PDA

View Full Version : Calling all bros who need help in Matters of the Heart

colins
21-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Hi all bros,

Recently saw a few posts written by bros who are going thru a tough time. Where yours is KC or not, I like to organise a simple coffee session on this Friday 24th Oct 08, around 10pm so we may have a little get-together. I like to invite bros who are feeling down, whether it is over a KC trap or over a missing pet. Either way, talking about it helps.

Let me know if you like to hang out by PM. Just tell me your name and number so I can send a mass sms informing you of the location. I'll probably get a few other guys with experience to share. Feel free to ask questions here or PM and I'll answer when I am free.

Cheers

steve_74
21-10-2008, 08:56 PM
Check ur pm bro :p

motard
22-10-2008, 01:08 AM
are you a counsellor? 555, anyway gd effort na. thank you very much for organising, but i unable to attend. hope all goes well.

cheers
motard

sammyboyfor
22-10-2008, 02:57 AM
Hi all bros,

Recently saw a few posts written by bros who are going thru a tough time. Where yours is KC or not, I like to organise a simple coffee session on this Friday 24th Oct 08, around 10pm so we may have a little get-together. I like to invite bros who are feeling down, whether it is over a KC trap or over a missing pet.

Those who intend to go should read my signature first.

SaD:(
22-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Hi Bros

I can't make it this friday, flying off. Think of going out for a trip to genting or some where else.

Damn sick

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Hi Bros

I can't make it this friday, flying off. Think of going out for a trip to genting or some where else.

Damn sick

I have never seen anyone as pathetic as you.
Think about it.
You are so filled wif self pity sobbing here & there, tell everyone how sad you are, damn your freaking nick also sad.........
Stop bitching about it & DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT for heavens sake.
Go all the way if you cant bear to leave her and fucking leave her if you cant go on like this.
Bloody like guniang sob sob here there everywhere and still dun do anything.........
If you dun wanna help yourself, trust me, you move into Kuan Yin temple to stay also no use!!!!!!!

DTCEPL
22-10-2008, 03:45 PM
I have never seen anyone as pathetic as you.
Think about it.
You are so filled wif self pity sobbing here & there, tell everyone how sad you are, damn your freaking nick also sad.........
Stop bitching about it & DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT for heavens sake.
Go all the way if you cant bear to leave her and fucking leave her if you cant go on like this.
Bloody like guniang sob sob here there everywhere and still dun do anything.........
If you dun wanna help yourself, trust me, you move into Kuan Yin temple to stay also no use!!!!!!!

Bro DYBJ freaking out with anger liao....:D

Well some Bros whom are hurt badly have waken up but still hurt and the pain still remains deep inside the heart - like myself. But I am clear about the current situation and where it is heading.

But Bro SaD:( probably have been hurt really bad, and still trapped inside, yet to be awaken. Still holding on to the fallen relationship with hopes....only himself can walk out of it.....if he don't, he is simply destroying himself and nobody will pitty him, even that gal will just walked away and laughed behind his back, or worst still...infront of him

DTCEPL
22-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Recently saw a few posts written by bros who are going thru a tough time. Where yours is KC or not, I like to organise a simple coffee session on this Friday 24th Oct 08, around 10pm so we may have a little get-together. I like to invite bros who are feeling down, whether it is over a KC trap or over a missing pet. Either way, talking about it helps.

Way to go Bro Colins, for your kind effort....but there are another school of tots for your reference, with all the 'negative' Bros around....may not bring about positive tots to them.....all may be talking about the past painful KC traps:eek: ended up all drunk and sob sob.....:D

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Bro DYBJ freaking out with anger liao....:D

Well some Bros whom are hurt badly have waken up but still hurt and the pain still remains deep inside the heart - like myself. But I am clear about the current situation and where it is heading.

But Bro SaD:( probably have been hurt really bad, and still trapped inside, yet to be awaken. Still holding on to the fallen relationship with hopes....only himself can walk out of it.....if he don't, he is simply destroying himself and nobody will pitty him, even that gal will just walked away and laughed behind his back, or worst still...infront of him

If u read all his posts, he is just bitching abt this bitching abt that.
Now look, his style is this and its textbook.
Look at the number of bros that is telling him to drop it and fix himself blah blah........cannot go in!
He is waiting for the 1, the 1 that will give him the support to go into this......
Other than that, he will not listen.
Second, still clinging to her, his own choice but then coming back here to whine whine...so wat the fuck he wan?
Also, being the walking ATM shit, keep till now then reveal...wat kind of profile would you want to put this kind of person under????????
Tell his story, a few words say got no time to post everything, but only got time to KPKB about his sorry ass state.

To me, this guy is sincere that he's fucked but he's not sincere to everyone here about everything, thus not worthy of my help.
He is doin some shit that is shameful n he knows it............face value.
Like i said, the bitches aint the prob, its the guys cos they just cant see through the fog and wanna live in a dream.

I speak for myself only hor!

Jojogigi where r u????? Give this guy some wisdom man!
Time to AJ him

DTCEPL
22-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Bro DYBJ, you can only help those Bros who want to help themselves.

Some are just too deep into the KC trap, and their mind isn't thinking straight. They think with their heart, not their mind anymore.:eek:

F-boy
22-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Not to mention thinking with their dicks :D

Barracuda
22-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Bro DYBJ, you can only help those Bros who want to help themselves.

Some are just too deep into the KC trap, and their mind isn't thinking straight. They think with their heart, not their mind anymore.:eek:

We got Big Head, Small Head and Heart to think with. So siong

DTCEPL
22-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Not to mention thinking with their dicks :D

Well I have nevered think with my dick, always with my heart....thats why I always kena KC trap. :eek:

Now I must start to think with my mind or at least with my dick, no longer using my heart to think anymore:D

ekemono
22-10-2008, 06:03 PM

But God only gave us enough blood to run one at a time :D

jojogigi
22-10-2008, 09:57 PM
im gonna feed SAD to his sharks... go i support you SAD.!!!! hahahahah ok do you bj gonna fug me liao!!!

Actually what do you bj said is correct. When we are in KCed state we know its not gonna work out. subconciously our mind tells us. But our heart feels another thing. But the truth is the truth. Ask yourself truthfully. does she loves you? not by her words.. By the little things she has done. did she keep asking you for money? does she always ignore ur calls? give u stupid reasons?
I myself is KC-ed by a woman. but instead of thinking the reasons she KCing me. Im always giving her the benefit of a doubt that she does love me.. I've gone through the scenarios between me and her. And i get the conclusion she is KCing me. although a little part of me still wanna leave some good p[ts about her... because i like her. But giving a little benefit of doubt exposes us more towards getting ourselves killed. Better be safe than sorry. Do you bj... now i know how to irritate you... i also wanna whine!!!!! why does she do this tooo me!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahah friday join u guys then... byebye.

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Well I have nevered think with my dick, always with my heart....thats why I always kena KC trap. :eek:

Now I must start to think with my mind or at least with my dick, no longer using my heart to think anymore:D

Time for you to go buy the book THICK FACE BLACK HEART and read...you'll come out a dangerous man without a heart.

colins
22-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Way to go Bro Colins, for your kind effort....but there are another school of tots for your reference, with all the 'negative' Bros around....may not bring about positive tots to them.....all may be talking about the past painful KC traps:eek: ended up all drunk and sob sob.....:D

Sure man. Who says crying is not a good thing? Facing the truth is always painful, just release it and you can solve years of problems. Just like that deathroll inmate in The Green Mile, everything that is bad can be vomit out.

Drinking however, can only serve as a form of escape. We never encourage that unless we are in the process of KC-ing someone. haha...

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 10:14 PM

hahahaha too many cooks spoil the soup ya:p

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 10:15 PM
But God only gave us enough blood to run one at a time :D

Damn, now the truth is out, no wonder this section of the forum is getting larger and larger!

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Do you bj... now i know how to irritate you... i also wanna whine!!!!! why does she do this tooo me!!!!!!!!

For you whine all you wan cos i'll just CIA!;)

colins
22-10-2008, 10:26 PM
For you whine all you wan cos i'll just CIA!;)

hahahahahahaha!!!! puck him sideways....

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Sure man. Who says crying is not a good thing? Facing the truth is always painful, just release it and you can solve years of problems. Just like that deathroll inmate in The Green Mile, everything that is bad can be vomit out.

Drinking however, can only serve as a form of escape. We never encourage that unless we are in the process of KC-ing someone. haha...

Rite on bro. Crying is actually a form of purging.
Notice everytime you actually cry your heart out, you feel damn song?????
Notice everytime you wanna cry but u try to control yourself from doing it, you feel damn CRAPPY?????
There you go.....

pfingo
22-10-2008, 11:01 PM
y not just meet at tcss?

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 11:39 PM
y not just meet at tcss?

Sorry where;s TCSS?

colins
23-10-2008, 12:08 AM
....but there are another school of tots for your reference, with all the 'negative' Bros around....may not bring about positive tots to them.....all may be talking about the past painful KC traps:eek: ended up all drunk and sob sob.....:D

y not just meet at tcss?

Becos if it is a normal TCSS session, what bro DTCEPL described will happen.

TCSS - Talk Cock Sing Song

Schneider
23-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Those who intend to go should read my signature first.

Looks like Big Boss himself does not encourage the gathering of samsters.

FL Lover
23-10-2008, 01:06 AM
To me, this guy is sincere that he's fucked but he's not sincere to everyone here about everything, thus not worthy of my help.
Like i said, the bitches aint the prob, its the guys cos they just cant see through the fog and wanna live in a dream.

Bro, u dont know meh... many WLs have been telling me sg men are weak emotionally. Most of them knew that they have been cheated but yet they refused to wake up and move on.

I have posted before that such guys need to have a hard knock, get cheated by gers and dumped before they wake up. Some agreed while some dont agreed and even suggested we should help them.

In the first place, if they do not want to be helped, Let them learn from experience then. See so many but ending is always the same. All finding love at the wrong place... Just FUCK AND FORGET can save u lots of shit....:D

Willie
23-10-2008, 08:53 AM
I myself is KC-ed by a woman. but instead of thinking the reasons she KCing me. Im always giving her the benefit of a doubt that she does love me.. I've gone through the scenarios between me and her. And i get the conclusion she is KCing me. although a little part of me still wanna leave some good p[ts about her... because i like her. But giving a little benefit of doubt exposes us more towards getting ourselves killed. Better be safe than sorry. Do you bj... now i know how to irritate you... i also wanna whine!!!!! why does she do this tooo me!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahah friday join u guys then... byebye.

I know she is KCing me and damn sure about it, but I dun want to walk away from it....a loser. I wanna to win her in her own game....damn it! Bro DYBJ & Colin, got gotta help me here.......to WIN! MIND F*&K THE HELL OUT OF HER.

ekemono
23-10-2008, 09:18 AM
Bro, u dont know meh... many WLs have been telling me sg men are weak emotionally. Most of them knew that they have been cheated but yet they refused to wake up and move on.

Unfortunately, some akin good sex as affection they felt which translated as some form of love they hold for the gal, even when the relationship is unfulfilling and putting a tow on them. Lust is a powerful factor, as long as the gal deliver sex, they will hold on and be enslaved by it.

Such relationship suffers frequent crashes, and mostly the one being enslaved could not afford to loose it and thus tries to salvage it at thier own expenses and disadvantage.

On thier personal inner space, they felt stressed and pressured. They needed to speak about it, lend a listening ear. Society has taught them that it was good for them. So they quickly search their heart's love dept. a cause for the worthy of the relationship in an attempt to analyse or justify it with a discussion with somebody. While some can never find a cause for the worthiness and hence cannot find anything to talk about, others tries to fool themselves with reason for that worth. Those who choose to fooled themselves are often not consistent in their performance and attitude towards the relationship. Sometimes to the point of being contradicting to the words they have spoken earlier.

For whatever they chose to do, such group of people actually do not understand themselves well, they do not have self love and self respect. They allow themselves to be hurt and be continue to be so even when at an earlier stage their good sub-concious had raise the red warning flag.

You were right to say "let them learn from experience", and I would also like bro DYBJ's emphasis of the keyword "a clear mind". But I would also like to add that such group of folks, beside the above, are encourage to get some form of spiritual acceptance.

pewpew
23-10-2008, 10:16 AM
I just have a damn evil idea popped in my mind...

go RAWR, get some HIV or AIDS, than you won't worry about the relationship but instead, you will start thinking about which part of you will start rotting... :mad:

slider_72
23-10-2008, 11:26 AM
I just have a damn evil idea popped in my mind...

go RAWR, get some HIV or AIDS, than you won't worry about the relationship but instead, you will start thinking about which part of you will start rotting... :mad:

You are crazy dude...

pewpew
23-10-2008, 12:03 PM
You are crazy dude...

We are trying to help him and giving him advice but seems like, his ear were eaten up by the lady...

So i hope by telling him that there are worst situation than his, he will drop his idea of sticking to the same trap set again n again :cool:

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Time for you to go buy the book THICK FACE BLACK HEART and read...you'll come out a dangerous man without a heart.

hahaha... I read both this and the other version written for women to know their tricks.

Good read.

Monkey4
23-10-2008, 01:48 PM
Hi all bros,

Let me know if you like to hang out by PM. Just tell me your name and number so I can send a mass sms informing you of the location. I'll probably get a few other guys with experience to share. Feel free to ask questions here or PM and I'll answer when I am free.

Cheers

bro colins, u have a kind heart and hope u have a fruitful gathering with those samsters who are licking their wounds now...

Although I am oso licking my own wound but it is a different wound.... financial wound from the market kekeke.... :D

Nevertheless if there is a TCSS gathering especially for those active samsters in MOH, pls inform me... I will be glad to attend.

Cheers....

DO_YOU_BJ
23-10-2008, 05:02 PM
But I would also like to add that such group of folks, beside the above, are encourage to get some form of spiritual acceptance.

Bro Ekemono, like wat i always tell ya, u da man.
One is and will never be complete without their spiritual side.
Kudos

DO_YOU_BJ
23-10-2008, 05:03 PM
hahaha... I read both this and the other version written for women to know their tricks.

Good read.

Coming from you, me is not surprised.....no wonder you the PROWLING KC king hehehehehe

xyz1001
23-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Coming from you, me is not surprised.....no wonder you the PROWLING KC king hehehehehe

知己知彼, 百战百胜!

colins
23-10-2008, 06:34 PM
I know she is KCing me and damn sure about it, but I dun want to walk away from it....a loser. I wanna to win her in her own game....damn it! Bro DYBJ & Colin, got gotta help me here.......to WIN! MIND F*&K THE HELL OUT OF HER.

Bro Willie, if revenge is the motive, we can only do it for you (if we think its worth the cause). In that context, you wouldn't be able to learn anything in the process. In real terms, you will still be the loser you called yourself. If you want to be a winner, your mindset must change first. I think it is important to know that the objective of mindfucking is not to cause pain and suffering to anybody, but to somebody who deserves it with an exception that the victim happens to be a happy victim willing to be conned. It's not very fair to say you want it in the first place and now you want revenge for receiving something you din expect.

DTCEPL
24-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Crying is actually a form of purging.
Notice everytime you actually cry your heart out, you feel damn song?????
Notice everytime you wanna cry but u try to control yourself from doing it, you feel damn CRAPPY?????

Bro DYBJ....its nice to cry to purge out the negative feelings.

Many Men, Women and babies cried to get some form of attention.....to be SAYANG hopefully. Worst, I am brought up in an environment that even if you cry until you collapse, nobody will be there, I am all alone to defend and survive on my own....then after so many decades of such an evironment...I no longer cry....thats the hardest feeling....because u can't cry anymore as there isn't anybody around you, I felt damn upset and hurt but I can't cry. I feel damn lonely and lousy even when there are tons of people around me, I feel lonely even when I am surrounded by a bunch of pretty playful KTV gals with loud music and all my drinking/work kakis around, I feel lonely and empty even when I am bonking a HC gal, didn't enjoy at all even if I cum.....

The feeling sucks.....:(

DO_YOU_BJ
24-10-2008, 02:42 PM

Many Men, Women and babies cried to get some form of attention.....to be SAYANG hopefully. Worst, I am brought up in an environment that even if you cry until you collapse, nobody will be there, I am all alone to defend and survive on my own....then after so many decades of such an evironment...I no longer cry....thats the hardest feeling....because u can't cry anymore as there isn't anybody around you, I felt damn upset and hurt but I can't cry. I feel damn lonely and lousy even when there are tons of people around me, I feel lonely even when I am surrounded by a bunch of pretty playful KTV gals with loud music and all my drinking/work kakis around, I feel lonely and empty even when I am bonking a HC gal, didn't enjoy at all even if I cum.....

U say wat u say cos ur EMPTY.
Do not become something UGLY just because something UGLY happened to you.
Just learn from it and come out even more beautiful.
The pain we all get in life is not for nottin.
If we turn positive from the pain we experience, the pain was all worth it & the same pain cannot bite you twice.
But if we turn cold or emotionless, then we failed to learn from the pain & thus, it's these people who are always bitten NON STOP!
Do learn to learn my good friend;)

DTCEPL
24-10-2008, 02:52 PM
go RAW, get some HIV or AIDS, than you won't worry about the relationship but instead, you will start thinking about which part of you will start rotting... :mad:

Bro pewpew, thats the most innovative idea I ever heard so far, and yet also the most stupid suggestion:D.

You are a dangerous man:p

colins
24-10-2008, 02:56 PM

Bro DTCEPL, its normal to be sexually inactive when you are so torn up inside. Sex is probably 80% in the mind if you (as I see it) are an emotional guy. There will come to a point where you dun enjoy boozing and womanising anymore cos they DO NOT PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS.

Crying, in the context that I've written, is not to gather attention. If thats the purpose that you do that, you won't even start esp when no ones around. You dun cry for others, you do that for yourself. See how you've been treating yourself, bro. When she left you, you start to hurt yourself. She doesn't care about you, nobody does. The only person who should care about yourself is you. Unfortunately, she only inflicted the first wound and you are the only who tored up the wound and leave it in the open. Why? Isn't that more sad and aren't you inflicting more hurt to yourself compared to her?

DO_YOU_BJ
24-10-2008, 03:17 PM
I remembered abt 20yrs ago, when i 1st broke off wif my 1st true luv!
Became a hermid crab, stayed in my own room, kept a beard, looked like osama bin london hehe, didnt eat, just smoke & drink my lungs out in my room and cry cry cry..........so heart broken, so pain, life so no meaning...this went on for almost a month...till one fine morning at 4am whislt i was sobbing away........
My mom came in, was crying also cos her 宝贝son in so much pain and told me these enlightening words:

Boy, we are you tearing yourself up?
Have you ever tot what she's doin now?
She prolly partying, enjoying the company of other suitors etc and here you are like that.
At who's expense are you suffering at???
My boy is smart, you know what to do!

She said that and closed the door behind her.
Nabei i tot, here limpeh suffering like siao there you are cheong like siao...that's it, me cannt loose and wont admit defeat..........

Stood up, went to SHAVE, took a good shower, cleaned the room and aired it cos it smells like a KTV when the aircon is off......my room was carpeted fyi

Next nite, ZOUK baby...............I recovered.
Its all in a state of mind dude, remember, one can never garner strength externally, it all comes from within oneself!
Learn from the past, but dun brood over it.
There were happy moments, keep it as a memory.....there were sad moments, take it as a lesson...you'll be a better man......

sammyboyfor
24-10-2008, 03:27 PM
I remembered abt 20yrs ago, when i 1st broke off wif my 1st true luv!
Became a hermid crab, stayed in my own room, kept a beard, looked like osama bin london hehe, didnt eat, just smoke & drink my lungs out in my room and cry cry cry..........so heart broken, so pain, life so no meaning...this went on for almost a month...

I can fully understand your pain. We have all been through break ups with girlfriends and it feels like shit but life goes on.

However, to go through pain and suffering for a WHORE is a different kettle of fish altogether. :rolleyes: Anyone who ends up being emotionally attached as a result of a commercial fuck with a prostitute must have a screw loose somewhere. :eek:

DO_YOU_BJ
24-10-2008, 03:47 PM
I can fully understand your pain. We have all been through break ups with girlfriends and it feels like shit but life goes on.

However, to go through pain and suffering for a WHORE is a different kettle of fish altogether. :rolleyes: Anyone who ends up being emotionally attached as a result of a commercial fuck with a prostitute must have a screw loose somewhere. :eek:

Wat you say does have its essence but we must remember, as bystanders, we can all agree and concur wif your statement but does the one in these kinda situation see it your way or the bystanders way?
Actually, no as we can all very well know by now.
To them, it's as real as the sun and moon.

I remember you created this section only not too long ago...cant be for nottin.
Cos like u said, so many sorry asses have started to come in to whine about all these broken hearted crap which we all can clearly see.
Some to me, genuine as the cases are, need help to steer them back into the light...but not just one blow to make them fall.....but like this DIM WIT who started this thread, yeah he freaking deserves it.

I remember posted not too long ago, this is like that hospital of SBF.
Dude comes in, looks at this section as prolly laughs...bunch of loosers and will never even bother to read anything here....so he actively palys and get inputs from others section but somehow, sometime, he may just have to REPORT SICK here hahahaha

Well, it's all a wheel Sam, wanna screw around, sooner or later will also get screwed...paid or not. Now that's life.

sammyboyfor
24-10-2008, 04:17 PM
I remember you created this section only not too long ago...cant be for nottin.

I created this section because all the lovesick characters were polluting the rest of the forum with sob stories about how falling in love with a freakin hooker who had been fucked by 100s.. perhaps 1000s of men! :rolleyes: It was ruining the ambience of the forum and made a mockey out of the term "Commerical Sex".

All attempts to knock some sense into them failed. I had to concede defeat and create a special "Agony Aunt" section. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
24-10-2008, 04:26 PM
All attempts to knock some sense into them failed. I had to concede defeat and create a special "Agony Aunt" section. :D

AHAHAHA Aunty Agony....sound so ah soh:D

colins
24-10-2008, 04:49 PM
I think bros here are beginning to have an idea to call each other aunty from now on. Right aunty DYBJ?

DO_YOU_BJ
24-10-2008, 04:55 PM
I think bros here are beginning to have an idea to call each other aunty from now on. Right aunty DYBJ?

Rite aunty Colin nabei

BUOYANTLESS
24-10-2008, 04:56 PM

could'nt agree more and there are some out there tat actualli scheme wit the wl to mind fuck another poor dude's head!

lancer76
24-10-2008, 04:59 PM
No bros. you two should be called 'Grand Aunties' http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Cryptonite/_dieslaughing__by_Zikes.gif

DO_YOU_BJ
24-10-2008, 05:00 PM
could'nt agree more and there are some out there tat actualli scheme wit the wl to mind fuck another poor dude's head!

That's called life dude.
The weak were born to be prey.
The strong were born to be predators!
In everything, there's always a winner n looser.

pewpew
25-10-2008, 01:01 PM
That's called life dude.
The weak were born to be prey.
The strong were born to be predators!
In everything, there's always a winner n looser.

The strongest survive!!

To be eaten or eat people :D
(To be poke or poke people lol)

Bro's advise is alway kinda caught my attention, maybe great mind thinks alike or maybe we have met too many accident in relation? :(

sammyboyfor
25-10-2008, 03:47 PM
The strongest survive!!

To be eaten or eat people :D
(To be poke or poke people lol)

Bro's advise is

Should be "Bro's ADVICE...".

"Advise" is a verb.

DTCEPL
28-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Bros who attended the gathering last friday, have a good time I hope....:D

Maybe can meet up someday to lah Kopi or Lim Jiu lah......

colins
28-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Bros who attended the gathering last friday, have a good time I hope....:D

Maybe can meet up someday to lah Kopi or Lim Jiu lah......

You can always call the shots, bro. :D

Wooden_Handle
29-10-2008, 01:28 AM
I didnt attend also, was gong gong after the flt from korea back, wish my trips can be better planned next year.

DTCEPL
29-10-2008, 08:38 AM
You can always call the shots, bro. :D

I can call the shots but got no ammos.....:D

Dicky all dried up and worst still, wallet also dry at the end of the month, whahaha.

Anyway, I always enjoy spending time with kakis to lah kopi or lim jiu and maybe makan some light snacks and chit chat. But not to talk about my past kena KCed history lah......don't like to even think about it.

colins
29-10-2008, 01:42 PM
I can call the shots but got no ammos.....:D

Dicky all dried up and worst still, wallet also dry at the end of the month, whahaha.

Anyway, I always enjoy spending time with kakis to lah kopi or lim jiu and maybe makan some light snacks and chit chat. But not to talk about my past kena KCed history lah......don't like to even think about it.

Sure dude, you decide when. Kopi will be nice, you can keep your KC history to yourself but we'll know it anyway. :D