PDA

View Full Version : 10 Tips for bros who just started in chionging ktvs and joints.

jojogigi
01-09-2008, 03:40 AM
After i read the rules for the WLs. I have a set of tips for bros who started chionging.

Rule 1: Never fall in love with a WL, they are here to make money. Often we do make mistakes of falling in love when that GFE hits you. But on the safe side .don't. How often do WLs marry us sg guys? yes they are cases but definitely not much.

Rule 2: Don't believe everything they say. Their job is to entertain customers.
they might say they love you, like you or what. But remember its their job. (but there are cases where they do fall in love)

Rule 3: Don't spend too much time on them. Work and making money (family) is utmost importance. You can always have girls running after money when you are rich but you can't have money running after girls.

Rule 4: They normally have alot of guys for them. You are NOT the special one. In most cases the special one is money.

Rule 5: Always try to pay for their services. Foc doesn't mean its good, always comes with a price afterwards (although sometimes its really foc)

Rule 6: When they start to lend money from you. you know you have to stop contact. Unless you really know her very very well.

Rule 7: If you really loved that particular WL. Don't overspend money on her.
Sometimes she's just there for money only. never love.

Rule 8: Its all entertainment in this places. Not SDU. Not places for finding your wife.

Rule 9: Always cap ur little bro. (you might not want any little yous or some disease

Rule 10 : Try to follow the above.

anyway im not perfect. i still broke some of the rules. LOL

longwinter
01-09-2008, 03:51 AM
nice thread u created, will uppz u tml for ur efforts. ;)

ekemono
01-09-2008, 10:36 AM
After the excellent post by bro ramon, we have again reached another milestone. Next up will have to wait for some KC expert to start a "101 tips on KC-ing a working gal".... And that will pull everyone to this dept. :D

ekemono
01-09-2008, 10:41 AM
@ bro jojogigi,

Good effort. Hav up you.
I dun want to be fussy here but are you able to write some past experiences as examples displaying the use of the tips given so that we can better relate to and implement the 10 commandment.

aczeta76
01-09-2008, 10:51 AM
@ bro jojogigi,

Good effort. Hav up you.
I dun want to be fussy here but are you able to write some past experiences as examples displaying the use of the tips given so that we can better relate to and implement the 10 commandment.

Erh Bro.. u retired liao arh?

TS, good thread but I believe that above points applies to all working girls.

I like your exclusions, esp for

they might say they love you, like you or what. But remember its their job. (but there are cases where they do fall in love)

To me, It is a dream.. so while we can enjoy it, we need to know when to wake up and come back to the real world where fairy tales dun exists:p

ekemono
01-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Erh Bro.. u retired liao arh?

TS, good thread but I believe that above points applies to all working girls.

I like your exclusions, esp for

To me, It is a dream.. so while we can enjoy it, we need to know when to wake up and come back to the real world where fairy tales dun exists:p

Golden tub wash hand liao.
Already long time never go there, may not remember the direction to go..Wahahaha (Talk cock :p)

bro, I am abit curious. You like the exclusion in bold but you wrote that fairy tales dun exist. care to share your view on this?

aczeta76
01-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Golden tub wash hand liao.
Already long time never go there, may not remember the direction to go..Wahahaha (Talk cock :p)

bro, I am abit curious. You like the exclusion in bold but you wrote that fairy tales dun exist. care to share your view on this?

Well.. put it this way.

You may really fall in love with each other so in a FT ending, you get marreid happily and life goes on.

In real life, U may not be able to get married b'coz of Govt rules, parental objections, $$ issues etc

Even if you are married, issues with the past may surface so not all will have happy ending... Making them fall in love with you in only the beginning... many hurdles remains and unless u are really to uproot yourself and move to somewhere where lesser people will know her past...sighz...

For my case, practicality took precedence in the end. I know my gal cannot carry herself well in the functions that i muz attend and also my position does not allow for the "possibility" that people may know about her past.

Those who do not have as much of an issue with image may have a easier way out

This is why I prefer to be (At Most) juz a little more than friends with Li Wei and some other WL whom I am closer with... no love and talk of future marriage but we can always be friends for life.

ekemono
01-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Well.. put it this way.

Understand the situation that you are in. It will not be easy or even impossible to work it out.

Even with an avearge Joe, I feel the greatest hurdle he has to clear is within himself, and that is he has to be very mindful not to let her past affects the present and future. And it really doesn't mean more love equals to more mindfulness. It is how much Joe believes this marriage can work out, and his other condition is the sensitivity of his spouse.
It will be easy for Joe to be highly motivated, but when the situation calls for a test, tendency for all hell break loose is high. It would take an immortal-like discipline to be consistent in this area of self control. Not many can do it, including me.

Midnightiger
01-09-2008, 12:45 PM
After i read the rules for the WLs. I have a set of tips for bros who started chionging.
Good job done here. But the realistic part is that;

Rule 1: Never fall in love with a WL, they are here to make money. Often we do make mistakes of falling in love when that GFE hits you. But on the safe side .don't. How often do WLs marry us sg guys? yes they are cases but definitely not much.
A bro in love will always think that he will be in the minority group.

Like I said, a bro in love will think that he will be in the minority group.

Rule 4: They normally have alot of guys for them. You are NOT the special one. In most cases the special one is money.
A bro in love will always think he is the special one.

Rule 5: Always try to pay for their services. Foc doesn't mean its good, always comes with a price afterwards (although sometimes its really foc)
Like I said, a bro in love will always think he is the special one.

Just like everyone, they'll break the rules.

naemlo
01-09-2008, 12:57 PM

For all the tips u mentioned, there is a way to make u think its alright to fall for WL.

"She is different from other gers"

ekemono
01-09-2008, 04:44 PM
Ohhhhhh..., I tot it was..
I printed out and file in :(

Can someone pls confirm. I am running out of A4 paper. :D

ffff
01-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the tips :)

longwinter
01-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Actually sumtime it is really hard not to fall into the KC trap when the lady treats u very nice and different, and also when the gal happen to be ur type of gal.

But l must agree wif u guys, tat there are too many problems in the r/s le. $$$ issues, Trust, parents objection, the looks and mouth of the ppl ard u, worries, Too many problems liao...Such R/s will really give u hell and drive u crazy, man.

That is why sumtime l feel that how nice it will be if they are not in this profession, but sad to say, if they are not in this profession, l doubt they will wan to noe or get involved wif me. :p

ramon
01-09-2008, 07:01 PM
Actually sumtime it is really hard not to fall into the KC trap when the lady treats u very nice and different, and also when the gal happen to be ur type of gal.

When a gal treat you nice and KC you - YOU ENJOY IT!!!!

When you want to KC a gal - TREAT IT AS A GAME!!! You may win or you may lose but it's all for fun, remember, don't use your heart, use your brain to strategise.

longwinter
01-09-2008, 07:27 PM

When you want to KC a gal - TREAT IT AS A GAME!!! You may win or you may lose but it's all for fun, remember, don't use your heart, use your brain to strategise.

l tink l have alot more to see and learn fro senior brothers here. :o

natsuki
01-09-2008, 07:32 PM

Hmmm... KC is just a game... Hard to know who's the winner if both r good players... It all started sweet.... but u'll never know when it will turn sour... Remain a distance from people u dun wish to hurt, will be better... Infact, no one enjoys being hurt... :)

High till Dry
01-09-2008, 08:27 PM
nice thread TS. Wish some of my bros can see this... :D

Wooden_Handle
04-09-2008, 01:14 AM
I think Sis you are in minority, with KC also trying for minimal damage, but most PRC will KC plus packs of lies as well.
They told you their story and stressed you SPECIAL ONE thats why you know but actually the whole conversation was well rehearsed with many bros also.

Another WL told me she will not do it she on top and will never let others lick her as she will cum, but only to SPECICAL ONE she will, but thanks to Sammy, all was reviewed here.

Hmmm... KC is just a game... :)

wodemama
04-09-2008, 05:58 AM
Rule 4,5 and 9 is the most important rules to adhere to! But the other rules are equally important to remember!Thanks for sharing bro

DO_YOU_BJ
04-09-2008, 09:11 AM
Bro jojogigi, well said but i added some comments in there hope you dun mind...but was a solid SUTRA to be used.....

After i read the rules for the WLs. I have a set of tips for bros who started chionging. I appreciate your post bro but pls allow me to add some comments in RED & note it isnt meant to be personal.

Rule 1: Never fall in love with a WL, they are here to make money. Often we do make mistakes of falling in love when that GFE hits you. But on the safe side .don't. How often do WLs marry us sg guys? yes they are cases but definitely not much.How many have not heard of these rules??? I am not rebutting this rule but honestly, it's the most common knowledge anyone will know without asking!

they might say they love you, like you or what. But remember its their job. (but there are cases where they do fall in love)Totally agree, WLs KC to make a living but they do kenna KCed too...there are predators on both sides of the coin

Rule 3: Don't spend too much time on them. Work and making money (family) is utmost importance. You can always have girls running after money when you are rich but you can't have money running after girls.Billion dollar rule bro...kudos

Rule 4: They normally have alot of guys for them. You are NOT the special one. In most cases the special one is money.Yes and no. From personal sexperience, they r humans too. When in this line, like all humans, we will need emotional support...if they find that someone that can fulfill their HUMAN needs, they'll forgo the $$$$ part and get another sucker to fulfill the $$$$ part

Rule 5: Always try to pay for their services. Foc doesn't mean its good, always comes with a price afterwards (although sometimes its really foc)Very dependant on the cheongster bro...for me, I've stopped paying since i progressed into the KTV/HFJs world

Rule 6: When they start to lend money from you. you know you have to stop contact. Unless you really know her very very well.Totally agree stamp chop!

Sometimes she's just there for money only. never love.Very true , but again, there's this minority...I was a victim of this minority bro.

Rule 8: Its all entertainment in this places. Not SDU. Not places for finding your wife.Like HeartBreakKid siggy, KTVs is where we find true love.....ya in your dreams man...but just remember to wake up hor

Rule 9: Always cap ur little bro. (you might not want any little yous or some diseaseYES YES VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Benji991977
04-09-2008, 11:20 PM
hey bro good thread u got started!
cheers.

speedyboy
05-09-2008, 11:50 AM

Rule 3: Don't spend too much time on them. Work and making money (family) is utmost importance. You can always have girls running after money when you are rich but you can't have money running after girls.

Rule 6: When they start to lend money from you. you know you have to stop contact. Unless you really know her very very well.

Rule 8: Its all entertainment in this places. Not SDU. Not places for finding your wife.

Rule 9: Always cap ur little bro. (you might not want any little yous or some disease

hheheee...i only got 2 rules.

rule 1: play, fuck and forget

rule 2: dun forget rule 1

:D

ANLF
05-09-2008, 07:43 PM

Nice sia.....Believe all the rule do suit us...
Tks for sharing....:)

kiko
07-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Besides the 10 tips , i would like to add also. New bros, never bring the china ktv gal out shopping .. 1 trip can be minimum 200 dollars,, i also once a new cheongster kanna twice. The china gal want to meet me at city plaza, then we look around the place.. then she ask to go into a jewellery shop take a look, look for quite a while , then she say bao bei buy for me this , very nice cost only $250, my heart soften buy for her,, after that day , she stopped answer my call and reply sms.. i feel cheated.. My next point is those old bird at ktv will tell u she just arrive want to seat with u , all these i dont believe, its up to u to believe, u can tell from their body language. 3rd point , never give your tips early , once u give the gal, she will not come back., she can tell u , she got a few tables to collect tips and thats the reason she want to collect early maybe at the time of 10pm for example.. the moment u give , she will not be back! Only give tips , when u are about to leave!

ekemono
07-09-2008, 02:14 PM
only $250, my heart soften buy for her,, after that day , she stopped answer my call and reply sms.. i feel cheated..

she can tell u , she got a few tables to collect tips and thats the reason she want to collect early maybe at the time of 10pm for example.. the moment u give , she will not be back! Only give tips , when u are about to leave!

Bro, feel sad for your $205 lost.
Actually IMHO, when we deal with working gals, those that can "have fun" with you will already have laid you the first few visit to them. Most likely in those nitespot area it is supper and straight to hotel81, no connection with shopping.

Also, if the gal tells you she needs some tips cos she is going off to another customer's table, it is a simply telling you Goodbye. It is not a bad thing unless you die die must have her. If she sit only awhile, then just tip her lesser. There are plentiful more gals to sit with you.
In KTV scene, you always win some and loose some. Most important is to go with the flow. You are there to have fun not build up frustration.

theUnforgotten
07-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Good TIPS!

Though when we are always in the situation ourselves.

WE ALWAYS THINK THOSE RULES DONT APPLY TO US

having seen experiences like this , always remember Play , then Pay. Dont go looking for Girlfriend or wife there,

wodemama
08-09-2008, 03:46 AM
Good TIPS!

Though when we are always in the situation ourselves.

WE ALWAYS THINK THOSE RULES DONT APPLY TO US

having seen experiences like this , always remember Play , then Pay. Dont go looking for Girlfriend or wife there,

Yes, this is something which will come back to hunt most of us when we actually falling into the kc trap.

We can laugh at those who fall into the trap and tell ourselve we will not be like the rest of them and stuff but when theres this feeling, one will bound to fall into the trap,its akin to falling into an abyss where there is no ending.

hole_me
15-09-2008, 11:59 AM
wow reading this forum really enlighten me man.. i began to addicted to this place.. hahaha

i still hope if there is any successful stories out there .. pls share. of course u can omit those sexual parts but then share process of 1st getting knowing each other, dating process and life after marriage..

ar-di-os

jojogigi
15-09-2008, 03:43 PM
@ bro jojogigi,

Good effort. Hav up you.

have. rule 2. if they really love you. they wont ask money from you. yes maybe you'll treat them food and buy little gifts. And many times WLs have ask money. Even my so-called prc gf i still pay for her sex. I can get it foc but i don't want to throw myself the chance of falling in love. FOC always has something attached to you. It gives you the feeling of falling in love and thus suceptible to traps.

rule 4. go check ur so-called gf msges. if she don't even allow u to see whats on her phone. you are definitely not the special one. lol

rule 6. once a viet ask me to lend her 100. another time ask again. i ask her go fly vietnam kite. she also say i her hubby la... etc... but i found she has 2 more lovers (luckily i dun even like her)

rule 7. sometimes i spend abit of money on my prc girlfriend. somehow she treats me better on that day... Nvr spend... face black black. LOL not money or wat!!

supposedly to go out with a WL. I just ask her how much should i spend on her. she said 1k-2k. LOL. i say when i have the money then i go out. There's nothing wrong with her. Just to prove quite a number of them are for money.

anyway thanks for the compliments. You guys should share some experiences. i have shared mine.... woot.

DO_YOU_BJ
15-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Actually, I wont say the REAL deal doesnt exist.
Just that, yes they dun take $$$ from you and all that but the conclusion will be something that the 2 of u will be difficult to escape.
If they really do love you or you are someone who is of STATUS in their hearts, if may also result in a win/win situation for both.
It aint gonna be easy but least you both get wat you want.
Try to convert the relationship into BEST FBs
Like that, you both get the best of both worlds & no one gets cheated in the end.
There's no commitments like in any other relationship.
Yes, hard like i said but if you two could strike a cord, then you're in for a wonderful time.
Even when she goes back, still can be damn good pals, imagine going to her province for a holiday, personal tour guide etc....again got this FB wif you.
Just dun be cheap but give her a token when you depart.
That, i feel can be the making of a very long term very very close friendship.
Remember to set the terms rite at the beginning.....i give you emotional support & you give me too.
I give you pleasure you give me too.
I dun take money from you & you dun take money from me.
Impossible???? Try on someone that you feel is the rite one...you'll see.

Good Luck folks

jojogigi
16-09-2008, 12:12 AM
Actually, I wont say the REAL deal doesnt exist.
Just that, yes they dun take $$$ from you and all that but the conclusion will be something that the 2 of u will be difficult to escape.
If they really do love you or you are someone who is of STATUS in their hearts, if may also result in a win/win situation for both.
It aint gonna be easy but least you both get wat you want.
Try to convert the relationship into BEST FBs
Like that, you both get the best of both worlds & no one gets cheated in the end.
There's no commitments like in any other relationship.
Yes, hard like i said but if you two could strike a cord, then you're in for a wonderful time.
Even when she goes back, still can be damn good pals, imagine going to her province for a holiday, personal tour guide etc....again got this FB wif you.
Just dun be cheap but give her a token when you depart.
That, i feel can be the making of a very long term very very close friendship.
Remember to set the terms rite at the beginning.....i give you emotional support & you give me too.
I give you pleasure you give me too.
I dun take money from you & you dun take money from me.
Impossible???? Try on someone that you feel is the rite one...you'll see.

Good Luck folks

can la if i look like andy lau. lol

babyceline
25-09-2008, 04:01 PM
I always marvel over how many men fall for cheap china chickens, who dress skimpily and cannot hold themselves well. Looks like the singapore girls need to start learning these sneaky tactics from these PRC chickens (I wouldn't even say counterparts). No sympathies for those who fall into the traps set up by chickens (whichever nationalities) because not only can they not control their small head, they don't seem to control the bigger one up there either.

jojogigi
25-09-2008, 04:41 PM
I always marvel over how many men fall for cheap china chickens, who dress skimpily and cannot hold themselves well. Looks like the singapore girls need to start learning these sneaky tactics from these PRC chickens (I wouldn't even say counterparts). No sympathies for those who fall into the traps set up by chickens (whichever nationalities) because not only can they not control their small head, they don't seem to control the bigger one up there either.

i take offence at ur words. As the TS. cheap china chickens who dress skimpily and cannot hold themselves well. What do you mean by this? You mean Sg girls not cheap meh? Don't dress skimpily meh? The girls don't hold themselves well because they got nothing to hide. Sg girls hold themselves well because they got everything to hide. I'm not siding them. But your words are fuckin insulting. If you are an sg girl. You just gave me another reason to dislike sg girls. Well guys who fall for traps i have every sympathy for them. Cause everyone of us men. fell b4. So don't talk like you some high and mighty person. U have the ultimate characteristic of today's sg girl. even if u are a guy.

DO_YOU_BJ
25-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Why so voilent.
Its ok dude, live and let live.
Understand the basics of human insecurity.
What's the easiest way to do when one looses or is not getting to where they want?
Point out the finger lor.
Dun bother.

Sis, I lover not fighter hahahaha, so before you go pointing your finger out, ask your WOMANKIND here why you gals are getting the boot?
Someone gotta be doin something rite & someone must be screwing everything up for themselves.
Like i told bro azzarro, kenna this kinda PRC KC trap also kum wan
Kenna from a local SG gal, jump off bldg better!

jojogigi
25-09-2008, 05:02 PM
paiseh la... but the words too insulting i buay tahan. Insult not only the ladies and also those men fell for KC trap. Its like insulting every men here in sbf. HAHA

plax*1
25-09-2008, 05:42 PM
You are SPOT ON about Rule 5 - Always try to pay for their services. Foc doesn't mean its good, always comes with a price afterwards (although sometimes its really foc)

Me kena burn many times.... :(

Heart Break Kid
26-09-2008, 10:38 AM
You are SPOT ON about Rule 5 - Always try to pay for their services. Foc doesn't mean its good, always comes with a price afterwards (although sometimes its really foc)

Me kena burn many times.... :(

Of course you can take their intial FOC treat ..after that be smart run far far & dun return to let them chop you :D

btw ..S'pore & Msia women nowaday are no better than PRC girls. Local women also expect financial assistance from men.

For example, S'pore women expect you to sponsor their course fee for a Master degree.

Another example, Msia gf expect to give SGD1,000 to their parents on Chinese New Year.

Nevertheless ...PRC girls still the best. PRC girls... HO :D

Head
26-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Bros here, thanks for all the tips that is given.

jojogigi
26-09-2008, 11:49 AM
sorry. typo

_AXL_
26-09-2008, 01:26 PM
i take offence at ur words. As the TS. cheap china chickens who dress skimpily and cannot hold themselves well. What do you mean by this? You mean Sg girls not cheap meh? Don't dress skimpily meh? The girls don't hold themselves well because they got nothing to hide. Sg girls hold themselves well because they got everything to hide. I'm not siding them. But your words are fuckin insulting. If you are an sg girl. You just gave me another reason to dislike sg girls. Well guys who fall for traps i have every sympathy for them. Cause everyone of us men. fell b4. So don't talk like you some high and mighty person. U have the ultimate characteristic of today's sg girl. even if u are a guy.

relax bro...

u must see the funny side of this sg girl...

first of all, this "polished" sg girl is losing out or picking a fight with "cheap china chickens"... imagine her trying to stand up to a prim and proper china girl... i can only imagine the lopsided score!!! wow, how low sg girls have sunk!!!

secondly, "cheap china chickens" cannot really carry themselves well and yet poses a very big threat to this "well-groomed" sg girl???:confused: hmmm, makes me wonder about the reason... does she really have that smelly a CB for us sg guys to turn to "cheap china chickens"???

suggestion for babyceline is to take a long hard look at herself before she starts to blame others... but i m certain my advice will fall on deaf ears and i suspect she would be blind enough not to see the replies to her post here. cheers.

jojogigi
26-09-2008, 01:46 PM
no la not angry. becos im not siding prc girls but sg girls are getting very unreasonable at times... i know prc or viet girls are unreasonable too sometimes but they don't go out calling sg girls sluts or cleaners no class. which sg girls said it and i hear it in my own ears. sigh. but not all sg girls are bad la. the good ones all taken up. LOL. the fuckedup ones all come in to sbf trying to find if their hubby's cheating or something. ahaahah or in flowerpod act virgin lo. whahahahahh

n733
26-09-2008, 02:29 PM
wahhhh u cheong until can give tips liao ar?then me and your other bro can do what?:p

jojogigi
26-09-2008, 02:36 PM
wahhhh u cheong until can give tips liao ar?then me and your other bro can do what?:p

ahahahahahah so long then u saw my thread... haahhahahaha i talking cock only leh. LOL.

porscheclub
26-09-2008, 03:55 PM
A bit off topic.

Bros & sis. If you have met "proper" PRC girls/men, they are every inch if not every mm better than ours. It traces back to our genes.

The "royal blood" from capital cities like Beijing & Shanghai were traditionally rich & powerful. They are better in terms of physique, features & intelligence. In fact, most of us "Nanyangs" were descendents of poor southern farmers who left China to look for better life here & started off as coolies, "ma jie" etc. While the wealthy ones stayed behind even through the war or return after that. In fact, @ present time, some of these Chinese label us as inferior Chinese....

In my line of work, I've met some very well cultured Chinese intellectuals & individuals. They are very much like the classic English gentlemen & ladies of the East. None of us including me has their level of etiquette. It's probably our upbringing, social skills, education etc. & I feel we shouldn't think too highly of ourselves.

Give a few more years or perhaps another generation & we'll see that the PRC passport is more valuable.

pewpew
06-10-2008, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the tips.

Sad to say, i have a friend that just went to vietnam to marry a vietnamese girl who works in the pub...

hope i don't follow the footstep :(

~iOOi~
10-10-2008, 12:31 AM
For example, S'pore women expect you to sponsor their course fee for a Master degree.

Another example, Msia gf expect to give SGD1,000 to their parents on Chinese New Year.

Is there anything in return?:confused:

FBDfkingBIGdick
15-10-2008, 02:27 AM
well bening a newbie i will defentily heed your warning and try not to break them :D

siberian
15-12-2008, 10:08 PM

thanks for your advise.

ING ING
15-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Nice 10 comandment... Will keep in mind :cool:

black_secret
15-12-2008, 11:47 PM
i may be slow, i may be late ...

But I have to UPZ this post!! Great work bro!

Hulunbeier
01-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Whow...this is a fantastic thread! I wanna share my encounter just last night at a Geylang Joint.

I waited till 1245am for my horse to finish collecting her tips. She came in earlier at 1230am her condition was superb...but 15 mins later, her breath is sanked with beer! She told me she needed to down as customer will not tip her unless she downed beer. Ok..I am ok.

Next with many left over beer she poured another big glass and slurped it down. Actually I plan to have supper (I did not tell her). She said she wanted to puke and only puke when bathing in her own washroom!

Fxxx her as she already took charge of my schedule for past 3 days! And i was pissed.

We left the place and she had customers at the entrance so the natural greetings and huggings. I did not stop and walked straight downstairs. She knew I had walked down. I waited 3 mins and she called to ask where am I? I told her waiting for her downstairs and needed to walk together to the carpark.

She told me too drunk and told me to pick the car and drive to the joint. I just felt like telling her Hey why dun u get a cab home...but being a STUPID nice gentleman, I walked and drive and sent her home.

So she think she high class CB? I was pissed mad cause in PRC I am chauffered and gfs walked with me. This cb although I treat her freaking nice trying to exploit me?

Once I reached home I smsed her the relationship ended when I walked to the car park.

I am fuming mad till today! Worth it? U may classify is it a tiff but I will update what happened....I sent a mass sms on New Year so her name included!

Never Fall in love with a Ang Pai......I did not know she is ang pai!

If just wait in the room till 1250am my as well I went home at 1130pm and have early sleep. Wait for her till 1250am to drive her home? Insane! Some more asked me to take leave as she needed a break from work. So kudos to bro Slider who wrote on ROS << return of service >>

I will not patronise the joint until she is home cause it kind of make me sickly when she sees me...she can limit her tour of duty whenever I step in...taking care of my wallet? Feel? That was the confusion that led me to the 1250am trap! Nabe!

As promised I will update if she smsed or called my bro...my assesment right now is she knows Sing Men Avoidance Theory on Shopping Trip! ha ha!

Hulunbeier
03-01-2009, 12:01 AM
As mentioned, she replied a greetings on New Year to me.

Whow...so I smsed her at 3pm explained why I was so heated...she replied saying she did not really get to know me well and this stuff should be considered trivial. The context is not for her to judge as I have asked many friends on my decision to pick her up is correct...100% Agreed I am Correct.

Ok la...given she is much younger and me continuing the STUPID guy....

Smsed her yesday 01 Jan...ok la...hardworking and working. Plan to see if she had time later in the evening...no time wau so hardworking and so positive.

Called her at 1130am on 02 Jan...HP at first on but need to leave voice mail later changed to OFF mode. SMSed me at 150pm saying just woke up.....haha I think 10 more mins how to finish everything and rushed for work?

Out of my STUPID mind today 02Jan, I smsed her I do not want to suffer in pain! And never kiss my lips and I oredi told myself not to let any KTV gals to touch my lips! Cause I oso wanna act high class! I will abide to this and push off any KTV gals kissing my lips!

Damage to my STUPID act. $900. I know is little to some cause it is not a one month marathon.

Emotional Damage: This feeling of loss hopes had not happened in more than 20 years.

Emo Happiness: Best Luncheon served by PRC...I need to compliment her cause she is better than my PRC galfriend residing in PRC. Also thank you to my male friend CHG for organising this simple luncheon....a lasting memory never to be forgotten...hence the high expectations from her...oops Am I wrong Again??? Anyway is over....cause dun want to go thru that emotional damamge again. Too painful for emotional stress cause it is not the F thing to me at the end of the day.Although F thing could be the process during the courtship!

HCKing
03-01-2009, 11:01 AM
my tip will be if u r new to the scene always chiong with someone experienced who can guide u and pull u back when he see u crossing the line.
rem only look for fun in such places never look for love cos the gals are nt there for love. with their youth, looks and charm u think they r lack of love in their land need to fly all the way down here to find love? think abt it.
but then of cos if u r damn bloody rich with too much money dont knw where to spend then by all mean go and sian them. it'll be real fun. :D

middlerocks
03-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Thanks for sharing.

GreenHorny
14-02-2009, 06:44 PM
No matter KC with ktv gals or sauna gals, dun listen to their life stories. Be it true or not, it will be damn sad and tragic which we Sporeans could never imagine and as the Good Spore Guys, our heart will always soften after hearing that. Once I went ktv in china with a good buddy of mine, this gal who set with him tell him her life story, how she start working at a young age and wash dishes from morning to night, simi lanjiao, we come ktv to happy not watch soap operas sia... and in the end, the gal skip the strip dance part which is part of the deal..
KC is really a fun game, add feeling to the sex process. It is a longer term investment than commercial sex. I love playing this game of KC..haha..
Btw, all experience bros out there, any tips in how to get KC with KTV gals or sauna girls? mind to share.
haha, one of my bros, say that to make a better impression on sauna gals in china, get her to skip the AR process cos they simply hate to do it.

xchange
14-02-2009, 07:06 PM
The story in the Straits Times today of black widow and praying mantis reminds me of this and other threads about the dangers of falling for girls in the entertainment industries (KTV. Pubs, Massage Parlors , even FL's ).

The female praying mantis/black widow bites off the head/eats the male during /after copulation.

For many without strong discipline and self control, falling for a girl in the entertainment line is like falling for a human equivalent of the black widow/praying mantis.

DO_YOU_BJ
15-02-2009, 01:19 AM
For many without strong discipline and self control, falling for a girl in the entertainment line is like falling for a human equivalent of the black widow/praying mantis.

Very well said!
Upz u