Old 25-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z350nissan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: *~~* Slutty ~ Bitchy *~~* SYT ~*~ Christel ~ Dora ~*~*

This is my very 1st time posting as I just joined not long ago, but rest assure, I am a seasoned cheongster. Had been watching the forum postings, and find them very interesting, so would like to contribute to it.

Book for Christelle after having a session with another girl Apple....not same day Bros...back to back days...

I can't stand it already after seeing that slutty picture of Christelle, thought to myself I must have her. Upon reaching the room, her face came as close as the picture, so my needle straight away become a big hard rod. Both of us than sat there looking at each other and kept smiling, told her i need a drink and she got for me some water. Pulled her to sit on my lap, than started kissing....she move my hands to her titties so I circled her nipples than lick the other 1. Slowly...move 1 hand to touch her sister below, wow!!!! so fast wet already???

Than quickly we went to shower, had a really quick one, went to bed and start all over again. Touch the sister again, wet again??? How come like this? Skip the BBBJ she capped for me, than rided me. While riding me, she say she cannot hold on already, going to orgasm....

The whole seesion with her is like keep having sex non stop...touch here a bit, touch there a bit, she also wet...how can right? So the only way is to give her the best you can, like she paid for me man...

Sextisfy is all I can say, will last me for this whole week already....