PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed with Decision with a Thai Girl

greener
19-10-2008, 11:52 PM
Hi all,

I would like to get some advice here.

Recently i know this FL in her early 20s. She is from Thai, Bangkok. I was her only few customers in Singapore as she was here only for a few days.

We kept in contact still even though she is now back in Bangkok.

We chat on phone almost everyday. And its really nice to know that she really wants to maintain the contact. We mostly talk about how our days are and usually end up with the same topic ( because we only converse in her limited English, as i do not know thai at all ).

She would ask me whether i will go thailand to see her. It all sounds very genuine truly. Because we have been talking for more than 3 months now. And i am really glad that we are enjoying this long distance relationship.

Never once she ask me for any money or anything. She would at times sms me to ask me to call her as she misses me. Thats really all that she ask for.

I would like to ask for advice from all here who are reading this.

1) Should I start a relationship with her ?
2) From your experience do you think this will work out ?

I feel so guilty now because i cannot fufil my desire to want to visit her in Bangkok. When i see her sms i feel so down. I feel like i am not taking good care of her.

Please help . need advices.

aces68
20-10-2008, 12:00 AM
bro,

I think you need to ask yourself a very basic question first:-

What kind of relationship are you expecting with her ?

a) BF-GF ?
b) Fuck Buddy ?
c) Marriage ?

Without answering these questions to yourself truthfully, you will not know what to do next.

naemlo
20-10-2008, 12:54 AM
I feel like i am not taking good care of her.

Move on with life. A public toilet is for everyone to use. :rolleyes:

justl00king
20-10-2008, 01:07 AM
Bro TS,

She is laying the foundation for KC trap.:rolleyes:

Be a smart boy and do the right thing. :)

greener
20-10-2008, 01:18 AM
Hi All,

I feel that i am going for a

BF-Gf relationship.

She is now no longer working as FL. In fact she is not doing anything now. Guess she is just wasting her life away doing nothing in Bangkok.

I feel that she is sincere and truly want to develop a relationship. I feel the same way too.

The basis is

1) I do not mind her past as a FL ( for only a few days )
2) I would like to love her as a girl friend.

So i think this would more be like a question of whether i would like to have a long distance relationship with a thai yong girl.

my concern

1) I am married
2) Am i able to give her the love that she needs if this is long distance.

naemlo
20-10-2008, 01:27 AM
1) I am married

Errrr r u going to divorce soon? R u able to visit her frequently? If not y bother finding out whether can u give her love??? :rolleyes:

U r a married man n I guess u r mature enough to think but with all these silly questions, I guess u r prepared to mess up your present marriage life. :rolleyes:

aces68
20-10-2008, 01:40 AM
Hi All,

BF-Gf relationship.

She is now no longer working as FL. In fact she is not doing anything now. Guess she is just wasting her life away doing nothing in Bangkok.

I feel that she is sincere and truly want to develop a relationship. I feel the same way too.

The basis is

So i think this would more be like a question of whether i would like to have a long distance relationship with a thai yong girl.

my concern

1) I am married

I find it odd that you want a BF-GF long distance relationship with her while you are married. Get a grip, bro. Sort out your own life and marriage first.

greener
20-10-2008, 01:42 AM
Thanks for the re-sounding advice against me doing anythig foolish.

U guys are right. I should not be lured.

I will re-think.

For no divorce ! i love my wife still.

I am greedy. Thats all.

Thanks to all .. really appreciate ur input.

Wooden_Handle
20-10-2008, 01:59 AM
Bro,

How do you know she is not working?
And as you say she is not working so $$$ getting dry, then you will be the next ATM as hooked.

[QUOTE=greener;3160936]

QUOTE]

titan
20-10-2008, 02:01 AM

i agreed 101% FLs are FPG... Fark, Pay and Go..

titan
20-10-2008, 02:03 AM
Thanks for the re-sounding advice against me doing anythig foolish.

U guys are right. I should not be lured.

I will re-think.

For no divorce ! i love my wife still.

I am greedy. Thats all.

Thanks to all .. really appreciate ur input.

bro, no need to think la.. keep yourself to your wife.. u love ur wife.. don't put your marriage at risk..

rocksoff
20-10-2008, 02:38 AM
You can fark-pay-go but there's so much further you can go. Just depends if you will slip and lose everything. But that can happen anyway. Don't go imagining romance, just be honest and appreciate the experience. Be ready to walk away any time, and stay within your budget. Even in those constraints it's possible to share some things ..

And you know antidote is diluted poison, right?

Oh yeah and if you're married or have one GF already, just don't.

sammyboyfor
20-10-2008, 03:06 AM
Please help . need advices.

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "Advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

sammyboyfor
20-10-2008, 03:08 AM
1) Should I start a relationship with her ?
2) From your experience do you think this will work out ?

1) NO.
2) NO.

greener
20-10-2008, 03:31 AM
Thanks again for the most truthful advice.

it is true that men just gets greedy and think they can handle one more relationship.

i wil stay away and just remain as friends with her. No stupid moves !

Thanks for making me a wiser person.

Appreciate all the truthful and blatant advices. it has been helpful for me. My turbulent mind is no longer turbulent.

pewpew
20-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Bro, if you are a 70 years old with tonnes of CPF left to spend with no family, than yes, you can try to find a young girl to accompany you through your end days.

But as you have stated, you are married, with a happy family and maybe a lovely wife whom you love very much.

You can keep the Thai girl as a mistress maybe to ease your hunger for sex but as for love, save your trouble, 9 out of 10 girls working as FL are fishing for your pocket, sending you sms or calling you frequently are eyeing for your money.

She told you she have been working as FL for a few days, you believe her, but have it ever occur to you if she lies to you? (Hi, i am a alien from outerspace) same logic...

Cherish your wife, your family while you have it, if you wanna fool around, just remember to wipe your mouth and never linger at 1 spot for too long, like you mention, she have your number which is a very dangerous thing...

Just an advise, get ready to change your number.... ^^

FL Lover
20-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi All,

BF-Gf relationship.

The basis is

my concern

1) I am married

What is yor intention then? Are you trying to keep her as yor mistress or sex partner whenever u go to thailand?

Bro, I have been in yor position and I can 100% TELL u, it is going to be a stressful thing.

First yor are married. Unless you are doing yor own business that required lots of travelling, it is difficult for you to go thailnd frequently.

Secondly, it is not easy to support two gals finanically. Unless you are earning abt 6k and above monthly, I can tell you yor pocket will be tight as you need to support yor family over here and also her demands for $ at bkk. Dont be foollish. Her demands for $ will come very soon after u give yor commitment to her.

Thirdly, how do you know whether she is doing any sideline in bkk? How do you know if you are the only bf to her? Think abt it. I know of many thai gers who are lying their teeth whenever their so-call bf in sg called them.

My advise to you: Treat her as your FB and nothing else. Dont give yor commitment to her too much.

sammyboyfor
20-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Appreciate all the truthful and blatant advices. it has been helpful for me. My

Should be "Appreciate all the truthful and blatant ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "Advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

NakaSky
20-10-2008, 02:30 PM

The basis is

U know why she is wasting her life away doing nothing in bangkok? Most FLs or WLs are typical. When they have money, they will just spend finish until no money , then they start looking for money.

At most , end of month no money to pay rental , go do a few rounds of FLs , got money to pay for their rental already. Very typical.

U do not mind her being a few days FL? a few days FL yes perhaps in SG. But maybe a few years of on and off doing FLs in bangkok as well as in other provinces in thailand. Many girls are doing this on and off basis in Thailand.

How much u know about her to say she is only a few days FL? :o

Just my opinions though.

greener
21-10-2008, 02:30 AM
I didnt know that FL/WL in BKK adopt such life style.. to work when they need money to pay off rent.

I really didnt know. Maybe i am foolish.

She said she stays in an apartment. she wants me to go to visit her n stuff.
Like what you guys have mentioned it is truly hard for me to balance two girls at one time. Financialy and emotionally.

Something inside me says that i need to visit her one time to see what is happening to her there.

Do you guys agree that i give her a visit ?

NakaSky
21-10-2008, 02:48 AM
I didnt know that FL/WL in BKK adopt such life style.. to work when they need money to pay off rent.

Like what you guys have mentioned it is truly hard for me to balance two girls at one time. Financialy and emotionally.

Something inside me says that i need to visit her one time to see what is happening to her there.

They are from a different culture / different country. U cant possibly hope they are like sg gals.

U are not foolish. U are just not aware of it.

If u make a visit to bangkok , most likely u will kana KC by her during your stay there. All the more u will feel "obligated" to take care of her , after seeing her so "helpless" unable to "fend" for herself.:rolleyes:

Seen all too many...:o

SaD:(
21-10-2008, 10:50 AM
Bros TS

Think and than think again..

Not going to be easy:)

21-10-2008, 08:01 PM
You are a married man. Treasure your and your children.
They are your future to the meaning of your life.
You want free fuck. Free fuck comes with a price.
Your cum will be good only on that day.
Tomorrow is another day.

lovedoggie
22-10-2008, 03:52 AM
Thai girls are very hard to trust. I stayed in Thailand for 1 damn year and have seem, heard and experienced enough on my part.

You can always do a surprise check on her in BKK after telling her you are flying back Singapore.

peanut123
23-10-2008, 12:42 AM

No, do NOT visit her. Whats the point of finding out ? If you find out she has lied, so what ? You have already decided not to be her bf anyway. If she's telling the truth, again so what ? Don't tell me you will change your mind and accept her as a GF ??

You have a wife who is BY YOUR SIDE, and who presumably loves you. Don't endanger that for a WL who is FAR AWAY and who loves your money. there is just no comparison. Its like throwing away $1000 already in your pocket hoping to strike a potential $200 prize. Pure stupidity.

In order not to endanger your marriage, do not keep a reln with the WL. Seriously. If you want to fxxx, just go Geylang, Petain, Keong Siak, and any of the thousands of HCs/TNs/Spas in Sg and fxxx and forget. No complications, no baggage.

Besides, why would you want to be in a reln with a woman who has been fxxxked by so many men ? If you believe that she was a WL only for a few days, I think you are truly naive. Once they've realized how much more money they can make by just lying on their backs, they'll never go back to making meagre sums of money doing honest work.

FL Lover
23-10-2008, 01:24 AM

Bro, seems that u are quite new in the cheonging scene....

Let me tell u abit on typical thai FLs:

1) They have mutiple hps and contact numbers. Y? So that each of their "many" bfs can call them seperately without any suspicions.

2) They will not hesitate to tell u that they miss u mak mak, ruk un(love u) mak mak and even miss yor fucking style which u did to them.

3) They earn $, go back thailand, spent on RCA and their thai bf (if they have), apartment rental and other expensive stuffs e.g. hp.... before coming back again. The clever ones will use the $$ for their univeristy fees etc.

4) Usually they will tell you that they do not work after going back. Ask u to go visit them and at the same time stay with them. Big mistake.....U will get KC big times..

5) They will ask you for $ to pay rental, shopping, medical bils, buy hps etc. They will tell you that for your sake, they are now not doing any FLs and thus no $ or income... ask you for supports.

6) There are times u cant get her on hp... when u call her, she will tell u hp spolit, she goes to visit her relative in a far far way land, hp no $ so cannot call back or even hp lost...

7) U will be surprise that some FLs are able to afford to drive a Honda car..brand new etc even though they are not working in BKK... how they do it? U know I know.. got mutiple bfs to support them loh....

Bro, I have gone through what u have experienced... Dont shit arond with yor family relationship... Keep the $ and buy yor wife a holiday.....

wodemama
23-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Bro TS,

She is laying the foundation for KC trap.:rolleyes:

Be a smart boy and do the right thing. :)
Yes i agree this is a KC trap.

Hi All,

She is now no longer working as FL. In fact she is not doing anything now. Guess she is just wasting her life away doing nothing in Bangkok. You never know what she is doing unless you are with her 24/7, bear in mind some people are just great actor.

The basis is

Can you ensure that this relationship will last?If not, why risk putting ur marriage on the line?

my concern

1) I am married

1)Be faithful. You won't like your partner having an affair behind your back do you?

2)IMHO, long distance relationships are hard to maintain.

pewpew
24-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Never trust someone unless they are known to you for ages, a few days only and you think she is in love with you?

Just consider that you are married, married is good enough to be a suffice reason to avoid trouble in dealing with another relationship, somemore, its in Bangkok which adds additional trouble.

Ask yourself a few questions;
1) Are you as handsome as Brad Pitt?
2) Are you Brad Pitt?
3) Are you Rich?
4) Are you really rich?
5) Are you really really rich?
Last but not least...
6) Are you happy with your marriage?

Some of these questions are repeat which i hope can knock some sense into you.

Just remember, you pay to enjoy, do not get yourself into troubles like involve in a relationship with a FL/WL.

See Girl
Touch Girl
Undress Girl
Poke Girl
Shot Girl
Pay Girl
Forget Girl

DO_YOU_BJ
24-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Never trust someone unless they are known to you for ages, a few days only and you think she is in love with you?

Just consider that you are married, married is good enough to be a suffice reason to avoid trouble in dealing with another relationship, somemore, its in Bangkok which adds additional trouble.

Ask yourself a few questions;
1) Are you as handsome as Brad Pitt?
2) Are you Brad Pitt?
3) Are you Rich?
4) Are you really rich?
5) Are you really really rich?
Last but not least...
6) Are you happy with your marriage?

Some of these questions are repeat which i hope can knock some sense into you.

Just remember, you pay to enjoy, do not get yourself into troubles like involve in a relationship with a FL/WL.

See Girl
Touch Girl
Undress Girl
Poke Girl
Shot Girl
Pay Girl
Forget Girl

See Girl
Touch Girl
Undress Girl
Poke Girl
Shot Girl
Pay Girl
Forget Girl
If the above is absolute, then this section of the forum wud not have existed.
Sadly, even those golden followed, there'll still be cases outta box that will happen.
Good one bro.

hayajoey
24-10-2008, 04:32 PM
I think bro FL__lovers post is indeed a wake up call for the the thread starter. It highlights all the SOP tricks employed by viet, PRC, Thai Fl's working here and elsewhere. A working girl is a working girl, its hard to give up easy money once u tasted it. Bros out there this is my first post in SBF after years of joining it.. I frequent Remeo, Thai Disco, GL Etc... And best, :o i was once in the same plight as bro Green.. I went to Bangkok to visit a "friend" whom i knew here who wasnt even a FL, just for drinks only...

Cut it short. ITS A SCAM. End of story. Get a grip on yourself bro.

IMHO.

Cheers,
:)

greener
25-10-2008, 03:00 AM
Thanks to all Brothers who have replied.

Bro Hayajoey
Bro DO_YOU_BJ
Bro pewpew
Bro wodemama
Bro FL_Lover
Bro peanut123
Bro lovedoggie
Bro 0939
Bro Sad :(

And the rest which i have not mentioned.

All the input are read digested and cherished. I think i am getting over it already. I have decided NOT to go to visit her. And just stick to my wife.

Be it a KC trap or not. Be it whether she really loves me or not. I think it does not matter. Because i just have to keep it simple

No Baggage
No more stupid foolish meddle around with emotions.

You guys have been helpful to bring me out of this.

all of you can't be wrong.

Thanks a lot !

waiwaiz
25-10-2008, 03:17 AM
Bro........just pick any FL from our Fl dome, just fuck and forget......Just like using public toilet..pay 10cent, do watever shit you want, flushed and wash your hands......Blow dry if you got the time.........:D Don't need to waste time trying to make a public toilet your own. When your're not around, others will just use it..............cheerssss.

FL Lover
25-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Thanks to all Brothers who have replied.

I have decided NOT to go to visit her. And just stick to my wife.

You guys have been helpful to bring me out of this.

all of you can't be wrong.

Bro, glad that u made the right decision.. anyway I got another advice for you...

There is always a saying from other bros...

" If you want to drink milk, there is no need to keep a cow "

There are plenty of FLs in SG around if you have the need to.....

Just save the $ for the trip, use it for your family... economy is getting worse nowadays... CASH IS KING, my friend.:D

suteerak1099
10-11-2008, 05:25 PM
...... We chat on phone almost everyday. And its really nice to know that she really wants to maintain the contact. We mostly talk about how our days are and usually end up with the same topic ( because we only converse in her limited English, as i do not know thai at all ). ............ Please help . need advices. u already answered your own question. daily conversation is as good as a recorded msg: sawadeekup, hw r u today? wat u doing? wat u eating? wat did u do today? hw many times u eat/ shit/ pee today? etc.

u both cant even hold a decent sensible conversation apart from superficial greetings.... neither of u can express your thoughts any better than u wish to. what kinda relationship can u expect to blossom out of it? parrots repeating to 1 another?

i dun mean to sound harsh, BUT the fundamentals of relationship with anybody, both should share a common language where both can communicate sensibly with comprehension, otherwise its nothing but hi & bye.

KonKam
11-11-2008, 08:56 AM
hope bro greener can truly control his lust for the thai-ger.

most of the time,many have dip their head in 1st before truly understand what other samster warning.
he might get the experience but at a cost.

control bro greener !!....control...!!

suteerak1099
11-11-2008, 12:55 PM
b4 drivers r qualified to handle the vehicle, he/she need to clear the theories 1st. afterwhich, put on the L plate & manouvre with licensed instructor. sit for the test, once passed, be on probation for 12mth... n then be considered full fletched driver. even full fletched driver, bt still need to be alert on the road.

i suppose for inter-national relationships, probably same concept. learn the language & culture, then thread carefully with occassional checks with friends & others alike. conserve & observe b4 putting in commitment.

for both scenarios: mistakes & complacency can cost lives.