The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeangelo90 View Post
Visited Stella over the weekends when I was in BKK.

Experience was really good. Greeted by a very warm and friendly lady from the counter who looks 9/10 already.

I booked Xingxing, their top secret lady who is a model in real life and her service did not disappoint.

Looks 9/10 to each his own.

Nuru skillls 7.5/10 one thing I realised is the nuru joint today is no longer like those of the past. So cannot be too demanding on this.

French 8/10 depends on chemistry

Gfe 100/10 this is where she really shines. She felt like a long lost lover who have just reunited.

FJ 10/10 no need to go into details but this girl is a screamer.

Thoroughly enjoyed my session there and I highly recommend bros to try out this new shop. But I think better to book in advance because when I was there, only 2 ladies were free. Everyone else had bookings already. So better to book early to confirm you get what you want.
Hi Bro! can pls share info on this shop name and location.. TIA
Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthunder View Post
its not a ladyboy bar. i asked the staff and there is only 1 ladyboy bar in nana plaza and its on the 1st floor. what so special about it??????
Bro Wonderland is one of the most famous LB bars. Nana has at least 3 that I've seen.

It's cool if you enjoyed yourself. We just cannot misinform other bros here. Wonderland is 100% LB. Yes, there's another LB bar on the first floor in the back section. There is at least 1 more LB bar in the back corner of the 2nd floor in addition to Wonderland in the middle of the 2nd floor. Might be another one but I haven't really taken inventory
Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzhen View Post
Looks like "Stella Nuru Massage Bkk" on google maps. Their maps listing has a link to their website with some censored face images and pricing. Girls look pretty from these photos. Rooms look basic. Price is a little higher than your avg massage shop. But the other guy's review seems decent
Old Yesterday, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Last stop
Butterfly
Been here the last time. The young girls did not disappoint.
Really syt. Picked sky.
Good try on Nuru and very friendly.
Did you really think the Butterfly girls were syt?

Their pictures look great but I've walked in 3-4 times and never could find a girl I liked. In person they all look older or with more mileage. I've gone next door to Aurora instead since they've had better syt IMO.

Can anyone else weigh in on the actual beauty of Butterfly girls? Or am I crazy? I know a lot of bros love Butterfly especially because they have raw girls but I feel like either everyone's wrong about how beautiful they are or maybe I'm just blind/gay.
Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
asianthunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
Bro Wonderland is one of the most famous LB bars. Nana has at least 3 that I've seen.

It's cool if you enjoyed yourself. We just cannot misinform other bros here. Wonderland is 100% LB. Yes, there's another LB bar on the first floor in the back section. There is at least 1 more LB bar in the back corner of the 2nd floor in addition to Wonderland in the middle of the 2nd floor. Might be another one but I haven't really taken inventory
no way!!! I am not misinforming the other bros here. I report this with good faith. I had to google search the LB bars in Nana and found that there is 4 as you say which is Obsession, Straps, Temptations, and Cassanova.

wonderland isnt a LB bar. seriously!!! any bros can go check it out and verify?? haha

my ONLY issue...actually 2 issues with wonderland is:
1)the girls there are seriously physically attractive BUT most or all of them had a lot of work done on their face. It's like their face is too perfect and for some reason it throws my brain off.

2)there is 1 obvious LB there, works with the mama-san. both people ask for a tip. so paying for bunch of fees on top of the barfine just to take the girl across the street to hotel which is another fee on top. it adds up.

but back to the original topic. you guys saying its a special bar, and i am having doubts but its not not a LB bar!! i do see some sites saying in 2023 it was a LB bar but now it isnt.

Last edited by asianthunder; Yesterday at 11:08 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
Looks like "Stella Nuru Massage Bkk" on google maps. Their maps listing has a link to their website with some censored face images and pricing. Girls look pretty from these photos. Rooms look basic. Price is a little higher than your avg massage shop. But the other guy's review seems decent
THANKS BRO!
Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sbf73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trancedance View Post
Hi bros, I'm looking for this lady named Cherry who used to be working at Aries a while back. Any bros met her before and have her Line contact?

Is aries a club in Nana Plaza? Cus i met a syt with a fat trunk named Cherry. She legit had a long term Thai boyfriend that didnt know about her new side gig. While i was hittin it raw the thought made it even hotter OPP! some of the nicest latina booty ive seen on a thai girl..
Old Today, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
mikeangelo90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzhen View Post
Shop name is Stella. Mentioned before already bro. Just google Stella nuru massage Bangkok and you can find the address.
It’s located in a more private area along sukhumvit 22
Old Today, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Canary

wah this NURU shop 6500 baht

so expensive one

still gt so much customer?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1