PDA

View Full Version : Should i help her????

waiwaiz
22-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi all,

Recently i get to know a malaysian gal. Shes in need of money and wanted me to help promote her in this forum. I'm not sure if I should do that.....Its like pushing her into the fire.....A journey of no return.....:(

Shes presently attached and staying with her boyfriend. But she told me she really need the money.......

I'm not a OKT and has no intention of becoming one. But if i help her, i feel that i'm like one (no pun intended)......:(

What should i do?........

tokiedayuji
22-10-2008, 05:40 PM
i think u better ask her outcome why she need money...is for her self,her family or her bf.....:)

waiwaiz
22-10-2008, 06:39 PM
i think u better ask her outcome why she need money...is for her self,her family or her bf.....:)
She told me the reason........its more for her family, not for bf..... Will be meeting her tonite....i'm not sure wat i'm gonna tell her o????:(

colins
22-10-2008, 08:09 PM
If your reason is simply that you've written, there is no pressure in speaking your mind in front of her. Dun force yourself lo.

waiwaiz
22-10-2008, 08:47 PM
If your reason is simply that you've written, there is no pressure in speaking your mind in front of her. Dun force yourself lo.

Yo bro collins.......being seeing u helping ppl around here. Nice of u to give some advise.......thks

She told me the reason why she need the money. Asking me to loan her is out of the question. Thats why she come up with the idea of free lancing, for short period. But you know, I know, that once your're in this trade, not many can turn back and totally wash hand off this......
Actually i'll let her decided on her own..i'm just giving her advise on the pros and cons......

Theres not much we can do also..........:( . I'll update you guys to see how things goes.........

OldCat
22-10-2008, 09:02 PM
I don't think you are pushing her into fire. 1st of all, you gain nothing by helping her. If you think she is mature enough and have a strong reason to do so.... help her. I beleive people should do ANYTHING to survive, I don't beleive in sit there and hope someone to save you. God save those who save themselves.... If you think this gurl is dirty, then why those so call clean morons give birth to 5 or 6 kids? How do these kids come out?

colins
22-10-2008, 09:27 PM
She told me the reason why she need the money. Asking me to loan her is out of the question. Thats why she come up with the idea of free lancing, for short period. But you know, I know, that once your're in this trade, not many can turn back and totally wash hand off this......
Actually i'll let her decided on her own..i'm just giving her advise on the pros and cons......

Frankly, the source of the problem is with her, you do not have control over the outcome or the source. This gives you a lose-lose proposition (i.e. help cannot dun help also cannot). Either way, this is why you are troubled now.

You must recognise the fact that her problem shouldn't be unloaded onto your lap. If you accept her problem, you will feel responsible over an outcome that you have no control over. Isn't that silly? It's never your fault in the first place but yet whatever she does will cause sadness and guilt to you. This is one straight road to unhappiness. And in that, once you see issue objectively, you've let yourself down the moment you accepted her problem as your responsibility.

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Tell her, in life there's no such thing as quick fix.
The faster its fixed, the more residual stuff it'll leave behind thus from 1 prob will grow into many others and once this happens, turning back the clock to before the initial stage is very very difficult near impossible. Not impossible but near impossible.
Ultimately, the choice is hers.
To me, if i were you, i'll go all out to ask her to face the music no matter comes wat may and i'll be there as your friend to support and guide u thru all the way.
But if she decides to really go FL, i wish her all the best and tell her to only look me up after she decides to quit it...someday....somehow....though we all know, near impossible again.
Good luck dude.

Xgenre
22-10-2008, 11:58 PM
By the way, is she the girl in your Avatar? Quite hot leh.

I think there are 2 separate issues here. Firstly, if she needs money for the family, telling her not to be a FL doesn't solve the need for money. How much money does she need? Is there any way else to raise this money? If you wish to help her, think along this line where she doesn't need to be a FL.

2ndly, the fl issue and your internal struggle to discourage her to be a FL. why did she tell you she's open to being a FL? Normally, i feel it takes a lot for a girl to suggest being a FL herself. Unless she has been a FL before. cos most of the time, the idea of being a FL is thrown at her by someone else. Why did she choose to tell you? Did you and her have any sexual stuff going on previously? She is an adult, if she decides to be a FL, it's very hard for you to stop her. These days, girls know what they want. Even if it's to be a FL.

Let me know how much she needs and by when. I'll try to think of how she can raise this money. Is she working? If so, as what and how much does she earn? Let's see if she qualify for a legal loan from Ezycash or something... Got any insurance policy to surrender and get cash or not?

FL Lover
23-10-2008, 01:30 AM
Hi all,

Recently i get to know a malaysian gal. Shes in need of money and wanted me to help promote her in this forum. I'm not sure if I should do that.....Its like pushing her into the fire.....A journey of no return.....:(

Shes presently attached and staying with her boyfriend. But she told me she really need the money.......

I'm not a OKT and has no intention of becoming one. But if i help her, i feel that i'm like one (no pun intended)......:(

Bro, check with her if she had really mentally decided to do FLs... Let her know the pros and cons of being a FL.... then let her decide...

If she decided to go for FL.. then good loh.. U can get FIRST BLOOD and remb hor... to do A FR on SBF....:D

kefuso
23-10-2008, 06:45 PM
TS, if she really needs money for her family, what would happen in the future if they learnt that she contributed financially by working as FL??? Would it resulted in a bigger problem for her and her family??? A lot of conservative parents, especially the father would disown her, citing that she brings disgrace to her family...some would even say that they would rather die because of whatever problem than to let their daughter I'm this flesh trading business...Im the end, she might lose out even more due to her love for her family...on the other hand, did she spare a thought for her bf? These are some issues she really need to consider before she decided to jump into the wagon of working in the oldest trade in history...

waiwaiz
23-10-2008, 07:18 PM
Bro colins

This gives you a lose-lose proposition (i.e. help cannot dun help also cannot). Either way, this is why you are troubled now.

Is true. I'm in a no win situation. Is just like a friend who wana rob the bank......instead of talking him out of it. I actually help him in getting guns.........:(

bro DO_YOU_BJ

The faster its fixed, the more residual stuff it'll leave behind thus from 1 prob will grow into many others and once this happens, turning back the clock to before the initial stage is very very difficult near impossible. Not impossible but near impossible.

I told her about the situation. But i guess at this stage...shes only thinking of how to get the money, not thinking too far. ( From what i see when i talk to her).

Bro Xgenre

By the way, is she the girl in your Avatar?

No la. Not her la.........haha

Don't think she can get any loan due to her low income.

Normally, i feel it takes a lot for a girl to suggest being a FL herself. Unless she has been a FL before. cos most of the time, the idea of being a FL is thrown at her by someone else. Why did she choose to tell you? Did you and her have any sexual stuff going on previously? She is an adult, if she decides to be a FL, it's very hard for you to stop her.

What you say ,I did ask her.....why FL? She told me a few of her friends in Malaysia works in KTV as hostress. I figure that shes bought up in this kind of complicated enviroment. She probably see only the glamorous side of hostress or FL. Doesn't even know the dark side of things. Her mindset is like......no money....work this kind of job lor....make enough then stop lor.....Very simple minded thinking...

bro FL Lover

Bro, check with her if she had really mentally decided to do FLs.

I'm not sure if shes mentally prepare for things as she never in this trade before.

If she decided to go for FL.. then good loh.. U can get FIRST BLOOD and remb hor... to do A FR on SBF....

haha.......I'm no saint also.....If she will to really decided to FL..........probably her 1st 2/2 will be mine....haha:D

DO_YOU_BJ
23-10-2008, 07:23 PM
What you say ,I did ask her.....why FL? She told me a few of her friends in Malaysia works in KTV as hostress. I figure that shes bought up in this kind of complicated enviroment. She probably see only the glamorous side of hostress or FL. Doesn't even know the dark side of things. Her mindset is like......no money....work this kind of job lor....make enough then stop lor.....Very simple minded thinking...

That's your cue!
Birds of a feather flock together.
I think i have come to my conclusion and judgment.

waiwaiz
23-10-2008, 07:24 PM
TS, if she really needs money for her family, what would happen in the future if they learnt that she contributed financially by working as FL??? Would it resulted in a bigger problem for her and her family??? A lot of conservative parents, especially the father would disown her, citing that she brings disgrace to her family...some would even say that they would rather die because of whatever problem than to let their daughter I'm this flesh trading business...Im the end, she might lose out even more due to her love for her family...on the other hand, did she spare a thought for her bf? These are some issues she really need to consider before she decided to jump into the wagon of working in the oldest trade in history...

What u say its true.........Thats why i'm at a loss whether to help her or not. Will i get myself into trouble? I did have a long talk with her yest........She listen, then she just ask me...."If not where to get money? You lend me ar?" But her only worry is that her bf find out coz they are staying together. ......STRESSSSSSSSSS..........

waiwaiz
23-10-2008, 07:30 PM
That's your cue!
Birds of a feather flock together.
I think i have come to my conclusion and judgment.

So bro.........what your conclusion and judgment on this?:(

I think no matter what i say, she already know and have thought about it.......Shes all set to FL.Only things is she just need someone to give a push start...........:(

redboi
23-10-2008, 08:11 PM
So bro.........what your conclusion and judgment on this?:(

I think no matter what i say, she already know and have thought about it.......Shes all set to FL.Only things is she just need someone to give a push start...........:(

I think EzyCash quite easy to get loans right? I'm not sure but min requirement quite low..
check here. SingPost: ezyCash (http://www.singpost.com.sg/ezycash/ezycash.html)

If not can she consult or get help from her bf first?
I'm sure she has friends ard.. borrow 100 from each of them.. a little can become a tidy sum..
or sell some of her assests (other than her body), like electronics, hp, branded bags.. can raise some $$

Only treat FL as a last resort lah.. somemore she has bf... not good.

colins
23-10-2008, 08:44 PM
What u say its true.........Thats why i'm at a loss whether to help her or not. Will i get myself into trouble? I did have a long talk with her yest........She listen, then she just ask me...."If not where to get money? You lend me ar?" But her only worry is that her bf find out coz they are staying together. ......STRESSSSSSSSSS..........

Bro, if "to help" or "not to help" are your choices, then you are fucked. Please think a bit, for what reasons are you taking responsibility for her choices?

I'm sure when she said, "you lend me ar?", you just lowered your head and say nothing(or the most a helpless "I no money"). In her mind, she was thinking, you dun have money, you dun have a solution, you dun have the means, what the hell are you still standing here trying to talk me out of my decision?

You see what I mean? You move up to help cos she wants you as a channel to provide sex for money. To her, your role is to OKT her. Now you start to say this say that, aren't you the most irritating guy in the world? Just do what I want you to do, can you? That is exactly her attitude, otherwise she won't say those words to you.

Above all these, I know you care a lot for her. Do not make that care into your own failure, and then cause hurt n unhappiness to yourself. If you want her to work, just bite it and OKT. If you dun want, just tell her BF. Looking into her money problem is just an escape for you to avoid helping her. So when you can't solve it, you put yourself into a fix. A fix which is never yours, whether you are meeting her objective to OKT her or not, your role was never to provide a moral mentor to tell her what she should do and what she shouldn't do. So PLEASE, dun act like one.

Thom07
23-10-2008, 09:23 PM
FL should be the last resort. Once she enters, it is almost impossible for her to turn back because of the easy lure of money.

yinyang
23-10-2008, 09:36 PM
...you do not have control over the outcome or the source. This gives you a lose-lose proposition (i.e. help cannot dun help also cannot). Either way, this is why you are troubled now.
...her problem shouldn't be unloaded onto your lap. ..never your fault in the first place but yet whatever she does will cause sadness and guilt to you...
Good straight to the point advice. Unless there's more than meets the eye here:p

waiwaiz
23-10-2008, 09:59 PM
Honestly theres nothing between us now for the time being. And i'm not in whatsoever liking in her. Maybe i'm confused and caught off guard when she suddenly ask me to help her with this........Anyway, just told her that i can't help her in anyway........gonna wash my hands off this.......thks for all the advise...............:D

My case is closed..........just curious
If you will to meet up with a similar situation, whereby she say just intro 20 bros to her.....let her clear her family debt. What will you guys do?

Xgenre
23-10-2008, 11:53 PM

Firstly, you mentioned in the 1st post you only know her recently. So is this short friendship worth all the trouble of helping her be a FL? I think not.

Secondly, she's a complicated character it seems. What makes you think she's simple minded? I think you are more simple minded than she is leh. :D What makes you think she has never FL before? I think she might have already started her FL career a long time ago. Worked before, stopped, now asking you to intro clients again.

Better stay clear or pass her contact to a willing senior bro to market.

FL Lover
24-10-2008, 12:46 AM
My case is closed..........just curious
If you will to meet up with a similar situation, whereby she say just intro 20 bros to her.....let her clear her family debt. What will you guys do?

Bro, good qns. Simple. If I am in a similar situation and the ger had decided she wants to do FL and she is not bad looking with the right curve,

FIRST THING, I will take the fastest cab in SG, BOOK A ROOM IN HOTEL, BRING A COUPLE OF CONDOMS and enjoy my day with her....

POST A FR IN SBF, PUT THE DMG AND RATINGS, INTRO TO BROS WHO HAVE 30 POINTS AND ABOVE and wait for PHONE CALLS....... DONT FORGET TO GET FEEDBACKS FROM OTHER BROS....:D

pok-ko
24-10-2008, 01:04 AM
hey! bro from what i read looks like u need the money more than she does.
if she is really into that line u don't have to be worry about her financial problem.maybe the problem here is about u.

waiwaiz
24-10-2008, 02:22 AM
Firstly, you mentioned in the 1st post you only know her recently. So is this short friendship worth all the trouble of helping her be a FL? I think not.

Secondly, she's a complicated character it seems. What makes you think she's simple minded? I think you are more simple minded than she is leh. :D What makes you think she has never FL before? I think she might have already started her FL career a long time ago. Worked before, stopped, now asking you to intro clients again.

Better stay clear or pass her contact to a willing senior bro to market.

Agreed with you....Its not worth the trouble doing something illegal just to help a so call friend. I spend a nite thinking.....its not her who once start find it heard to stop, it may apply to me as well.
How long can i go on helping her this way?
What happen if she got caught by AV.?
What happen if she get into trouble with say.OKT?
There are so many more kinds of things that will happen that we can't see or imagine rite now.
So upon thinking that.........i will wash my hands off it totally...........Sorry guys......1 less posting in the FL Dome.....haha

waiwaiz
24-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Bro, good qns. Simple. If I am in a similar situation and the ger had decided she wants to do FL and she is not bad looking with the right curve,

FIRST THING, I will take the fastest cab in SG, BOOK A ROOM IN HOTEL, BRING A COUPLE OF CONDOMS and enjoy my day with her....

POST A FR IN SBF, PUT THE DMG AND RATINGS, INTRO TO BROS WHO HAVE 30 POINTS AND ABOVE and wait for PHONE CALLS....... DONT FORGET TO GET FEEDBACKS FROM OTHER BROS....:D
haha...just what i told her.........If she will to really goes into FL.........don't ask me for contact, but i can be her 1st customer....thats the best i can help her.......keke

waiwaiz
24-10-2008, 02:27 AM
hey! bro from what i read looks like u need the money more than she does.
if she is really into that line u don't have to be worry about her financial problem.maybe the problem here is about u.

sorry..if its really me who need the money.....i wont start thread here........you will find imy thread in FL dome.....:)

sammyboyfor
24-10-2008, 03:51 AM
Yo bro collins.......being seeing u helping ppl around here. Nice of u to give some advise.......thks

Should be "Nice of you to give some ADVICE....".

"Advise" is a verb.

Xgenre
24-10-2008, 10:11 AM

How conveniently coincidental that u have 32 points and suggest a min 30 points requirement. :D

waiwaiz
24-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Should be "Nice of you to give some ADVICE....".

"Advise" is a verb.

Boss ar......I'm confuse....some thread you say "advise".now you say should be "advice"??????????:confused:

How conveniently coincidental that u have 32 points and suggest a min 30 points requirement. :D
This one the meaning qian qian.......haha:D

denden7070
24-10-2008, 12:09 PM
after reading on your thread.......what do you mean should or shouldnt help your friend??if she really do need $ for her family n the amount is not that much then you personally can help her,but if the amount is huge......then you think abt it.if you happen to post thread for her,why dont you think at least you can help by judging the samster reliable or not.better than she asking ard n might get into worse situation.:) but still just go for your own decision dont let anyone affect it.

cheers;)

aces68
24-10-2008, 12:51 PM

agreed, I would do the same ... :D

DO_YOU_BJ
24-10-2008, 03:26 PM
agreed, I would do the same ... :D

The Thread reads: Shud I Help Her???
Well if can help then help la...
If cant help, then back off la
Looks like a bollywood movie, 2 person behind a mama tree dancing and giving half boll to one another hahaha

sammyboyfor
25-10-2008, 02:45 AM
Boss ar......I'm confuse....some thread you say "advise".now you say should be "advice"??????????:confused:

"Advise" is a verb.

"Advice" is a noun.

Just use them appropriately in the correct context and all will be well.:D

Eg

"Please advise me what to do.". (verb)

"I need some advice.". (noun)

waiwaiz
25-10-2008, 02:58 AM
"Advise" is a verb.

"Advice" is a noun.

Just use them appropriately in the correct context and all will be well.:D

Eg

"Please advise me what to do.". (verb)

"I need some advice.". (noun)

Thks boss..never know got english lesson to learn here as well.............keke

sammyboyfor
25-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Thks boss..never know got english lesson to learn here as well.............keke

The sex you have to pay for but the English lessons are FOC. :D

uiop
25-10-2008, 04:21 PM

You must be a NUTS if you really promote her in this forum.If she really in need of money beside this there are still a lot of way.

If she really into this, there will be no returns as i have seen many of such case. Do not 'ruin' her please.

IF YOU CAN'T SAVE HER THEN DON'T HELP HER.

waiwaiz
25-10-2008, 04:34 PM
You must be a NUTS if you really promote her in this forum.If she really in need of money beside this there are still a lot of way.

If she really into this, there will be no returns as i have seen many of such case. Do not 'ruin' her please.

IF YOU CAN'T SAVE HER THEN DON'T HELP HER.

hahas.......bro, if you read thru my earlier post, you would know that i have rejected helping her . Not gonna get myself involve with this.......Yup I'm not helping her, maybe i'll bao her myself.....haha:D just joking.

uiop
25-10-2008, 04:41 PM
hahas.......bro, if you read thru my earlier post, you would know that i have rejected helping her . Not gonna get myself involve with this......

That great.:)

Jacques Rougeau
31-10-2008, 09:52 PM
hahas.......bro, if you read thru my earlier post, you would know that i have rejected helping her . Not gonna get myself involve with this.......Yup I'm not helping her, maybe i'll bao her myself.....haha:D just joking.

Good call. Certain things best not to get involved.

Raidster1
31-10-2008, 10:00 PM
I think she should discuss it with her bf, y does she need $$$ suddenly.

~iOOi~
31-10-2008, 10:52 PM
If she is of my liking, I will help. Otherwise just give some excuse. I guess you are thinking so rite?:cool:

Lenova
31-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Bro ~iOOi~, most men would think like that :D

waiwaiz
31-10-2008, 11:48 PM
If she is of my liking, I will help. Otherwise just give some excuse. I guess you are thinking so rite?:cool:

Appreciate all bros who give a pat on the shoulder.....:).

Mm.......bro ~i00i~ don make me sound so bad lehhh......keke. Actually she quite a pretty also......quite heart pain to see her FLing. :D