tin cans, prc cleaner.....etc

faintz..............:confused::eek::confused:

Psssst,

Give you new target .

Some of the PRC lady taxi driver not bad .

fl_slayer
26-08-2008, 12:44 PM
BTW where is club 25 TS ?[/QUOTE]

is at one degree 15, :D next to paradise island

aczeta76
26-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Psssst,

Give you new target .

Some of the PRC lady taxi driver not bad .

U mean can call booking line and request for lady driver??

ekemono
26-08-2008, 01:08 PM

if possible can we include the vital statistic? Skin tone? hair length? CFM face?

hello hello.. :p

aczeta76
26-08-2008, 01:15 PM
if possible can we include the vital statistic? Skin tone? hair length? CFM face?

That one maybe need to do online booking and look through profile 1st.

starletq
26-08-2008, 01:19 PM

Ya! some PRC girls, go for real love

uobboss
26-08-2008, 02:13 PM

That one maybe need to do online booking and look through profile 1st.

Actually i had twice encountered prc/local milf drivers but both time with GF so did not have chance to try for ctcs . Maybe the more daring ones have tried ? Some of the samsters here are taxi drivers maybe they can shed some light on this ? Maybe they will implement online lady taxi driver profile for advance booking through online? :D

fl_slayer
26-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Actually i had twice encountered prc/local milf drivers but both time with GF so did not have chance to try for ctcs . Maybe the more daring ones have tried ? Some of the samsters here are taxi drivers maybe they can shed some light on this ? Maybe they will implement online lady taxi driver profile for advance booking through online? :D

omg now upgrade to prc driver

walabis
27-08-2008, 08:10 AM
omg now upgrade to prc driver
BTW have found your priceless gem yet ? :p

fl_slayer
27-08-2008, 10:17 AM
BTW have found your priceless gem yet ? :p

priceless sg have priceless prc dun have sigh...............

bangala69
27-08-2008, 11:08 AM
priceless sg have priceless prc dun have sigh...............

greedy greedy greedy.... got FB, got priceless sg and now want priceless PRC.... then what.... priceless ban ga la.... :D

treasure your OC lah.... during your last 24 hours of your life.... you will not be reminscing your priceless possession but telling your wife how much u loved her and your children or maybe.... u could be telling your wife not to step on the tube of the oxygen tank(cos that is her revenge to u for seeking priceless in the past) .... kekeke

Just joking hor bro slayer..... dun be angry

btw i still cant find club 25 :rolleyes:

wahlau_7
27-08-2008, 11:35 AM

There's one IMHO quite a chio beer promoter at this GL Lor 23 kopitiam opposite the car wash. Whenever I go for my car wash and while waiting for it to be done, will go and sit at the coffeeshop; order coffee and do some "eyes" exercises. Lots of MILF around and then will notice her very busy moving around in her working green T-shirt (forget whether it's Heineken or Carlsberg). Fellow bros who have been to this kopitiam and seen her, can opinion whether you think she is chio or not. How would you rate her looks? Let me start by rating her looks at a 7/10.

aczeta76
27-08-2008, 11:44 AM
There's one IMHO quite a chio beer promoter at this GL Lor 23 kopitiam opposite the car wash. Whenever I go for my car wash and while waiting for it to be done, will go and sit at the coffeeshop; order coffee and do some "eyes" exercises. Lots of MILF around and then will notice her very busy moving around in her working green T-shirt (forget whether it's Heineken or Carlsberg). Fellow bros who have been to this kopitiam and seen her, can opinion whether you think she is chio or not. How would you rate her looks? Let me start by rating her looks at a 7/10.

She the one I am beoing... Swee... Rating 7.5/10

I remember it is Carlsberg.. Me always run into her at the toliet area and have to squeese pass her..Muz make eye ctc next time...

Existentialism
27-08-2008, 11:48 AM
What's the definition of "priceless"? I think we better make this clear.

Priceless defines a girl who is a "undecided" FL or a non-FL and you are able to up her. She has somewhat decided to only sleep with you (or exclusively with a few bros). And she remains unavailable to anyone else at any price, only because she's simply not on the open market.

So remember, "priceless" is just a term for a FL who has a very limited clientele or is exclusive to you.:p

So when you up your "priceless" girl, you still must pay her for that session. That must always be the way. She's "priceless" because nobody else can pay her for a session, only you. It is not free!:rolleyes:

If you don't pay her in cash, what's the currency you're using for the tryst?? Love? Care? Affection? No right.

That's why I agree with bro uobboss...

Everyone wants something in return. If it's not cash, it's love and affection.
So if you are getting a "priceless" only so you can brag about getting free sex, remember, she would have already emotionally endeared herself to you. You would have led her on with false hopes. It's going to get complicating.

So choose your currency. Is it Sing dollars or Emotional ties?:eek:

They are not toys we can make use of and discard them when we see another toy. Nobody is. So please, let's not glorify this "priceless" term. It not a prize or trophy. Nor is it a competition, or a quest for a badge of honour or manhood. It's just a nice arrangement that benefits you and her. Nothing more, nothing less.

And remember, pay cash and she'll be your "priceless". Don't pay and she becomes your "girlfriend".:eek:

Thanks for reading

wahlau_7
27-08-2008, 11:50 AM
She the one I am beoing... Swee... Rating 7.5/10

I remember it is Carlsberg.. Me always run into her at the toliet area and have to squeese pass her..Muz make eye ctc next time...

Start drinking more Carlsberg and you will become her regular and easier to make eye contact and who knows....;)

aczeta76
27-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Start drinking more Carlsberg and you will become her regular and easier to make eye contact and who knows....;)

Erhh... me wine drinker. Anyway, me afraid of PRICELESS... contented to pay for some GFE when looking at such short term ahem...(This does not apply to the longer term onces who I have KC with)

So I juz enjoy eye-candy loh.. same as beoing OL near my office areas.

fl_slayer
27-08-2008, 12:29 PM
What's the definition of "priceless"? I think we better make this clear.

Priceless defines a girl who is a "undecided" FL or a non-FL and you are able to up her. She has somewhat decided to only sleep with you (or exclusively with a few bros). And she remains unavailable to anyone else at any price, only because she's simply not on the open market.

So remember, "priceless" is just a term for a FL who has a very limited clientele or is exclusive to you.:p

So when you up your "priceless" girl, you still must pay her for that session. That must always be the way. She's "priceless" because nobody else can pay her for a session, only you. It is not free!:rolleyes:

If you don't pay her in cash, what's the currency you're using for the tryst?? Love? Care? Affection? No right.

That's why I agree with bro uobboss...

. So please, let's not glorify this "priceless" term. It not a prize or trophy. Nor is it a competition, or a quest for a badge of honour or manhood. It's just a nice arrangement that benefits you and her. Nothing more, nothing less.

And remember, pay cash and she'll be your "priceless". Don't pay and she becomes your "girlfriend".:eek:

Thanks for reading

hmm "priceless" dun have to be fl in first place. y r u so upset about this issue? no right or wrong in this topic.be happy bro , we care and share:D

ekemono
27-08-2008, 01:10 PM
So please, let's not glorify this "priceless" term. It not a prize or trophy. Nor is it a competition, or a quest for a badge of honour or manhood. It's just a nice arrangement that benefits you and her. Nothing more, nothing less.

Aiyo....., bro. No need to say until like so upset like that. Our TS haven't even hook up one yet. He just curious to the surrounding things happening and ask about.
But since he had started to ask then it is also good, for now he knows taxi driver also got priceless PRC :p:p

Existentialism
27-08-2008, 01:22 PM
Actually not upset la. Sorry if i sounded that way Bo FL slayer and bro ekmono. Just maybe a little worried that others might construe it that way. My bad:D:p

All's good. Have fun guys. Be happy, get lucky!:p

Thanks for reading
PS: PRC taxi drivers also got meh??

fl_slayer
27-08-2008, 01:44 PM
All's good. Have fun guys. Be happy, get lucky!:p

Thanks for reading
PS: PRC taxi drivers also got meh??

precisely, the topic is not only gl prc it involve all the way to prc taxi driver,as long as they are prc and become ur "priceless" huat arrr.......:D

Existentialism
27-08-2008, 01:52 PM
precisely, the topic is not only gl prc it involve all the way to prc taxi driver,as long as they are prc and become ur "priceless" huat arrr.....

Ok, got it bro.

But I still think better pay (a token sum) ley:o

Because I think it's better to pay for the feeling, if not must play with feelings:p:D

Thanks for reading

ekemono
27-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Actually not upset la. Sorry if i sounded that way Bo FL slayer and bro ekmono. Just maybe a little worried that others might construe it that way. My bad:D:p

nah.. no problem bro. all is for fun to cheer our day:)

uobboss
27-08-2008, 05:03 PM
precisely, the topic is not only gl prc it involve all the way to prc taxi driver,as long as they are prc and become ur "priceless" huat arrr.......:D

Paging for Bro monkey ,

Can help sound out the lady prc taxi drivers through ur network of friends .:D

civiccat
28-08-2008, 01:27 AM
Paging for Bro monkey ,

Can help sound out the lady prc taxi drivers through ur network of friends .:D

hi bro uobboss, to the best of my knowledge i dont think any prc taxi drivers.

I am a taxi driver with comfort btw.

:)

Dancing
28-08-2008, 02:12 AM

So remember, "priceless" is just a term for a FL who has a very limited clientele or is exclusive to you.

Everyone wants something in return. If it's not cash, it's love and affection.
So if you are getting a "priceless" only so you can brag about getting free sex, remember, she would have already emotionally endeared herself to you. You would have led her on with false hopes. It's going to get complicating.

So choose your currency. Is it Sing dollars or Emotional ties?:eek:

They are not toys we can make use of and discard them when we see another toy. Nobody is. So please, let's not glorify this "priceless" term. It not a prize or trophy. Nor is it a competition, or a quest for a badge of honour or manhood. It's just a nice arrangement that benefits you and her. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks for reading

Bro, I really like what u have post. Upped u 5 dancing points for it:D

Monkey4
28-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Bro, I really like what u have post. Upped u 5 dancing points for it:D

me too.... me up u 5 bananas points tomolo... bro Existentialism.

Good point!!!!!!!

:cool:

aczeta76
28-08-2008, 09:35 AM

hahaha... wonder if I took your cab b4. I nvr see any chio PRC cab driver but did see one swee bus driver on 131 route a few weeks back... stopped at traffic light next to the bus and whow... looks quite swee, long hair, late 20s..

fl_slayer
28-08-2008, 10:38 AM

guess prc cab driver is a myth after all:D

denden7070
28-08-2008, 11:34 AM
can any kind soul tell me what is priceless har:D

Existentialism
28-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Bro, I really like what u have post.

me too.... me up u 5 bananas points tomolo... bro Existentialism.

Good point!!!!!!!

Thank you my brothers. Looks like I'll soon have a virgin point to return the favour back to you.

Hahaha I'll be giving you guys my virgin upping experience. Now that's priceless!! Hahaha:D:D:p

Thanks for reading

fl_slayer
28-08-2008, 12:08 PM

haha, master of the priceless is here......emperor denden and his "priceless"(see his signature so envy.......)

Dancing
29-08-2008, 01:24 AM
haha, master of the priceless is here......emperor denden and his "priceless"(see his signature so envy.......)

Yah lor, seeing so many kc kings and prince and duke around recently, I think I better continue my siggy and hide in a mountain hole....

denden7070
30-08-2008, 02:54 AM

my meaning of priceless is.....not found in the forum:D:D:p didnt you see one of my priceless become damage very steep:D all oso becos of the super KC king

broken_vow
31-08-2008, 08:07 AM
I hope I dun get zapped for saying this but this is sincerely from the bottom of my heart. I have many friends who played or are playing games with gals of different nationalities especially PRCs and they seems to be extremely happy when they succeeded in going to bed with these gals and will boast of their conquest during our next gathering. I abhored this feeling of making the whole thing seems like a HUNT where my friends are like the HUNTERs whilst the gals are the PREYs. After the successful hunt, they seems to like gotten a trophy and then eye on another HUNT.

I sincerely hope that in the search for SEX, there is no need to break a gal heart on enroute to her pussy. Just pay for SEX with those FLs and do not break anyone heart where necessary.

Imagine if you were a PRC who may not have met many nice guys around in your life... how would you feel if you found out subsequently you were merely a PREY and nothing else. All the sweet talks are just simply methods to get u to open up your legs.

TS, if you have a daughter, would u like your daughter to be a PRICELESS target when she matures into a fine lady in due course?

Get REAL..... I am not a hypocrite and that's why I dun play KC game but I did ended up getting hurt in the process but that does not mean I should exact revenge on all PRC gals from now on.

ekemono
31-08-2008, 01:27 PM

I hope I dun get zapped for saying this but this is sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

I sincerely hope that in the search for SEX, there is no need to break a gal heart on enroute to her pussy. Just pay for SEX with those FLs and do not break anyone heart where necessary.

You may not get zapped for speaking out your tots but you may get zapped for seriously going out of topic.
I understand you are trying to save the world but pls spend 2 mins to digest the opening thread before you change into the red underwear and fly off here to rescue us.

hornygoat
31-08-2008, 04:30 PM
You may not get zapped for speaking out your tots but you may get zapped for seriously going out of topic.
I understand you are trying to save the world but pls spend 2 mins to digest the opening thread before you change into the red underwear and fly off here to rescue us.

This section is titled "Matters of the heart".

ekemono
31-08-2008, 05:32 PM
This section is titled "Matters of the heart".

True. But when the compass points to the wrong direction, izzit effective?

fl_slayer
31-08-2008, 11:29 PM
my meaning of priceless is.....not found in the forum:p didnt you see one of my priceless become damage very steep:D all oso becos of the super KC king

errr..... emperor denden is handsome enough to kill all FL or prc gers with his signature smile and sweet talk. therefore he is the 'priceless' emperor.

Wooden_Handle
01-09-2008, 01:24 AM
Bro, dont think there is any PRC taxi driver, but still can find something free as I got this big cab lady driver want to drive me ard in her offday.

I nvr see any chio PRC cab driver ..

Wooden_Handle
01-09-2008, 01:26 AM
Bro got some young chicks in amk coffee shop, may be can try or else the senior citizens there get first blood liao.

fl_slayer
05-09-2008, 01:03 AM
hmmm papaya is throne the prince of 'priceless'

if her priceless are becoming a fl., i will be the first one to bonk her.

dear papaya, please name a price.....

walabis
05-09-2008, 08:16 AM
hmmm papaya is throne the prince of 'priceless'

if her priceless are becoming a fl., i will be the first one to bonk her.

dear papaya, please name a price.....

you like dat good meh ? :D

DO_YOU_BJ
05-09-2008, 08:38 AM
True. But when the compass points to the wrong direction, izzit effective?

Bro, you toking about the whole compass or the compass needle ah???? hahahaha

Clit_LickeR
05-09-2008, 09:08 AM
proudly present beer promoter,

woah.. almost mistaken for a GEM...
wondering how nice if could get a part time FL beer promoter,
book a htl, ask her to pun on her uniform.. sip a little beer.. kiss a little bit.. etc..
lagi best, instead of the usual hot/cold or even coke bbbj, BEER bbbj for a change! (it will be BBBBJ - additional B!) :D

Thinking about this esp so early in the morning... raging hormones... :p

aczeta76
12-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Saw the chio Heneiken promoter at L23 again...

I think I will start going to drink beer there... bored since retired and maybe will get lucky.. anyone know her name??

Saw some chio 4D seller too so I know why some of you are keen on them

Spiderboy
13-09-2008, 02:53 AM
you guys go drink beer for the ladies ah....
no wonder they say sex sells!! :D