Old 25-10-2006, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
harlequin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile FR on Christelle

Just came back from a lunchtime LOS treat by the name of Christelle. This has to be a quick & short FR because I have to get back to work. Saw her pic about 2 weeks ago & was immediately interested because she has got the kind of look I like. Here's the stats :

Face : Pretty girl with a nice smiling face. Lovely eyes. Heart-shaped face. Pic is 90% close to actual [Grade 7/10]

Body : About 1.6m. Slim and well-proportion body. Tattoo behind her right shoulders, otherwise smooth & clear. Skin colour is lighter than other Thai girls [Grade 7/10]

Breasts : B-cup with nice light brown nipples. 100% real [Grade 7/10]

Pussy : Nothing unusual to report. Still pretty tight. Hair left in it's natural state [Grade 7/10]

Frenching : Great kisser & tongue action. Really got my blood pumping (Grade 8/10]

Fingering : Yep, no problem. Put my finger deep in. No complain.

Cunnilingus : Seems to like it a lot. Got her shivering & moaning. Gave her 2 rounds of it. Pussy has no smell at all. [Grade 7/10]

BBBJ : Very good. Slow & sensual with some deep throat. Also 2 rounds [Grade 8/10]

FJ : First round did only missionary position. After release, washed up followed by a bit of cuddling, frenching, HJ, BBBJ. Then proceed to second round doggie-style. I was slow to release for second shot, but she was quite patient (never rushed me). [Grade 7/10]

GFE : Very friendly girl. Limited English, but tried her best to communicate. Always smiling. Good service attitude [Grade 8/10]

Comment : She is still very young (only 18 years old) & her experience is limited, but she really tries her best. With a bit of guidance, I felt that she did very well. Definitely recommended for those who like SYT girls.

Tipped her $20 because I like her a lot.